PDA

View Full Version : I- the greatest player in crime city

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Hello I'm here to introduce myself to all the loser wanna bees on this site.

I'm I
Level 124
Stats as big as my mouth

I don't roll with a mob I crush them instead. Think your a legend on the forum??
Try your luck in the game where it matters. I will destroy you and make you wish you were me.

GayIndianMob GIM- CK mob- COLD- Double Barrel ( as in 2 barrels = 2members)

I'm calling you out to show you just how strong a individual player can be. Do your worst!

I just upgraded my hotel to level 2, come grab it..if you dare

BOS
07-05-2012, 12:33 PM

I'm I
Level 124
Stats as big as my mouth

I don't roll with a mob I crush them instead. Think your a legend on the forum??
Try your luck in the game where it matters. I will destroy you and make you wish you were me.

I'm calling you out to show you just how strong a individual player can be. Do your worst!

Hotel @ level 2.... that's amazing, your income must be crazy high...lol

jmeijer
07-05-2012, 12:34 PM
He is a cheater. The hotel is unlocked at level 125.

Swearengen
07-05-2012, 12:38 PM

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/3563/cheateru.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/cheateru.jpg/)

G Wiz
07-05-2012, 12:46 PM

I'm I
Level 124
Stats as big as my mouth

I just upgraded my hotel to level 2, come grab it..if you dareKthxbye!

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 12:49 PM
G wiz your gonna make me swearagain. Apparently
Jmeijers thinks he is the Bos.

Bring it on form hacks. I will destroy you and your mobs

Dreno33
07-05-2012, 12:53 PM
is it that time of month again?

jobadass
07-05-2012, 12:54 PM
nanny, nanny, boo-boo

G Wiz
07-05-2012, 12:54 PM
G wiz your gonna make me swearagain. Apparently
Jmeijers thinks he is the Bos.

Bring it on form hacks. I will destroy you and your mobsWere the swings full at the playground or something?

dudeman
07-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Since when does losing fights mean anything?

It's pretty tough to rob someone who collects on time, but if you get lucky it probably means the player had some kind of real life situation that was more important.

All this big talk... And none of it ever mattered to start with, no matter who it comes from.

Think you're hot sh!t in a crystal glass? More like cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup! (not intended as a slur against CK.)

Peace out! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

jobadass
07-05-2012, 01:01 PM
I'm turning off my PC and deleting CC app because I'm friggin sh1tting myself right now...

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Yes full of swingers.
You and your wanna be mob will go the way of the Indians, drunk, homeless, and living in a teepee
On my reservation. I eat Indians for lunch. I am unstoppable no one can beat me.
I AM THE GREATEST PLAYER IN CC

G Wiz
07-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Does anyone think the prizes of the event will be given out on time?

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 01:06 PM

I'm I
Level 124
Stats as big as my mouth

Haha you make me laugh. Hotel at level 2.........i'm sure that's already been done mate. (BigBalls is correct btw the hotel is unlocked at level 122 and not 125 as stated by jmeijer)

As for being the greatest.......get in line and it's a very long line.

I'm about 15 levels behind you but remember the name because you're now on my hitlist along with all the other jokers who think their better than the rest of us. You're just another fish in the pond, don't drown before i catch you!

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Does anyone think the prizes of the event will be given out on time?

No i don't. I get the feeling it's going to be a repeat of the Black Widow Shotgun event so probably a week or so.

G Wiz
07-05-2012, 01:08 PM
At the price people paid for them..... they should be on time and gift wrappedBoy I would love to think thats the case...but history tells me that there might be a delay.

I don't think people could have hacked the boards, so I assume that there wouldn't be that much scanning for those guys.

Dreno33
07-05-2012, 01:12 PM
You're just another fish in the pond, don't drown before i catch you!

fish have gills...

nopenopenope
07-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Boy I would love to think thats the case...but history tells me that there might be a delay.

I don't think people could have hacked the boards, so I assume that there wouldn't be that much scanning for those guys.

No my belief is the natural delay comes from programming the code for the new gains. Inspirational meetings turn to new weekly events with figuring out how to code for it on the fly during/after the event has ended. Unintentional side-effects from new code lead to new glitch opportunities, cheaters who exploit them, and further delays in erradicating them.

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 01:13 PM
No i don't. I get the feeling it's going to be a repeat of the Black Widow Shotgun event so probably a week or so.

Better come with more than a billion Ha

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 01:14 PM
fish have gills...

I know but i'm assuming his are all clogged up with BS.

