PDA

View Full Version : Payam is retiring - best of luck everybody! (Level 200)

Payam (The Real one)
07-05-2012, 11:01 PM
I am retiring from this game and NEVER EVER coming back. I'm NOT changing my name, i am NOT reducing mob or doing anything sneaky. I am leaving the game for good.

It's been fun for the past year that i have been playing Crime City but it no longer interests me & i no longer find it challenging. It seems more and more like it's just a game about who is the most addicted and who can waste the most amount of money. That's not fun.

Thanks to everbody that made this game challenging and fun! I hope you continue to enjoy the game.

I will NOT be asking Funzio to disable my account so that hopefully the high stat players can at least get some cash from me. I have sold all money buildings and taken all cash out of the bank. Come and rob me if your can. I have $559,418,410 sitting in my hood waiting for anybody who wants it.

Believe what you like, as i know the haters/Indians will not believe me (Especially Swifty & Joeyfool!) - only time will tell.

Bye everybody.

P.S I will depart you with a photo of my BFF 'Swifty', goodbye my friend! (Photo below)

http://www.picvalley.net/u/2249/105687300487028017013415541691gJ7VVfLKSX0HITvbOfq. JPG (http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2249/105687300487028017013415541691gJ7VVfLKSX0HITvbOfq. JPG)

Paulio
07-05-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm sure this thread will be derailed soon, but in all seriousness, enjoy life and take care.

Nudie
07-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Happy trails. :p

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 11:24 PM
My evil plan is working! Once all the strong players quit, Dipstik will rule crime city!

KemoKidd
07-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Damn... Im on level 54 and you just gave me a dim future. I hope my climb to level 200 is worth the time and money!

PawnXIIX
07-05-2012, 11:27 PM
See ya. Enjoy your time free.

Congrats on winning ;D

dudeman
07-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Damn... Im on level 54 and you just gave me a dim future. I hope my climb to level 200 is worth the time and money!

It might be worth the time, but this game is not worth ANY money. :p

dudeman
07-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Live a prosperous and happy life Mr. Payam.

mongorie
07-05-2012, 11:32 PM
nice lambo...or is it a Ferrari?

Quirt
07-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Hasta la vista :D
Dang wish I was high enough to rob you :D --- hell I just wish I was high :P

Enjoy your retirement :)

Murda
07-05-2012, 11:41 PM
His hood is empty! Farewell and thanks for mixing it up a bit.

DBM 2IC
07-05-2012, 11:42 PM
Anyone wanna join DBM

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Anyone wanna join DBM

God you're such a tool.

Murda
07-05-2012, 11:48 PM
DBM.

Please go be a douche in your own thread

AppleMacGuy
07-06-2012, 12:18 AM

you don't know ur cars lol...it's a lambo...UK number plate...brand new...maybe 2 or 3 months old at most...if it is his of course...you can find plenty of supercars in London to pose next to :p

Hey, Payam, is it yours or not?

QPR
07-06-2012, 12:24 AM
you don't know ur cars lol...it's a lambo...UK number plate...brand new...maybe 2 or 3 months old at most...if it is his of course...you can find plenty of supercars in London to pose next to :p

So payam is based in the uk....interesting

AppleMacGuy
07-06-2012, 12:25 AM
So payam is based in the uk....interesting

We can only assume...if it is him in the photo...

DBM 2IC
07-06-2012, 12:27 AM
Hey QPR you would be a good candidate for DBM wanna join

QPR

Not like payam to lie now is it !!

xXSycoXx
Nice lambo dude enjoy your freedom fella

QPR
07-06-2012, 12:28 AM
Hey QPR you would be a good candidate for DBM wanna join

No thanks..

Swingle007
07-06-2012, 12:35 AM
This can only hurt stock prices......lol

Enjoy retirement and ultimately winning! :-)

PawnXIIX
07-06-2012, 12:43 AM

As a car - enthusiast I must throw something at you ._.

Lamborghini Gallardo, a truly wonderful example of Italian Engineering :)

The Lambo explains the gold very well. I hope he didn't have to sell it. I guess you can say it's... *giggle* ...worth it's weight in gold *slaps knee*

Fredo
07-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Google the license plate number and you'll find it is available at a dealer for a test drive. There's a reason you typically blurs those types of numbers in a public photo.

noodles
07-06-2012, 12:48 AM
I'll just keep this brief...u definitely made this game interesting and it was a nice battle! Now go fetch my morning paper and make it quick since u have a lambo, then wash mr cools laundry and don't forget to shine X's shoes...farewell chump!

Luciferianism
07-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Guess the Indians own this city now. xD

Nudie
07-06-2012, 01:16 AM
Guess the Indians own this city now. xD

How do you "own" a video game? LOL. Some of the people playing this game, esp those in "mobs" need to get a real life. :p

Luciferianism
07-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Oh Nudie, you were so young. *sob*

PawnXIIX
07-06-2012, 02:00 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-16596968

I know Gav personally, he not a guy you want to mess with and this pretender prick payam is not him.

Keeping us guessing until the end. Oh well :P

Nudie
07-06-2012, 02:22 AM
Oh Nudie, you were so young. *sob*

Yes, KOD called me a "boy". :o

AppleMacGuy
07-06-2012, 02:46 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-16596968

I know Gav personally, he not a guy you want to mess with and this pretender prick payam is not him.

hah hah good find :D

Lloyd~
07-06-2012, 03:01 AM
LOLOLOL

LOSERx100000

gotta give it to him

watt
07-06-2012, 03:05 AM
good bye.. planning 2 do the same.

