SeqWins
07-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Prizes????

CAPT.GIN
07-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Ka blows...

Mackdaddy
07-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Wow the top has attack of 1197 and Def. 1053! 20% less casualties.

SeqWins
07-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Ka blows...

YOu're also high on glue right now..everything blows for you...but hey you blow for me. haha

War Priest
07-03-2012, 05:59 PM
On the current CC, I think the top 500 is more valuable than the top 50. On the new KA event, I think the same thing.

Is this just me?

+100 Attack Skill points is better than 20% fewer causualties. Which we already knows doesn't do much.

SeqWins
07-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Wow the top has attack of 1197 and Def. 1053! 20% less casualties.

Is it like a top 500 and a top 50? The only reason I'm asking is I'm below lvl 10 and the event doesn't show up for me..

SeqWins
On the current CC, I think the top 500 is more valuable than the top 50. On the new KA event, I think the same thing.

Is this just me?

+100 Attack Skill points is better than 20% fewer causualties. Which we already knows doesn't do much.

Agreed.........

CAPT.GIN
YOu're also high on glue right now..everything blows for you...but hey you blow for me. haha

Yea rite bro lol who did I look like flan?

SeqWins
07-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Yea rite bro lol who did I look like flan?

Fluffer say what?

Mackdaddy
07-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Unit stats are starting to get out of hand. I even think the rare LE you can win if you buy all the LE units is to high.
Coming from a gold player, free players are going to get eaten alive.

Hello Kitty
07-03-2012, 06:05 PM
same format as the.VeilsNoooooo! This is nuts...but OK, here we go again! Good luck everyone!

War Priest
07-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Unit stats are starting to get out of hand. I even think the rare LE you can win if you buy all the LE units is to high.
Coming from a gold player, free players are going to get eaten alive.

I understand where your coming from about the free players, but I think getting a free powerful unit is great. I mean, I have been buying all 4 LE's for months and I am glad I am now getting rewarded for buying all 4.

Mackdaddy
07-03-2012, 06:15 PM
I understand where your coming from about the free players, but I think getting a free powerful unit is great. I mean, I have been buying all 4 LE's for months and I am glad I am now getting rewarded for buying all 4.

And I agree as well. Lots of players spend loads of cash and do deserve a little kick back. But let's face it even the common LE is a nice prize. The rare doesn't have to be that large.

spectra
07-03-2012, 06:17 PM
This event is BS!!!!!!
they are only gona give half of the prizes
only top 250 and top 25
the idea behind this is make players spend way more than before, because there are less prizes
DO NOT USE GEMS unless you are prepare to spend $600 real cash and you might still not be on top 25

War Priest
07-03-2012, 06:20 PM
And I agree as well. Lots of players spend loads of cash and do deserve a little kick back. But let's face it even the common LE is a nice prize. The rare doesn't have to be that large.

Well it is really hard to get. I have won 3 commons in a row. Not even the uncommon let alone a rare.

Warfiend
07-03-2012, 06:21 PM
This event is BS!!!!!!
they are only gona give half of the prizes
only top 250 and top 25
the idea behind this is make players spend way more than before, because there are less prizes
DO NOT USE GEMS unless you are prepare to spend $600 real cash and you might still not be on top 25

I dread the day we get those style events in MW. Probably be the next event too.

War Priest
07-03-2012, 06:23 PM
I dread the day we get those style events in MW. Probably be the next event too.

Yeah, they need to stop giving out game changing bonuses. Give out lots of money or something instead.

Warfiend
07-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Yeah, they need to stop giving out game changing bonuses. Give out lots of money or something instead.

I don't mind the game changing bonuses, I just want events that free players have a chance in hell in.

Mackdaddy
07-03-2012, 06:29 PM

Now that is a great idea. Something any player can use to their own strategy. It certainly been a good argument if some of the bonus are even working. Example camouflage bear. I don't see the 30% do you WP?

