PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the pirates?!

manbeast
07-03-2012, 10:10 PM
There was a solid month where the whole first page was about the pirates.. the couple weeks.... NOTHING! havent seen speed ump or the others even posting. Where did they go?? Yall still lurking around?

Q Raider
07-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Certainly still around within the game.

They have posted "protection" notices on the two level 90 guys appearing in the high level Rival Lists cause they are a bit under powered for that area.

Not that there aren't others with similar stats but at least they ARE the right level to be targets.

Had to laugh at "Boss Roger", posted the warning notice for people to lay off attacking them and a few posts later pops up with an "oops".

He has been going down the list in autopilot and tapped him by mistake:o

Wdigeorge
07-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Still around, been busy with work and travelling. I think most of us came to an understanding with various forum members. Not so much pirate bashing anymore so I didn't have to step in.I typically post when only I have something meaningful to say.

Jhoemel
07-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Still around, been busy with work and travelling. I think most of us came to an understanding with various forum members. Not so much pirate bashing anymore so I didn't have to step in.I typically post when only I have something meaningful to say.

I see, thanks for answering man. Your in game name is pirate enforcer right? General rank?

manbeast
07-03-2012, 11:01 PM

how did you do on the epic boss event?? was it really easy for you?

Wdigeorge
07-03-2012, 11:17 PM
My in game name is "George". "Pirate enforcer" is another pirate mate of mine.

He is one of less than a handful of players with higher stats than mine, more than double. Probably the highest stat player in the game.

The epic boss event was no easier for me than for the rest of you I think. I had to spend gold to finish all the bosses, nevermind that my stats are in the 250k-300k range. It didn't matter. also a lot harder for me to increase my stats, percentage wise, compare to other lower stat players to even help in this boss event.

For me to jump 50%, I would need say 150k increase in stats...which means I need to prob. buy 250k (rough est.) worth of gold units as I would be replacing the low stat gold units, they are now a waste. 250k would cost how much money at $100 per 1500 gold?? I don't want to do that math.

I think the last boss took 28 hits for me to finish, no way in 2 hrs. Also each attack the health bar on the boss decreased proportionally less and less. A few time I thought it was the last shot but there were two more hits left.

manbeast
07-03-2012, 11:25 PM

He is one of less than a handful of players with higher stats than mine, more than double. Probably the highest stat player in the game.

The epic boss event was no easier for me than for the rest of you I think. I had to spend gold to finish all the bosses, nevermind that my stats are in the 250k-300k range. It didn't matter. also a lot harder for me to increase my stats, percentage wise, compare to other lower stat players to even help in this boss event.

For me to jump 50%, I would need say 150k increase in stats...which means I need to prob. buy 250k (rough est.) worth of gold units as I would be replacing the low stat gold units, they are now a waste. 250k would cost how much money at $100 per 1500 gold?? I don't want to do that math.

I think the last boss took 28 hits for me to finish, no way in 2 hrs. Also each attack the health bar on the boss decreased proportionally less and less. A few time I thought it was the last shot but there were two more hits left.

wow. the same thing happened to me! last boss took me 21 hits. after 17 hits, it looked like i only had 1 hit remaining, but it turned out to be 3.. very weird.

I think its retarded that they made the event hard for yall. I think the boss's health should have been based ONLY on level. all lvl 200's should have gotten the same boss. the top 10% of each lvl should be able to beat the boss without using gold. players with stats SO far above the average, like yours, should have been able to make it to lvl 50 without gold.

so your stats are 300k, and you are saying theres a guy with 600k? thats insane.. i had no idea..

Jhoemel
07-03-2012, 11:35 PM
I see, i have seen pirate enforcer and his stats is really high man

Kara T
07-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Certainly still around within the game.

They have posted "protection" notices on the two level 90 guys appearing in the high level Rival Lists cause they are a bit under powered for that area.

Not that there aren't others with similar stats but at least they ARE the right level to be targets.

Had to laugh at "Boss Roger", posted the warning notice for people to lay off attacking them and a few posts later pops up with an "oops".

He has been going down the list in autopilot and tapped him by mistake:o

What is meant by a "protection notice"?

Led
07-03-2012, 11:51 PM

You carry it in your wallet...?

Bronson
07-03-2012, 11:53 PM

It means if you hit someone with a protection notice then the Pirates will hit you and you don't want that.

