PDA

View Full Version : Other games by funzio - defense

Zendfrim
07-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Quick question for anyone, is the defense in either KA or MW as stupidly laid out as it is in this game? Is it even worse? These other games seem to get way more attention for some reason even though CC was the pioneer for funzio... This also makes no sense.

Are there false defense numbers with secret defense building calculations? Might consider playing One of those games if things are less stupid and falsely displayed over there.

Euchred
07-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Not exactly sure but a big difference is in MW and KA you can only have 5 of each defense building. And I'm pretty sure sure nothing else quite inflates like the body guard agencies.

Zendfrim
07-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Thanks Euchred. I am gonna do some research myself too.

Euchred
07-04-2012, 03:35 PM
One of the downsides to switching from CC to those games is that your units are consumable it can get annoying. Ka is a bit of hybrid in the fact that you get units and non consumable equipment like weapons and armor.

joaquim
07-04-2012, 03:43 PM
I deleted MW and KA a few weeks ago. Don't remember how defense buildings worked in KA but in MW the defense buildings had an area range. If you put it near another building, the raid defense of that building would go up by the defense of the defense building you placed.

The Billionaire
07-04-2012, 03:48 PM
I play MW as well but it's more of a camper account. I didn't bother with defense buildings and just made sure my "MW Mafia" was full equipped and my stats are as follows:

Level 23
Fights Won/Lost = 1156/37
Raids Won/Lost = 14/0

Attack = 1225
Defense = 1560
IPH = $116,576

So yeah i wouldn't bother with defense buildings in MW because they're as useless as they are in CC. I know nothing about KA because i can't bare to play another Funzio game. CC and MW take up enough of my real life and money as it is lol