I

Am the best,

As such I have been proving all day that no
Mafia can touch me. I am invincible. Say what you will but
I

Am the greatest player in CC. Doubt me...Come find out

joaquim
07-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Dude your stats are 40k/40k. I've seen people at my level with the same stats and even higher.

Chester78
07-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Look at the big brain on Brad!!!!!!

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 05:38 PM
And yet they are not your stats are they?
You have NO ONE that can touch me with your
Weak ever crumbling mob. If anything you need players like me
So you can have 3 people to call a mob. And that my stats are 3x yours!
You are the leader? Your troops must be shockingly weak

joaquim
07-05-2012, 05:40 PM
And yet they are not your stats are they?
You have NO ONE that can touch me with your
Weak ever crumbling mob. If anything you need players like me
So you can have 3 people to call a mob. And that my stats are 3x yours!
You are the leader? Your troops must be shockingly weak

We are recruiting very powerful people and once we have enough, I will tell my mob members at your level to attack you mercilessly for a week.

enahs1
07-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Hey idiot! I know 1 person who kick your butt so badly and rob the crap out of you!

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 05:46 PM
We are recruiting very powerful people and once we have enough, I will tell my mob members at your level to attack you mercilessly for a week.

Lol! all full of pi ss and vinegar. u have as much chance of leading double barrel to victory as I have to believe that u r not santa.

joaquim
07-05-2012, 05:47 PM
I, can I please have a list of all your money buildings that give off big money. I noticed that your IPH was over 100k so I was just wondering which one of your buildings give off a lot of money. Levels too please.

G Wiz
07-05-2012, 05:48 PM
So this is what it feels like to be out of the spotlight for a while...

hmmm

joaquim
07-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Lol! all full of pi ss and vinegar. u have as much chance of leading double barrel to victory as I have to believe that u r not santa.

Quit derailing this thread. This thread is about how I wants to show off his stats and seem like he's all that. This is not a thread about your lousy accusations. So please keep this thread on topic.

Chester78
07-05-2012, 05:50 PM
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/8f0b1c0f.jpg

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Quit derailing this thread. This thread is about how I wants to show off his stats and seem like he's all that. This is not a thread about your lousy accusations. So please keep this thread on topic.

Yes don't harass Santa he's going to bring me a present to my hood when he grows up to my level. Is it ironic your game stats are as young as you are in real life? Hmmmmm...... I've made it clear I'm level 124 and have a level 2 hotel.

Steve0
07-05-2012, 05:59 PM
http://youtu.be/Vh78T--ZUxY
"I" is that what you were looking for, You will not find that here. Move along now.

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 06:07 PM

you already derailed the OPs thread by lying about recruiting "very powerful people" and getting them to "attack mercilessly for a week" i was merely rebutting. quite hypocrital young man. if u lie about this how r we to believe u r not santa. that was my point. lol

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Come everyone lets all tell this guy how good he is his.

I think 'I' is the best player i've ever seen.

I think 'I' is unbeatable.

I think i am majorly taking the mickey out of a guy who couldn't come up with a better name than the third vowel of the alphabet. I'm surprised 'I' even knows the alphabet.

'I' this 'I' that, i think 'I' should go and brush his teeth because all 'I' can smell is BS.

why 'I' man, your not from Newcastle by any chance?? that would kinda explain the whole 'I' thing.

I think 'I' should open his 'I's' and realise 'I' is far from being the greatest player in CC. Like i said in your other ego boosting thread.....Get in line and it's a long line!!

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:17 PM
you already derailed the OPs thread by lying about recruiting "very powerful people" and getting them to "attack mercilessly for a week" i was merely rebutting. quite hypocrital young man. if u lie about this how r we to believe u r not santa. that was my point. lol

I'm not lying about recruiting people. They're not in the gang right now because we're still waiting for their answer on whether or not to join. I have a question for you, philo. Why did you falsely accuse me of being Santa from the beginning? Why did you pick me? Is it because I was the first teenager you met on the forum? Is it because you are trying to hide your true colors? Tell me philo because as I see it you have no proof that I'm Santa.

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Now that he knows your a teen be careful he may want to play Santa.