Payam (The Real one)
07-06-2012, 03:06 AM
You should never assume. I never said it was me or my car, Did I? Nope! Just a bit of fun to keep you guessing.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-06-2012, 03:22 AM
Payam I hope Funzio/Gree at least send you a Christmas card this year you have made they a lot of money. Now to all the players with 200k plus stats is it really going to be fun for you to beat players with 1/4 your stats?? Maybe you should start looking at each other and remember a game without competition is not a game any more.

watt
07-06-2012, 03:38 AM
every person has difficult times in life. mine started at the end of last year and I'm still feeling pain & sorrow. I used that game as a therapy to forget everything, to forget life, which took for few months. now I feel a bit stronger, see the light at the end of a tunnel, although still too far. now I'm quitting the game as I don't need it anymore. I will not come back. I sell everything and keep all the money cash so you can start to rob little by little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ&feature=related

emcee
07-06-2012, 03:42 AM
Best of luck in your future endeavors Payam. Gonna miss your entertaining wall posts.

Cheers

Second Comming
07-06-2012, 04:06 AM
I gurentee this is not the end of Payam.

He has tried every low life tactic possible to get ahead in the game.

This is most likely Payams plan for sympathy, Your hearing it first here but Payam will be back
and he will ask funzio to roll back his account. Leaving all his defence buildings there are proof of that.

The guy is to transparrant. At least Koralene had legitimate reasons, all Payam is doing here is playimg another one of his pathetic cards to gain friends and sympathy. See you in a week or two Payam.

watt
07-06-2012, 04:10 AM
every person has difficult times in life. mine started at the end of last year and I'm still feeling pain & sorrow. I used that game as a therapy to forget everything, to forget life, which took for few months. now I feel a bit stronger, see the light at the end of a tunnel, although still too far. now I'm quitting the game as I don't need it anymore. I will not come back. I sell everything and keep all the money cash so you can start to rob little by little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ&feature=related

lvl 123. 120mil cash waiting. this is a way to thank you all. by the way my def. will be 0 soon as I start to delete all the mafia. good luck everyone.

AppleMacGuy
07-06-2012, 04:12 AM
You should never assume. I never said it was me or my car, Did I? Nope! Just a bit of fun to keep you guessing.

Then why post the picture otherwise unless you want people to make assumptions? Come on, you got found out and you know it...

DBM 2IC
07-06-2012, 04:15 AM
I gurentee this is not the end of Payam.

He has tried every low life tactic possible to get ahead in the game.

This is most likely Payams plan for sympathy, Your hearing it first here but Payam will be back
and he will ask funzio to roll back his account. Leaving all his defence buildings there are proof of that.

The guy is to transparrant. At least Koralene had legitimate reasons, all Payam is doing here is playimg another one of his pathetic cards to gain friends and sympathy. See you in a week or two Payam.

He has sold everything and has all his money sitting there ready to rob if you can

Dravak
07-06-2012, 04:18 AM
LOL took you long enough ;) , anyway you don't even need the buildings anymore .

Seems everybody I explained the winning game tactics to , quits .
Including meself , ah well don't worry all that is left soon are moaners and haters .

You know how they take things , way too serious , they are just pulling there own leg .
And like there legs being pulled all day long , so Funzio/Gree beter step up.
Not many decent chaps left , and put bastards in a room they will kill eachother .
Put nice people in a room , they will get along just fine .

Payam (The Real one)
07-06-2012, 04:40 AM
Then why post the picture otherwise unless you want people to make assumptions? Come on, you got found out and you know it...
You are incorrect, I never made any false claims. You jumped to a conclusion and ended up looking foolish. Learn from it.

AppleMacGuy
07-06-2012, 04:50 AM
You are incorrect, I never made any false claims. You jumped to a conclusion and ended up looking foolish. Learn from it.

No I am not incorrect and neither the fool:

This is what I orginally wrote:

followed by:

Those posts asked questions...neither of those makes me a fool. The only fool here is the idiot who posted the picture in the first place and who fails to read the posts that followed :p

Anyway, TBH who gives a sh!t...life goes on for everyone regardless.

Max Power
07-06-2012, 04:57 AM
It seems more and more like it's just a game about who is the most addicted and who can waste the most amount of money. That's not fun.

Hello pot? This is kettle!

It's no longer fun when people are finally wasting as much money as you.

I have a feeling you will be starved for more attention soon.

Payam (The Real one)
07-06-2012, 05:11 AM
Hello pot? This is kettle!

It's no longer fun when people are finally wasting as much money as you.

I have a feeling you will be starved for more attention soon.
You are incorrect about that, i have no need for attention. I will say it again, why are you always wrong all the time? You make everybody else look super smart!

At least you won't be getting 30 beatings a day on average from me any more. Today is a great day for you! Be happy y friend.

Regarding spending money, some examples of MUCH BIGGER spenders (aks Crime City Addicts) are: Sam, Donkey Boy, xenoke (aka gaylord), Prib & iceman. I was never 'top dog' in this game, never wanted to be and never tried to be. It was fun to get ahead in this game by spending money. No doubt about that. But there is always a limit and then the rewards become less and less. I'm sure the other 'big spenders' know what i mean. They won't play this game forever and when they quit to, it will all be put in perspective. I for one will be spending more time with my family and spend time playing sports! Go outside people - life is good!

I wish all the other players all the best for their future (everybody except Anubis, he such is jealous jerk!).

Payam (The Real one)
07-06-2012, 05:12 AM
No I am not incorrect and neither the fool:

This is what I orginally wrote:

followed by:

Those posts asked questions...neither of those makes me a fool. The only fool here is the idiot who posted the picture in the first place and who fails to read the posts that followed :p

Anyway, TBH who gives a sh!t...life goes on for everyone regardless.
You are incorrect my friend, just let it go. You were made a fool. ha ha ha !

vitus79
07-06-2012, 05:15 AM
Payam, just curious.. do you quit playing all your accounts like the low level xenoke fake one as well or just the main account?

