PDA

View Full Version : My last hurrah!

Poopenshire
07-04-2012, 03:48 PM
I wanted to say I won't be playing much anymore or on the forums as much. I made the switch to android with a Galaxy Note. Since MW is iPhone only you won't be seeing me. If there is an android version I will be back. I will lurk on the forums to help people out, but effectively I am in camp mode and will only check my account to collect money on wifi and leave. Thanks to the forum helping me turn around a crappy start, my att w/ boost is about 74k my def is 56k and an IPH of 450k at level 117. When I joined the forums I was level 50, 90k an hour and attack an def below 4k. Guys, FNGs, and others, listen to the senior members who are working hard and playing hard. We are here to help, you have to listen. PM me if you wish to stay in contact. To my friends, I will still lurk and comment as needed.

CAPT.GIN
07-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Poop I'm very sad to hear this news : (... But at least you not leaveing us!!! Cheers to still talking to you my good friend...

P.s. you should of waited for the iPhone 5 once it comes out I know your going to want it lol...

SeqWins
07-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Poop clear your inbox.....

Edit- well since you didn't clean it out in a timely manner here is what I was going to send you..

Hey man the exchanges we've had although not All sweet I've come to like you and respect you, I myself will be leaving for a longtime very soon but I just want you to know that if there's ever anything I can do for you don't hesitate to ask. Good luck brother

Dayron

spectra
07-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Hey poop, do not "flush" awayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!........................ ....,:rolleyes:

You will surely be missied, well actually not :p, because you are not leaving for good, just going on vacation, and will be back before you know it, because Funzio is working to make the games available in Android cells, specially now that they are owned by GREE"D", they will want to rail in as many players as they can

stop by to say hi, when ever you have a chance

Cheers my friend

Fun
07-04-2012, 05:31 PM
I just started posting a few days ago but I have seen you a lot and you are a good member hope to see you back on here soon

Automaine
07-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Good luck poop, don't be a stranger the same crap will be here. Have a good 1 .

Copenhagen
07-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Say it ain't so, Poop! You will be greatly missed. Go pick up an iPad, this game should never be played on an phone in the first place.

Corsair
07-04-2012, 08:41 PM
No more poop? Our forums will be constipated! D'oh!

Seriously, so long and take care. Out of curiosity, why the switch? I am a BB diehard but debating either Apple or Droid for my next phone. Dont know much about Droid.

Dreno33
07-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Poop clear your inbox.....

Edit- well since you didn't clean it out in a timely manner here is what I was going to send you..

Hey man the exchanges we've had although not All sweet I've come to like you and respect you, I myself will be leaving for a longtime very soon but I just want you to know that if there's ever anything I can do for you don't hesitate to ask. Good luck brother

Dayron

is dayron your name name? thats a cool name if it is.

manbeast
07-04-2012, 09:18 PM
wtf poop?! why would you go out and get an android!?!?

1. we need u here
2. MW is the greatest game ever
3. iphones are the greatest phones ever
4. WHY WHY WHY. return it!!!! stay here and get ur iphone back :)

Warfiend
07-04-2012, 09:25 PM
I hope your experience with droid galaxy phones is better than mine was. My samsung epic was an epic fail. I had never owned an iphone before then, was a palmOS user, but that experience led me to get an iphone at the first opportunity. I even paid to get out of my contract early. Lock ups, discontinued updates 6 months after I bought the phone, terrible battery life. That thing put the **** in POS.

Anyway, sorry to see you go. Hope you'll be back one way or another. Best of luck.

Maverick50727
07-04-2012, 09:39 PM
So long. Happy trails to you. You will probably be back in force at some point though.

Ashmw
07-04-2012, 09:40 PM
Im using iphone and samsung note. Android got cool stuff i.e. face recog security locked, etc
But i love apple ios for it stability when running apps.

Have fun exploring the new google play world poope.

Poopenshire
07-05-2012, 04:41 AM
I still have my iPhone and my iPad. But since my company uses google for its mail server and calendar the iPhone always had issues with syncing and meeting planners. I will only have wifi access at home so I will still collect money but it's ultra camp mode until an Android version is out. Who knows maybe the camping would do me good. I rely on boosts to get my numbers up and that's not going to be enough soon. I ran in to Omega1980b and got a love tap.

Thunder Child
07-05-2012, 05:03 AM
Just seen this, Poop! Crappy news! Hope you don't disappear altogether but get into the lurking thing - actually quite fun once you let go! You've been one of the best members I have known in my short time; avatar looks like sh@t but happy to overlook that! Good luck to you, fella!

YLL
07-05-2012, 05:22 AM
It's the circle of life. What goes out... will come back in...

mickymacirl
07-05-2012, 05:28 AM
Im using iphone and samsung note. Android got cool stuff i.e. face recog security locked, etc
But i love apple ios for it stability when running apps.

Have fun exploring the new google play world poope.

iphone has all of that too, google jailbreak

Hassleham
07-05-2012, 05:34 AM
But what is queef without poop?! :(

Poopenshire
07-05-2012, 05:42 AM
Yeah the lurking is the best option right now, as i type my 2nd post in an hour. Gotta collect my Nanos' and ore mines in a few minutes and i won't be back on till tonight. If a serious topic comes up I will jump in.

LeBarticus
07-05-2012, 06:55 AM
You're a good guy poop, will be missed. I just pooped myself

Corsair
07-05-2012, 07:05 AM
I still have my iPhone and my iPad. But since my company uses google for its mail server and calendar the iPhone always had issues with syncing and meeting planners.Damn...and I thought my company was cheap! lol If it weren't for the fact that one of the partners is a tech weenie who loves to tinker with servers all day that's probably what we'd do, too.

Bronson
07-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Good luck in your Android endeavours Poop, I'm thinking of going back to lurking for awhile myself but you will be missed.

LAX
07-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Well, have a quiet respite brother and keep on lurking. You were one of the first forum members to add me as an ally and you are the easiest to find on my ally list so, i will keep an eye out for you in-game.

Hello Kitty
07-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Good luck Poop. You'll be missed. Will look forward to your drive-bys. Take care :)

Aidan
07-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Sayonara poops. Wont be long myself.
Gonna think of you everytime i poop. Been trying to make it golden like yours lately. No luck so far. Will keep trying.

May the poop aroma be with you

albeezy
07-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Say it ain't so, Poop! You will be greatly missed. Go pick up an iPad, this game should never be played on an phone in the first place.
Just make sure the iPad has 3g so you are not one of the people complaining about no wi-fi access! That is the benefit of playing on your phone