PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Applemacguy and Xenoke (anyone in top 50)

kykboxr
07-05-2012, 06:05 AM
Out of curiosity, how much gold have you spent on this event? How much cash? Did you notice a much greater jump in chips with gold? Very curious

Babytway
07-05-2012, 06:18 AM
i believe if i remember correctly, AMG posted in another thread said he opened with all gold and it was a 1 in 3 chance of a comp chip

Rhino72
07-05-2012, 06:22 AM
i believe if i remember correctly, AMG posted in another thread said he opened with all gold and it was a 1 in 3 chance of a comp chip

Where could I have signed up for 1 in 3? :)

I am closer to 1 in 5 at this point. At this point with resets and all gold opens I can't see how anybody is under 6000 or 7000 gold.

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:27 AM
xenoke has posted on my wall saying that he has spent $6000 so far and will spend another $20k. Quite foolish if you ask me.

Max Power
07-05-2012, 06:29 AM
xenoke has posted on my wall saying that he has spent $6000 so far and will spend another $20k. Quite foolish if you ask me.

Pretty sure that's not the real xenoke. He has an active in game impostor.

upsman_17
07-05-2012, 06:42 AM

Your middle name wouldn't happen to be "Gullible", would it?

<3 Hz
07-05-2012, 07:07 AM

I bet the #1 player has spent $20K.

AppleMacGuy
07-05-2012, 07:40 AM

You are correct :D Yep, I've kept stats all through this event and my success rate has been 37.2%, 32.4%, 32.6%, 28.8% and 41% for Days 1-5 respectively, averaging at 34.4% using gold opens. I'm sure some other players are doing much better and some much worse.

On the gold spending front, I've got through approx. 5 vaults so far, not calculated exactly yet...but if people really want to know the gory details of participating in these events (and therefore why they should be avoided...although that is pretty obvious already really!) I might be persuaded to report a fuller analysis post-event.

Babytway
07-05-2012, 07:49 AM
I might be persuaded to report a fuller analysis post-event.

Nah, keep em guessing

kykboxr
07-05-2012, 07:55 AM
You are correct :D Yep, I've kept stats all through this event and my success rate has been 37.2%, 32.4%, 32.6%, 28.8% and 41% for Days 1-5 respectively, averaging at 34.4% using gold opens. I'm sure some other players are doing much better and some much worse.

On the gold spending front, I've got through approx. 5 vaults so far, not calculated exactly yet...but if people really want to know the gory details of participating in these events (and therefore why they should be avoided...althought that is pretty obvious already really!) I might be persuaded to report a fuller analysis post-event.

Do you mind? I'm very curious.

Babytway
07-05-2012, 08:02 AM
he said 5 vaults so far.

DenZ1
07-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Add another 2 or so in the end.

AppleMacGuy
07-05-2012, 08:08 AM
Do you mind? I'm very curious.

I'll do so tomorrow once the event has ended.

What would be really useful though is if other(s) did the same so that we can compare results, but I doubt there are many (if any?) who are disciplined enough (i.e. that can be bothered, or are sad enough or whatever you want to insert here...) to keep full details of the event, and even less so those that are actually willing to share some results data that they may have recorded. If I can be the catalyst then great, but I won't hold my breath on it.

DenZ1
07-05-2012, 08:14 AM

What would be really useful though is if other(s) did the same so that we can compare results, but I doubt there are many (if any?) who are disciplined enough (i.e. that can be bothered, or are sad enough or whatever you want to insert here...) to keep full details of the event, and even less so those that are actually willing to share some results data that they may have recorded. If I can be the catalyst then great, but I won't hold my breath on it.

You are the only one who shares. Thanks man. We all know about results deep down anyway :)
I'm just curious why for you open rate is 1 in 3 and for Rhino its 1 in 5? What the hell?

My is closer to 1 in 4/5 as well.

AppleMacGuy
07-05-2012, 08:28 AM
You are the only one who shares. Thanks man. We all know about results deep down anyway :)
I'm just curious why for you open rate is 1 in 3 and for Rhino its 1 in 5? What the hell?

My is closer to 1 in 4/5 as well.

No worries...you might have noticed that I stopped logging detailed event results these past coulpe of standard events...it just got to be too much work tbh :( but I made an exception for this one cos it was a new style of event :cool:.

Yeah, that is why I'd really like to see some detailed data from others so that we can compare and may be do some analysis. To answer your question, well I can't...I can only put it down to the supposed randomness of the events :confused:

NTM
07-05-2012, 08:57 AM
they spend 7/10 vaults minimum :)

or maybe more..

Canoehead
07-05-2012, 09:10 AM
I have 53 chips which puts me 27 out of the top 50. I have been averaging about 1 chip per 4 opens. I have reset timer 25 times and I have spent a little over 2 vaults. I have over 100 safes and hope to have 150 by this evening. I will decide whether to go for it with the accumulated safes in the last hour. My guess is that the top 50 are pulling away from the pack and there is probably a quick drop off once you get below 50th place

Max Power
07-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Apparantly I'm not the only one he's saying this stuff to.

Of course not. Why would he single you out?

J-Rizzi
07-05-2012, 09:37 AM
1 chip in 3 opens? I use cash only and get one chip every 3 days! P.S. <3 HZ, your signature is great!
I bet the #1 player has spent $20K.

sister morphine
07-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Apparantly I'm not the only one he's saying this stuff to.
Hey! I deleted my original post just in case it gets misconstrued as a slur, rather than what it was - a direct quote from the fake xenoke's message. If anybody should think it was a slur I apologise.

in-game j
07-05-2012, 10:42 AM
I predict an insane spending spree that last couple of hours before it ends. Prepare to spend double what you have spent so far, if you are the bottom 30. We can all thank the "whoever-the-hell-you-are-Kevin" for driving it up in the beginning.

Paulio
07-05-2012, 10:45 AM

I wish I had recorded my data. It would've been tough tho because I do many openings on the fly - kinda dangerous enough when I'm tapping on my ipad while driving, lol. Thanks for sharing bro

joaquim
07-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Hey! I deleted my original post just in case it gets misconstrued as a slur, rather than what it was - a direct quote from the fake xenoke's message. If anybody should think it was a slur I apologise.

Ok got it. I'll delete that post so that no one sees that.

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 11:52 AM

Normally i do log my all my progress for the events but i missed the start of this one and wasn't 100% commited for the first couple of days. I would really like to see your analysis though and when the next event arrives i'll make sure i log all my progress so we can compare results.

Look forward to seeing your info.

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 12:04 PM
I will win u will see

DenZ1
07-05-2012, 12:25 PM
I will win u will see

Yeah.. You already "won". I can see that :)
Keep winning.. :)