Second Comming
07-06-2012, 05:17 AM
If the 'white knight' of crime city really left he would delete his defence buildings and reduce his mafia size.

Payam (The Real one)
07-06-2012, 05:19 AM
Payam, just curious.. do you quit playing all your accounts like the low level xenoke fake one as well or just the main account?
Typical Indian ...hating on me again. Blame it all on me. It's not me. xenoke is posting that g a y talk on my wall too! I have nothing to do with it. The Indians have MANY enemies due to terrible treatment of people (Did you forget about the girl they harassed in real life and on her mobile phone who left their group!!??).

Don't blame that on me. I have only 1 account, Payam. Level 200. That's it. If you have proof - post it here, otherwise keep your accusations to yourself until you have some proof.

Or anybody can accuse you of anything too without proof (e.g you are Hitlers sister!).

Payam (The Real one)
07-06-2012, 05:19 AM
If the 'white knight' of crime city really left he would delete his defence buildings and reduce his mafia size.
Why would i do that? I have too many defence building...i can't be bothered. Why drop mafia size? I don't care about win/loss stats. I left my account there so anybody who can, can attack me for the cash on hand. Come and get it.

Los Angel
07-06-2012, 05:23 AM
I'm not sure why your decision to leave, is it because you were getting beat by the Indians? For a period of time you were top dog in this game no?

Good luck to you, enjoy the Summer, come back after perhaps. Crime city needs someone like you to keep things interesting!

vitus79
07-06-2012, 05:32 AM
Typical Indian ...hating on me again. Blame it all on me. It's not me. xenoke is posting that g a y talk on my wall too! I have nothing to do with it. The Indians have MANY enemies due to terrible treatment of people (Did you forget about the girl they harassed in real life and on her mobile phone who left their group!!??).

Don't blame that on me. I have only 1 account, Payam. Level 200. That's it. If you have proof - post it here, otherwise keep your accusations to yourself until you have some proof.

Or anybody can accuse you of anything too without proof (e.g you are Hitlers sister!).

im not hating just asking, but sure its not you wall spamming all over cc, i got that. as said in the pm answer, best of luck to you in your future adventures.

Payam (The Real one)
07-06-2012, 05:33 AM
I'm not sure why your decision to leave, is it because you were getting beat by the Indians? For a period of time you were top dog in this game no?

Good luck to you, enjoy the Summer, come back after perhaps. Crime city needs someone like you to keep things interesting!

The game has nothing more to offer me. I could beat 99.9% of the players in this game. I was beating my rivals (The Indians) - 95% of them. Only xenoke and Sam were attacking me 3 times a day (10 times)..big deal. Donkey boy would attack me once every 3-4 days and win only 5/10 times and give me $30,000 every loss..he was really thick. He just gave me money and never learnt. About once a week Prib would attack me. He's too nice...i have no hard feelings against him. iceman would attack me about once a week but has no personality, a real bore. I used to rob them blind almost every day and they would just say 'it's virtual money that they don't care about'. Most of them are just sore losers. Sometimes when i got robbed of about $5-10 Million by 1 of them...i would say, 'Well done - you got me!'. I'm a good sport.

It got old - i was beating up ALL other Indians (about 20 of them that i beat up every day) about 30-40 times a day with 0 losses. I could rob them any time i wanted with 0 losses. IT GOT BORING! They gang up on weaker players as a mob - i beat them down 1 VS about 20 i think. They never learn, they just whinge about it more and cry about it more and more. I kept getting all this gay spam from xenoke on my wall everyday, ruining my news feed (and i get accused of it being me at the same time...bah!). Quitting had nothing to do with them...beating them got too easy and got boring. Especially my 5000+ beatings of noodles (yes i kept a tally!). I never tried to be top dog. No matter how good you are, there is always somebody better. Somebody more addicted and willing to waste more money...It's their loss.

I'm the real winner here - i figured it out before them!

I have learnt that my time should be better spent with my family and real life. There are so many things in life to enjoy, this game is VERY addictive (i wish i thought of it and owned Funzio, well done boys!). It's a great business and game. I wish everybody a great future (as mentioned above, everybody except Anubis...what a loser).

ShawnBB
07-06-2012, 05:39 AM
Hey, we don't know each other, but wish you good luck and it is really a success for making yourself a step out.

Gree is going down, like I said hopeless company. I love the original funzio,but it will never come back.

Hopefully more and more spenders will realize the meaning of that amount of money and give Gree a middle finger.

Payam (The Real one)
07-06-2012, 05:42 AM
Hey, we don't know each other, but wish you good luck and it is really a success for making yourself a step out.

Gree is going down, like I said hopeless company. I love the original funzio,but it will never come back.

Hopefully more and more spenders will realize the meaning of that amount of money and give Gree a middle finger.
I like your passion. I wish you well my friend. Buy some shares in gree -i think it's a good investment still.

enahs1
07-06-2012, 05:44 AM
I would not buy shares of Gree, I would short sell it ;)

Payam (The Real one)
07-06-2012, 06:07 AM
The forums are also taking my time away from other more important things in real life. This will be my last post ever.

To the haters - you CAN change and become a better person.

Say what you want about me when i'm gone, i will not post anything EVER again on the forums or reply to any more PM. Over and out for good.

"What would you do if you knew you could not fail?".

