PDA

View Full Version : BP list

Kiss Of Death
07-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Ok, so there's probably a thread on this but I can't be fussed searching...

Playing for less than two months and I'm sitting at 643,000 BP... really really want these boats and then not so fussed about the next few items...

Where is every one else sitting? I want the ship in this event becuase it's a ship... but 10% Extra would help shift things along.... (4 grenades but have to sleep... 2.30am)

Good night all...

KoD x

Mcdoc
07-04-2012, 10:34 AM
I just broke past Major 3 nights ago to get the boats. I've been using up most of my Valor along the way to keep up my SH count - so with the 10,000 reward - I was able to get 10 boats. Last I checked I still had all 10 - but have already replaced about 20 more SH. Probably due to the fact I have 920 Super Hornets and on 10 of the boats since according to one of the recent posts that listed the casualty rates - they both sit at .0015.

SeqWins
07-04-2012, 10:38 AM
I'm not Even PFC, I don't PVP all of the wins and losses I have come from defending my base...

bigflan
07-04-2012, 10:39 AM
I'm only a Sargent but half way to lietunenet

Everson25
07-04-2012, 11:00 AM
I wasnt doing any pvp so I didn't have much BP. But last week Aidan was visiting my base and then gave me some advise which I'm putting into practice. I was just a Corporal beginning of this week but I'm Lietunenet already and have way through to become Captain. All this pvp is finally accumulating some BP which it will help to boost my stats a bit. At the moment I'm a bit short of 40k.

spectra
07-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Close to the 900k mark, not doing much PVP, cause I loose more VP units than the reward

SeqWins
07-04-2012, 12:43 PM
I felt bad that all of you were doing this great and I started my own journey....I'm at 1538 from just an hour...

rareay84
07-04-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm sitting at half a million BP and 10k valor. Looking forward to boats in a month or two.

Hassleham
07-04-2012, 03:34 PM
Currently only on 73.5k. About a week ago i decided to work on reaching the boats as well, so i started attacking anyone who gave me more than 150 BP per attack.
Using this rule i went from about 38k to 70k in just a few days, but it's as if they saw how fast i was earning BP and decided to reduce it because i'm no longer getting the same number from attacking similar rivals.
:mad:

SeqWins
07-04-2012, 08:20 PM
I just hit this rank and it brought me back to many years ago...06 to be exact when I was very young into my career...

Oh yeah Corporal for those that don't know....

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/SeqTheMesiah/241e0077.jpg

bigflan
07-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Hey seq I came up with nick names involving ranks in the army using

Lieuntenant and major it's a inappropriate

SeqWins
07-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Hey seq I came up with nick names involving ranks in the army using

Lieuntenant and major it's a inappropriate

Say what you say? I have no clue how to decipher this...I don't understand, no te entiendo, no capish.

Kiss Of Death
07-05-2012, 12:56 AM
I just broke past Major 3 nights ago to get the boats. I've been using up most of my Valor along the way to keep up my SH count - so with the 10,000 reward - I was able to get 10 boats. Last I checked I still had all 10 - but have already replaced about 20 more SH. Probably due to the fact I have 920 Super Hornets and on 10 of the boats since according to one of the recent posts that listed the casualty rates - they both sit at .0015.

Between you and Bron I'm always sweating and grining... men with power and charm! We've got one with a big ship and one who outranks me... Got to love 007 and Superman...

Kiss Of Death
07-05-2012, 12:57 AM
Say what you say? I have no clue how to decipher this...I don't understand, no te entiendo, no capish.

Sinse wen Kan any of yus reed wht he writes?

Kiss Of Death
07-05-2012, 01:05 AM
Currently only on 73.5k. About a week ago i decided to work on reaching the boats as well, so i started attacking anyone who gave me more than 150 BP per attack.
Using this rule i went from about 38k to 70k in just a few days, but it's as if they saw how fast i was earning BP and decided to reduce it because I'm no longer getting the same number from attacking similar rivals.
:mad:

BP FARMING... I got as high as I did by writing on walls saying if they attack me once a day I'll come blow up their defense buildings and non income ones only... in return I always left my buildings raid-able for them at times of the day they said they would attack.. I had about 3 players all letting me farm BP and went to 400,000 in a week! since then the events have taken my time needing to raid for money being still a new player and minimal income.. Stuck on boss 20... can only use gold until I power up so PvPing like mad to gain valor. I get paid $1500 tomorrow and $1000 of thats my play money... so thinking I'll buy a few big LE's which is not my style just to beat the boss for that tank... I missed my commission run to get the LE ship last week :( and I hate air power units but have to bite the bullet... and I really want the LE dragon in KA... she's so cute!