PhiloPedoSanto

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Billionare, where your camper account reaches the high levels it's easily gonna be the most powerful one. Your stats are nearly at 30k/30k and you're only at level 31. Just imagine what they're gonna be like later on in the game. You should level up a lot and tell "I" what real good stats are.

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 06:25 PM
I'm not lying about recruiting people. They're not in the gang right now because we're still waiting for their answer on whether or not to join. I have a question for you, philo. Why did you falsely accuse me of being Santa from the beginning? Why did you pick me? Is it because I was the first teenager you met on the forum? Is it because you are trying to hide your true colors? Tell me philo because as I see it you have no proof that I'm Santa.

the thing that made santa so special was that everyone suspected he was NOT a teenager, but you already knew that.......

:D

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:28 PM
the thing that made santa so special was that everyone suspected he was NOT a teenager, but you already knew that.......

:D

No I did not know that. I lurked on the forums at that time and read about how Santa is 13(I'm older than that by the way). Now please stop making these pointless and false accusation. You're being a real *******.

enahs1
07-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Philo, you idiot!!! EVERYBODY knew Santa was a 13 year old kid. You weren't even on the forums when Santa was around you dumb @ss... You joined June, 2012... Santa left months before that... Santa made it very clear that he was 13 on the forums during his "reign". So GTFO

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Philo, you idiot!!! EVERYBODY knew Santa was a 13 year old kid. You weren't even on the forums when Santa was around you dumb @ss... You joined June, 2012... Santa left months before that... Santa made it very clear that he was 13 on the forums during his "reign". So GTFO

Thanks for the back up buddy. :D
And you remember philo. Santa made it clear that he was 13 and I'm making it clear that I'm older than Santa.

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Billionare, where your camper account reaches the high levels it's easily gonna be the most powerful one. Your stats are nearly at 30k/30k and you're only at level 31. Just imagine what they're gonna be like later on in the game. You should level up a lot and tell "I" what real good stats are.

Better keep recruiting since I left your so called mafia your now a mafia of 1.

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:38 PM

There's more members than just me. And the ones that are still left are helping me recruit people.

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 06:38 PM

santa SAID he was 13. dont belive everything you read on a forum my daft friend. internets b full of lies.

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:39 PM
santa SAID he was 13. dont belive everything you read on a forum my daft friend. internets b full of lies.

You're right internets ARE full of lies. You say that I'm Santa. LIE!

G Wiz
07-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Better keep recruiting since I left your so called mafia your now a mafia of 1.Sooooo sexkitteh performs yet another one of her amazing little performances!

Wow lol...Joaquim, what the hell bro? Your the new army of one now bud :)

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Sooooo sexkitteh performs yet another one of her amazing little performances!

Wow lol...Joaquim, what the hell bro? Your the new army of one now bud :)

No. I'm not an army of one. There's some other members that you don't know of. I won't mention their name unless they wish to be addressed.

enahs1
07-05-2012, 06:43 PM
One again, you weren't on the forum when this happened. You have no right to accuse someone of Santa unless you where "there" for the situation

G Wiz
07-05-2012, 06:45 PM
No. I'm not an army of one. There's some other members that you don't know of. I won't mention their name unless they wish to be addressed.You should check the other thread about sexkitteh, I mean, ingamenam i"

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:50 PM
You should check the other thread about sexkitteh, I mean, ingamenam i"

Yeah I saw your post. SexKittyInCanada!

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 06:53 PM

as much as i would love to whoop his a$$ unfortunately it would go against my current strategy. Don't worry though he's moved to the top of The Billionaires hitlist. I just hope he's still playing the game by the time i catch him up because i get the feeling he has become a massive target to everyone. He will probably cry like a little girl after taking constant beatings and quit the game because 'I' can't take it anymore.

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:57 PM
@enahs, I'm trying to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:58 PM
as much as i would love to whoop his a$$ unfortunately it would go against my current strategy. Don't worry though he's moved to the top of The Billionaires hitlist. I just hope he's still playing the game by the time i catch him up because i get the feeling he has become a massive target to everyone. He will probably cry like a little girl after taking constant beatings and quit the game because 'I' can't take it anymore.

What about your The Billionare account? Is that at 105 like it says in the sig or have you not updated it in a while?

