PDA

View Full Version : Are crate items level based ?

Kiss Of Death
07-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Are the items in crates different values/names for different levels? I ask because it is for events and the crate items seem weak compared to past ones. Wondering if there's a bug for 89 level crates? The rares bar one are barely more powerful than the uncommons of past and uncommons weaker than normal and commons rubbish.

War Priest
07-05-2012, 11:42 PM
No. All the crate loot is same for every level.

Kiss Of Death
07-05-2012, 11:51 PM
No. All the crate loot is same for every level.Then this lot suck

I have all of them because I collect them like you do LE's think I'll join your side! How about Combat Nun!

manbeast
07-05-2012, 11:54 PM
dang u leveled up fast... i thought u were lvl 35 or something a couple weeks ago...

War Priest
07-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Then this lot suck

I have all of them because I collect them like you do LE's think I'll join your side! How about Combat Nun!

This set is repeats. That's why. Slowly the LE's and crates are increasing their stats and this is one of the first few crates so that's why the stats are weaker than what you normally see.

Blackstone
07-06-2012, 08:08 AM
This set is repeats. That's why. Slowly the LE's and crates are increasing their stats and this is one of the first few crates so that's why the stats are weaker than what you normally see.

I thought these crates sucked when they were first released. And go figure they were the first to repeat...haha. And why repeat Funzio? You guys can't come up with 9 new units every two weeks?

bigflan
07-06-2012, 08:11 AM
I like that they rereleased crates is ant them to rerelease the war crates

War Priest
07-06-2012, 08:36 AM
I like that they rereleased crates is ant them to rerelease the war crates

I don't. Not many people want to RE PURCHASE the same old units. 2 weeks is plenty of time to decide on if you want them or not.

bigflan
07-06-2012, 08:40 AM
I don't. Not many people want to RE PURCHASE the same old units. 2 weeks is plenty of time to decide on if you want them or not.I never got a chance to get any of the war crate cause tey came out when I started the game so they need to be rereleased I'm gonna make sure it happens

War Priest
07-06-2012, 08:42 AM
I never got a chance to get any of the war crate cause tey came out when I started the game so they need to be rereleased I'm gonna make sure it happens

I believe the saying for this is "you snooze, you lose". :D

bigflan
07-06-2012, 08:43 AM
I believe the saying for this is "you snooze, you lose". :DNo I'm gonna contact support and make sure they bring it back I want my mobile ICBM launcher

Dr. Dengus
07-06-2012, 11:31 AM
I hope they release a "Future Technology" theme of crates soon...