Jhoemel
07-04-2012, 12:03 AM
It means if you hit someone with a protection notice then the Pirates will hit you and you don't want that.

you got that right bronson :)

manbeast
07-04-2012, 12:19 AM

another thing- i've asked speed ump the same question a few times and he never answers me!!

is it hard for ultra high stat players like urself to get battle points? if you attack someone like me with 50k defense, wouldnt u only get 35 bp?? so u have to attack other ultra strong players to get decent points correct? or do the mechanics change in higher lvls

Kara T
07-04-2012, 12:23 AM

How would you know if someone has a protection notice? Sorry about being a little slow here....just trying to understand so I don't unknowingly cause trouble.

manbeast
07-04-2012, 12:25 AM
only way to know is the check their comments... thats where the pirates post their kill lists and various info. u shouldnt have to worry about it until lvl 120 though

mickymacirl
07-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Pirates are all well and good, I don't attack them, if a pirate member attacks me and loses and I attack back (without checking their base and stats etc) I get a string of abuse! Ah well, that's life :P

Wdigeorge
07-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Yes, at higher stats I don't get very good BPs attacking and raiding lower stat players. 50 is typical, but I average in the 100-125 range because I target usually the higher ranked players and highest stat players that I can find, but I try to spread out the hits to one tap each. Sometimes I get lazy and find a rival giving out good BPs and unload all 20 shots.
another thing- i've asked speed ump the same question a few times and he never answers me!!is it hard for ultra high stat players like urself to get battle points? if you attack someone like me with 50k defense, wouldnt u only get 35 bp?? so u have to attack other ultra strong players to get decent points correct? or do the mechanics change in higher lvls

War Priest
07-04-2012, 12:56 PM
There was a solid month where the whole first page was about the pirates.. the couple weeks.... NOTHING! havent seen speed ump or the others even posting. Where did they go?? Yall still lurking around?

They are all 50+. Take a guess... :eek:

Fifth Reich
07-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Yes, at higher stats I don't get very good BPs attacking and raiding lower stat players. 50 is typical, but I average in the 100-125 range because I target usually the higher ranked players and highest stat players that I can find, but I try to spread out the hits to one tap each. Sometimes I get lazy and find a rival giving out good BPs and unload all 20 shots.What is the average stats of people at level 150+? Just curious. Guess=25,000-50,000

Poopenshire
07-04-2012, 03:40 PM
What is the average stats of people at level 150+? Just curious. Guess=25,000-50,000

I would say way higher. I am 117 and I see alot of 20k to 30k. Some odd 40 and 50k. I only see 4 or 5 above that.

Jhoemel
07-04-2012, 05:29 PM
I say 40-70k stats, but there's always someone with 20k stats lurking there

Q Raider
07-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Got my first level 200 a little while ago, stats were in the low 30's.

There are plenty of targets. If I desire I can go up against people around the raw 60k mark if I see they are light on Defence and boost buildings and come out on top relying on skill points, BUT thevthree units lost each time detracts from that.

Based on what George said earlier, I think I might be giving decent BP's as getting a fair bit of attention from some of the 80-100k plus guys. At least it's just one or two and not a dump, this way I can replace and even slowly grow while they get some reasonable returns.

Not allied with Mcdoc so figure I can ask after he finds me if he is still under the 500 ally count.

Speed ump
07-05-2012, 02:39 PM
We're still around, just busy with real life, pirate and other things. I don't pay attention to Bp, I raid more than attack. I attack mostly when the target has given me specific reason to, though I do sometimes go through my list until I find one with money not vaulted. The warning are a few players that have been tremendously obnoxious in one way or another. We have our ways of telling if someone hits them, and of they do for more than a hit for valours, I will hit them and give them a warning. If they chose not to comply after that, well I think we all know what happens then. Another reason for the protection notice is to let the target know he has our full attention, for better or worse.