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 07:01 PM
One again, you weren't on the forum when this happened. You have no right to accuse someone of Santa unless you where "there" for the situation

u do realise someone can read a forum without posting right. i think its called lurking. look it up.

u like soccer, maybe u r santa.

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 07:02 PM
What about your The Billionare account? Is that at 105 like it says in the sig or have you not updated it in a while?

Level 107 but i dropped all my mafia so i'm not sure what my true Attack Defense stats are at the moment but i guess around 30K each. I've got nearly 200,000 RP saved ready for the execrlo to unolck at level 115 so there will be quite a big stat boost then.

joaquim
07-05-2012, 07:04 PM
u do realise someone can read a forum without posting right. i think its called lurking. look it up.

Oh so now you're accusing enahs of being Santa just because he likes soccer! All you've done since you joined this forum is accuse people! Get a f**king life!
Hey maybe you're Santa! You're the one who's accusing everyone of being him care to explain why?

joaquim
07-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Level 107 but i dropped all my mafia so i'm not sure what my true Attack Defense stats are at the moment but i guess around 30K each. I've got nearly 200,000 RP saved ready for the execrlo to unolck at level 115 so there will be quite a big stat boost then.

That's cool. I have a DBM member who's saving up cash so he can get 500 Napalms. He's at the same level as I and once he gets the 500 Napalms he'll be able to rob I.

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 07:07 PM
No. I'm not an army of one. There's some other members that you don't know of. I won't mention their name unless they wish to be addressed.

there was this doofus i went to high school with that used to brag about all these girls he was with. thing was, no one ever saw any of these girls. he said they all went to different schools or were home schooled. we obviuosly knew he was a liar but would play along and get him to talk about these girls and describe them and enable the story further for our enjoyment. so by all means joquim keep telling us about who is in db with you and what u guys r gonna do. we r all ears. :D

enahs1
07-05-2012, 07:08 PM

You know what? I am no longer dealing with you. Go crawl back to the hole you can from you pathetic low life scum. And I am not Santa

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 07:16 PM
You know what? I am no longer dealing with you. Go crawl back to the hole you can from you pathetic low life scum. And I am not Santa

why so serious. enjoy life my friend. and I know u r not santa. right joquim?

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 07:19 PM
I am santa!

Edit: I just noticed that this forum automatically edits all-caps posts to lower case. That's kind of annoying, but not nearly as annoying as people posting in all-caps, so I guess it's kind of nice :)

enahs1
07-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Thats not TRUE

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 07:21 PM
I am santa!

Edit: I just noticed that this forum automatically edits all-caps posts to lower case. That's kind of annoying, but not nearly as annoying as people posting in all-caps, so I guess it's kind of nice :)

I knew my ploy would smoke u out

joaquim
07-05-2012, 07:22 PM
why so serious. enjoy life my friend. and I know u r not santa. right joquim?

Enahs + Santa = Not a Match
Me + Santa = Not a Match
Philo + Santa = A Match

DBM 2IC
07-05-2012, 07:22 PM

looks like he has done just that and Iam going to have fun with you over the next few days. just hope i can get a piece of you cos it looks like you've made a few enemies here.

joaquim
07-05-2012, 07:23 PM
looks like he has done just that and Iam going to have fun with you over the next few days. just hope i can get a piece of you cos it looks like you've made a few enemies here.

Ladies and gentelmen I'd like to introduce you to the recruit I was talking about. I, if you don't stop with this BS I will order my recruit that was recruited last week to hit you for a whole week.

enahs1
07-05-2012, 07:24 PM
What's the recruits stats?

Brooklyn Boy
07-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Such hostilities!!

joaquim
07-05-2012, 07:27 PM

He will tell you if he wants to. But soon he'll be poweful enough to rob I.

DBM 2IC
07-05-2012, 07:32 PM

Good enough to hit I and at the moment that is all that matters

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Enahs + Santa = Not a Match
Me + Santa = Not a Match
Philo + Santa = A Match

wow u r like a savant or something. I should start calling u rainman

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Ladies and gentelmen I'd like to introduce you to the recruit I was talking about. I, if you don't stop with this BS I will order my recruit that was recruited last week to hit you for a whole week.

the unintentional comedy scale does not have a value high enuf to account for this. :D

joaquim
07-05-2012, 07:46 PM
the unintentional comedy scale does not have a value high enuf to account for this. :D

Philo, I don't comprehend your stupidity. I try to read this and I get an opinion of what you're trying to say but don't know if it's true. Does this mean that what you're saying is that my recruit is fake? He's not fake. Would you like to see some of him too? Name and level please.

