PDA

View Full Version : Should this guy really be level 103?

Olly1
07-04-2012, 03:13 PM
I've just come across a player with:

19000 jobs completed
16000 attacks won
39000 robberies won

That seems like a hell of a lot to still only be level 103. Anyone else around this level or above have numbers like that? Some of those numbers are 10x more than me!

How could he level so slow with that many wins?

dudeman
07-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Selective robbing, defensive wins, low XP map jobs. Seems possible, although I would not have been able to do it. When I was still climbing through the levels everything I did seemed to just throw XP at me.

Undefinable
07-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

The Billionaire
07-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Dudeman's right,

My Avon account is accumulating a lot of robberies because my strategy is pretty much Laundromats, T-Shirt Stands and Gun Shops which are all 1 XP.

I would expect by the time i reach level 100 i would have around that number of robberies.

However the jobs count seems extremely high. I can only think that he doesn't know what he's doing and keeps hitting the same low level XP job that throws out a hammer because he thinks by having 10,000 hammers will strengthen his stats.

Olly1
07-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

Fantastic.

However the jobs count seems extremely high. I can only think that he doesn't know what he's doing and keeps hitting the same low level XP job that throws out a hammer because he thinks by having 10,000 hammers will strengthen his stats.

See I thought about this. When I first started CC I had no clue why I was doing all the way until level 60 ish. I completed all the first maps to level 5 so I did a lot of low xp jobs but I only have around 3500 jobs completed. The amount he has is crazy! Just doesn't seem quite right. His inventory doesn't show many multiple loot items either so nothing adds up. He has slightly higher than average stats for his mafia number and has only a dozen losses...I don't get it!

joaquim
07-04-2012, 03:47 PM
See I thought about this. When I first started CC I had no clue why I was doing all the way until level 60 ish. I completed all the first maps to level 5 so I did a lot of low xp jobs but I only have around 3500 jobs completed. The amount he has is crazy! Just doesn't seem quite right. His inventory doesn't show many multiple loot items either so nothing adds up. He has slightly higher than average stats for his mafia number and has only a dozen losses...I don't get it!

There's always the possibility that he used a glitch.

Populouspapa
07-04-2012, 03:48 PM
There's always the possibility that he used a glitch.

So CC has a glitch?

joaquim
07-04-2012, 03:50 PM
So CC has a glitch?

Apparantly so. This was a glitch that was supposed to be patched a few months ago.