PDA

View Full Version : French restaurant

Olly1
07-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Do any of you high level players ever rob a French restaurant if you see one ready to collect? Obviously it's a given if you're getting some revenge but otherwise is it worth your stamina? Let's use a level 1 restaurant as the example.

Im trying to budget in my builds and not sure if I want this. I decided against the modern loft simply because it's a 1h building and I'm trying to mainly focus on longer collection times.

If people regularly rob a building with a low return like this one then I'll end up losing more in explosives than the building actually makes.

Luciferianism
07-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Yes, I hit them every time I see them. They give something like $4,800 to $5200 per hit. I have high stamina and it's quite hard finding anything to bother with so I go for them and a lot of other people will too.

Paulio
07-03-2012, 12:43 PM
That last point you make is a good one, since you're using defense explosives. If that's you're strategy, you may want to stay away from buildings that you can't expect to collect close to 100% of the time. But, would the nightclub's high income be enough to entice you towards a 6hr bldg?

sez
07-03-2012, 12:44 PM
I do about 80% of the time, decent RP payout.

Swingle007
07-03-2012, 12:47 PM
I do about 80% of the time, decent RP payout.

+1 I always get 12-14 respect per hit on those...

Olly1
07-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Et voila, no French restaurant pour moi

The NC was enticing enough which is why I'm saving for my second one. They look pretty and pay well. The French restaurant doesn't pay enough to please my wallet and replenish my explosives. At least with the NC if I can collect it 3 times a day I'll still be making money.

I'm surprised you guys go for buildings based on that $ return. The RP is an obvious factor but is that still a good payout at your level? I rarely hit anything if I get less than 10k per hit :S

Luciferianism
07-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Can't afford to be too picky at 100 stamina, I really can't be bothered to make every point count. I'd be on for hours if I only robbed when I came across 10K+ hits.

Olly1
07-03-2012, 01:06 PM
100 stamina. That's literally 10x what I have. I'm gonna regret wasting all mine on useless attack & def skill aren't I!

Is that the same for everyone else at high levels though? A $4k hit is plenty to make you do it?

Luciferianism
07-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Well right at the top people might not bother but French restaurants have good respect point yield so they're always going to be a target anyway.

Max Power
07-03-2012, 02:42 PM
I make a mil and a quarter per hour. Why would I show up on someones wall for 5 grand? That's like 30 seconds income for me.

Hits like that are F*** you hits.

Dr Girlfriend
07-03-2012, 02:51 PM
+1 on them being a good RP hit.

Once you decide to build NCs, I think it's worth it to build these. The NCs will make you want to collect your 6's as often as possible, so maybe they won't be left to rob too often.

Also, you may want to think about spending your defense explosive budget on defense buildings instead. I only buy attack explosives so that I'm in charge of when they get spent.

Jtstar7439
07-03-2012, 03:17 PM
I rob them whenever I see them. Then again i invested most of my skill points to stamina so I will rob anything that pays out more then 2k lol.