Olly1
07-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Better come with more than a billion Ha

What's your player name and mafia count?

I'm pretty sure the prizes will be pretty much instant because of how they have coded the leader board which would be a nice change

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 01:18 PM
I wouldn't post your stats either FYI they blow.
I assume you are a member of CK? I beat them up all the time Indians too.
I am the most dominate force in Crime City.. Disagree..Come get me I'm not hiding.

Dreno33
07-05-2012, 01:21 PM

start at 0:23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkGIaHMYzxs

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 01:28 PM
What's your player name and mafia count?

I'm pretty sure the prizes will be pretty much instant because of how they have coded the leader board which would be a nice change are you dense look at my name IT'S I

Olly1
07-05-2012, 01:31 PM
are you dense look at my name IT'S I

Number of mafia?....

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 01:37 PM
500 why do you ask?

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Are you another senior forum member that wants to go down??

Olly1
07-05-2012, 01:40 PM
500 why do you ask?

Thanks. Post a screen shot of your player too.

Chester78
07-05-2012, 02:25 PM
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/74952bf3.jpg

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 02:26 PM
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/74952bf3.jpg

Very ture.

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 02:41 PM
I wouldn't post your stats either FYI they blow.
I assume you are a member of CK? I beat them up all the time Indians too.
I am the most dominate force in Crime City.. Disagree..Come get me I'm not hiding.

Really?!? considering i haven't lost any fights or robberies on one of my accounts i'm concerned that you don't know what the definition of blow is.

Anyway the people who "blow" are the ones who run their mouth about being the best but don't have any evidence to back it up. They think they're great but it turns out they're not.

Does that sound familiar? It should do because i was describing you. You can continue to run your mouth all over the forum about how great you are but until i see some pictures of your stats you're just another plank who breath stinks everytime you open your mouth to feed us more BS. Actually you are hiding because you won't post any pics of your stats or your whack a$$ hood.

and don't assume anything about me. I roll on my own and i don't care if i get robbed, there's plenty more meaningless in game cash available.

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Thanks. Post a screen shot of your player too.

He won't post because he knows his stats are weak.

Paulio
07-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Really?!? considering i haven't lost any fights or robberies on one of my accounts i'm concerned that you don't know what the definition of blow is.

Anyway the people who "blow" are the ones who run their mouth about being the best but don't have any evidence to back it up. They think they're great but it turns out they're not.

Does that sound familiar? It should do because i was describing you. You can continue to run your mouth all over the forum about how great you are but until i see some pictures of your stats you're just another plank who breath stinks everytime you open your mouth to feed us more BS. Actually you are hiding because you won't post any pics of your stats or your whack a$$ hood.

and don't assume anything about me. I roll on my own and i don't care if i get robbed, there's plenty more meaningless in game cash available.

Why are you indulging this chump? You're too good for him bro

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 03:00 PM
How do I post a pic

Rhino72
07-05-2012, 03:01 PM

Just wondering if you care if you lose fights?

enahs1
07-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Take a ss, hope button plus lock button. Then upload to phtobucket, copy the img code and post it

Olly1
07-05-2012, 03:05 PM
He won't post because he knows his stats are weak.

Exactly ;)

I can't see that happening anyway...

WinkadInk
07-05-2012, 03:07 PM
It's pretty tough to rob someone who collects on time, but if you get lucky it probably means the player had some kind of real life situation that was more important.

Thats how I get robbed anymore. Except one player who manhandled me whether I was to collect or not....I admittedly whooping and said my bad lol. Idk how but he would beat me to all my collect times just by mere seconds. I'd be in someone else's good coming back to mine and...cuss word...or I'd be gettin on to collect and my load time would lag out and 3-5 seconds before getting on...cuss word! He was very good at camping

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Why are you indulging this chump? You're too good for him bro

Normally i wouldn't bother but i'm interested in seeing his stats seen as he thinks he's gods gift

How do I post a pic

That says it all!!

Not really fussed but ideally i want to make sure i don't lose more than 5% of my fights. Currently i've lost 2.5% of my fights with the majority of them being before level 50. I think i've only lost around 30 fights over the last 60 levels.

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 03:28 PM
My stats on display...Bring it if your better (http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u475/SexykittyCanada/photo1.jpg)

Rhino72
07-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Not really fussed but ideally i want to make sure i don't lose more than 5% of my fights. Currently i've lost 2.5% of my fights with the majority of them being before level 50. I think i've only lost around 30 fights over the last 60 levels.

