PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards are Now Frozen ~ with 45 minutes left

in-game j
07-05-2012, 11:20 PM
HAHAHAHAHA... that is such ****, pure money grubbing scheme. How does that make us feel as consumers? Pretty pissed off.

Even in real auctions, they keep the people spending money informed.

Wow.

in-game j
07-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Quote: Leaderboards are now frozen! Go Earn More Electronic Safes Before Time Runs Out!

aka

Go Give Us More Money !!

Murda
07-05-2012, 11:24 PM
Hahahahahahaha

"we have no way of actually tracking this fake race, the numbers you have been watching have just been guesses. We'll decide who to give the prizes to, please trust us that we will do it correctly"

balax
07-05-2012, 11:25 PM
unbelievable!!

it's not their falt, it's ours who are paying

they frozen it to push gold spenders to the limits

This should be a lesson for all of us for the upcoming events

PawnXIIX
07-05-2012, 11:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHA... that is such ****, pure money grubbing scheme. How does that make us feel as consumers? Pretty pissed off.

Even in real auctions, they keep the people spending money informed.

Wow.

So? The only people visible on the leaderboards are the ones who are trying to get in the top 50 which is pointless to me anyway.

Brooklyn Boy
07-05-2012, 11:29 PM
unbelievable!!

it's not their falt, it's ours who are paying

they frozen it to push gold spenders to the limits

This should be a lesson for all of us for the upcoming events

Well said, but will anybody really listen? Probably not.

KemoKidd
07-05-2012, 11:31 PM
I believe I am pretty safe at reaching the top 500 since I am 9 chips ahead of the pack and figure the bottom 500 are free players or small gold buyers. However, If I was going for the top 50 I would be having a nervous breakdown right now and use gold left and right! It is funny that everyone is complaining about this event being a money making machine and this just might as well prove it. To keep those who obviously spent a fortune to be in the top 50 in the dark at the time it matters most is...well I don't even have a word for it! I guess I am just grateful that my goal was to be in the top 500 and there I am!

Hank
07-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Leaderboards frozen??? What a bull**** tactic by GREEd/Conzio! Unbelievable!!!

AppleMacGuy
07-05-2012, 11:34 PM
I think I will be done with events after this...

in-game j
07-05-2012, 11:35 PM
regardless,

pretty dirty on their part. wonder if this going to backfire on them.

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 11:36 PM
I wonder how many big gold spenders were actually limited by the number of safes they could find. I could see that be a decisive factor.

Inzaghi
07-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Go spend some money. You are so close to the bottom line of top 50. You'll be pissed off not to be in top 50 with 7 vaults of gold spent...

Murda
07-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Crack addicts get treated better by their pushers than we do by this company.

KemoKidd
07-05-2012, 11:40 PM
We can complain all we want about how expensive this event is to win the grand prize but that won't matter. There will always be over 50 people ready to spend an arm and a leg to get the top prize. It's like when you know a teacher curves a test and you try to get every in the class to bomb the test so that everyone can pass. Never works!

Inzaghi
07-05-2012, 11:42 PM
I wonder how many big gold spenders were actually limited by the number of safes they could find. I could see that be a decisive factor.

Refill energy and do jobs. It's easy to find one but that's more expensive for each chip(open+reset+refill)

Murda
07-05-2012, 11:45 PM
I just got chip #22, one away from when the leader board froze......... FU gree, I'm not chasing this make-believe prize.

Hank
07-05-2012, 11:48 PM
Closing the leaderboards last minute is pretty much kicking your top 50 customers square in the nuts. I would be livid if i was anywhere near the top 50

Fredo
07-05-2012, 11:52 PM
What a great way to piss off your highest spending customers and communicate that you intend to milk every penny they have at the same time. Brilliant move, really.

Zendfrim
07-05-2012, 11:53 PM
Crack addicts get treated better by their pushers than we do by this company.I have not seen a truer statement, though on the support end of things, I would say they compensate for that at least a little.

doinkent
im not sure whats worse, the frozen leaderboard or the idiots that have spent 7+ vaults of gold

in-game j
Closing the leaderboards last minute is pretty much kicking your top 50 customers square in the nuts. I would be livid if i was anywhere near the top 50

Yah, Agreed. You're screwing your top paying customers over by doing this. Royally.

I mean, this is essentially auction format, why screw over the people who are willing to spend like no other?

NTM
07-05-2012, 11:54 PM
that stupid when u see chip lol...

with 1 vault u can be sure to be in top 50.
with 2 vaults u can be in the midle of top 500
with 5 vaults u can in top 50.

when i see 100 or 150 chip .. guy... that crazy... and a lot of money...

in-game j
07-05-2012, 11:54 PM
im not sure whats worse, the frozen leaderboard or the idiots that have spent 7+ vaults of gold

If you're making 200-300+ grand a year, 7 vaults is "technically" not THAT bad. But yeah, it is a lot.

dudeman
07-05-2012, 11:55 PM
So... Will anyone finally believe me that Conzio is not trustworthy? Do I seem like such a fool now, after they once again prove that any form of disguised money grab is is their mantra?

Only the faint of heart will disagree. And to those individuals, my only "comment" will be this: :p!!!

doinkent
07-05-2012, 11:56 PM
If you're making 200-300+ grand a year, 7 vaults is "technically" not THAT bad. But yeah, it is a lot.

i guess its personal opinion, but even if i was making a million a year id be reluctant to spend it like this

doinkent
07-05-2012, 11:57 PM
So... Will anyone finally believe me that Conzio is not trustworthy? Do I seem like such a fool now, after they once again prove that any form of disguised money grab is is their mantra?