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Philo, I don't comprehend your stupidity. I try to read this and I get an opinion of what you're trying to say but don't know if it's true. Does this mean that what you're saying is that my recruit is fake? He's not fake. Would you like to see some of him too? Name and level please.

wow ur calling me stupid but r too dumb to understand what I even said. classic FAIL!
unintentional comedy means that what u wrote while serious to you is laughable to anyone else that reads it
and what u said was so inane that you broke the scale
Thank u come again. :)

DBM 2IC
07-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Iam far from fake and I will destroy anyone I can that comes on here and disrespects DBM. Give us a couple of weeks to sort out the crap that the old leaders left us with and we will be one of the great mafias in cc

joaquim
07-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Philo why don't you just leave the forum. You've been causing problems to some people ever since you joined. QPR was right you are a plum. Don't even bother to reply because I'm going to bed now so I won't be able to read anymore of your BS. Goodnight you sh!thead.

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Philo why don't you just leave the forum. You've been causing problems to some people ever since you joined. QPR was right you are a plum. Don't even bother to reply because I'm going to bed now so I won't be able to read anymore of your BS. Goodnight you sh!thead.

wow what a little potty mouth u r. your rebuttal stinks of sour g****s. I guess u looked up unintentional comedy huh. :,-( and quoting qpr, how could u. lol

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm going on record that this will be another epic failure chapter in the sad short lived life of DBM

Welcome new recruit I see Joaquim orders you like a dog to produce your level and in game name.

Just show up on my news and we will see if you have a double barrel or just went off half cocked!

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 08:05 PM
wow what a little potty mouth u r. your rebuttal stinks of sour g****s. I guess u looked up unintentional comedy huh. :,-( and quoting qpr, how could u. lol

why the hell does it bleep gr apes?

enahs1
07-05-2012, 08:08 PM
We never found out why it bleeps g****s

DBM 2IC
07-05-2012, 08:09 PM
I'm going on record that this will be another epic failure chapter in the sad short lived life of DBM

Welcome new recruit I see Joaquim orders you like a dog to produce your level and in game name.

Just show up on my news and we will see if you have a double barrel or just went off half cocked!

He hasn't ordered me to do anything. I will show up with my double barrel day and night till you beg for mercy.

Philo Beddoe

if this new recruit is so big why he taking orders from joquim. He should b in charge. I wouldnt take orders from the little runt. hey dbm 2ic how long u gonna wait to take the helm. I predict a coup within days

InGameName I
Originally Posted by Philo Beddoe
its like old school wwf. im expecting the nature boy to pop up any minute now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjW9U...e_gdata_player

To be the Man, You got to Beat the Man...and I'm telling you Crime City... I THE MAN.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 08:13 PM
He hasn't ordered me to do anything. I will show up with my double barrel day and night till you beg for mercy.

what a spaz

ur joquims b itch boy

DBM 2IC
07-05-2012, 08:14 PM
if this new recruit is so big why he taking orders from joquim. He should b in charge. I wouldnt take orders from the little runt. hey dbm 2ic how long u gonna wait to take the helm. I predict a coup within days

No one can just walk into a mafia and take the helm he was next in line and he is in charge until he starts making the wrong decision or starts pushing DBM where we don't won't it to go then he will keep the helm. And he will only be removed if the majority of DBM wish that to be case as it will be with any leader.

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 08:15 PM
and I is Ali G because I always speak like this Ite

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 08:16 PM
No one can just walk into a mafia and take the helm he was next in line and he is in charge until he starts making the wrong decision or starts pushing DBM where we don't won't it to go then he will keep the helm. And he will only be removed if the majority of DBM wish that to be case as it will be with any leader.

if crime city was prison you would b holding his pocket

DBM 2IC
07-05-2012, 08:17 PM

And maybe I like it like that

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 08:19 PM

If crime city were prison, The Billionaire would actually be a Billionaire...

G Wiz
07-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Joaquim you must be working hard in the backround bud...

