PDA

View Full Version : Support rocks

outbackhat
07-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Support comes through again. They wrote patch for update 2.1.5 and I got event back and gold purchase that had vanished when I updated to 2.1.6. Many thanks to them and somehow think maybe C.C.M had some hand in it.

cookie monster
07-03-2012, 06:23 PM
It bothers me that we live in the same town.

outbackhat
07-03-2012, 06:25 PM
Why cause I give credit when credit is due?

KemoKidd
07-03-2012, 06:33 PM
They came through for me when I did a factory reset on my phone and lost my character. I've been playing for about a month and a half which isn't that bad except for the fact that I bought $40 worth the gold. I would have been pissed if I would have simply lost that money!

outbackhat
07-03-2012, 06:39 PM
They came through for me when I did a factory reset on my phone and lost my character. I've been playing for about a month and a half which isn't that bad except for the fact that I bought $40 worth the gold. I would have been pissed if I would have simply lost that money!

Many complain here and never compliment when reverse is true and I think it happens alot.

Luciferianism
07-03-2012, 06:39 PM
They helped me too. I accidentally pressed the build instantly button and they refunded the gold I lost for me. I really wish there was a confirmation screen for that feature, I know for sure I'll never use gold to finish building willingly and wish I didn't even have the option, haha.

dudeman
07-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Many complain here and never compliment when reverse is true and I think it happens alot.

A lot of people who "complain" here do not even consider doing so via direct email, and a lot of those same people make sure to always follow up on a closed ticket with a thank you letter. Well, email, same thing now.

Don't forget that the forum is a good place to vent frustrations without submitting formal complaints about every little things that bugs you. Actual issues and problems, yes, contact support. General frustration and discontent, go somewhere to vent. Some people will agree with you and help you feel better, others will never understand and tell you to stfu. That's just the way things are.

outbackhat
07-03-2012, 07:18 PM
A lot of people who "complain" here do not even consider doing so via direct email, and a lot of those same people make sure to always follow up on a closed ticket with a thank you letter. Well, email, same thing now.

Don't forget that the forum is a good place to vent frustrations without submitting formal complaints about every little things that bugs you. Actual issues and problems, yes, contact support. General frustration and discontent, go somewhere to vent. Some people will agree with you and help you feel better, others will never understand and tell you to stfu. That's just the way things are.

So true and email was sent thanking them. I had vented about issue here and thought I should also commend them here.

MackTheKnife
07-03-2012, 08:35 PM
It bothers me that we live in the same town.

It's crazy to me that people pay money for pictures in a game.

Paulio
07-03-2012, 08:42 PM
It's crazy to me that people pay money for pictures in a game.

What a profound first post. This forum is now whole.

dudeman
07-03-2012, 08:51 PM
I have to say, support CAN "rock", but right now I have two unresolved tickets, the most recent of which was submitted almost 23 hours ago. I know they were down for a bit today, but 12 hours is supposed to be the expected turnaround. They were probably not down for 11 hours today, and my earlier ticket is from a couple days ago.

So they can "rock", but they can also give themselves the image of being "ultimate slackers".

Seems like it's a hit or miss. I usually have a good experience with support, but every now and then it's the absolute worst. :(

Boom
07-04-2012, 04:11 AM
Maybe cuz they see ur posts on the forums lol

dudeman
07-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Two tickets still open, 60 hours after submission and 40 hours after submission.

I guess the 12 hour expected turnaround that CCM was working towards is gone out the window now that he moved up and was replaced by two people that we apparently "know and love". Nice.

QPR
07-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Been waiting 6 days for support to even acknowledge a ticket I logged, in the past they have been quite good

QPR
07-04-2012, 01:09 PM
I have to say, support CAN "rock", but right now I have two unresolved tickets, the most recent of which was submitted almost 23 hours ago. I know they were down for a bit today, but 12 hours is supposed to be the expected turnaround. They were probably not down for 11 hours today, and my earlier ticket is from a couple days ago.

So they can "rock", but they can also give themselves the image of being "ultimate slackers".

Seems like it's a hit or miss. I usually have a good experience with support, but every now and then it's the absolute worst. :(

Spot on dude man