PDA

View Full Version : Fighting

mulabenzy
07-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Is there a limit on how many times you can defeat someone in a 24 hour period? There is a 2 hour wait between defeats but is there a limit or can you just go back every 2 hours.

dudeman
07-04-2012, 04:53 PM
You can go back every two hours.

When someone attacks you and wins, they obviously post a red news story and whatever you lost is noted. I noticed today that if the same person comes back later and nobody else posted anything on your news, their first post is updated. This explains why sometimes I see that I lost like 50+ explosives in one news story.

I don't know if that's new or even if it's intentional. My guess is that it's not either, but the news story stays "open" until any more recent news happens and "closes" it.

mulabenzy
07-04-2012, 04:57 PM
I asked bc so far 3 hours has gone by and I cannot attack him again yet. The only reason I'm stalking him is bc I get $1,500 a pop at level 18

dudeman
07-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Someone else got to him first. Keep trying.

mulabenzy
07-04-2012, 05:09 PM
You mean wait another 2 hours

dudeman
07-04-2012, 05:20 PM
It might take that long, it depends when was the last time he became too beat up to fight.

Example:

You attacked the rival until he was too beat up. After the 2 hours cool down finished, someone beat him up. You have no way to know exactly when that happened. It could have happened right away, which means that you were an hour late and he can fight again in one hour. Or, it could have happened right before you got there, which means there is another 2 hour wait. Or, it happened anywhere within the last hour, and you have 1-2 hours until he can fight again. That means you will have to keep checking constantly (stalk him for another 1-2 hours) until he can fight again.

All you can do is keep trying, because you don't know when he last became too beat up, starting the 2 hours cool down.

mulabenzy
07-04-2012, 05:22 PM
ahhh ok thank you

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Is there a limit on how many times you can defeat someone in a 24 hour period? There is a 2 hour wait between defeats but is there a limit or can you just go back every 2 hours.

Pretty sure from past rivals that I put on my 2hr fight watch hat you can keep going back with no limits
However there has been a fight glitch where you can rob but not fight rival. Check out fight glitch thread
EEE