Look I might chat girly on the forum to make you boys smile but I'm pretty conservative in real life... but I do like pretty things... it's genetic... Like SeqWins arms... I'll have those (grin)... or selfproclaimed... all of him... I think given the trend of my last dozen posts I need to go for a run. a loooong run.

Hassleham
07-06-2012, 04:04 PM
BP FARMING... I got as high as I did by writing on walls saying if they attack me once a day I'll come blow up their defense buildings and non income ones only... in return I always left my buildings raid-able for them at times of the day they said they would attack.. I had about 3 players all letting me farm BP and went to 400,000 in a week!

That's a good idea! I just started with someone and they're giving me 170 ish per hit now :)

elangomatt
07-06-2012, 07:51 PM
That's a good idea! I just started with someone and they're giving me 170 ish per hit now :)
How does one get that many BP per hit? I feel pretty happy if I get half that amount per hit.

Mcdoc
07-06-2012, 10:09 PM
. . . I got as high as I did by writing on walls . . . I think given the trend of my last dozen posts I need to go for a run. a loooong run.

I get high off writing on walls too :)

You need a LONG Run followed by a Cold shower :)

Superman might have to take a short flight down under :)

This ****ie might be looking for a Sheila :) LoLoLoLoLoL

P.S. I'm really disappointed that WP has let all of these "sugar wall" references over the past couple of weeks slip by with no comment.

Hassleham
07-07-2012, 03:14 AM
How does one get that many BP per hit? I feel pretty happy if I get half that amount per hit.

I'm 15k attack at the moment, attacking someone with 18k defence. I have 98 attack points which gives me an 80-90% success rate.

elangomatt
07-07-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm 15k attack at the moment, attacking someone with 18k defence. I have 98 attack points which gives me an 80-90% success rate.
Ah ok, I see now. Well I can barely find anyone with more than about half of my attack, so I guess I'll have to resign myself to getting a lot less BP per attack. At least I have a 100% win ration almost all the time though.

Kiss Of Death
07-07-2012, 11:12 AM

150-170 is easy... but if you are not playing with lots of event and crate items in your list and low allies you will take casulaties... lots of them... even with 140 units that can't die I lost lots... but I was on a quiet work day able to farm 30-40,000 a day for a week. Then it got busy or I leveled up too much and BP dropped to about 100 a hit... still OK and no losses at that point...

Hassleham
07-07-2012, 02:03 PM
150-170 is easy... but if you are not playing with lots of event and crate items in your list and low allies you will take casulaties... lots of them... even with 140 units that can't die I lost lots... but I was on a quiet work day able to farm 30-40,000 a day for a week. Then it got busy or I leveled up too much and BP dropped to about 100 a hit... still OK and no losses at that point...

Yeah i've lost a lot of units, i'm on 220 allies at the moment it's pretty painful! My income is just about keeping me up to strength though.

elangomatt
07-07-2012, 03:26 PM
I understand that you think 150-170 is easy, but that really doesn't answer my question though. I've been working n getting BP the last couple of days and can probably count on one hand the number of people that have given me more than 100 points per hit. I cant really find many people within 50% of my attack so I assume that is most of my problem

azy
07-07-2012, 03:58 PM
@elangomatt - yes, that is your problem. I get most BPs when I hit someone with stats just a bit higher than mine, with all the risks and costs associated with that kind of behavior. Fight a big boy and you'll see BPs in the 200s and even 300s.

Hassleham
07-07-2012, 05:09 PM
I understand that you think 150-170 is easy, but that really doesn't answer my question though. I've been working n getting BP the last couple of days and can probably count on one hand the number of people that have given me more than 100 points per hit. I cant really find many people within 50% of my attack so I assume that is most of my problem

I forgot to mention, my rivals list sometimes sorts rivals by rank rather than level/allies so i can see people a lot higher than me and with more allies which helps.

