PDA

View Full Version : Where should I be at by level 85

Dangerous Dan
07-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Will be at 85 in a few levels. What is an average mafi, iph, attack and defends stats for a player At 85?

I have personal goals but since there isn't a "leaderboard" or something like that it's hard to tell how you rank up against others at your level. Some general opinions would be nice.

Thanks in advance

joaquim
07-05-2012, 12:25 PM
When I was at level 85 I remember that the people on my rivals list were closing in on 10k attack and defense.

dudeman
07-05-2012, 12:35 PM
I don't really remember level 85. When I was close to there the big milestone seemed to be 20k/20k by level 100. There were some pretty good guns to farm back then though, so that might be slightly different now.

Dangerous Dan
07-05-2012, 12:41 PM
I don't really remember level 85. When I was close to there the big milestone seemed to be 20k/20k by level 100. There were some pretty good guns to farm back then though, so that might be slightly different now.

Yeah, I've read a lot on this forum. ll I can gather to farm is the ddbus. Good stuff is nerfed. My iPh is mid 20s and at or above 10k for both attack and def. I haven't really camped longer than a few days at a time to save up for a certain building or whatever. Is moving to 81 the threshold to the next tier? Tier as in better items from events and farm.

dudeman
07-05-2012, 12:46 PM
I don't know what maps are unlocked for you, but that's the only thing that will determine what you can farm. Loot is the same for everyone on all jobs. This new style of event eliminated tiers, so level doesn't matter for event loot anymore either.

Seeing that the M4A1 has been gone for a long time, I would think 15k/15k by level 100 would be pretty good. Like I said, I don't remember what level 85 was like. I've been at level 200 for several weeks now.

As for IPH, it's pretty tough to break $30k/hr earlier in the game without gold buildings. My economy was quite poor until I saved up 300 Tapjoy gold and got two Gentlemen's Clubs. That was a game changer.

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Will be at 85 in a few levels. What is an average mafi, iph, attack and defends stats for a player At 85?

I have personal goals but since there isn't a "leaderboard" or something like that it's hard to tell how you rank up against others at your level. Some general opinions would be nice.

Thanks in advance

I've always had a similar milestone to Dudeman.

By the time you reach level 100 you should aim to have an IPH of $100K and attack and defense stats of 20K each.

To achieve this you should aim to hit the following targets

Level 50
IPH of $50K
Attack 10K
Defense 10K

Level 75
IPH of $75K
Attack 15K
Defense 15K

So by level 85 you should have the following stats:
IPH of $85K
Attack of 17K
Defense of 17K

All these stats are based on you having the maximum number of mafia which at level 85 would be 425.

As for how you rank against other players around your level only you can figure that out by checking your rivals profiles and seeing what their stats are.

Another option is to drop your mafia down to 100 and then you'll find your 100 best weapons from each category are a lot stronger than those around you.

I spent the first 100 levels with the maximum number of mafia and i was always in the top 5% for my level but there was always a couple of hoods that had much better stats than mine which meant i always had to bank my money. At level 103 i dropped all my mafia and i currently have 72 at the moment, my stats are 11K for both attack and defense which totally dwarfs anyone around me and even those with double my mafia count. I've spent the last 2 weeks not banking and haven't lost a single fight or robbery. Just about to build my second nightclub and i reckon i saved around $8m by not banking.

Just my thoughts

EDIT: After reading Dudemans last post i would say your main focus has got to be the lofts and Movie Theatre's if you want to break the 30K barrier. I would suggest you camp for a month or so whilst you farm loot and work on your IPH.

nopenopenope
07-05-2012, 12:59 PM

Level 50
IPH of $50K
Attack 10K
Defense 10K

Level 75
IPH of $75K
Attack 15K
Defense 15K

IPH of $85K
Attack of 17K
Defense of 17K

IMO stat gains should not be constant through leveling, as you'll have invariably more time to achieve larger gains from levels 75-100 than you did from 50-75.

