PDA

View Full Version : Drop rate for safes

Dangerous Dan
07-05-2012, 11:20 AM
I've noticed that the drop rate for getting a safe is much higher than in previous events. Maybe funzio is trying to push the good spenders to the next level?

Rhino72
07-05-2012, 11:23 AM
I've noticed that the drop rate for getting a safe is much higher than in previous events. Maybe funzio is trying to push the good spenders to the next level?

What exact drop spot did you notice this at?

DenZ1
07-05-2012, 11:24 AM
It's higher for me then when event started. I can get up to 5 safes now from attacking people when before it was 2 max.
What is the point of having 115 safes anyway? Waste.. just fun to watch them added to your count.

Swearengen
07-05-2012, 11:26 AM
The general trend I recall was that safes were almost impossible for most to get in the first 48hrs..., starting coming easier after that!

Dangerous Dan
07-05-2012, 11:26 AM
What exact drop spot did you notice this at?

I've just been hitting the bus at the airport. Trying not to level to fast right now. Working on my economy.

nopenopenope
07-05-2012, 11:29 AM
The general trend I recall was that safes were almost impossible for most to get in the first 48hrs..., starting coming easier after that!

That's because many ppl only PvP to get their safes for an event. It is hella easy to accumulate safes if you PvE in the first 36 hours. You can't win safes from peeps if they themselves don't have any.

KemoKidd
07-05-2012, 06:30 PM
I thought this was the easiest event for me to get safes, both pve and pvp. I had nice luck getting chips with cash option too!

dudeman
07-05-2012, 06:40 PM
For the first 5-6 events, starting with the original lockbox event, trying to find boxes was flicking impossible for me in the first 24 hours. Anyone notice that I haven't said squat about that in a looooong time? That's because now I get event boxes just thrown at me. Now my problem is ridiculous fail rates. The trick to hoarding over 200 event boxes is not using gold to open them or reset the timer. They just sit there crying, "Buy gold, you have so many boxes to open! Just imagine what might be inside! Could be a zonk, or it could be those oh so precious event currency items! Goooooooooold!"

Yeah, I don't think so. Bite my shiny metal ass! :cool: haha!

cookie monster
07-05-2012, 06:41 PM

Not for me. I'm currently out of safes, can't find any more after 30+ fights, 40+ robberies, and 20+jobs.

Hed
07-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Not for me. I'm currently out of safes, can't find any more after 30+ fights, 40+ robberies, and 20+jobs.

I just had five safes thrown at me for 800 energy, doing missions in the fishing village. Absolutely no use to me at all as i already had four, with four hours to go..

Typical!

PawnXIIX
07-05-2012, 09:14 PM

...Higher!? :O I'm clearly doing something wrong D: