PDA

View Full Version : I'm out...

DoubleBarrelMob
07-05-2012, 10:24 AM
I have been working on a product for over 9 months, and was within days of finalizing the sale to a manufacturer. I neglected to complete some minor safety data paperwork. Now I am forced to rewrite my proposal and start the submital process all over again. I feel ashamed that I overlooked such a small detail. I believe that I was not focused enough and am slightly embarrassed. That said,I am going to step away from the game for awhile to concentrate on work.

As far as the DBM is concerned. I have left it to the others. Personally, it was not how I wanted it to be nor how I planned it to be. It was originally just about doing the right thing, and holding ourselves accountable. The message was lost in the translation, and it became just another mob. I am not mad about this, but I am not aligned with the direction it is/was heading. I wish them all well.

Good luck to you all. Take care of yourselves, and each other.

Spartacus
07-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Whoa. Hope everything works out with your product! Good luck...

enahs1
07-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Good luck with that DBM!!! Take care

joaquim
07-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Looks like I'm in charge now.

Paulio
07-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Best of luck in the real world bro.

Sexkitteh, it's your time to shine! Hopefully you make some strategic changes, i.e. don't hide like your predecessor.

in-game j
07-05-2012, 10:39 AM
I have been working on a product for over 9 months, and was within days of finalizing the sale to a manufacturer. I neglected to complete some minor safety data paperwork. Now I am forced to rewrite my proposal and start the submital process all over again. I feel ashamed that I overlooked such a small detail. I believe that I was not focused enough and am slightly embarrassed. That said,I am going to step away from the game for awhile to concentrate on work.

As far as the DBM is concerned. I have left it to the others. Personally, it was not how I wanted it to be nor how I planned it to be. It was originally just about doing the right thing, and holding ourselves accountable. The message was lost in the translation, and it became just another mob. I am not mad about this, but I am not aligned with the direction it is/was heading. I wish them all well.

Good luck to you all. Take care of yourselves, and each other.

Good Luck to you DBM! I hope everything works out for you, and good job forming DBM. Think its always good when you get a group of people to work together and develop comradeship. CK, "Indians", DBM, etc.

And as always, real life is more important than games.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Looks like I'm in charge now.

You sure are!

DoubleBarrelMob
07-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Best of luck in the real world bro.

Sexkitteh, it's your time to shine! Hopefully you make some strategic changes, i.e. don't hide like your predecessor.

ThatOneDude, level 138. No longer anonymous...

Sasha54
07-05-2012, 10:41 AM

Stop that..........now:mad:

dudeman
07-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Wait, oversights can be costly? Never would have guessed that watching how this game works.

:p /sarcasm

Good luck DBM.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Good Luck to you DBM! I hope everything works out for you, and good job forming DBM. Think its always good when you get a group of people to work together and develop comradeship. CK, "Indians", DBM, etc.

And as always, real life is more important than games.

Thank you! I Hope the comradery continues.

Paulio
07-05-2012, 10:47 AM

We already knew, but thanks anyway

DoubleBarrelMob
07-05-2012, 10:49 AM
We already knew, but thanks anyway

This I knew as well, thank you!

joaquim
07-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Stop that..........now:mad:

Don't worry sexkitteh isn't in charge. I am. Sexkitteh is just second in command.

Sasha54
07-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Don't worry sexkitteh isn't in charge. I am. Sexkitteh is just second in command.

BUT - if you can't go to a concert on your own - how you gonna run a gang............:D

QPR
07-05-2012, 10:58 AM

We are trembling mate

joaquim
07-05-2012, 10:58 AM
BUT - if you can't go to a concert on your own - how you gonna run a gang............:D

I watch a lot of gangster movies. I can always learn from them and run my gang like that.

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 11:13 AM
I watch a lot of gangster movies. I can always learn from them and run my gang like that.

christ man, i know u young and i was young once too but its like u r straight outta mayberry.

its gotta be an act

joaquim
07-05-2012, 11:15 AM
christ man, i know u young and i was young once too but its like u r straight outta mayberry.

its gotta be an act

What do you mean it's gotta be an act?
Of topic but from where I'm sitting it looks like the monkey in your avy is giving me the finger.

Sasha54
07-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Please tell me you aren't Santa - I would feel so used if you've been playing us.........

joaquim
07-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Please tell me you aren't Santa - I would feel so used if you've been playing us.........

No I'm not Santa. I've heard of what happened to him since I lurked on the forums at the time but I didn't completely follow the story about what happened. All I bothered to read was about how he cheated, something like that.

QPR
07-05-2012, 11:17 AM

Joaquim or philo

I suspect the latter is Santa

Sasha54
07-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Joaquim or philo

Joaquim is in my mob - his hood doesn't look like Santa's old hood from what I recall

don't know this phil person

Sasha54
07-05-2012, 11:20 AM
No I'm not Santa. I've heard of what happened to him since I lurked on the forums at the time but I didn't completely follow the story about what happened. All I bothered to read was about how he cheated, something like that.