@OP, White Frog has individual threads with tiers for attack/defense/IpH for all level ranges that you can compare yourself to if you are interested to search around.

Dangerous Dan
07-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Thank you guys. I had planned on camping and upgrading my lofts and mt's for lil bit. Then upscales and so on. I'm sure I will at 100 by 100.

cookie monster
07-05-2012, 01:38 PM

Thanks in advance

At level 85 you should be beginning the point where you are sick of Funzio, but not yet bored with the game. You should still believe you have a legit shot of completing events if you change your schedule and every once in a while use gold. You should still like looking at your hood, but not love it anymore as you're starting to realize how much time you spend staring at it trying to find ways to improve it faster.

Dangerous Dan
07-05-2012, 01:41 PM
At level 85 you should be beginning the point where you are sick of Funzio, but not yet bored with the game. You should still believe you have a legit shot of completing events if you change your schedule and every once in a while use gold. You should still like looking at your hood, but not love it anymore as you're starting to realize how much time you spend staring at it trying to find ways to improve it faster.

Lol. I figured out how funzio works pretty quickly. Wish they would cut me in on the gAme strategizing and planning for a little bit. I could teach them a few things on game and player management.

DoughBoy
07-05-2012, 02:28 PM

LOL, at least I know what to look forward to!

DoughBoy
07-05-2012, 02:32 PM
@The Billionaire

Camp for a month! I was kicked out of the boy scouts .. camping doesn't work for me. I'm hoping the game is still a little fun or at least still addictive by level 85 despite my pathetic stats. I got to think, as long as your doing better than most players and don't mind having someone rob you blind every once in a while it is all good.

Dreno33
07-05-2012, 02:35 PM

Thanks in advance

average? probably pretty low. there are a lot more low-stat players then there are high stat. IPH, that is the most diverse number in all level brackets (besides for us forum members, haha)

Andrei2904
07-05-2012, 06:37 PM
I've always had a similar milestone to Dudeman.

By the time you reach level 100 you should aim to have an IPH of $100K and attack and defense stats of 20K each.

Level 50
IPH of $50K
Attack 10K
Defense 10K

Level 75
IPH of $75K
Attack 15K
Defense 15K

IPH of $85K
Attack of 17K
Defense of 17K

All these stats are based on you having the maximum number of mafia which at level 85 would be 425.

As for how you rank against other players around your level only you can figure that out by checking your rivals profiles and seeing what their stats are.

Another option is to drop your mafia down to 100 and then you'll find your 100 best weapons from each category are a lot stronger than those around you.

I spent the first 100 levels with the maximum number of mafia and i was always in the top 5% for my level but there was always a couple of hoods that had much better stats than mine which meant i always had to bank my money. At level 103 i dropped all my mafia and i currently have 72 at the moment, my stats are 11K for both attack and defense which totally dwarfs anyone around me and even those with double my mafia count. I've spent the last 2 weeks not banking and haven't lost a single fight or robbery. Just about to build my second nightclub and i reckon i saved around $8m by not banking.

Just my thoughts

EDIT: After reading Dudemans last post i would say your main focus has got to be the lofts and Movie Theatre's if you want to break the 30K barrier. I would suggest you camp for a month or so whilst you farm loot and work on your IPH.

sorry. maybe it seems stupid questions for u but i am still learning. i tried some days ago to remove some of my mafia members, the ones the were at low level but as i remove one by one i see my attack and defense decrease one point with every mafia i remove... so how does this works.
sorry again for this junior question

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:45 PM
sorry. maybe it seems stupid questions for u but i am still learning. i tried some days ago to remove some of my mafia members, the ones the were at low level but as i remove one by one i see my attack and defense decrease one point with every mafia i remove... so how does this works.