Always remember that.

enahs1
07-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Payam reply my pm first before you leave

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 07:49 AM
Pay am to join forces with newly formed

SKK- SexKittehKrew

Thank you and welcome great white wizzard

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 08:01 AM
Congrats Payam on winning the game in style! :D

You shall be missed!

Good luck and I'm SURE we shall see you in the near future...

Second Comming
07-06-2012, 08:35 AM
Congratz to the indians for once and for all beating the lier and manipulator. It really is not a loss to the game to see this man go. If youve played the game for over 6months you know what this guy is like and what he is capable of.

In anycase he will be back, this is just another Payam tactic.

Max Power
07-06-2012, 09:17 AM
I'm the real winner here - i figured it out before them!

Yes, you are suite the winner. You figured out freemium apps after only spending 15 grand on one. Pretty sharp one, you are.

This is the part now where you send me some sort of homophobic PM, since I blocked your BS on my wall weeks ago.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Yes, you are suite the winner. You figured out freemium apps after only spending 15 grand on one. Pretty sharp one, you are.

This is the part now where you send me some sort of homophobic PM, since I blocked your BS on my wall weeks ago.

I guess I got more than 10 goodbyes on this thread? You all have no idea....

Philo Beddoe
07-06-2012, 09:32 AM

and the plot thickens

Los Angel
07-06-2012, 09:32 AM
So he spent a bunch a money in the past couple months? How much did he spend? Why would he spend $10-15k in couple the last few months and then quit?

Perhaps he got banned for all the g a y jokes about mr X and some racist stuff he used to post on those fake accounts. At first it was funny but after awhile it got really annoying and offensive. The stuff Payam was saying on there could easily be used as lawsuits against him and funzio.

Sorry, just trying to figure out why?

Joeycool
07-06-2012, 01:22 PM
You played a good game Payam.

It definitely would not have been as fun with out you. You made it very interesting.

Good luck to you! :cool:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hello.gif

Paulio
07-06-2012, 01:30 PM
This is awesome, like a good UFC fight. Before the bell, the fighters hate each other and want nothing more than to inflict punishment on their opponent. But after a good brawl, they hug it out and show respect for each other.

Joeycool
07-06-2012, 01:31 PM
This is awesome, like a good UFC fight. Before the bell, the fighters hate each other and want nothing more than to inflict punishment on their opponent. But after a good brawl, they hug it out and show respect for each other.

Payam has never actually shown me any respect.

Paulio
07-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Payam has never actually shown me any respect.

But you did, which shows your character.

Los Angel
07-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Props to Joey !

Mikecore
07-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Goodbye and good luck payam

Second Comming
07-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Hes not leaving - why?:

1) hes realised income/money doesnt buy you anything useful other than def buildings and def building upgrades for a player whose massed his mafia out with gold.

2) thats why he hasnt sold his def buildings (would only take a couple of mins to sell em) because turretts take 2days to build.

3) he knows only a small handful of ppl ingame can beat him losing a mere 300k a time

4) he loves trying cheap tactics to either make friends or toget ahead somehow

5) he hates being robbed and in a week or 2 when he rerurns he will turn his hood into a defencive metropolis

6) why quit after you've just spent another $10k+ in the past couple of weeks boosting stats, makes absolutely no sence unless he is just completely dumb meaning funzio are the real winners, not Payam.

If he has really quit then GL to him, I just cant help feeling this is just another Payam sly tactic for support.

misterrunon
07-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Ill probably continue playing for a while longer but at this point I know I'm going to get sick of funzio. This game is based on addiction and gambling for the people who have real money to spend. It seems like funzios first priority is to Mae tons of cash, and then coming at a distant 2nd its about making the game fun/balanced.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Hes not leaving - why?:

1) hes realised income/money doesnt buy you anything useful other than def buildings and def building upgrades for a player whose massed his mafia out with gold.

2) thats why he hasnt sold his def buildings (would only take a couple of mins to sell em) because turretts take 2days to build.

3) he knows only a small handful of ppl ingame can beat him losing a mere 300k a time

4) he loves trying cheap tactics to either make friends or toget ahead someh
5) he hates being robbed and in a week or 2 when he rerurns he will turn his hood into a defencive metropolis

6) why quit after you've just spent another $10k+ in the past couple of weeks boosting stats, makes absolutely no sence unless he is just completely dumb meaning funzio are the real winners, not Payam.

If he has really quit then GL to him, I just cant help feeling this is just another Payam sly tactic for support.

Los Angel
07-06-2012, 08:52 PM
That is so true second coming. Plus also there's only a handful of people who can rob his cash through attacking. He is probably on vacation and can't stand being robbed and attacked so he's taking a break?

I kind of feel sorry for him. He can be a nice guy, but the next day could be a total j3rk. Like he has split personality or something.

I really do wish him good luck if he's really leaving.

Swifty
07-06-2012, 09:24 PM
We have heard this disinformation from Payam before.

Lupo
07-06-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm the reason you retire, R.I.P , ret@rd. I hope you will die in pain soon, not only virtually.

br.jellema
07-06-2012, 10:20 PM
I'm the reason you retire, R.I.P , ret@rd. I hope you will die in pain soon, not only virtually.

Well, aren't you guys a bunch of fun...

QPR
07-07-2012, 12:04 AM
We have heard this disinformation from Payam before.

And won't be the last time either

WinkadInk
07-07-2012, 10:52 AM

....confused but I think I get it, lol, good luck Payam!

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 09:08 AM
....confused but I think I get it, lol, good luck Payam!

I wish Payam didn't turn out to be such a little b.itch. He could have led DB to be the bestest mob in all of crime city. And to believe he said that he could never quit me. :(

Dipstik
07-08-2012, 11:25 AM
If you're saying that DBM was payam, then I am seriously disappointed.