The guy i'm currently attacking is level 69 with 1000 allies, whereas i am level 56 with 220 allies. You need to look out for people on your list with high numbers of allies or a higher rank/level.

SeqWins
08-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Just got LT last night..quickly working my way to LT 2......As newb or weak as it may sound I'm raiding Armories..every raid gives me 1 exp and if I find the right opponent I can go from 100 to 150 BP's...

Everson25
08-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Just got LT last night..quickly working my way to LT 2......As newb or weak as it may sound I'm raiding Armories..every raid gives me 1 exp and if I find the right opponent I can go from 100 to 150 BP's...I'm captain - apprentice with 167k BP now, saving all my VP at the moment with 118k. Like you I wasn't doing pvp but changed my estrategies in order to improve my stats. I'm still working on my IPH and trying to come with a plan of how I will upgrade my Nano to level 3.

mickymacirl
08-05-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm half way to General.

Everson25
08-05-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm half way to General.Well done! I guess if I get to Colonel one day I'm more than happy but I don't think I will be able to get that far.

Q Raider
08-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Have seen comments on players getting 650BP a go on some of the players with well above 100k attack.

I was getting close to 400 against one player till I got the seventh item in the last event, now they give me 318 and their stats are the same. Think they might have nerfed both my BP bonus units....about a 100k off finishing the Major rank for the boats. Won't be reaching it soon though, my rival list is very messed up right now, it's either the low 90's players, dead bases or uberstat players....only have about a dozen viable targets, one of which I drop Valor units on every hit, another I lose purely loot items on every hit.

Vballmadam
08-05-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm having trouble also. I have to reset 5-7 times before i can attack or raid. I will not attack those in the 90's. I try to attack those at my level or higher.

Jp lfs
08-05-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm having trouble also. I have to reset 5-7 times before i can attack or raid. I will not attack those in the 90's. I try to attack those at my level or higher.

Ok, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one. My first rivals list page is always players in the 90's, a couple refreshes later, and I will get 90's and 100's mixed with randoms all the way up to 200. After 9-10 refreshes, it seems to settle back down and I will see a "normal" rivals list. But still sometimes I will get all dead players/bases or all whales. It takes a lot longer to find good targets than it used to, and I simply refuse to hit someone 40 levels below me... above me is fair game, though!

Vballmadam
08-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Ok, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one. My first rivals list page is always players in the 90's, a couple refreshes later, and I will get 90's and 100's mixed with randoms all the way up to 200. After 9-10 refreshes, it seems to settle back down and I will see a "normal" rivals list. But still sometimes I will get all dead players/bases or all whales. It takes a lot longer to find good targets than it used to, and I simply refuse to hit someone 40 levels below me... above me is fair game, though!

I don't want to level up so i have been gifting people all day. I want to save it until the next boss event. Don't know if it helps but thought I'd try. I tell them I did not raid you ... You need to collect your money buildings. Believe it or not i have gotten thank you posts add me.

Jp lfs
08-05-2012, 03:38 PM
I don't want to level up so i have been gifting people all day. I want to save it until the next boss event. Don't know if it helps but thought I'd try. I tell them I did not raid you ... You need to collect your money buildings. Believe it or not i have gotten thank you posts add me.

I did that one day a few weeks ago. There were about 5 players I had been farming for a week. I just decided one day to ally request all of them instead of raiding, and they all graciously accepted!

Jhoemel
08-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Im sitting at 355k bp and closing to major rank now. I saved 140k valor... Here I come heli :)

Tate
08-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Have seen comments on players getting 650BP a go on some of the players with well above 100k attack.I was getting close to 400 against one player till I got the seventh item in the last event, now they give me 318 and their stats are the same. Think they might have nerfed both my BP bonus units....about a 100k off finishing the Major rank for the boats. Won't be reaching it soon though, my rival list is very messed up right now, it's either the low 90's players, dead bases or uberstat players....only have about a dozen viable targets, one of which I drop Valor units on every hit, another I lose purely loot items on every hit. am having the same problems as you Q, Ev and Vballmadam. I don't like to hit anyone more than a couple below my level nor with less than 90% of my allies, doesn't seem fair. I sure wish they'd get these issues fixed, but maybe Gree just doesnt give 2 ****es. seems like they're pretty unconcerned about what is happening to their game and the problem is, we keep playing! Even when they say they're fixing it, they don't! And I am getting tired of having to keep refreshing rivals lists to find someone who will give me a fair fight and decent bps.... Ranting over!

