PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Me!

Thunder Child
07-05-2012, 05:11 AM
Posting this for no other reason than I'm bored, tired of lurking, and feeling old!

Yup, the big 4-2 tomorrow! I believe it was Douglas Adams who said that '42' was the meaning to everything, but to be honest it's hard to find a lot of meaning in anything....

Ladies and Gents, I just want to say how good it's been getting to know you all a bit. I just updated my goals, and one of them is to get together with a bunch of you for a few beers some day! Let's call it a birthday wish.

Anyway, here's to me on my day!

NOTE TO SELF - that's 1,500 posts!

YLL
07-05-2012, 05:17 AM
Posting this for no other reason than I'm bored, tired of lurking, and feeling old!

Yup, the big 4-2 tomorrow! I believe it was Douglas Adams who said that '42' was the meaning to everything, but to be honest it's hard to find a lot of meaning in anything....

Ladies and Gents, I just want to say how good it's been getting to know you all a bit. I just updated my goals, and one of them is to get together with a bunch of you for a few beers some day! Let's call it a birthday wish.

Happy birthday to you, and congrats on the posts milestone. :)

mickymacirl
07-05-2012, 05:19 AM
Happy birthday man, I'm not far behind you in the age scale - does it get easier after 40? (4 years left)

CAPT.GIN
07-05-2012, 05:37 AM
Happy birthday TC...Man 42!!!

-->FISH<--
07-05-2012, 05:40 AM
TC. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Man that's great to know there are older farts in here than me.:) I just turned 40 a couple of weeks ago.

I to would like to sit down with a bunch of the knuckleheads. So, set it up and I'll see ya there. (selfish reasons: states or England)

Hassleham
07-05-2012, 05:43 AM
Congrats and happy birthday!

Bronson
07-05-2012, 06:20 AM
Happy birthday mate have a good one and Make sure you get smashed and start jackin some threads with me!!

Tctiger
07-05-2012, 06:20 AM
happy birthday have a good one , comming up to the big 40 in a couple of years myself funny how you look back and say where the hell did the last 10 years go!

Q Raider
07-05-2012, 06:21 AM
Happy Birthday TC.

You're still just a pup though....

Just keep in mind that

Old age and treachery overcomes youth and dexterity every time.....

marebear
07-05-2012, 06:35 AM
Happy Birthday early TC!!! Too bad it's not 1500 gold instead of 1500 posts ;)

Romaro
07-05-2012, 06:40 AM
Congrats and happy birthday TC 🎉🎁🎂

Jhoemel
07-05-2012, 06:48 AM
Happy birthday thunder child. I hope your wife gives you her (home made) kimchi to eat on your birthday :)

God bless man :)

enahs1
07-05-2012, 06:49 AM
Happy Birthday!!!

SeqWins
07-05-2012, 06:52 AM
Happy Birthday TC bet you're strong as an ox, I only say this because when I was younger I had stamina like crazy but with age I got stronger...I prove it with my platoon they are all fast and energetic but I'm the strongest...I don't know how I turned this conversation into this but happy birthday and best wishes brother....

Warfiend
07-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Have a good birthday man. You going to be chasing kids off your lawn this year to celebrate?

bigflan
07-05-2012, 06:59 AM
Happy birthday be careful you might hurt your back

Arizona
07-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Happy 42 TC.
Hope it's a good one for ya

Hello Kitty
07-05-2012, 07:25 AM
Happy Birthday TC! Hope you have a great day! Cheers.

Everson25
07-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Happy Birthday TC! I wish you a great day. I will be joining the club soon. As it was said before, it's just amazing how time goes so fast. I'm going for 10 years living in England. It seems like yesterday!

Cheers!

LAX
07-05-2012, 07:32 AM
Gun bae, cheers, skoal to you TC. Best wishes for you on this day.

Aidan
07-05-2012, 07:50 AM
생일축하해!
Saeng il chuk ha hae!

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile 😄 Happy Birthday to you 🎉🎈

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/sly715091/f9df2b2c.jpg

Automaine
07-05-2012, 08:14 AM
Happy B-Day TC, do what u want to do its your day.U only turn 42 once a life time enjoy.

spectra
07-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Happy 42 TC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it makes you feel any younger........ I am still older than you :cool:

Thunder Child
07-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Having gone midnight here in Korea, is IS now my birthday! Thanks all for your responses - a little overwhelmed, actually, since I only flung this up out of boredom. You're a great bunch of people.Aidan, where are you getting your Korean from? Google cut and paste?

Bronson
07-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Having gone midnight here in Korea, is IS now my birthday! Thanks all for your responses - a little overwhelmed, actually, since I only flung this up out of boredom. You're a great bunch of people.Aidan, where are you getting your Korean from? Google cut and paste?

So you was premature again, how does the mrs stick with you??? Must be the way you eat her kimchi!!!

bigflan
07-05-2012, 09:04 AM
생일축하합니다

Art of War
07-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Lol Bronson. Gutted you beat me to the kimchi punchline. That was a good one. ;)

Good to hear from you again TC. Stop letting other posters steal your event post. Still the original and the best.

Happy Birthday to you Thunderchild! Make sure you have a great day and that you do something to cure that boredom.
You shouldn't be bored near your birthday man.

I vote for England as the meeting point, but then I'm biased :) who's buying the first round? Lol

-->FISH<--
07-05-2012, 09:10 AM
충족 언젠가 기대하고 희망하는 여러분 건강과 번영을
chungjog eonjenga gidaehago huimanghaneun yeoleobun geongang-gwa beon-yeong-eul

Agent Orange
07-05-2012, 09:13 AM
Happy Birthday young pup, ya got a long way to go to catch up to me!

Fifth Reich
07-05-2012, 09:14 AM
生日快乐!!!

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!!!

Fifth Reich
07-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Happy Birthday young pup, ya got a long way to go to catch up to me!Are you 43 or 44 or 45 or 46 or 47...

bigflan
07-05-2012, 09:15 AM
하이 푸딩 행복한 생일 tc입니다

Fifth Reich
07-05-2012, 09:17 AM
하이 푸딩 행복한 생일 tc입니다Translation:Happy birthday pudding is high tc

Corsair
07-05-2012, 09:21 AM
Happy birthday TC, coming right up behind you, less than a year away. It goes faster every year, eh?

Edit: Oh great, the wonder twins showed up...guess the party's over...

Thunder Child
07-05-2012, 09:23 AM
So you was premature again, how does the mrs stick with you??? Must be the way you eat her kimchi!!!Fingers are still better than chopsticks!

Thunder Child
07-05-2012, 09:28 AM
Lol Bronson. Gutted you beat me to the kimchi punchline. That was a good one. ;)Good to hear from you again TC. Stop letting other posters steal your event post. Still the original and the best.Happy Birthday to you Thunderchild! Make sure you have a great day and that you do something to cure that boredom.You shouldn't be bored near your birthday man.I vote for England as the meeting point, but then I'm biased :) who's buying the first round? LolFirst three rounds are on me, so long as one of you promises to keep me away from rivers and hookers! England would be my third choice, Ireland my second, neutral territory my first..... Iceland! It's gonna be special! For rivers read glaciers and for hookers read Bjork! Game on!

Thunder Child
07-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Happy birthday TC, coming right up behind you, less than a year away. It goes faster every year, eh?Edit: Oh great, the wonder twins showed up...guess the party's over...Coming where?

LuLu:)
07-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Happy Birthday TC! Put on those leather pants and have a party.. Then post some pics..:D jk. Hope you've had a terrific day!

negotiator
07-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Happy Birthday TC!!!!!

I have a few years on you but I still feel good so it is not the end.

Enjoy your day!!

ladyfizz27
07-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Happy Birthday TC! :)

Corsair
07-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Coming where?In age, mate, I hit 42 next year. :)

Dreno33
07-05-2012, 01:06 PM
i think that would be hella cool for us to meet one day. some games bring the randomest people together. one of my best friends i met playing Runescape. He saved my characters life when I had a lot of money on me! anyways, let's not have it in south korea eh? hahahah. and ill leave the drinking to you guys.

EDIT: where are my manners?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Mcdoc
07-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Happy Birthday TC - I'm right behind you - be 41 in September :)

Copenhagen
07-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Woo Hoo! Happy B-day TC!

*McDoc - You are 1 month my senoir, you old fart.

Aidan
07-05-2012, 02:49 PM
@TC i have no idea mate. Copy and paste from google. Btw, heard tht you missed your kimchi tonight. No worries, morning can be fun too 😝

Happy Birthday TC! Put on those leather pants and have a party.. Then post some pics..:D jk. Hope you've had a terrific day!

Why do you say jk when thts exactly what you want TC to do. Lulu and her leather fetish 😜

::Wonder if you might find flan sexy if he wears leather pants::

marebear
07-05-2012, 02:56 PM
*Nursing Home Harold is 95 and lives in a Senior Citizen Home. Every night after dinner, Harold goes to a secluded garden behind the Centre to sit and ponder his accomplishments and long life. One evening, Mildred, age 87, wanders into the garden. They begin to chat and before they know it, several hours have passed. After a short lull in their conversation, Harold turns to Mildred and asks, "Do you know what I miss most of all?" She asks, "What?" "Sex!!" he replies. Mildred exclaims, "Why you old fart. You couldn't get it up if I held a gun to your head!" "I know," Harold says, "but it would be nice ! if a woman just held it for a while." Well, I can oblige," says Mildred, who unzips his trousers, removes his manhood and proceeds to hold it. Afterward, they agree to meet secretly each night in the garden where they would sit and talk and Mildred would hold Harold's manhood.Then one night Harold didn't show up at their usual meeting place. Alarmed, Mildred decided to find Harold and make sure he was O.K. She walked around the Senior Citizen Home where she found him sitting by the pool with Ethel, another female resident, who was holding Harold's manhood! Furious, Mildred yelled, "You two-timing creep! What does Ethel have that I don't have?" Old Harold smiled happily and replied, "Parkinson's."

07-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Why do you say jk when thts exactly what you want TC to do. Lulu and her leather fetish 

::Wonder if you might find flan sexy if he wears leather pants::

What are you doing coming out of your hole to pick on me.. I was totally kidding, leather doesn't look that great on anyone.. except maybe Thor.. No I'm still kidding. :D Flan and sexy are not 2 words I think I've ever seen together. Lets leave it that way.lol

Aidan
07-05-2012, 03:11 PM
@marebear roflmao!! Tht is soooo TC. I can actually imagine him doing just tht!

What are you doing coming out of your hole to pick on me.. I was totally kidding, leather doesn't look that great on anyone.. except maybe Thor.. No I'm still kidding. :D Flan and sexy are not 2 words I think I've ever seen together. Lets leave it that way.lol

Sry, cnt help it. Had to log in and post. Tomorrow is TCs bday so i'm gonna post a lot tonight and tomorrow. After tht back to my hole. Care to join me?

Edit: are you sure about flan? For all we know, he might looks like thor in real life! Unlikely but its pOssible! Lololol

07-05-2012, 03:22 PM
@ Aidan, well good. Glad something got you out for a bit. Yes, I'll be headed back to mine shortly.

Scabbyfeet
07-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Happy Birthday TC .

Thunder Child
07-05-2012, 04:14 PM
*Nursing Home Harold is 95 and lives in a Senior Citizen Home. Every night after dinner, Harold goes to a secluded garden behind the Centre to sit and ponder his accomplishments and long life. One evening, Mildred, age 87, wanders into the garden. They begin to chat and before they know it, several hours have passed. After a short lull in their conversation, Harold turns to Mildred and asks, "Do you know what I miss most of all?" She asks, "What?" "Sex!!" he replies. Mildred exclaims, "Why you old fart. You couldn't get it up if I held a gun to your head!" "I know," Harold says, "but it would be nice ! if a woman just held it for a while." Well, I can oblige," says Mildred, who unzips his trousers, removes his manhood and proceeds to hold it. Afterward, they agree to meet secretly each night in the garden where they would sit and talk and Mildred would hold Harold's manhood.Then one night Harold didn't show up at their usual meeting place. Alarmed, Mildred decided to find Harold and make sure he was O.K. She walked around the Senior Citizen Home where she found him sitting by the pool with Ethel, another female resident, who was holding Harold's manhood! Furious, Mildred yelled, "You two-timing creep! What does Ethel have that I don't have?" Old Harold smiled happily and replied, "Parkinson's."That IS me! Trouble is, can't yet identify Mildred or Ethel... Cheers MB for the smile at the start of MY day!

marebear
07-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Aww I'm happy I made you smile on your birthday!! May your day be great, and your night even better ;)

Jhoemel
07-05-2012, 04:50 PM
So you was premature again, how does the mrs stick with you??? Must be the way you eat her kimchi!!!

The kimchi punchline is still popular but I beat you to it today bron king :)

Bob_55
07-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Happy Birthday, Thunder Child

Jp lfs
07-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Posting this for no other reason than I'm feeling old!

Yup, to be honest it's hard to find a lot of meaning in anything....

Ladies and Gents, I just want to say how good it's been getting to know you all with a bunch of beers!

Anyway, here's to me!

Happy freaking Birthday, TC!! It's been a pleasure to get to know you, too! (I may have edited your quote by accident?)

ZeroCoder
07-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Happy Birthday, TC !!!

siL
07-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Aww I'm happy I made you smile on your birthday!! May your day be great, and your night even better ;)

lolol... probably not that great of a night, if he didn't find any Mildred or Ethel...lolol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TC!!! WYATB!!

LeBarticus
07-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Happy Birthday man!

-it'd be really funny to get together with y'all MW forumites lol

Copenhagen
07-06-2012, 09:10 AM
Happy Birthday man!

-it'd be really funny to get together with y'all MW forumites lol

Now that is something we could do with the contingency of so cal representation. Maybe meet up at one of McDoc's Hooter's events. We'll have a birthday cake for TC if he can make the trip.

Tate
07-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Happy birthday TC! Brings back verrrrry old memories lol! And reminds me of a song " Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end....".

Have a great day buddy!! Enjoy the kimchi while you can lol!

If it's in SoCal or Fla, I'm in

Copenhagen
07-06-2012, 09:53 AM
If it's in SoCal or Fla, I'm in

Woo hoo! That's our first RSVP and don't even have the eVite out, yet. Let's do this thing.

Thunder Child
07-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Now that is something we could do with the contingency of so cal representation. Maybe meet up at one of McDoc's Hooter's events. We'll have a birthday cake for TC if he can make the trip.Could and do so cal, so long as not semester time! Would be awesome!

FromAfar
07-07-2012, 02:05 PM
Children!

happy birthday young man! :) and many more.

Aidan
07-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Children!

happy birthday young man! :) and many more.

He's 42 and you call him children! Guess i'm a baby thn. Lol. How old are you?

Hellstorm
07-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Happy b day tc!

Los Angel
07-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Congrats and happy belated birthday!