War Priest
07-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Now that is a great idea. Something any player can use to their own strategy. It certainly been a good argument if some of the bonus are even working. Example camouflage bear. I don't see the 30% do you WP?

No, I don't.

But yeah, why not award the top 50 a powerful unit and like $100,000,000? That is a LOT of money, yet it isn't a game changer.

Handing out 2 upgrades at once is to good of a deal. Next the bonus is going to be like automatically win 1 in 5 battles regardless of stats or something like that.

Hello Kitty
07-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Agreed spectra! Not digging the lowered winning pool. I was #248 in the last KA event so would just barely make it if I went for this one in the same manner. I wonder if they improved the loot prizes? Last event's were awful.

Tate
07-03-2012, 06:37 PM
This is absolutely unreasonable! And unattainable for any free player! I spent over 1200 gems last event to land at 290 so take it from there everyone. Completely unfair to any free or low gold users, who likely make up 70% of the players. Funzio/Gree hasn't even explained how they're going to fix the events, that are so screwed up, and here they are looking for another handout. I, for one, will not spend another nickel on any of the games until numerous issues have been rectified and they come on the forum and LET US KNOW what they plan to do about them, if anything. I wasted millions on the Epic Boss, sent a ticket and got a reply stating that "we're aware of the issue and our devs Re looking into it" NO mention about re-imbursing my lost money, nor anyone else's. I think this is unacceptable! If i ran my business like this, i wouldn't have a business. Where are the answers?

Warfiend
07-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Now that is a great idea. Something any player can use to their own strategy. It certainly been a good argument if some of the bonus are even working. Example camouflage bear.

I don't see the 30 percent and I don't think I've seen the mission money bonus. I thought the valor bonus was working, but I compared my top valor payouts to someone who was similar and it was only 1 valor higher. That doesn't seem like 40 percent, but I don't know if there were other variables at work.

Automaine
07-03-2012, 06:44 PM
I know because I had a problem with the last ka event, for atleast 20 times of trying to open a box I got sorry try again, so I send a ticket and they say nothing is wrong so now every time after I open a box it's gold coins, every 1 of them do I send another ticket asking to please investigate the situation they told nothing was wrong again so I must be going out of my mind. This sh!t is just as bad as politics.LoL scam after scam.

-->FISH<--
07-03-2012, 06:53 PM
I wasted millions on the Epic Boss, sent a ticket and got a reply stating that "we're aware of the issue and our devs Re looking into it" NO mention about re-imbursing my lost money, nor anyone else's. I think this is unacceptable! If i ran my business like this, i wouldn't have a business. Where are the answers?

I received the same response to my ticket. Veit has not ever solved one of my issues. I have to go back to CJ every time.
I know speed ump took some grief for the gold ban but, if I was a spender I wouldn't be any longer. I think there are too many people who spend to really make a difference.

albeezy
07-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Agreed spectra! Not digging the lowered winning pool. I was #248 in the last KA event so would just barely make it if I went for this one in the same manner. I wonder if they improved the loot prizes? Last event's were awful.
At least you got some loot. All I got in the last KA event were vials 16, sories a ton, and about 4 were 25 honor YAY

albeezy
07-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Agreed. I hardly login to KA and cc during the last two events. Almost cracked the top 500 in last KA event but won't even sniff top 250.

spectra
07-03-2012, 09:10 PM
Agreed. I hardly login to KA and cc during the last two events. Almost cracked the top 500 in last KA event but won't even sniff top 250.

