PDA

View Full Version : Is This Cheating

xXSycoXx
07-03-2012, 12:16 PM
came across this before and some player have 3 builds at once

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn423/daz_f/photo2-2.jpg

Paulio
07-03-2012, 12:21 PM
yes, it's taking advantage of a glitch. Report it to funzio support and attach that picture. It would help if you have the player's name, level and mafia code.

Swingle007
07-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Proper name for that pukehead anyway! :-)

The Billionaire
07-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Not necessarily cheating, I've got a friend and the majority of her level 1 buildings went into a construction state and anything above level 1 dropped down a level and started upgrading again. This is something she had no control over and didn't want to happen yet anyone who visited her hood during that time would of assumed she was cheating.

dudeman
07-03-2012, 12:56 PM
Not necessarily cheating, I've got a friend and the majority of her level 1 buildings went into a construction state and anything above level 1 dropped down a level and started upgrading again. This is something she had no control over and didn't want to happen yet anyone who visited her hood during that time would of assumed she was cheating.

+1. There are several issues caused by the game that might make someone appear to be cheating when the reality of it is that they really encountered a bug or other problem that was unintentional, undesired, and cannot be willfully repeated.

Funzio would know for sure which category they fall under, but taking the potential alternatives into consideration, I'm done with assuming anyone cheated unless it's blatantly obvious. Posts on a person's comments page detailing what they did are a pretty good indicator, but short of that, it's still tough to tell.

WinkadInk
07-03-2012, 07:38 PM
There has been a few times I've seen an entire hood like that...honestly looked like a glitch because a day before I went to a players hood and everything was fine, only one building was in construction.