Hellstorm
07-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Damn I dont know where they are, all I know is that somebody attacked me and stole 12 million cash from me. I am still wondering how he did it... There are not many out there that can break through my 90k defense. 12 million! Gone like that, pretty smart guy, took out my lvl 10 composite... Maybe a pirate.

manbeast
07-05-2012, 03:15 PM
speed- thanks for checking in! how did you fair in the boss event?? do yall pirates like that kind of event?

hell- that sucks bro. was that 12 mil from raids or just attacks? that'd be at least 40 attacks!! i'd done that to people before though. if they piss me off. back when the hit limit was 20, i'd attack 20 times, getting 6 mil, camp on their base for 2 hrs and attack 20 more times. its been months though

Hellstorm
07-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Manbeast, he attacked me. I had millions of unvaulted cash sitting there like always. I usually keep my vault at 20+ million. I learned a bitter lesson today. There will be always somebody who can kick your ass. Always be ready and you are never strong enough :)

manbeast
07-05-2012, 07:38 PM
add me bro! i wanna check out your inventory (no homo)

lately i've been doing some big upgrades so my vault has been around 30 mil. luckily nobody has found me yet:) i have seen a few rivals that could take it though (heavy gold players)

Speed ump
07-06-2012, 06:24 AM
I ot the boss, but thought I had to go to level 50, which I did, plus a few more. Turns out the screen that said level30 was correct, and ot never showed that I got the unit, though I did. Also the three units it showed you got for defeating that level boss were not correct. Each time I got a much lower level u it than any of the ones shown.

Jhoemel
07-06-2012, 06:35 AM
Hello speed ump, is your offer on forum fight night still on? Like any forum members can attack you (and lose) and just post forum fight night and you wont attack back? :)

Q Raider
07-06-2012, 06:41 AM
Finally got to check out your base Speedump.

As per normal game crashed when I was having a look through all your goodies, but what I did see gave me a chuckle cause I figure you would go up a 1000 points per ally add with what you have sitting in the shed gathering dust.

Jhoemel
07-06-2012, 07:07 AM
Finally got to check out your base Speedump.

As per normal game crashed when I was having a look through all your goodies, but what I did see gave me a chuckle cause I figure you would go up a 1000 points per ally add with what you have sitting in the shed gathering dust.

I agree man, im also scoping out speedump's base and his iph is totally amazing

Speed ump
07-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Yes, the fight night thing is still good. As far are the points for adding allies, I really have no idea what good those things are. I see them, but not sure what they are used for one way or the other. Always wondered why guys wanted strong allies to add. Maybe someone can explain how or why those points are used for me.

Jhoemel
07-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Yes, the fight night thing is still good. As far are the points for adding allies, I really have no idea what good those things are. I see them, but not sure what they are used for one way or the other. Always wondered why guys wanted strong allies to add. Maybe someone can explain how or why those points are used for me.

Ok thanks man, i think guys want strong allies so those guys wont be able to attack them later

Q Raider
07-08-2012, 02:18 AM

I was actually referring to how much your personal stats would jump per added ally.

As for the "looking for strong allies" thing, it is either people who don't understand the game and think they gain a benefit by having a strong allies units coming to assist or those that do understand the game and are looking to minimize the number of people who can beat them in an attack.

Kiss Of Death
07-08-2012, 05:07 AM
What is the average stats of people at level 150+? Just curious. Guess=25,000-50,000

Lol. I'm level 90 and a medium gold spender and already nearly at that now with only 150 allies... WP is in the 50,000 so by level 150 I'd expect my stats to be nealry 100,000 with gold units and railgun destroyers (the day I can afford more than one aircraft carrier a week!) etc.

And speed ump, ignore the strong ally rubbish as below states... pretty much ANY ally you add even level 1 player will let you field 4 more of your most powerful unused units... hence your profile stats should jump massively with every ally you add.

Mines only about 37 an ally how sad. still not even 2 months playing yet.

Hellstorm
07-08-2012, 08:30 AM
It is easier to maintain a high unit density when you have a low number of allies. It gets harder to boost your stats once you go full allies. Even medium gold players suck at keeping up their unit density. So for some people it might be a better strategy to stay in the lower ally brackets.

War Priest
07-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Lol. I'm level 90 and a medium gold spender and already nearly at that now with only 150 allies... WP is in the 50,000 so by level 150 I'd expect my stats to be nealry 100,000 with gold units and railgun destroyers (the day I can afford more than one aircraft carrier a week!) etc.

And speed ump, ignore the strong ally rubbish as below states... pretty much ANY ally you add even level 1 player will let you field 4 more of your most powerful unused units... hence your profile stats should jump massively with every ally you add.

Mines only about 37 an ally how sad. still not even 2 months playing yet.

I plan on adding 15,000+ to each by the end of today! :D