PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody experienced this??

Jhoemel
07-05-2012, 06:46 AM
Well I have 9.5 mil then I collected my money building and i got 800k. Then i vaulted the money. I vaulted the money then i bought 3 mobile artillery and i have 8.9mil remaining then I closed the game. Then after i opened the game again, I lost 234k on an attack then my money is became just 6.7 mil. I dont know why I lost more than 2 million.

Anyone experienced this???

JMC
07-05-2012, 07:00 AM
When you had 9.5mil was all of it in the vault? If not, this is what happened.

You had however much out of the vault, and then you collected until you were at 10.3mil.

Likely just before this or during the collection someone attacked you 20 times and took $2,340,000. When losing over a million dollars it is displayed as "234000...". The dots meaning that there are more numbers after that, which i assume is what you see that made you believe it was only 234K rather than 2.34mil. Since realistically this attack happened before you vaulted the cash, he was able to get at it. Server does not update everything instantaneously, and so it would appear that he took vaulted cash from you.

2.34mil down from 10.3mil you now sit at around 8mil. 3 mobile artilleries would bring you down to about 6.8mil or so.

That is my theory on what happened, if your cash was all vaulted at 9.5mil than idk what happened.

Ryan5100
07-05-2012, 07:08 AM
Nope but I have collected my money then lost service before I could vault it then get back on and be able to collect my money again.

asdfs
07-05-2012, 07:08 AM
So after missing the boss last night with a sliver of health, I deleated modern war. When I reinstalled, I lost all my Warlord Shamba units. I spent over 3 million plus, had 5 rare units, and also spent some gold. This dropped my attack from 8k to 7k, which is quite a difference and level 30. In addition the gernades event isn't even showing up now. Tried reinstalling app again. Nothing works.

This game is dumb.

Thief
07-05-2012, 07:28 AM
Actually Yesterday a VERY similar situation happened to me.

I went to sleep with 12.5 million. (10 million Vaulted) During the night someone attacked me and won once. I then looked and realized i only had 9.5 Million. At first i thought the hit had somehow netted the attacker 3 Million and there was just an overlap of when he actually attacked me vs. when my news feed was displaying but after talking to the attacker he said he only netted 275k from the attack (i couldn't read the full amount because in my news feed it showed 27567....)

Where my other 2.7+ million went i have no idea and no way of proving where it went.
Se La Vie i guess....would have been pissed if i was trying to save up to a 30+ million upgrade and that happend though.

Jhoemel
07-05-2012, 07:29 AM
I have my 9.5 mil in the vault man so its impossible to get more than 800k from me...

By the way it happened once before, i also lost 2.5mil then i saw 5 more stealth survailance drones in my inventory that i didnt buy

Jhoemel
07-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Its confirmed guys, i have 5 extra mobile artillery that I didnt buy in my inventory

JMC
07-05-2012, 08:09 AM
So after missing the boss last night with a sliver of health, I deleated modern war. When I reinstalled, I lost all my Warlord Shamba units. I spent over 3 million plus, had 5 rare units, and also spent some gold. This dropped my attack from 8k to 7k, which is quite a difference and level 30. In addition the gernades event isn't even showing up now. Tried reinstalling app again. Nothing works.

This game is dumb.

Re-enter the game. Connect to the server. Fixed.

Arizona
07-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Re-enter the game. Connect to the server. Fixed.
Yeah that usually solves all sorts of number problems. Close the game and login again, and it's more than likely fixed.

Btw, I had a feeling the dreaded three...dots meant it was a much larger figure. I've only seen it once on my feed, thinking i lost 130,000, but things didn't add up, and it was more like at least one million + Least that's cleared up for me.

Automaine
07-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Something strange happen to me yesterday, similar to u Jhoemel I vaulted some cash and went out of the menu and the money I vaulted was gone I went back to the vault and the cash was put back in by a unknown force. The ghosts in the machine. Weird but true.

Arizona
07-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Something strange happen to me yesterday, similar to u Jhoemel I vaulted some cash and went out of the menu and the money I vaulted was gone I went back to the vault and the cash was put back in by a unknown force. The ghosts in the machine. Weird but true.
There seem to be a lot of in game anomalies I notice. I'll check my stats first, then go buy some units. Expect to see numbers go up by 100 or so, which they do. Come back later and see I'm down by 400-500 points in att and def.
Log off and restart game and it's back to normal. Oh, in case anyone's wondering, yes I do check my boost buildings first. People love to attack mine for some reason, then leave.

Jhoemel
07-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Yeah its weird automaine. It will use like 2million of your money and buy the last unit you bought

Warfiend
07-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Today I tried to buy 1 Stealth surveillance drone, and the game crashed. When I went back in, I was down a million or so more than I expected and it turned out it set me up with three SSDs instead of one. Sounds similar.