PDA

View Full Version : HOW do the allies/units work?

boardgames rule
07-05-2012, 05:34 AM
I am wondering how it works because i can bring 6 units total to battle but i have over 45 items and 18troops when i attack why is that?

marebear
07-05-2012, 06:25 AM
Credit to Ghost: see sticky beginners guide for more info. ::::::Allies & How They Benefit You: Your total Ally Count is equal to your current level x 5, just recently they set a Ally viewing cap, meaning you may have 500 Allies but you are only level 10 so you will see that you only have 50, so you have a better understanding of how many allies you are using. However allies you may have previously added and or allies you currently add may not raise the ally count at your current level, but they are being added in the background. When you level up your ally count will automatically go up accordingly. Each Ally, allows you to take 3 of your best units with you to attacks and raids. Each unit allows you to take 1 weapon and 1 armor with them to equip them during attacks and raids. Yes there is a maximum Ally Cap, it is 500. Why was this set you ask? Because they are unneeded and to prevent bugs from occurring. Yes this does mean some units will be replaced by better units, do not be surprised when you have 50 Foot Soldiers but only use 5, and do not be surprised when 180 of your Gloom Scorchers bought with your hard earned money, are replaced by better items. To check if you are under-equipping yourself, meaning you don't have enough units, weapons, or armor as you should, you can click/tap the Blue Icon in your Profile that looks like and it will show you the maximum total of units, armor, and weapons you can use as of your current level, and how many you have and or missing. These numbers will increase as you level because per level you use 5 more Allies, which grants you 3 more units per ally, allowing you to take 1 weapon and 1 armor per unit.NOTE: Who you add as an Ally has no effect on how strong you are or on your stats. It does not matter what their stats are or how many allies they have. Each person you add is just a dummy with an alias as "Ally" , you are the one who equips them with your units and your equipment. Seeking specific people has no advantage unless they are your friends and you want them as an ally. Grunts are allies awarded in game. They are awarded by doing the "Battle" quests to attack and defeat 5, 9, 15, etc rivals will award a grunt. This is subject to change as they add more quests. If you want to limit your ally count, stay away from doing these quests for now.

boardgames rule
07-05-2012, 06:41 AM
Okay but i have 2 allies and am at level 12 but have lots of units(5 of this 6 of that and so on) Dont i have to have the allies. Also what is the death rate in KA. I have lost like 1 unit in 50+ battles. Do i have the glich?

YLL
07-05-2012, 06:48 AM
Okay but i have 2 allies and am at level 12 but have lots of units(5 of this 6 of that and so on) Dont i have to have the allies. Also what is the death rate in KA. I have lost like 1 unit in 50+ battles. Do i have the glich?

The game shows graphics for your top 45 units (which is probably why you see all those troops and items), plus a little number in a corner which tells you how many of those you brought to battle (most will probably say 0)...

Also, with two allies, you get to bring 2x3 units to battle, and each unit can have one weapon and one armour. So, 6x2=18, which is probably why you see the "18" number.

If I recall correctly, unit loss is extremely low when you are just starting out. It will (normally) get higher...

Hello Kitty
07-05-2012, 07:04 AM
Okay but i have 2 allies and am at level 12 but have lots of units(5 of this 6 of that and so on) Dont i have to have the allies. Also what is the death rate in KA. I have lost like 1 unit in 50+ battles. Do i have the glich?bgr, aren't you playing MW? It's the exact same principle with allies and units with the major exception that each ally also gets to take 1 weapon and 1 armor to battle.

Max ALLIES per level = 5
Max LEVEL allies are taken to battle = 100 (game max is 500 allies)
Each ally can take 1 unit, 1 weapon, and 1 armor to battle

If you are on level 12:

Max allies you can take to battle = 12 x 5 allies = 60 allies. Each ally can take 1 unit, 1 weapon, and 1 armor. Total army+aresenal = 60 x 3 = 180, IF you have 60 allies.

Since you have 2 allies at level 12:

Allies you take to battle = 2 allies. Each ally can take 1 unit, 1 weapon, and 1 armor. Your Total army+aresenal = 2 x 3 = 6.

If you look at the battle results list, it will show your units (lists up to 45), but you are NOT using them. Go to your profile and click on the "i" next to your Attack and Defense score. That screen will tell you the number of units, weapons, and armor you are bringing (by count only, not specific unit).

Hmmm? Wouldn't that be a great feature? If you look at your army stats and click on the units, it will tell you which units your are bringing to battle. And likewise for weapons and armor?

boardgames rule
07-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Yea i am playing MW but there you only see what units you attack with. Here i see all but only 18 count.