It was more than cheating in the game - it was the lying - at least from my perspective.......and pretending to be 12.......
but you and he have SOCCER in common -

nopenopenope
07-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Of topic but from where I'm sitting it looks like the monkey in your avy is giving me the finger.

no one bad mouths Clyde! Right turns aplenty!

joaquim
07-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Joaquim is in my mob - his hood doesn't look like Santa's old hood from what I recall

don't know this phil person

I'd suspect philo of being Santa although I really don't think he is. He's been acusing me of being Santa ever since he joined. Probably doing it since he wants to frame it on the first teenager he meets on the forum to cover up his true colors. Doubt it though but philo could be him.

joaquim
07-05-2012, 11:23 AM
It was more than cheating in the game - it was the lying - at least from my perspective.......and pretending to be 12.......
but you and he have SOCCER in common -

Teenagers all over the world like soccer. That is a similarity but you can't say that I'm him just for that since a lot of people like soccer.

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Joaquim or philo

i suspect u r a plum.

youve already accused me of bein hatter
so which one is it?
not too smart r u mate? lol.

and of course u r santa joquim, not too hard to sell bldgs and rearrange hood

Philo Beddoe
no one bad mouths Clyde! Right turns aplenty!

FINALLY someone that gets me

InGameName I
Whoever you are whatever age you may be can we all agree
Jacksonville blows. Thanks

If I were you I would start using my allowance on recruiting some members to your "mob"

Where 2 are gathered He may be there but that don't make it a Mob!

I challenge any of these so called Mobs to try me on for size!

Swearengen
07-05-2012, 11:30 AM

Thats not a monkey, it's an ape - just saying :)

nopenopenope
07-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Thats not a monkey, it's an ape - just saying :)

Actually he's an Oreo-eating orangutan.

QPR
07-05-2012, 11:33 AM
i suspect u r a plum.

youve already accused me of bein hatter
so which one is it?
not too smart r u mate? lol.

If you say so Santa "the 12 year old"

upsman_17
07-05-2012, 11:34 AM

I've had my suspicions for awhile about this but have kept mum on it recently so as to not seem too accusatory.

upsman_17
07-05-2012, 11:36 AM
If you say so Santa "the 12 year old"

Actually, I think Santa claimed to be 13.

upsman_17
07-05-2012, 11:36 AM
who cares who santa is.... its fun not knowing

Welcome back you wiley plum you.

I take it CCM did not take QPR's advice to ban your IP. :)

Paulio
07-05-2012, 11:38 AM
I challenge any of these so called Mobs to try me on for size!

First, nobody cares.

Second, nobody knows who you are.

Third, if you're going to call anyone out, then you should at least post your game name, level, and # of mafia.

joaquim
07-05-2012, 11:38 AM

For the last time I'm not Santa! I started playing this game in January, started lurking on the forums sometime around the end of March and the beginning of April. I don't even know what buildings Santa has or what his hood looks like in general. I don't sell a lot of buildings exept for when I took out the early game buildings which were of no use. I only rearanged my hood to put my buildings together as best I could based on collection time.

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 11:39 AM
That said Id put my money on QPR...

nah bro, santa gets down wit soccer. qpr gets down wit chickens. dirty dirty habbit of his

Paulio
07-05-2012, 11:40 AM
For the last time I'm not Santa! I started playing this game in January, started lurking on the forums sometime around the end of March and the beginning of April. I don't even know what buildings Santa has or what his hood looks like in general. I don't sell a lot of buildings exept for when I took out the early game buildings which were of no use. I only rearanged my hood to put my buildings together as best I could based on collection time.

I think Santa had better stats. He won some free iTunes cards and had better buildings too. You're welcome, Joaquim.

QPR
07-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Welcome back you wiley plum you.

I take it CCM did not take QPR's advice to ban your IP. :)

Clearly not

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 11:41 AM

santa started playing in january too

joaquim
I think Santa had better stats. He won some free iTunes cards and had better buildings too. You're welcome, Joaquim.

Thanks, Paulio!

joaquim
santa started playing in january too

How would you know that? Pretty suspicious of you to know.

nopenopenope

I don't believe they're the same, but you have to account for under 16 yr old mentalities in both cases.

QPR
07-05-2012, 11:42 AM

His defo Santa

joaquim
07-05-2012, 11:43 AM
His defo Santa

Him knowing that was a dead give away. I don't see how he can get out of that one.

QPR
07-05-2012, 11:45 AM
How do you know?

How are you hatter?

Played with any sheep today?

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 11:48 AM
First, nobody cares.

Second, nobody knows who you are.

Third, if you're going to call anyone out, then you should at least post your game name, level, and # of mafia.