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 01:05 PM
If you're saying that DBM was payam, then I am seriously disappointed.

Indeed you should be. He sold me on his white knight routine then leaves me at the alter. I can't believe I was so dumb to fall for it. Well I guess I can believe it, my IQ has been tested two steps below an imbecile.

Nudie
07-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Indeed you should be. He sold me on his white knight routine then leaves me at the alter. I can't believe I was so dumb to fall for it. Well I guess I can believe it, my IQ has been tested two steps below an imbecile.

OMG your new avater... you are... Santa! I knew it! :p

Dipstik
07-08-2012, 01:09 PM
I don't give a **** about the "white knight" routine... I just love how he pissed everyone off and caused all the drama. DBM was a whiny little punk who was way to desperate to get people to like him. Seems like the opposite of the Payam I was exposed to.

Philo Beddoe
07-08-2012, 01:17 PM
I don't give a **** about the "white knight" routine... I just love how he pissed everyone off and caused all the drama. DBM was a whiny little punk who was way to desperate to get people to like him. Seems like the opposite of the Payam I was exposed to.

All part of the act. True actors can play many roles. Don't you think the whineyness was a bit over the top?

Dipstik
07-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Very true. I still don't buy it, though. I guess time will probably tell.

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 01:36 PM

Philo was right about me all along. I can't hide my true identity any longer. I'll be posting more on this account now as I've decided that 1400+ posts within a couple months looked a bit OCD on the other account.

madawgg
07-08-2012, 02:26 PM
He has 500 millions in hand, but I guess there's only a few of us can benefit from him...
Last time I saw his hood, his stats are 120k...

joaquim
07-08-2012, 03:09 PM

Please tell me you're being sarcastic and don't actually think that this idiot is me.

Philo Beddoe
07-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Please tell me you're being sarcastic and don't actually think that this idiot is me.

nah he looks pretty serious to me mate. nudie don't f around.

InGameName I
07-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Philo was right about me all along. I can't hide my true identity any longer. I'll be posting more on this account now as I've decided that 1400+ posts within a couple months looked a bit OCD on the other account.

You will all see how SKK is taking over CC!

No one can beat me!

Nudie
07-08-2012, 07:11 PM

Sorry bud, I was fooled by the other joaquim. My bad. :(
Btw, do you know who the imposter is?

joaquim
07-08-2012, 07:13 PM

Yes I do know. PM if you want to know. If I say his name out in the open, he'll immediately deny it.

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 07:26 PM

There is no imposter friend. Sometimes my head gets cloudy from huffing all the gasoline fumes and I forget where I am. It's confusing times up in the north pole. I just decided enough is enough, so what I got an iTunes card bc I lied then I glitched and got caught. I'd rather be myself from now on. It's crime city, none of us are innocent.

DBM 2IC
07-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Yes I do know. PM if you want to know. If I say his name out in the open, he'll immediately deny it.

Pm me I wanna know

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Pm me I wanna know

Of course you want to know you little silly billy

DBM 2IC
07-08-2012, 07:57 PM

You couldve just said it was yourself on here instead of sending me a pm saying it was you.

joaquim
07-08-2012, 08:04 PM
You couldve just said it was yourself on here instead of sending me a pm saying it was you.

That's not what the PM said.

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 08:06 PM

Get over it, maybe I'm still p issed bc you left me hanging with DB. Now I had to join up with SKK. I know, I'm whining like a little girl now. Maybe I am.......

Philo Beddoe
07-08-2012, 08:12 PM
That's not what the PM said.

I dont know about that uv PMd me some messed up ****e in the past then claimed u didnt. stuff about having a non-sexual man crush on me. thats kinda weird, might be time to up the dose.

Swifty
07-08-2012, 08:26 PM
This is further proof of the insidious effect that Payam exerts.

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 08:27 PM
I dont know about that uv PMd me some messed up ****e in the past then claimed u didnt. stuff about having a non-sexual man crush on me. thats kinda weird, might be time to up the dose.

You keep talking like that and I'll rescind my invitation to join SKK

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 08:32 PM
This is further proof of the insidious effect that Payam exerts.

Your BFF misses you.

Swifty
07-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Yeah, I particularly enjoyed the way the OP included me.

Classless to the bitter end.

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Yeah, I particularly enjoyed the way the OP included me.

Classless to the bitter end.

You should start some more threads about it.

Dipstik
07-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Pay am hasn't left... He's just trolling from a distance.

Philo Beddoe
07-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Pay am hasn't left... He's just trolling from a distance.

That's what I'd be doing.

sez
07-09-2012, 07:32 AM

Quality post Lupo.

WinkadInk
07-10-2012, 04:58 PM
There is no imposter friend. Sometimes my head gets cloudy from huffing all the gasoline fumes and I forget where I am. It's confusing times up in the north pole. I just decided enough is enough, so what I got an iTunes card bc I lied then I glitched and got caught. I'd rather be myself from now on. It's crime city, none of us are innocent.

No fair, everyone gets an Admirer..I mean imposter but me!

Joeycool
07-10-2012, 05:02 PM

I dont have one and Ive been on here longer than most. Dont worry about it mate. :cool:

joaquim
07-10-2012, 05:02 PM

Trust me you don't want one.

rustbinlid
07-10-2012, 05:03 PM
I'm sure this thread will be derailed soon, but in all seriousness, enjoy life and take care.

Yeah what he said. I NEVER got involved in your shenanigans or anyone elses for that matter. But we all come to a point in life when we would rather put our slippers on.

rustbinlid
07-10-2012, 05:06 PM
How do you "own" a video game? LOL. Some of the people playing this game, esp those in "mobs" need to get a real life. :p

Aye, never a truer word.

