PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to be able to sell/buy units from other players?

Prisoner of War
07-04-2012, 01:46 PM
"i'd rather bring my sea scouts than my military ambulances, but i cant!! or just let me sell them!!!" ....manbeast

This got me thinking.How would you like to be able to sell/buy items from other players,how about adding an auction tab in game where people will be able to sell to others either for gold or in game cash,like they do in World of Warcraft for example.
Lets say i am willing to sell my warlord siege tank for 1000g cause i would rather buy crates with that gold,some one would rather have the tank, and of course we have to feed the beast, on every transaction gree or funzio w/e ,would get a cut of the action,say if i sell for 1000g, i only get 950g,50g goes to funzio for their troubles.
Another example, a heavy gold spender has so many lower level indestructible units they don't even need or want, would be able to sell them to a light gold spender who would love to have them.

Anyhow,you all get the idea.What are you thoughts?

P.S. There may be major issues with this ,idk ,i didn't put a whole lot of thought into it,it just seemed like a great idea to me .I mean,players would get what they want,funzio gets his share,why not?!

CAPT.GIN
07-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Yea this would be very cool

Ryan5100
07-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Yeah it would be cool

Automaine
07-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Yes sir I've said this in a few threads, also told CJ on a ticket I sent he told me it would be a tec issue. I love to be able to give my gold units away so I can quit this chicken Sh!t game.

C0720
07-04-2012, 07:11 PM
I agree. This is a great idea.

manbeast
07-04-2012, 08:20 PM
i am honored to be your inspiration! and yes i think it an excellent idea!! i would sell all the military ambulances i have left for $1!! just get them out of my inventory lol

but yea being able to trade units would be awesome. i'd love to get my hands on a draughtsmen and get some cheap upgrades!!

Kiss Of Death
07-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Yes yes yes... An auction or gem/gold-bay... I have so many common units I do t want an would sell them cheap to othe players so I can get bigger ones I like... And gree can likeeBay slug say 10% or min one gem/gold under 50 sale, 5% upto 1000 gold and so on.. Then they armories the rebuy gold going around with each sale or trade (trade wouldRequire set fee for say combined A+D value to avoid dodging amortization... Remember an idea is only good if it also benefits Gree too and I'd love to be involved on a boar to offer a solution... In fact tonight when kids are asleep and hubbys off to bed I'll build a proposal and link it to the thread for feedback.. I'll even petition and pursue the issue over the following months! It's a fantastic idea and will cost gree money to design and implement so I need players to understand in a real life projects require proposals with costs analysis, risk factors and maintenance costs etc.We can only try to present a solid system rhy works both ways and then be paitient and work WITH gree staff to effect it. Typing while driving... Sorry

Kiss Of Death
07-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Yes sir I've said this in a few threads, also told CJ on a ticket I sent he told me it would be a tec issue. I love to be able to give my gold units away so I can quit this chicken Sh!t game.Just quit... Let us who enjoy it do so

Kiss Of Death
07-04-2012, 08:28 PM
"i'd rather bring my sea scouts than my military ambulances, but i cant!! or just let me sell them!!!" ....manbeastThis got me thinking.How would you like to be able to sell/buy items from other players,how about adding an auction tab in game where people will be able to sell to others either for gold or in game cash,like they do in World of Warcraft for example.Lets say i am willing to sell my warlord siege tank for 1000g cause i would rather buy crates with that gold,some one would rather have the tank, and of course we have to feed the beast, on every transaction gree or funzio w/e ,would get a cut of the action,say if i sell for 1000g, i only get 950g,50g goes to funzio for their troubles.Another example, a heavy gold spender has so many lower level indestructible units they don't even need or want, would be able to sell them to a light gold spender who would love to have them.Anyhow,you all get the idea.What are you thoughts?P.S. There may be major issues with this ,idk ,i didn't put a whole lot of thought into it,it just seemed like a great idea to me .I mean,players would get what they want,funzio gets his share,why not?!Naming rights for the barter page... "Manbeast's Prisoner Of War KoD Piece only 50 gold" LMAO

Automaine
07-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Just quit... Let us who enjoy it do so

LoL you have jokes, u can't get food stamps for your units anymore on this forum, so just shoot yourself with a modern war gun, and then u can collect war perks. LoL
I'm just joking don't take it serious and if u do I did my job.

Kiss Of Death
07-06-2012, 12:17 AM
LoL you have jokes, u can't get food stamps for your units anymore on this forum, so just shoot yourself with a modern war gun, and then u can collect war perks. LoL I'm just joking don't take it serious and if u do I did my job.No way autoboy! I got you on a written affidavit now woo hoo I'll twist Grees arm to make this real and you give me all your stupid game units for free LMAO. I know you autobot so was stirring you, perhaps I did my job better (grin) ?

Hellstorm
07-06-2012, 05:21 AM
I definately would sell thousands of units... Just catching dust. I could probably sell 600-800 of my ambulances... Only using 200 or so... 50% cash back would be over 60 million... That would be a big cash infusion. There should be a sell option, just like the buildings.

Corsair
07-06-2012, 05:56 AM
No Modern eBay for me, thanks. Selling units back would be good, though. But doubt they'd do it.

Fifth Reich
07-06-2012, 08:12 AM
I had this idea since level 50 but they aren't ever going to do it.

andymac106
07-06-2012, 08:42 AM
I would love to sell back my 15m+ or bio warfare troops that I no longer bring to battle. And my 16.8m that I spent on military ambulances that I no longer need

Automaine
07-06-2012, 01:47 PM
No way autoboy! I got you on a written affidavit now woo hoo I'll twist Grees arm to make this real and you give me all your stupid game units for free LMAO. I know you autobot so was stirring you, perhaps I did my job better (grin) ?

If it does happen I'll let u have first pick of my gold units, no hard feelings love, I just won a lawsuit I have better things to do with my money other than get robed by funzio. But I will give all my gold units away if the trade/sell thing happens.
And kiss of death stop watching so much tv it will rot your brain!!! Good luck on that bad breath I mean kiss of death lol sorry had to get that in.

Tctiger
07-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Was you putting your lipstick on as well as driving and posting ? Hope you was in the outback with no traffic :/ lol , good idea been said before but the more people ask for it the more chance we have of getting something like that .

Selfproclaimed
07-06-2012, 06:15 PM
I've always said even just trading Units,gold ,non gold with other players. As good as some ideas are , they will probably never happen. The amount of coding,programming. They have trouble making an event run smoothly for less than a week. Think they'll have trouble integrating a whole new long term thing. Not to mention its something that they probably won't be able to make money off of. Why would they do all that work when alls they have to do is run another rushed event.