PDA

View Full Version : There is something wrong in my game.

Hapl0
07-05-2012, 07:12 AM
I don't attack often and are camping in this moment raising my stats and only attack whoever has over 330,000 gold and the weird thing is that in the last time i attacked 3 players with gold over 500,000 or over 700,000 and each time i only win 120 or 130 gold every time which is so weird. With this i could only expect to be a raider. I just send 3 tickets to support but the response is that they will investigate :(
Maybe just like some has a glitch in a game who allow them to had few or zero casualties (mainly in MW) i had the glitch zero gold (not really zero but 120 or 130 gold is so ridiculous).

The_Red
07-05-2012, 07:14 AM
Ive seen that as well.

Vile Lynn
07-05-2012, 08:06 AM
Yeah, there is a glitch that, I guess, they still have not fixed.

Unless you are getting the max amount from an attack, you should get a smaller amount with each successive attack, 10% taken with each attack.

If you get, for example, 120 coins, 120, 120, and so on... That is a glitch & eventually Funzio will get to it... Many forum members have sent in tickets for this glitch. Funzio Support has been much slower, even before Gree came along, but it might be a bigger fix than they can do in a few days.

Maybe if you keep track of the amounts you are getting & guess how much you should have gotten (or write down how many coins your rival has, at least, if you don't wanna guess) and maybe, just maybe, Funzio will give you the coins. They can be really generous, but every support person is different. Worth it to ask. Good luck with that :)

Hapl0
07-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Thank you VL, your response comfort me more than the response from Gree/funzio. Don't think they will be so generous and yes, i think every support person is different but not at this limit. I could only hope they fix this in the future.