Kiss Of Death
08-06-2012, 12:13 AM
Sitting at 1,210,000 BP most I have ever ever scored is 190's

Mcdoc
08-06-2012, 01:19 AM
I'm level 152 - Colonel rank. I can see levels 90 through 200. If I attack a LT or below - I can usually get 75 to 90 BP with NO Casualties. If I attack a Major or above who is higher than level 140 - I can get 180 to 250 BP but lose 2 or 3 units per attack. If I hit a character above level 160 who is at least a major, I can get 200 to 315 BP but get 3 to 5 units lost per attack.

I didn't care back when I was losing 2 or 3 AT's per attack - but now I don't even bring AT's into battle and so I lose 2 or 3 SH's if I go for more BP. Totally not worth it :(

mickymacirl
08-06-2012, 03:46 AM
I'm level 152 - Colonel rank. I can see levels 90 through 200. If I attack a LT or below - I can usually get 75 to 90 BP with NO Casualties. If I attack a Major or above who is higher than level 140 - I can get 180 to 250 BP but lose 2 or 3 units per attack. If I hit a character above level 160 who is at least a major, I can get 200 to 315 BP but get 3 to 5 units lost per attack.

I didn't care back when I was losing 2 or 3 AT's per attack - but now I don't even bring AT's into battle and so I lose 2 or 3 SH's if I go for more BP. Totally not worth it :(

Yep the very same as myself, this is how is works!

mickymacirl
08-06-2012, 03:56 AM
opps wrong thread!

Jhoemel
08-06-2012, 04:14 AM

That sucks. I used to lose that many too. Luckily I found my comfort zone with the number of meat shields and i almost always lose my meat shields now

Kiss Of Death
08-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Now Colonel...3 days ago! Woo hoo!
Just found a ripe base... only 65 BP a hit but so far: Level 4 Oil Refinery... Level 8 Ore Mine.... Level 1 Nano... seems dissapointing after the first two targets... level 9 Military Market... anything paying under 30k a hit I ignore (lvl 9 military and a couple of close ones I will do)... untoiuchable as not ready... Level 2 Oil Rig and level 10 Munitions dump... nice... I'll be back my secret target!

Now banked 7,330,000 in one mrning of selective Raids while working!

Skyser30518
08-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Congrats KOD!!
I'm still sitting on major. Gonna be avwhile.

Matt Thornton
08-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Now Colonel...3 days ago! Woo hoo!

Now banked 7,330,000 in one mrning of selective Raids while working!
nice work KoD, i regularly make 20 - 30 mill a day from raiding. best target had 2 lvl 10 oil rigs ( dont ask me how he gottem to lvl 10 ) he would collect what was left and then attack me. so i would return exactly 24 hours later , for about 5 days . what a fool, he eventually worked it out but i still got 3 more days outta him.

SeqWins
08-13-2012, 10:42 AM
I'm 10k points away from Captain LVL 41... I havent seen anybody my level actually be a Captain or a Major...should I wait for the Helicopter or get the Expert Attack Drones....

Matt Thornton
08-13-2012, 03:50 PM
I'm 10k points away from Captain LVL 41... I havent seen anybody my level actually be a Captain or a Major...should I wait for the Helicopter or get the Expert Attack Drones....drones are great attack units and heli's are great defence units so it depends on your playing strategy.I replaced heli's with water cruisers for better defence but still buy drones for extra attack.when i reach general i will replace drones with experimental soldiers for my attack stats. hope this helps seq.

SeqWins
08-13-2012, 05:00 PM
It does Matt, I appreciate your input and your time. Thank you

John Snow
08-14-2012, 11:57 AM
I'm 10k points away from Captain LVL 41... I havent seen anybody my level actually be a Captain or a Major...should I wait for the Helicopter or get the Expert Attack Drones....

I'm going to copy your strategy of only hitting armories and depots. I've gained four levels just going from corporal to sergeant.