I am not sure if you are aware so this is more an FYI just in case. Once you get to the higher levels and when up to level 200 can see you that sexy win / loss percentage will get destroyed. Hopefully that won't cause you distress but if you will you should prepare for it now.

Max Power
07-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Why are you guys even engaging with this asshat?

Sheesh, I thought all y'all were a little brighter than that.

Swearengen
07-05-2012, 03:40 PM
...asshat.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 03:43 PM
There trying to look and see if they have the
Balls to come after me. Mafia be damned I will destroy you

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 03:44 PM
If you went up against me
( an impossible task as you are weak level and stats)

I WOULD CRUSH YOU

Chester78
07-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Why are you guys even engaging with this asshat?

Sheesh, I thought all y'all were a little brighter than that.

But I've been waiting for an opportune time to post the Stewie pic FOREVER! :)

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 03:50 PM
My stats on display...Bring it if your better (http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u475/SexykittyCanada/photo1.jpg)

Slightly better than average, well done mate.

I am not sure if you are aware so this is more an FYI just in case. Once you get to the higher levels and when up to level 200 can see you that sexy win / loss percentage will get destroyed. Hopefully that won't cause you distress but if you will you should prepare for it now.

Thanks for the info, i kinda gathered that from some of the stuff i'd read on the forum so yeah i'm not looking forward to it hence why i'm not i'm any rush to level up. Kinda hoping thousands of others will reach the Shark Tank before me which will hopefully decrease the size of the Shark Tank. Anyway its only a game so it's not going to distress me that much but thanks for your input.

Rodimus
07-05-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm about 15 levels behind you but remember the name because you're now on my hitlist along with all the other jokers who think their better than the rest of us. You're just another fish in the pond, don't drown before i catch you!

I would've said don't get filleted before I catch you.

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 04:23 PM
I would've said don't get filleted before I catch you.

Like it!...

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Good to see you come to your senses Billionaire
NEXT......

617Pats
07-05-2012, 04:50 PM

No its not. I am level 122 and building one and it is definiteley unlocked for me in money buildings. The gentlemens club is lvl 125

617Pats
07-05-2012, 04:57 PM

Not impressed at all. Your stats show you play the game like a little girl. Your attack and defense can be considered high for your level but thats about it.

4047 Fights Won, 280 Fights Lost, LOL thats what I had by level 80

13,827 Fights Won and 218 Fights Lost and Im level 122. I dont hide behind a skirt like you.

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Not impressed at all. Your stats show you play the game like a little girl. Your attack and defense can be considered high for your level but thats about it.

4047 Fights Won, 280 Fights Lost, LOL thats what I had by level 80

13,827 Fights Won and 218 Fights Lost and Im level 122. I dont hide behind a skirt like you.

And what pray tell will they do for you when you come across me?? NOTHIN U WILL BE CRUSHED

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 06:01 PM
This guy is AWESOME! :)

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 06:11 PM
This guy is AWESOME! :)

its like old school wwf. im expecting the nature boy to pop up any minute now

Rodimus
07-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Ok I think I've read "U WILL BE CRUSHED" more than once now, lol. Catchphrases are so WWE atitude era, I

G Wiz
07-05-2012, 06:42 PM
My stats on display...Bring it if your better (http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u475/SexykittyCanada/photo1.jpg)So if you click on this link, then lay your cursor over the browser you see a little name called "SexyKittyCanada"

I present to you all the anonymous sexkitteh of DBM!

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:47 PM
So if you click on this link, then lay your cursor over the browser you see a little name called "SexyKittyCanada"

I present to you all the anonymous sexkitteh of DBM!

I just noticed that! I always thought sexkitteh was like at level 71. Well he/she did say "anonymous amongst ourselves". Dumb idea if you ask me.

Steve0
07-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Good eye Wiz.

G Wiz
07-05-2012, 06:49 PM
I just noticed that! I always thought sexkitteh was like at level 71. Well he/she did say "anonymous amongst ourselves". Dumb idea if you ask me.Yea I'm definately gonna go with "he" on this one bro.

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Yea I'm definately gonna go with "he" on this one bro.

Sure you can go with "he". The boss and some of the other members went with "she".

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 06:56 PM
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=35079,filename=macho-man-rapture-92130-530-597.jpg

OOOOOOOHHHHH YEAH!

