PDA

View Full Version : Defense Score

Masterjojobinks
07-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Can someone tell me exactly how the defense score is calculated? I assume it is similar to the attack score. The attack score is calculated by taking the units with the highest attack value and defense value until you have filled out the ally requirement. The same goes for the weapon and armor equipment. I can calculate the attack score so it correctly matches what my profile says. I cannot get my defense to calculate the same way. Am I missing something?

Bea
07-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Defense buildings?

Tony Centers
07-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Defense buildings? That would have been my guess also. I maintain a spreadsheet that shows what units are in both my attack score and my defense score, taking into account boost buildings and defense buildings. If I am off, it is usually because I forgot to include the most recent defense building that I've built.

MaverickMunkey
07-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Each building also has a level of defense score to it as well.

Masterjojobinks
07-05-2012, 01:35 PM
I am refering to the defense score in your profile. I also keep a spreadsheet which tells me which units are going into battle. I am trying to make sure it is correct.

Masterjojobinks
07-05-2012, 01:36 PM
I can get the attack number but the defense number is off by 132.

Masterjojobinks
07-05-2012, 01:53 PM
Figured out the issue. I forgot that the defensive buildings add to your total defensive stat. That accounts for my missing 132 points.
Thanks all.

RandomFoliage
07-07-2012, 03:47 PM
How does the number of units allowed into battle work? I've got the maximum number of units per ally allowed & yet I see players with LESS allies than me but MORE units

MaverickMunkey
07-07-2012, 04:12 PM
How does the number of units allowed into battle work? I've got the maximum number of units per ally allowed & yet I see players with LESS allies than me but MORE units

Each level lets you bring 5 allies into battle;

Each ally lets you bring 3 of your best units into battle;

Each unit lets you bring in one of your best weapon and armour with it.

Therefore, if you are level 10, you can take 50 allies into battle which translates to 150 units.

(The maximum number of allies you can take into battle is 500 = 1500 units).

You are able to hold as many units as you would like but just your best units will be taken into battle. You will see people with many units, but the reason for this is that people would have started of with low level units and over time have replaced these with higher stat units and the original ones just stay 'on file'.

To ensure that you have enough units, weapons and armour for your level, if you go to your in game profile page, you will see a blue [i] button - just click on it and it will show you if you are fully equipped.

RandomFoliage
07-07-2012, 04:17 PM
So after a battle I see results (for example) that how myself with 370 allies, somewhere around 2500 units......yet the other player has 250 allies and 2700 units.

My question is/was how can someone with less allies have more units?

My info page says I have the max number of units that I can use in battle...so how do they have more?

And are ALL those units being used in the battle or are they just there to show how many the player actually has but not being used?

MaverickMunkey
07-07-2012, 04:23 PM
So after a battle I see results (for example) that how myself with 370 allies, somewhere around 2500 units......yet the other player has 250 allies and 2700 units.

My question is/was how can someone with less allies have more units?

My info page says I have the max number of units that I can use in battle...so how do they have more?

And are ALL those units being used in the battle or are they just there to show how many the player actually has but not being used?

Are you on about the writing that says 'Strongest Units & Items: xxx'?

RandomFoliage
07-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Yeah, the strongest units & items.

Is that the total you have & NOT just what you're using in the battle?

Somewhat confusing when it's on the battle results page.....leads you to believe that's what was brought into the battle

MaverickMunkey
07-07-2012, 04:56 PM
Yeah, the strongest units & items.

Is that the total you have & NOT just what you're using in the battle?

Somewhat confusing when it's on the battle results page.....leads you to believe that's what was brought into the battle

That number denotes the total number of units taken plus all the weapons and armour as well.

For example, I currently have 216 allies which means that I can take 648 units into battle but my screen shows a total figure of 1944 which breaks down as:

648 units,
648 weapons, and
648 pieces of armour = a total figure of 1944.

With 370 allies (and assuming that you can take all of the associated units into battle) you will be be able to take into battle:

1110 units,
1110 weapons, and
1110 pieces of armour = which means that the total figure should show 3330.

If your screen is showing 2500, this means that not all of your units are equipped with armour or weapons.

RandomFoliage
07-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Strange......cuz it shows my weapons & armor are at the max number too

Thanks for clarifying what the numbers meant though

Cocktail
07-07-2012, 10:36 PM
RF, Some of your armour might have a 0 attack value, so will only be brought to defence. Could that be it?

echus14
07-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Just an ancillary question to the main topic: -
If your building is attacked, I noticed that you have a grey bar that appears with a hammer symbol to prompt you to do repairs.
However, if your building is attacked 3 times and reduced to rubble, does this mean that you cannot repair and have to start rebuilding from scratch (that is even for a level 10 building, you would need to start at level 1 again)?

MaverickMunkey
07-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Just an ancillary question to the main topic: -
If your building is attacked, I noticed that you have a grey bar that appears with a hammer symbol to prompt you to do repairs.
However, if your building is attacked 3 times and reduced to rubble, does this mean that you cannot repair and have to start rebuilding from scratch (that is even for a level 10 building, you would need to start at level 1 again)?

Nope - just click on it as you would and it will be instantly rebuilt to the same level that it had been previously.

echus14
07-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Thanks MaverickMunkey! :)

MaverickMunkey
07-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Thanks MaverickMunkey! :)

No worries!:cool: