PDA

View Full Version : Hall of fame cheating

emcee
07-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Level 64 h***** with almost every building level 10 including 2 night clubs with over 5.4 million/hr economy.
The amount of money to level those buildings would make xenoke's account pale in comparison if they just invested into crates or scratchers. Alas, inventory is basically devoid of such items so a cheater 100%, which for me was a forgone conclusion even prior to looking at their inventory.

There are so many threads these days about people reporting suspected cheaters and others chiming in saying its possible that they are legit, yada yada yada.

Analyzing the legitimacy of any suspected account does not involve scrutinizing only one aspect of their inventory. For instance, 500 of each end game respect items. We can theorize that its possible that they got the respect scratcher reward X many times. You also need to see if they have many high dollar cash items which are not end game. Anything in the area of 1 billion dollars (for most 200 million should suffice) and above is highly suspicious. Moreover, the size of the hood and their income/hr need to be examined as well. Of course the level of the player must be taken into consideration and if they actually have gold items in their inventory. This is the key point. How many gold items do they have? I have yet to see an easily recognizable gold player that has cheated. Everything is possible individually (ie lots of one respect or cash item) but take as a whole is usually implausible, improbable and definitely a cheat in my books.

Any legit player that have been falsely accused should chime in. I have yet to see one.

enahs1
07-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Over 5.4 BILLION income per hour? Holy crap!!!

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 06:55 AM
That's beautiful, man!

badvoc0
07-05-2012, 08:10 AM
wonder if he'd lend me a tenner?

G Wiz
07-05-2012, 08:31 AM
While i have been accused in the past, I feel it will only get worse as my inventory starts creeping up on in store item maturity.

But that comes with econ growth and a little showmanship of course ;)

A vault of cash for me is over 50 mil now

joaquim
07-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Since no one likes a cheater, shouldn't it be Hall of Infamy instead of Hall of Fame?

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 09:07 AM
The amount of cash in a "vault" increases over time? Not that that will ever matter, but it's interesting. I assume the amount of gold in a vault is fixed, right?

7rs60
07-05-2012, 09:25 AM
The amount of cash in a "vault" increases over time? Not that that will ever matter, but it's interesting. I assume the amount of gold in a vault is fixed, right?

No, gets bigger when economy gets bigger

emcee
07-05-2012, 03:58 PM
While i have been accused in the past, I feel it will only get worse as my inventory starts creeping up on in store item maturity.

But that comes with econ growth and a little showmanship of course ;)

A vault of cash for me is over 50 mil now

G, like you, I have been accused as well. Your inventory coupled with level, fights won/lost, robberies won/lost and economy is legit in my books. Even if you were not an active forum member people looking at all aspects of your profile and considering it as a whole should come to the same conclusion.

A vault of cash for me is 57.7 mil.

emcee
07-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Since no one likes a cheater, shouldn't it be Hall of Infamy instead of Hall of Fame?

Good call.

Hall of fame in the minds of the cheater though.

procsyzarc
07-05-2012, 04:02 PM
No, gets bigger when economy gets bigger

It goes by level, the higher the level the higher the amount

emcee
07-05-2012, 04:06 PM

My bad, should be 5.4 million. I've edited the OP.

dudeman
07-05-2012, 04:16 PM
It goes by level, the higher the level the higher the amount

I think both are true. Level probably plays a factor, but I think IPH plays a bigger role. Anubis made a pretty good analysis way back, I'll see if I can find it and post the link here. I don't think he accounted any level factor into his findings though so, IIRC, there was a bit of variance between different player's results. Different levels could be the explanation for that.

Edit: Anubis' "Working Out the Vault of Cash" -> http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?17379-Working-out-the-Vault-of-Cash

procsyzarc
07-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Guess can check mine is 266m at 2.1mper hour and L200

Johnny70
07-05-2012, 04:29 PM
A vault of cash for me is $70,558,000 but gold is 1500 has anybody seen higher gold than 1500?

emcee
07-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Gold is the same for both level 65 and 8 accounts.

I'm pretty sure vault of cash is strictly tied to economy and not level.

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 04:41 PM
My camper account gets accused of cheating on a weekly basis. I can see why any noob or player who doesn't know that much about the game can come to that conclusion. They obviously think its not possible to have stats like mine without cheating. If they were clever enough to check out my inventory they would realise i had stocked up on gold weapons from the very beginning.

It's becoming highly annoying but there's not much i can do besides continue with my strategy and look more and more like a cheater. I just wish some of these noobs would grow a brain!

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q582/verno1983/2f9d8009.jpg

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q582/verno1983/9f2bd61b.jpg

PawnXIIX
07-05-2012, 04:43 PM

No no no...5.4 Million :P

But if Funzio doesn't ban this account...FAIL ._.

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Also i got attacked by a cheater a couple of days ago but even he couldn't beat the mighty Avon even though he had all this in his inventory. Another thing that really grinds my gears is these cheaters aren't even making a good job of it. Why have you got over 1000 armored jets!!!!! do you not know anything about this game ******* idiots.

He's at level 33 and the only good building in his hood is a level 3 NC that i've been robbing the hell out of. I reported him to Funzio but obviously nothing has been done because he's now got an office building under construction at level 33!!!!!

Does someone care to do the maths and figure out how much this guy has spent because i really can't be bothered??

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q582/verno1983/d8507118.jpg

emcee
07-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Also i got attacked by a cheater a couple of days ago but even he couldn't beat the mighty Avon even though he had all this in his inventory. Another thing that really grinds my gears is these cheaters aren't even making a good job of it. Why have you got over 1000 armored jets!!!!! do you not know anything about this game ******* idiots.

He's at level 33 and the only good building in his hood is a level 3 NC that i've been robbing the hell out of. I reported him to Funzio but obviously nothing has been done because he's now got an office building under construction at level 33!!!!!

Does someone care to do the maths and figure out how much this guy has spent because i really can't be bothered??

Jets unlock at level 195. This guy is an idiot.

dudeman
07-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Jets unlock at level 195. This guy is an idiot.

Or he knows how to exploit an XP glitch, get what he wants to get, and then contact Funzio and ask them to fix him back to his proper level because a glitch happened and he "somehow jumped" over 160 levels mysteriously. That would not surprise me.

joaquim
07-05-2012, 05:03 PM

What's the point of having over 1000 jets if he's only gonna take half of them to battle?

PawnXIIX
07-05-2012, 05:05 PM
What's the point of having over 1000 jets if he's only gonna take half of them to battle?

Pride? I thought that was the point of people having like...5000 butterfly knives :P Kinda like taking trophies and to show off.

Although...illegitimately obtained it's probably because they have no idea how the mafia counts work.

joaquim
07-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Pride? I thought that was the point of people having like...5000 butterfly knives :P Kinda like taking trophies and to show off.

Although...illegitimately obtained it's probably because they have no idea how the mafia counts work.

Yes but getting Butterfly Knives is inevitable. Once you get 500, if you keep doing PVP you're gonna get more. You can buy Armored Jets so why not stop at 500 since you're not gonna use any more.

PawnXIIX
07-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Yes but getting Butterfly Knives is inevitable. Once you get 500, if you keep doing PVP you're gonna get more. You can buy Armored Jets so why not stop at 500 since you're not gonna use any more.

Okay so a better example would probably be with 1,000 hammers xD

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Okay so a better example would probably be with 1,000 hammers xD

Yea that is a better example.