Only the faint of heart will disagree. And to those individuals, my only "comment" will be this: :p!!!

some of your psots i agree with, like the scratchers postyou made yesterday. but u go way over the top on some ridiculous conspiracies you have

in-game j
07-05-2012, 11:58 PM

i.... agree ..... this was a pretty nasty event. i mean, i wasn't even going for the top 50, but wow. sort of sickening.

in-game j
i guess its personal opinion, but even if i was making a million a year id be reluctant to spend it like this

you... are wise! berry wise say confuscious

Hank
I wish there was a way to riot in crime city. I'm ready to start knocking over street signs and palm trees, burning my rivals lofts and nightclubs to the ground.

in-game j
07-06-2012, 12:00 AM
some of your psots i agree with, like the scratchers postyou made yesterday. but u go way over the top on some ridiculous conspiracies you have

Scratchers are basically legalized gambling for gamers. Except, they're really really expensive scratchers. ..

Olly1
07-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Results are out folks, restart the app

AppleMacGuy
07-06-2012, 12:10 AM
I finished #34

in-game j
07-06-2012, 12:13 AM
I finished #34

did you spend like crazy at the end ?

mexx
07-06-2012, 12:14 AM
i recieved rank 186

AppleMacGuy
07-06-2012, 12:17 AM
did you spend like crazy at the end ?

In the gand scheme of things not really...I had a few boxes stashed, 16 I think and I got 4 or 5 more...I used them to get from 102 chips to 108 which I didn't think would be enough for top 50, but heck I was done with it by then...

Hed
07-06-2012, 12:17 AM
Damn there Must have been a lot of people with 24 chips!

I had 25 chips and came in at position 404, (not one gold bar spent).

Dangerous Greg
07-06-2012, 01:54 AM
I was #50

Talk about cutting it close!
Ok, I'm too tired to figure out how to get this picture in the post correctly.

dudeman
07-06-2012, 02:50 AM

Well you have to go "over the top" sometimes! Not all "conspiracy theories" turn out to be true, but they are called "theories" for a reason. They won't all be correct, but they need to be mentioned to make people think and ask questions. Some people will believe anything, which is unfortunate, but that's reality. A lot of people won't even think twice if they aren't given alternative ideas to consider. The ideas and theories I present won't all be true but I am allowed to think them up, and I am allowed to suggest potential realities. Make up your own mind but if all you have to go by is something "the man" told you, well, it's worth questioning anyways. Lots of people just don't know the right questions to ask.

Hambone
07-06-2012, 04:34 AM
Is there an official list or screenshot of the 1-50 winners posted?

Max Power
07-06-2012, 04:45 AM

Ugh, where to start with this.

First of all many people here DO agree with a lot of what you say. Many people here came up with a lot of this negative stuff well before YOU did.

They just don't do it hourly.

When you won one of the events on cash opens after complaining the whole way through it, you pointed out that yes, you did win a free prize to your surprise, but that doesn't account for all the angst and anguish you experienced while trying to win it, I realized that you very well may possibly be the whiniest bastard in the history of the internet.

I did not realize that much negativity could be balled up into one person.

And the the tangent you went off on glitch exploiters being scum of the earth, while the old timers here know you as Mr Mossberg, that's just sprinkles on the cupcake.

Honestly, if you are anything remotely like this in real life, and many people aren't, I pity anyone in your sphere.

BOS
07-06-2012, 04:57 AM
And the the tangent you went off on glitch exploiters being scum of the earth, while the old timers here know you as Mr Mossberg, that's just sprinkles on the cupcake.

Line of the day... I had almost forgotten about that.

ShawnBB
07-06-2012, 05:57 AM

First of all many people here DO agree with a lot of what you say. Many people here came up with a lot of this negative stuff well before YOU did.

When you won one of the events on cash opens after complaining the whole way through it, you pointed out that yes, you did win a free prize to your surprise, but that doesn't account for all the angst and anguish you experienced while trying to win it, I realized that you very well may possibly be the whiniest bastard in the history of the internet.

Honestly, if you are anything remotely like this in real life, and many people aren't, I pity anyone in your sphere.

+1 ! Max, thanks for saying that as a matter of fact.

mongorie
07-06-2012, 06:01 AM
TS: How did you get those 3 Mossberg rifles??
DM: I ... ERRRR... Dont know....They appeared in my inventory somehow...

Lol, those were the good times!

Rhino72
07-06-2012, 06:34 AM

Spot on Double M spot on. What baffles me even more is that you would think the complaints would be few and far between when you are rocking 21 Tough Guy Lowriders ; 139 Cage Fighter Pads ; 46 Experimental Mech Suits ; 30 Iron Fists ; 143 Reinforced Tonfas and 13 Chinese Assault Rifles. All of the above PVE gear coming from a person who has said they have over 100 stam points so it doesn't take a genius to realize that energy is not a strong point.

Why complain so much when it is so tranparent that you really should have nothing to complain about?

nopenopenope
07-06-2012, 07:33 AM
Max and I see eye to eye. +3

Seany527
07-06-2012, 08:04 AM

I agree. It cost me about $15,100 to open a safe. I get $10,000. Thats no reward. They also reduced the RP from 500 to 300. There is just no point as I am a light gold spender.

BeniBugatti
07-06-2012, 08:04 AM
Has anyone reported a finish between 51 and 100?

If I was in charge at Funzio, I'd have ensured that every player who seemed to be spending gold like water near the end got the prize they were gunning for. Otherwise they may just skip the next event.

They would hate someone who is willing to spend $100s on an event to quit....