Name is I
Level 124
No mafia I crush mafia for breakfast, looser Indians, CK whatever

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 11:49 AM

classic santa redirection

joaquim
07-05-2012, 11:50 AM

Philo you're just looking for a random teenager to accuse of Santa. What I want to know is why you've been accusing ever since you joined the forum. So why don't you tell us who you really are.

QPR
07-05-2012, 11:51 AM

How would you know after claiming to be a newbie?

upsman_17
07-05-2012, 11:54 AM
How would you know after claiming to be a newbie?

A simple search for Santa can pull up his old profile and you see he joined in February. Its not too hard to imagaine that he started playing the game a little bit before that which would be January. Not that that's proof, just saying.....

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 11:55 AM
A simple search for Santa can pull up his old profile and you see he joined in February. Its not too hard to imagaine that he started playing the game a little bit before that which would be January. Not that that's proof, just saying.....

what he said. qpr why cant u b as smart as this guy. stop bein a plum all your life.

Paulio
07-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Name is I
Level 124

Well then without mafia I guess nobody can see you. You're a giant among ants.

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 11:58 AM
I have 500 in game mafia
But not a member of any of these so called groups

I been killing your leader for weeks. I also leveled up with a glitch and smoked xenoke and his gay Indian crew

joaquim
07-05-2012, 12:00 PM
I been killing your leader for weeks. I also leveled up with a glitch and smoked xenoke and his gay Indian crew

He used a glitch. Everyone report him for cheating.

WinkadInk
07-05-2012, 12:02 PM

Anonymous about what??? Just curious when a friends name is thrown about, lol. Really vicious player too

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 12:04 PM
joquim, i actually came on here to harrass qpr not you. i had lurked for months and got sick of his complaining posts about everything and when he started with the plum this plum that i joined. u r merely colateral damage if that makes u feel any better

Swearengen
07-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Actually he's an Oreo-eating orangutan.

Yes an Oreo-eating orang is a Great Ape, not a monkey. :)

Paulio
07-05-2012, 12:05 PM
I have 500 in game mafia
But not a member of any of these so called groups

Riiiiiiight. I didn't think I could take you seriously.

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 12:06 PM
He's always collateral damage look at his mob
And his amazing #2 in command big co-- mouth

QPR
07-05-2012, 12:07 PM
joquim, i actually came on here to harrass qpr not you. i had lurked for months and got sick of his complaining posts about everything and when he started with the plum this plum that i joined. u r merely colateral damage if that makes u feel any better

Lurked for months but still Cannot spell.

WinkadInk
07-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Name is I
Level 124

Right...And I've won an event item before on crime city

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 12:11 PM
Bring it on I'm Santa and a big cheater

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Yes I'm a cheater you found me out
Come and get me now
I will make you my -----

Luciferianism
07-05-2012, 12:22 PM
You worm, you can't leave, you're at war.

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 12:25 PM
War please. He needs a mob first. Now he has a
Big mouth and a 12yr old as his "mob"

I spanked the pants off them all

Philo Beddoe
07-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Lurked for months but still Cannot spell.

seriously, a spelling attack is the best u got qpr?

G Wiz
07-05-2012, 12:53 PM
War please. He needs a mob first. Now he has a
Big mouth and a 12yr old as his "mob"

I spanked the pants off them allEver heard of choking the chicken?

Discover it asap.

Nudie
07-05-2012, 02:01 PM
We are all Santa :p

jobadass
07-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Good luck in RL Double Bowel Movement. Way to stir the pot and leave. Screw the job and continue your war with the Indians and CK!

OK... seriously, good luck dude, nice chatting.

Max Power
07-05-2012, 03:32 PM
LOL.. poor double barrell, post the goodbye thread only to learn that his presence here was so important that his thread took 10 posts to turn into an unrelated pillow fight.

I think his "mob" will suffer the same fate.

Sasha54
07-05-2012, 04:38 PM
LOL.. poor double barrell, post the goodbye thread only to learn that his presence here was so important that his thread took 10 posts to turn into an unrelated pillow fight.

Sexkitteh's in her basement chomping her clown teeth and trying to figure out her next move........lol

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Next move...dominate sasha.. Remove her eyeliner...spend her money

G Wiz
07-05-2012, 08:25 PM

I think his "mob" will suffer the same fate.Haha!

Max you owe me a protein shake...It's all over the place!

dudeman
07-05-2012, 08:44 PM

My ears are burning, but I feel they are warm for no reason... My post (#10) was not off topic, I just included a situation relevant comment about OP's reason for winning.

Maybe you were referring to the tenth reply (post #11)?

Good one regardless, wherever the pillow fight started. Clear indication that few forum (senior) members care.

Good luck to Mr. DBM anyways. Always the best of luck to everyone in RL. Deserving or not, that's not up to any of us.