Like I said, this is BS
only 25 player will get the top prize
last event there were 50, and the "top" players trying to stay in the top 50, ended with about 57 Vials
which added to over 250 players with that amount, so free players and little spenders HAVE THE SAME CHANCE AS A SNOWFLAKE IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to make it to top 250

SUGGESTION TO EVERYONE, JUST TRY TO GET TO 20 AND BE HAPPY WITH THE 4 UNITS or what ever youare able to get using the "FAIR" option
Funny how CC Mark stated that the drop rate of0Vials was increase, but never answer if the open rate was also increase

albeezy
07-03-2012, 11:13 PM
I don't really have a problem with the new crate events but I don't like them and I will login less frequently. In the old events I always login every hour or at least try to. In my cc event I skipped a day and a half because people were at 100 on first day for a unit with 10% more attack from allies which I assume is basically a composites for attack. No way I will ever get top prize in that type of event so no need to try. At least I was able to get to 10 some of the times without gold sent carl a pm asking if the tiered top prize crate events were going to replace the old ones. I'll let y'all know if I get a response. Free units yay!

Los Angel
07-04-2012, 02:57 AM
I'm going broke with all these events :(

-->FISH<--
07-04-2012, 06:05 AM
I need 3 more people to add to my KA acct.. 876-755-320
Thanks

andymac106
07-04-2012, 07:49 AM
So KA has had 2 like this, CC has had one, and we have gotten none. And with an old regular one with no leaderboard that has started has made me feel jealous and like we got cut short

Everson25
07-04-2012, 08:03 AM
So KA has had 2 like this, CC has had one, and we have gotten none. And with an old regular one with no leaderboard that has started has made me feel jealous and like we got cut shortim not jealous at the moment as it means free players will be put aside. I like the events here on MW because they give a chance to all of us to get the big prize.

Crazy Canuck
07-04-2012, 08:20 AM
im not jealous at the moment as it means free players will be put aside. I like the events here on MW because they give a chance to all of us to get the big prize.I agree with Everson! All the other event is is a cash grab. Only the heavy spenders get the top prize, atleast with the event we have had on MW everyone has a chance to win the top prize.

MW did have a leaderboard event in the PvP event just wasn't an ingame leaderboard, was only posted on the forums.

The boss event is also an event niether CC orKA has had yet.

Crazy Canuck
07-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Now that is a great idea. Something any player can use to their own strategy. It certainly been a good argument if some of the bonus are even working. Example camouflage bear. I don't see the 30% do you WP? I still have doubts my super heavy is giving me 30% more cash on jobs. Have yet to get a job payout an amount higher then the max shown but have had many just barely over the min.

My plane (can't remember the name) from last event though that gave 50% more from raids has been very helpful and i know that is working

Crazy Canuck
07-04-2012, 08:39 AM
This is absolutely unreasonable! And unattainable for any free player! I spent over 1200 gems last event to land at 290 so take it from there everyone. Completely unfair to any free or low gold users, who likely make up 70% of the players. Funzio/Gree hasn't even explained how they're going to fix the events, that are so screwed up, and here they are looking for another handout. I, for one, will not spend another nickel on any of the games until numerous issues have been rectified and they come on the forum and LET US KNOW what they plan to do about them, if anything. I wasted millions on the Epic Boss, sent a ticket and got a reply stating that "we're aware of the issue and our devs Re looking into it" NO mention about re-imbursing my lost money, nor anyone else's. I think this is unacceptable! If i ran my business like this, i wouldn't have a business. Where are the answers? I have gotten screwed on the epic boss event.
I have 2 accounts (lvl 75 and 79) the lvl 79 main account is on lvl 30 boss and it has been costing him 7-9 mill for attacks (total cost to beat boss) and about 140 gold to beat a boss. My lvl 74 guy is on boss 24 and it only costing him about 1-2 mill and only 20 gold.

How can this be right and fair? No way should my main who is allitle strong take 5 4 times as mush cash and 7 times as much gold

Mackdaddy
07-04-2012, 12:53 PM
I still have doubts my super heavy is giving me 30% more cash on jobs. Have yet to get a job payout an amount higher then the max shown but have had many just barely over the min.

My plane (can't remember the name) from last event though that gave 50% more from raids has been very helpful and i know that is working

I have seen more valor lately and I know my Draft Destroyer is working just fine. It's hard with the Bear ground unit. Support said the 30% boost is invisible, hopefully not as invisible as my Porsche in my driveway.