PDA

View Full Version : After all that!

Brooklyn Boy
07-06-2012, 12:28 AM
I've got the car but it didn't take any time off the upgrade times! If it's not giving it to me because I have the other event that gives you 25% reduction I'm gonna be PISSSSSSSSSSSED!!!

Swingle007
07-06-2012, 12:30 AM
+1 bro....hope they get it straight ASAP.

PawnXIIX
07-06-2012, 12:31 AM
I've got the car but it didn't take any time off the upgrade times! If it's not giving it to me because I have the other event that gives you 25% reduction I'm gonna be PISSSSSSSSSSSED!!!

So far it didn't take off any additional upgrade time. Coming from a person who has no other event items it hasn't been working for me either. My newest upgrade started 10 seconds ago is still going to take the same 18 hours as prior.

Strange.

Brooklyn Boy
07-06-2012, 12:36 AM
+1 bro....hope they get it straight ASAP.

Hey bro I guess you have the same problem? I finished at 112th but if their not gonna stack it????? The only good news is Pawn said he's having the same problem and he didn't win the other event.

PawnXIIX
07-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Hey bro I guess you have the same problem? I finished at 112th but if their not gonna stack it????? The only good news is Pawn said he's having the same problem and he didn't win the other event.

I don't see a reason why they shouldn't stack. Remember we've had 2 different events where the items added fight RP together? Feels like this is going to be the same thing. Trust me, if they suddenly decided to not let it stack before telling us a while ago, then they would have lost a lot of business :P They need this to stack, and they need people to know that it's going to stack so people will fight for it by buying a house worth of gold :)

Brooklyn Boy
07-06-2012, 12:44 AM
I agree 100%!

dudeman
07-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Woohoo! I placed 346! I blew all but 14G of my Tapjoy gold, but it was apparently worth it! I only had enough for 8 guaranteed open boxes, so with 9 attempts left I said F it and used my free gold. I was holding 20 chips when I made that decision and was rewarded with an additional 4 chips. I had one last try with cash before the end and got chip #25!

FYI, for anyone who received the car with 10% faster upgrades, here's how it works: If you already had an upgrade in progress, it will finish upgrading as normal. No time will be deducted. I learned this when I received the Loaded Dice. You will notice the effect of the modifier when you start your NEXT upgrade.

So don't flip out if the bonus "doesn't work yet". Your current upgrade already has a set completion time. The bonus will be noticeable immediately once you start a NEW upgrade.

Wow, 5 chips in the dying hours. Cost me some free gold (120) that took a while to accumulate, but it was worth it to make my total upgrade time reduction an extra 10% faster on top of the 25% faster from the Loaded Dice.

Crap event, but I'm glad I at least got something out of it.

xXSycoXx
07-06-2012, 01:12 AM
Woohoo! I placed 346! I blew all but 14G of my Tapjoy gold, but it was apparently worth it! I only had enough for 8 guaranteed open boxes, so with 9 attempts left I said F it and used my free gold. I was holding 20 chips when I made that decision and was rewarded with an additional 4 chips. I had one last try with cash before the end and got chip #25!

FYI, for anyone who received the car with 10% faster upgrades, here's how it works: If you already had an upgrade in progress, it will finish upgrading as normal. No time will be deducted. I learned this when I received the Loaded Dice. You will notice the effect of the modifier when you start your NEXT upgrade.

So don't flip out if the bonus "doesn't work yet". Your current upgrade already has a set completion time. The bonus will be noticeable immediately once you start a NEW upgrade.

Wow, 5 chips in the dying hours. Cost me some free gold (120) that took a while to accumulate, but it was worth it to make my total upgrade time reduction an extra 10% faster on top of the 25% faster from the Loaded Dice.

Crap event, but I'm glad I at least got something out of it.

Well done dudeman for making the top 500.

Brooklyn Boy
07-06-2012, 02:17 AM
Dudeman Congrats on finishing in the top 500. But what I'm saying is I don't have any pending upgrades. I'm talking about hitting the upgrade button and the upgrade time is the same as before. I purposely looked at some buildings before the end of the event and they did not change!

PawnXIIX
07-06-2012, 02:18 AM
But what I'm saying is I don't have any pending upgrades. I'm talking about hitting the upgrade button and the upgrade time is the same as before. I purposely looked at some buildings before the end of the event and they did not change!

Right. I started an upgrade at 3:03 am and it was 18:00:00 showing. Then I hit upgrade and it is still going to take a little while to finish. It's still on track to finish after a total of 18:00:00

House level 8 for my is going to take 62 hours and it still says that on the screen after the item is in my inventory.

Support ticket?

dudeman
07-06-2012, 02:26 AM
Ongoing upgrades will continue normally. The bonus will only affect new upgrades.

Lars
07-06-2012, 02:29 AM
Woohoo! I placed 346!

Congratulations, dudeman!

Brooklyn Boy
07-06-2012, 05:08 AM
Ongoing upgrades will continue normally. The bonus will only affect new upgrades.

That's what were saying Dude. We not have any upgrades going on. Were just looking at the time it says when you click upgrade. There the same as they were before the end of the event. I'm sending a ticket now.

PawnXIIX
07-06-2012, 05:36 AM
That's what were saying Dude. We not have any upgrades going on. Were just looking at the time it says when you click upgrade. There the same as they were before the end of the event. I'm sending a ticket now.

I better get a slice of pie with my ticket <.< I hear after you send it 10 you get a free dessert...mmm

Jtstar7439
07-06-2012, 07:29 AM
I don't have the dice but got the car, just started an upgrade on the beachside inn and no time was taken off. Guess its still not working......

RijilV
07-06-2012, 07:37 AM

yeah man, I get that's what you've said twice already, but that's not what anyone here is seeing. I had some pointless upgrade going that completed last night, woke up restarted the app and got my item. Went trolling around my hood to find another building to upgrade, tapped the upgrade button and hey look, exactly the same time as before. FWIW it was tattoo shop to level 8 (yea yea saving up for NC upgrades).

Tattoo upgrade to level 8: 36 hours
with dice: 27 hours
with dice + car: 27 hours

What I expected:
either 24.3 hours ( * 25% * 10% ) or 23.4 hours ( 25% + 10% )