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 07:38 PM
its like old school wwf. im expecting the nature boy to pop up any minute now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjW9UXoKU2s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

To be the Man, You got to Beat the Man...and I'm telling you Crime City... I THE MAN.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 07:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjW9UXoKU2s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

To be the Man, You got to Beat the Man...and I'm telling you Crime City... I THE MAN.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Lol. It fits u. ur name ingame should b nature boy. much funnier

PawnXIIX
07-05-2012, 09:22 PM
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=35079,filename=macho-man-rapture-92130-530-597.jpg

OOOOOOOHHHHH YEAH!

NICE! The 404 equivalent for images. One sec let me get my friends this is so epic :O

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 09:26 PM
NICE! The 404 equivalent for images. One sec let me get my friends this is so epic :O

I'm not sure if you're joking or serious because I don't get it either way. I just copied the image location and pasted it in. I suppose I should be glad it wasn't on 4chan =P

Dreno33
07-05-2012, 09:45 PM
i noticed the sexykittycanada right away as well. but is sexkitteh from canada?

also, did anyone else notice that the picture had no code AND it WASNT photshopped out? anyways, just wanted to point out this guy is a dumbass at lying. tried to crop the upper and bottom edges to hide that it DOESNT say Skils on the top and that it DOESNT say the class on the bottom. dweeb

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 05:50 AM
So who wants to be next??

I love crushing forum members in the mornin

enahs1
07-06-2012, 05:55 AM
Ingamename I, your stats are 40k a piece, right?
You couldn't take on the whales or half of ck or any
Of the Indians...

vitus79
07-06-2012, 05:59 AM
Of the Indians...

let him enjoy his little victories while they last. if he cant double the stats until lvl 157 hes screwed anyway.
Indians waiting..

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Of the Indians...

But they crush u like tuna can, no?

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 06:09 AM
let him enjoy his little victories while they last. if he cant double the stats until lvl 157 hes screwed anyway.
Indians waiting..

I.... Am not worried. You see dumb people because your stats are so weak due to the weak mafia you roll with

enahs1
07-06-2012, 06:10 AM
Nope, because they are too high for my level, I beat the only ck at my level until he asked for my code and we added each other... But I do suck but that's because im a free player

jmeijer
07-06-2012, 06:11 AM
This is the reason why sexkitteh is on my ignore list. What an idiot.

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 07:23 AM
Thank you thank you thank you

Wooooooo

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 08:36 AM

How about you take a screenshot of your own profile :P

You know... the one that shows your game code?

Second Comming
07-06-2012, 09:12 AM
If you smell what the Rock is cooking.

G Wiz
07-06-2012, 10:17 AM
How about you take a screenshot of your own profile :P

You know... the one that shows your game code?So ms anonymous asks thigs of other people she/he wouldnt do herself? LoL c'mon kitty.

Besides, its your own profile.

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 10:20 AM
So ms anonymous asks thigs of other people she/he wouldnt do herself? LoL c'mon kitty.

Besides, its your own profile.

Yes you are correct... you clearly are the brains behind CK... LONG LIVE CK!

I actually liked you G... but now I see you are as useless as t1ts on a bull...

TZora
07-06-2012, 01:35 PM

I'm I
Level 124
Stats as big as my mouth

made my laugh good :)
now that's crime city

G Wiz
07-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Yes you are correct... you clearly are the brains behind CK... LONG LIVE CK!

I actually liked you G... but now I see you are as useless as t1ts on a bull...And I think you are worth more than the popular girls say you aren't.

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 01:59 PM
And I think you are worth more than the popular girls say you aren't.

mmmm.... sorry g... lacked the umfff... try again? Maybe something along the bugs bunny line... that one was good :D

G Wiz
07-06-2012, 02:01 PM
mmmm.... sorry g... lacked the umfff... try again? Maybe something along the bugs bunny line... that one was good :DNo.

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 02:05 PM
No.

well... that's not very fun of you...

Anyways... when are you going to get me? I'm waiting here... somewhat impatiently...

Come on boy... do your worst!!!! :D

This is getting a bit.... boring..... especially when your CK members around me have like 80-90k attack/defense... I can't do much lol...

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Thats why I'm going to quit CC and
find a life in recovery. You have inspired me Gwiz to
get my life right with God and get into a sober living facility.

I used to be called CrimeCityCrackAddict for a reason, I am a man that smokes a lot of drugs. Heroin/Crack

Its why I have not only split into 2 personalities on this game (maybe more Shhh quitet SANTA- Gay Payam) but also in RL

Now i have realized my life doesn't have to be worthless anymore and was hoping you would counsel me