PDA

View Full Version : Guys im gifted!!! Yes yes yes!!!

CAPT.GIN
07-04-2012, 02:42 PM
I never really payed attention to it!!! But I remember reading the other thread about it and what the guy said and the same things happen to me!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))....
I'm talking about I have the glitch!!! I hardly lose units, today I did about almost 50 pvp's and only lost one unit!!! This whole week I've done about 200 pvp's because I need more hornets and I think I only lost like 5 units!!!Yayyyyyyyy me what a 4th of July... Boom boom boom happy 4th everyone and I hope the glitch never goes away...

magepker
07-04-2012, 03:10 PM
should you be broadcasting about how you have a glitch?

negotiator
07-04-2012, 03:35 PM
He always has to be talking about something.

CAPT.GIN
07-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Haha it's ok guys I know you want the glitch to ohhhh well can't have it!!!

Warfiend
07-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I can go a hundred fights barely losing anything if I pick my battles and my forces are are made up of various units in the right proportions.
From what I understand of the glitch the test is can you attack rivals with similar or even better stats than you and still barely lose anything, even if you keep losing? If so, that's the glitch. You might just be picking the right battles.

enahs1
07-04-2012, 09:14 PM
I do too, oh wait, almost all my army is indestructible units :p

manbeast
07-04-2012, 09:15 PM
what a douche. you should feel guilty for having it. its basically cheating. shouldnt be celebrating.

CAPT.GIN
07-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I can go a hundred fights barely losing anything if I pick my battles and my forces are are made up of various units in the right proportions.
From what I understand of the glitch the test is can you attack rivals with similar or even better stats than you and still barely lose anything, even if you keep losing? If so, that's the glitch. You might just be picking the right battles.

To be honest with you wf all I do it click on the rivals list and attack who ever I pick on and win, yea I know I'm lazy rite lol... Today I lost one fight to this big a$$ camper but dident lose no units...

Dreno33
07-04-2012, 09:17 PM

mine used to be until php gave me like 50 tree snipers, lmfao

CAPT.GIN
07-04-2012, 09:20 PM
what a douche. you should feel guilty for having it. its basically cheating. shouldnt be celebrating.

Party party party lets all get wasted wooooo... Lol it's not like I asked for it to happen beast, it just happend but I'm not complaing and I just got my 60th hornet I've done a lot of pvping today.. I started off with 10 hornets now I have 60... I wanna get 100

enahs1
07-04-2012, 09:20 PM
My ones that can get destroyed in my army is submarines (attack) and sea scouts (defense)

CAPT.GIN
07-04-2012, 09:21 PM
mine used to be until php gave me like 50 tree snipers, lmfao

Dreno so your gonna make a pacman with your base?

Ashmw
07-04-2012, 09:46 PM

How many indestructable unit dya hav?

enahs1
07-04-2012, 09:54 PM
36 indestructible units... But I use 25 of them when fighting

Dreno33
07-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Dreno so your gonna make a pacman with your base?

no i have pac man and two ghosts on it already (used to be my avatar

War Priest
07-04-2012, 10:15 PM
36 indestructible units... But I use 25 of them when fighting

I have like 415. :D

Romaro
07-05-2012, 12:22 AM

Hahahaha, don't need a glitch

mickymacirl
07-05-2012, 12:31 AM

511 units.....

Mcdoc
07-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Flan IS a Glitch - LoL - sorry bud - that was just too easy to resist. I only $hit you because you're my favorite turd :)

JMC
07-05-2012, 07:08 AM
I really hope they reconsider looking at the glitch and actually fix it some day. It will be nice to see all the casualty glitchers that don't know sh!t about how to play the game, just get f**ked.

Arizona
07-05-2012, 07:26 AM
I really hope they reconsider looking at the glitch and actually fix it some day. It will be nice to see all the casualty glitchers that don't know sh!t about how to play the game, just get f**ked.

That would be so cool. All of a sudden their braindead strategy fails them and they're clueless.

CAPT.GIN
07-05-2012, 07:32 AM

Your not talking about me rite jmc?

JMC
07-05-2012, 08:10 AM
Your not talking about me rite jmc?

Talking about all of them.

They've got thousands of valor units they shouldn't have and are probably nearing on making General in the PvP rankings as free players. It's retarded how big their advantage is, and the fact that they're all plateauing shows how little they know about what to spend their valor on.

Fifth Reich
07-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Gin is a gifted hacker.

OverC
07-05-2012, 09:14 AM
hey guys,

not trying to bring too much attention on myself, but i was wondering if it's normal to have played ~300 fights/raids total and not lose a unit. i'm just curious even though i'm really really low leveled; idk if it's too early to judge.

Fifth Reich
07-05-2012, 09:19 AM
hey guys,

not trying to bring too much attention on myself, but i was wondering if it's normal to have played ~300 fights/raids total and not lose a unit. i'm just curious even though i'm really really low leveled; idk if it's too early to judge.You have 4 allies and you are at level 11. Yes. It is not normal if you do lose units.

azy
07-06-2012, 06:11 PM

What do you figure the % of no-loss players is? From my observations, I'd say it's close to 50%. Maybe I'll start measuring. If that were to hold true, that'd be one hell of a glitch for it to affect half the player base.

What do you guys figure a good experimental protocol is? How many hits must a player survive loss-free to be considered to have the gift? 2? 5? 10? 20?

Ashmw
07-06-2012, 06:35 PM
What do you figure the % of no-loss players is? From my observations, I'd say it's close to 50%. Maybe I'll start measuring. If that were to hold true, that'd be one hell of a glitch for it to affect half the player base.

What do you guys figure a good experimental protocol is? How many hits must a player survive loss-free to be considered to have the gift? 2? 5? 10? 20?

If i continuously attack rivals with lower stat n w/o losing any of my inventories, would that be considered to have a glitch also?

Corsair
07-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Still not buying this "glitch". Gin is just low level and low ally. Rare to lose any units at that point.

CAPT.GIN
07-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Level 45 110 allies... Had 200 at one point and still same thing happend...

Q Raider
07-06-2012, 08:05 PM

From around level 50 and up if I attacked someone close to my stats, I would expect to lose a unit at least one in three attacks. I found that running Valor attack strength over 40% of total attack to be unsustainable unless you have plenty of missions.

My "proof" to this is I kept a check of average Valor loss per interaction. Below 40% and it is around 10, went over 40% for the Elite event and it more than doubled. Decided to continue to get some more info to drop onto the dev's as they believe no such thing exists. Went to 50% attack strength and my average Valor loss per interaction is between 40 and 50, which is obviously unsustainable. I have seen people with pure Valor armies, that is impossible to achieve based on my research.

Note I have continued with my normal gameplay which covers a range of opponent strengths from around 50BP to 250BP. If I choose to only attack players with less than 25% of my stats I would rarely lose a unit, going for someone to get over 100BP I would rarely NOT lose a unit.

I truly hope you do not have it Capt Gin. Most of the players who do have really crappy setups and rotten strategies, they are losing out on interesting (though frustrating) aspects of the game.