The Fox
07-10-2012, 05:07 PM

It's that god awful payam character poisoning the minds of our youth. blast that foul mouth poser.

Sasha54
07-10-2012, 05:12 PM
It's that god awful payam character poisoning the minds of our youth. blast that foul mouth poser.

Hey this ban thing - not working out too well........Ignore button again i guess
Which one are you - Santa?

jobadass
07-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Hey this ban thing - not working out too well........Ignore button again i guess
Which one are you - Santa?Exactly. 14 posts and knows everything. I'm so tired of the douchebags.

Sasha54
07-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Exactly. 14 posts and knows everything. I'm so tired of the douchebags.

You said - douchebag - gonna get a ban......it's a BAD word ......

jobadass
07-10-2012, 05:36 PM
You said - douchebag - gonna get a ban......it's a BAD word ......I'll carry the cross with honor. Really looking for an excuse to not be on here any more

The Fox
07-10-2012, 05:38 PM

You are right Sasha. Profanity is against forum rules. So is discussing bans. Why do some people make it so difficult to get along.

The Fox
07-10-2012, 05:40 PM
I'll carry the cross with honor. Really looking for an excuse to not be on here any more

You are like a martyr huh

Joeycool
07-10-2012, 05:40 PM
I'll carry the cross with honor. Really looking for an excuse to not be on here any more

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Abandon.gif

joaquim
07-10-2012, 05:42 PM

LMAO! Where did you get that?

The Fox
07-10-2012, 05:57 PM
It's only ban worthy if CCM has a personal vendetta against you. He's always trolling my posts, locking my threads, banning me for language, necroing threads with irrelevant posts. Enforcing the forum rules when he breaks them himself. He's a awesome mod!

I may be new to the forum but it seems like attacking the man in charge would be frowned on. I don't know this CCM, but the couple posts of his I read lead me to believe he's an a around swell guy.

dudeman
07-10-2012, 05:58 PM
I may be new to the forum but it seems like attacking the man in charge would be frowned on. I don't know this CCM, but the couple posts of his I read lead me to believe he's an a around swell guy.

Yeah, he can be. He can also be other things.

Chester78
07-10-2012, 06:02 PM

I don't think it's a bad word. I use it fairly frequently and haven't been banned yet. (Knock on wood!) I mean, it's an actual product, so I think it's OK to say.

Chester78
07-10-2012, 06:04 PM

Hahahahaha...that was a good one, JC.

joaquim
07-10-2012, 06:06 PM
I don't think it's a bad word. I use it fairly frequently and haven't been banned yet. (Knock on wood!) I mean, it's an actual product, so I think it's OK to say.

You're right. If it doesn't automatically censor the word then it's not a bad word.

Joeycool
07-10-2012, 06:10 PM
You're right. If it doesn't automatically censor the word then it's not a bad word.

That sounds like a challenge!!

The Fox
07-10-2012, 06:11 PM

I like challenges. It lets me show off my slyness.

Joeycool
07-10-2012, 06:13 PM

Off you go then mate... see if you can slip any words past the auto censor.

Chester78
07-10-2012, 06:13 PM

Watch out, boys and girls!!! The road kill is going show us how sly he is!

Sasha54
07-10-2012, 06:15 PM
You are right Sasha. Profanity is against forum rules. So is discussing bans. Why do some people make it so difficult to get along.

GTFO.................

joaquim
07-10-2012, 06:21 PM

haha I think I can get past the censorship if I said it in Spainsh someone did it in the MW forum today but if I were to do try it, would it have to be in english?

Sasha54
07-10-2012, 06:21 PM

Sorry - I didn't use my Sarcastic email voice......lol
Someone (dudeman knows who) got upset about another post and complained about language and I couldn't find anything offensive.....but then again I have a potty-mouth...

The Fox
07-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Off you go then mate... see if you can slip any words past the auto censor.

g****.......

The Fox
07-10-2012, 06:23 PM
g****.......

Oh well, I lose I guess.

joaquim
07-10-2012, 06:24 PM
g****.......

Fail. This is how you do it. r ape.

The Fox
07-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Fail. This is how you do it. r ape.

Wow where is your mind? I was trying to type gr ape. You should have a word with yourself.

enahs1
07-10-2012, 06:32 PM
It bleeps out gr@pes...
See, sour g****

Chester78
07-10-2012, 06:34 PM
It bleeps out gr@pes...
See, sour g****

Hmmmm...odd that a brand new forum member would know such a thing. Don't you think, Enahs1 & joaquim?

Sasha54
07-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Hmmmm...odd that a brand new forum member would know such a thing. Don't you think, Enahs1 & joaquim?

Enahs1 is mad at me........

Chester78
07-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Enahs1 is mad at me........

Why? :( :(

The Fox
07-10-2012, 06:45 PM

Because shes been acting like an angry, old judgemental biddie.

Sasha54

Something about his NC.......oops!

Sasha54
Because shes been acting like an angry, old judgemental biddie.

Hi (NO)Sexkitteh...

The Fox
07-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Hi (NO)Sexkitteh...

So daft you are. With age does not necessarily come wisdom I guess. I am The Fox.

enahs1
07-10-2012, 06:48 PM
She robbed my nightclub even though she new it was me... She broke a rule, never hit a forum member... Now I am going to stalk her like crazy and rob her NC

Chester78
07-10-2012, 06:49 PM
So daft you are. With age does not necessarily come wisdom I guess. I am The Fox.