Still I predict pain and suffering.

Your not into that right??

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Clearly as designated in your name

The only people who would join DBM

Would have to have taken a lot of 2Ci

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Clearly as designated in your name

The only people who would join DBM

Would have to have taken a lot of 2Ci

watch out. He saving cash for 500 napalms. then your a$$ is his. or his a$$ is yours, he seems to prefer it that way

Paulio
07-05-2012, 08:27 PM
http://youtu.be/Vh78T--ZUxY
"I" is that what you were looking for, You will not find that here. Move along now.

Lol, that's just perfect.

DBM 2IC
07-05-2012, 08:27 PM
DBM is growing faster then you all think we have great things going on here and in the next few weeks everyone will be shocked at how much DBM has grown. You guys can laugh at us all you like but yous will see soon enough that we will not tolerate it.

Paulio
07-05-2012, 08:30 PM

Shane, I remember when everyone thought you were Santa/Pikachu. This post only makes me wonder more ...

DBM 2IC
07-05-2012, 08:31 PM
watch out. He saving cash for 500 napalms. then your a$$ is his. or his a$$ is yours, he seems to prefer it that way

I dont need them to hurt him and if we meet up I'll show you how I like it DBM style

Paulio
07-05-2012, 08:43 PM
I dont need them to hurt him and if we meet up I'll show you how I like it DBM style

DBM 2IC, I really hope the Double-Barrel Mafia is the real deal. But the only way to start cleaning up the crap that your old leader left behind and earn some respect in CC is to ditch the whole "anonymity" strategy. You guys will NEVER get respect until you show your colors.

So please fill in the blanks
In-game name:
Level:
# of mafia:

DBM 2IC
07-05-2012, 08:46 PM
DBM 2IC, I really hope the Double-Barrel Mafia is the real deal. But the only way to start cleaning up the crap that your old leader left behind and earn some respect in CC is to ditch the whole "anonymity" strategy. You guys will NEVER get respect until you show your colors.

So please fill in the blanks
In-game name:
Level:
# of mafia:

All will be revealed in time don't you worry about that. Why don't you come join what is going to be the greatest mafia in cc history. Everyone will be saying ck who? And Indians who are they?

enahs1
07-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Shane, I remember when everyone thought you were Santa/Pikachu. This post only makes me wonder more ...
I am not SANTA!!!!!!!!!!! Fukc off

DBM 2IC
07-05-2012, 08:49 PM

You sound like you need some friends come join DBM you won't regret it

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 08:49 PM

santa always spelled his name entirely in caps

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 08:53 PM
All will be revealed in time don't you worry about that. Why don't you come join what is going to be the greatest mafia in cc history. Everyone will be saying ck who? And Indians who are they?

whatever u say b itch boy.

go take ur next order, oh that's right, its past ur leaders bedtime.

u r such a herb

Paulio
07-05-2012, 08:56 PM

That's alright. I'll stick with COLD KARMA

DBM 2IC
07-05-2012, 09:00 PM
That's alright. I'll stick with COLD KARMA

Your lost then as tomorrow will be the greatest day in DBMs history

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 09:09 PM

According to your profile, you have 12 posts and joined in the last 5 days. I believe someone first jumped on the internet and announced your little club's existence less than two weeks ago. I think taking an exceptionally good dump in the morning could qualify for "the greatest day in DBMs history."

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 09:13 PM

your nuts drop?

DBM 2IC
07-05-2012, 09:14 PM
According to your profile, you have 12 posts and joined in the last 5 days. I believe someone first jumped on the internet and announced your little club's existence less than two weeks ago. I think taking an exceptionally good dump in the morning could qualify for "the greatest day in DBMs history."

You should be a detective. I've been apart of DBM for over a week only joined forum today because no one believe joaquim that there was other members. DBM may not have been around long but with all the crap that doublebarrelmob and Sexkitteh done with DBM it feels like an eternity. But the next 24 hours are going to change DBM as you know it maybe it's time you signed up.

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 09:16 PM
DBM may not have been around long but ... it feels like an eternity.

You got that right :)

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 05:59 AM
You were correct...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=921o5oKjFtw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Today is the greatest day in DBM history.

Finally the eternity has come to an end.