Your stats go down because as you remove mafia there's some weapons that won't be taken to battle with you anymore resulting in a decrease in stats. As you remove more mafia, you'll only be taking your strongest weapons to battle. For example. If you had 200 mafia and some of the weapons you were taking to battle were junkers, that would be pretty weak. By removing mafia you won't be taking those junkers to battle anymore because you will only have the mafia to take veichles that are stronger than the junker resulting in being better.

DoughBoy
07-05-2012, 06:57 PM

The level of the player in your mafia does not matter. Each brings one of each gun, melee, armor, vehicle and explosive. Drop any mafia member and you lose the points for the gear they would bring. However, you can also only use a number of mafia members equal to 5x your level. I can only guess at why you lost only one point though. I think when you have more mafia than you can use you probably get only one point for them. I think there is something in the "Guides" on that.

DoughBoy
07-05-2012, 07:08 PM
Your stats go down because as you remove mafia there's some weapons that won't be taken to battle with you anymore resulting in a decrease in stats. As you remove more mafia, you'll only be taking your strongest weapons to battle. For example. If you had 200 mafia and some of the weapons you were taking to battle were junkers, that would be pretty weak. By removing mafia you won't be taking those junkers to battle anymore because you will only have the mafia to take veichles that are stronger than the junker resulting in being better.

Joquim what I don't get is why just one point? Even if you don't have any explosives and the other junk gear have a one point value shouldn't he lose like 3 points. I also assume he doesn't have enough vehicles to outfit his entire mob.

joaquim
07-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Joquim what I don't get is why just one point? Even if you don't have any explosives and the other junk gear have a one point value shouldn't he lose like 3 points. I also assume he doesn't have enough vehicles to outfit his entire mob.

I must have not worded it out right at that point. Yes he would lose 3 points unless the mafia that he's dropping carry weapons that have stats higher than 1. He doesn't have enough veichles so the plan would be to drop mafia so he could use all his veichles. What I said in my last post was an example. I wasn't referring to the amount of veichles he has.

Andrei2904
07-05-2012, 11:55 PM
I must have not worded it out right at that point. Yes he would lose 3 points unless the mafia that he's dropping carry weapons that have stats higher than 1. He doesn't have enough veichles so the plan would be to drop mafia so he could use all his veichles. What I said in my last post was an example. I wasn't referring to the amount of veichles he has.

yeah. you are right.I am level 64 and my mafia is 467 and i have only 101 vehicles. mafia A/D is 5035/6042. so if i remove my mafia until i'll have 101, the same with my vehicles number attack will increase?

DoughBoy
07-06-2012, 05:59 AM
yeah. you are right.I am level 64 and my mafia is 467 and i have only 101 vehicles. mafia A/D is 5035/6042. so if i remove my mafia until i'll have 101, the same with my vehicles number attack will increase?

I am a nubee at the game mechanics but I think if you drop below your max mafia you lose out on the points those mobsters could bring using armor, guns, etc. At least that is what I think. Remember your max mafia is 5x your level and each mobster can bring armor,etc. So even if you don't have enough vehicles for you entire mafia I am guessing they still add points for other item you have. Others here have been at this longer than me so maybe they have better info.

Then again I see a lot of urban myths here ... just like the real world :-)

DoughBoy
07-06-2012, 06:11 AM
I understood your first post. No worries. What I didn't get is why Dangerous Dan saw only a point drop in def. and atk. As you say it should be more?!? I agree that it should be more but had the same experience of adding and removing mafia and only getting a one point change to both atk and def. I have more mafia than I can use and have hundreds more armor, guns, melee and explosives than mafia. I can only guess once your mafia hits some max all you get is a 2 point change no matter your gear. Again I am just guessing.

Andrei2904
07-06-2012, 06:29 AM
yeah. i think so too. well.. thx. i will have so reading :)

Dangerous Dan
07-06-2012, 06:34 AM
I gain or lose about 10 points for att or def when I gain or lose a mafia member. Sometimes more and sometimes less. Not sure the exact mechanics. Some of it makes sense and some doesn't. It wasn't me that said it was only one point btw.