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/413275b2.jpg

joaquim
07-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Sasha can you give me enahs' level please? I know his ingame name is Terrel but I want to know his level. I really want to hit his NCs. Sorry enahs.

Chester78
07-10-2012, 06:52 PM
A description of sexkitteh:

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/f8694b5b.jpg

enahs1
07-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Don't Sasha, screw you Joaquim... After all I have done for you...

The Fox
07-10-2012, 06:54 PM
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/413275b2.jpg

My body is in the road for all to see. I've been slain by that rat bas tard Payam.

joaquim
07-10-2012, 06:54 PM

Sorry enahs. :(

enahs1
07-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Email me back!!!

Sasha54
07-10-2012, 06:56 PM
She robbed my nightclub even though she new it was me... She broke a rule, never hit a forum member... Now I am going to stalk her like crazy and rob her NC

Very interesting....

I saw your NC open last week and deliberately didn't hit you because I knew it was you......when I told you that on the forum - didn't you say "no problem ....you should have gone for it. Nothing for me to make up"

So I did.......and what rule are you talking about......

Sasha54
07-10-2012, 06:58 PM

Oh ....I'm not crazy
I wouldn't do that .....

Chester78
07-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Oh c'mon guys! It's just a NC! You can rob me anytime you want!

The Fox

When I joined the forum and read the rules I dont remember seeing that rule that you can't rob a forum member. Which one was that again?

joaquim
Check your email.

Sasha54
Sasha can you give me enahs' level please? I know his ingame name is Terrel but I want to know his level. I really want to hit his NCs. Sorry enahs.

No - sorry.
But that isn't his name.......??

Chester78
07-10-2012, 07:00 PM
My body is in the road for all to see. I've been slain by that rat bas tard Payam.

Yada yada yada...

The Fox
07-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Sorry enahs. :(

Lovers quarrel?

dudeman
07-10-2012, 07:01 PM

There's no rule about hitting forum members. Better you learn that now and get used to it because it actually is a pretty common trend.

Would you rather have your stuff robbed by someone you know and might not entirely dislike, or some random chump who decides you're going to be an easy target for a few weeks? I like option A.

Sasha54
07-10-2012, 07:03 PM
There's no rule about hitting forum members. Better you learn that now and get used to it because it actually is a pretty common trend.

Would you rather have your stuff robbed by someone you know and might not entirely dislike, or some random chump who decides you're going to be an easy target for a few weeks? I like option A.

Thanks
Can I rob you too.....lol

dudeman
07-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Thanks
Can I rob you too.....lol

If you can find me with something unsynched. Other forum members do it all the time. You have to beat my defense though. ;):o

Joeycool
07-10-2012, 07:13 PM
If you can find me with something unsynched. Other forum members do it all the time. You have to beat my defense though. ;):o

I'll have a go now that I know it wont upset you! :)

dudeman
07-10-2012, 07:18 PM
I'll have a go now that I know it wont upset you! :)

What can I do with cash aside from buy upgrades? No enough cash? Time for cheaper and longer upgrades.

Edit: usually I put the hit out myself. If I missed something you get lucky, but otherwise I'd put up a billboard if I could.

Joeycool
07-10-2012, 07:22 PM
What can I do with cash aside from buy upgrades? No enough cash? Time for cheaper and longer upgrades.

Only joking mate... I really do try not to rob / attack forum members. Unless I dislike them.

Sasha54
07-10-2012, 07:22 PM

I know I can't touch you.....

dudeman
07-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Only joking mate... I really do try not to rob / attack forum members. Unless I dislike them.

Lol, I know. I usually avoid it too. There are exceptions, like if I dislike them, or if I am requested to help with a resynch (either direct request or via the kick-me-while-I'm-down thread).

dudeman
07-10-2012, 07:29 PM
I know I can't touch you.....

You might be able one day. I stopped buying gold a long time ago now, so getting stronger is slow going and pretty much depends on defense buildings now. I managed to fend off the resident robbery queen, so I am pretty proud of myself for that. :D

Sasha54
07-10-2012, 07:35 PM
You might be able one day. I stopped buying gold a long time ago now, so getting stronger is slow going and pretty much depends on defense buildings now. I managed to fend off the resident robbery queen, so I am pretty proud of myself for that. :D

Do you have all the gold buildings?
That's all I buy gold for....once they are done - no more gold.

dudeman
07-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Only RC to PH, nothing earlier.

Dipstik
07-11-2012, 05:02 AM
I go out of my way to rob forum members.

Joeycool
07-11-2012, 06:17 AM

I'd love you to rob me dipstick :)

WinkadInk
07-11-2012, 06:36 AM
When I joined the forum and read the rules I dont remember seeing that rule that you can't rob a forum member. Which one was that again?

I rob em all the time, unless you mob up with me ur fair game.

Nudie
07-11-2012, 06:41 AM

Thanks for your lovely posts on my wall too. :p

Nudie
07-11-2012, 06:42 AM
I rob em all the time, unless you mob up with me ur fair game.

Not seen you rob me yet. Is that the Mexican flag you're flying? :p

Nudie
07-11-2012, 06:43 AM
I'd love you to rob me dipstick :)

Hey Joey, what's an indian consigliar? Sounds like a southern asian undertaker. :p

WinkadInk
07-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Not seen you rob me yet. Is that the Mexican flag you're flying? :p

Mexican flag is red green and white, I'm flying the US Navy flag
Speaking of which what lvl are u? Interesting to see how I compare to forum members

Dipstik
07-12-2012, 03:42 PM
It's basically a mob lawyer, nudie. He's more of the mafia equivalent of the guy with the van with no windows and a free candy sign. Don't believe me? Look at his picture and tell me you don't agree.

Crime City Mark
07-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Sorry to see you go, Payam. Hope you enjoy the shirt, and come back soon for our new games coming out.

WinkadInk
07-12-2012, 03:50 PM
What?! I want a shirt!

Dr BoneCrusher
07-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Sorry to see you go, Payam. Hope you enjoy the shirt, and come back soon for our new games coming out.

Hey CCMark thanks,you show true class!

Vince the Fist
07-13-2012, 12:03 AM
Lol. He spent tens of thousands of dollars and got a free T-shirt. Yes, that is true class. Maybe CCM missed his true calling and should be doing change management. lol. Anyone else wonder what Funzio's free T-shirt to Payam would say?

Dipstik
07-13-2012, 05:09 AM
"... And all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

Second Comming
07-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Just goes to show you can get away with anything in this game as long as you spent $50,000. The T-Shirt prob came with a special gift code for 1k's worth of gold for the next Greezio game he plays. I'd also like to know how much to spend to qualify for a T-Shirt ;)

Olly1
07-13-2012, 12:52 PM
I'd like to know what these new games we're all going to get addicted to are?...

koralene
07-13-2012, 12:54 PM
Yeah... what games are you releasing? I am bored of cc.

We all know who Payam worked for lol.

enahs1
07-13-2012, 12:56 PM
Pirate age?

Joeycool
07-13-2012, 01:07 PM
Hang on a minute! You didnt all get your free T-Shirts yet??

koralene
07-13-2012, 01:09 PM
lol... i do miss p. I wish he would come back. The most genuine player out of the lot.

jobadass
07-13-2012, 01:41 PM
lol... i do miss p. ......The most genuine player out of the lot.
Crap, I just spat my drink all over my screen when I read this. Now I gotta clean my screen, and pour another drink.

koralene
07-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Crap, I just spat my drink all over my screen when I read this. Now I gotta clean my screen, and pour another drink.

lmao... he is. seriously. he was upfront about his tactics but fun as always. what you drinking? i'm drinking my usual girlie drinks :p

jobadass
07-13-2012, 02:47 PM
lmao... he is. seriously. he was upfront about his tactics but fun as always. what you drinking? i'm drinking my usual girlie drinks :pMy typical bourbon and ginger, just no work tomorrow, so there's hardly any ginger:)

koralene
07-13-2012, 02:53 PM
My typical bourbon and ginger, just no work tomorrow, so there's hardly any ginger:)

I'm rockin my usual... apple martinis :p

tower
07-13-2012, 03:19 PM
"... And all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

OMFG, I had to come out of lurking to give this a BIG +1

Second Comming
07-13-2012, 04:30 PM
lmao... he is. seriously. he was upfront about his tactics but fun as always. what you drinking? i'm drinking my usual girlie drinks :p

He was 'Top Dog' ingame for a long long time and used spamming alog with lies to promote his ingame antics. Is all.

My gf has passed out so finishing off her Vodka. She usually doesnt do this so im going to make the most of it :)

jobadass
07-13-2012, 04:33 PM
He was 'Top Dog' ingame for a long long time and used spamming alog with lies to promote his ingame antics. Is all.

My gf has passed out so finishing off her Vodka. She usually doesnt do this so im going to make the most of it :)Welcome back, Payam. Hope all's well. You gonna hate on Swifty, JC and Fig some more once you get some of that vodka in you?

Second Comming
07-13-2012, 04:38 PM
I am not Payam...

Funny you should say that as he was my no1 Rival

The Fox
07-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Welcome back, Payam. Hope all's well. You gonna hate on Swifty, JC and Fig some more once you get some of that vodka in you?

It says his name is "second comming" not Payam. Did you misinterpret the words?

jobadass
07-13-2012, 05:17 PM
I am not Payam...

Funny you should say that as he was my no1 Rivalgotcha, you must be the fake xenoke...also payam

jobadass
07-13-2012, 05:20 PM
It says his name is "second comming" not Payam. Did you misinterpret the words?not sure why I haven't added you to my ignore list yet, troll

Dipstik
07-13-2012, 07:29 PM
Don't hate on trolls... we're the best thing going for this forum these days. Just hate on the people who'r doing it wrong.

The Fox
07-13-2012, 08:04 PM
not sure why I haven't added you to my ignore list yet, troll

Do you honestly believe calling me a troll phases me in the least? It is just validation of a job well done. Thank you for enabling me. :D

Fig O Ni
09-11-2012, 07:16 AM
EpicMrNecro is you're going to necro a thread search La Coka Nostra.

PawnXIIX
09-11-2012, 07:33 AM
Why did this need a grave dig...?

DoubleBarrelMob
09-11-2012, 07:56 AM
To announce YOUR return? Who might you be? You are not The White Knight.

TruthHurts
09-11-2012, 07:59 AM
To announce my return

Yesterday you only made it 6 posts, so you are off to a better start. I wonder how long before you are banned again... I give it 20 minutes.

Sasha54
09-11-2012, 08:24 AM
I say America bomb your island again

Reported. Bu Bye AHole

TruthHurts
09-11-2012, 08:25 AM
I say America bomb your island again

First, I'm American.

Baroness, you are the most pathetic person in the game. You have completely destroyed any shred of credibility you may have once had. You are with out a group, friendless, and alone. We all have watched your public meltdown and childish tactics. Each time, making yourself look more pathetic. Say what ou want, you are only making yourself look stupid. Good day Dr.!

Stock Slayer
09-11-2012, 12:08 PM
This says it all Who gave this guy an iPhone?!

joaquim
09-11-2012, 01:11 PM
@ EpicNecro, I dare you to post in this thread.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?7220-My-Mafia-Numbers