PDA

View Full Version : Never received prize for income based event

Reutdog
07-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Hey did anyone else not receive the prize for the income based event? I was over $700k/h and under level 100 and never got it.

Populouspapa
07-03-2012, 11:59 AM
yepp didnt get it on any of my accounts..

Ryans67
07-03-2012, 12:03 PM
And you never will.... Sucks, but some other people had the same issue, and support told them it was too late. Worth writing a ticket though.

andymac106
07-03-2012, 12:23 PM
700k?? Wow you deserve it

Populouspapa
07-03-2012, 12:29 PM
And you never will.... Sucks, but some other people had the same issue, and support told them it was too late. Worth writing a ticket though.

I wrote a couple of tickets same reply on all, sorry but we messed up, heres a tissue..

Automaine
07-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Same here, never received it.They gave it to most players, but the few like myself never got it.I sent a ticket and they basically told me better luck next time, and that is the reason I do not spend money on this game anymore. O and others on this forum told me to stop complaining and move on, what a joke I can't wait till they get robed.But anyhow just don't get caught up in these events because when u win u loss and when u win u loss money.

Corsair
07-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Maybe y'all should report to the BBB, or get together and file a lawsuit (yeah that would be a little over the top). The crazy thing with that event is they never really "officially" declared the actual cutoff points. CC Mark just posted an unofficial value that he said needed to be checked, never heard another thing about it here. Many suspect that the original number for the under 100 level was too low but they awarded those who sent in a ticket. Who knows? For now they figure it'll eventually die off, and they're probably right.

procsyzarc
07-03-2012, 02:58 PM
If you put in a ticket at the right time you got the item regardless of your income, so basically if you weren't reading here every hour through the 70 page thread your got screwed which is BS. They weren't even checking and just awarded everyone who put in a ticket, I tested this by submitting a ticket on my wifes phone which has a L20 account with 25k per hour income which was no were near close to qualifing and she recieved the item

Automaine
07-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Maybe y'all should report to the BBB, or get together and file a lawsuit (yeah that would be a little over the top). The crazy thing with that event is they never really "officially" declared the actual cutoff points. CC Mark just posted an unofficial value that he said needed to be checked, never heard another thing about it here. Many suspect that the original number for the under 100 level was too low but they awarded those who sent in a ticket. Who knows? For now they figure it'll eventually die off, and they're probably right.

I was thinking about that Corsair, contacting the BBB, since I was a paying customer.but like u said that is over the top so I was thinking what is the next thing I could do since funzio does not respect a paying customer??? O yea, contact Gree, I think I'll complain to them, maybe they will listen and value a customer.

Automaine
07-03-2012, 06:08 PM
It has been done!!!

Corsair
07-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Proc, I am not surprised to hear that. WP did that in KA and got the unit there though he was way under the limit. Makes me think all the more that they screwed up on that number and just said the heck with it.

Good luck, Auto. They say squeaky wheel gets the grease, maybe you'll eventually get what you deserve. I know I'd be pissed if I were in your shoes, I'd most likely have asked for a refund of what little I've spent and quit the game.

Automaine
07-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Proc, I am not surprised to hear that. WP did that in KA and got the unit there though he was way under the limit. Makes me think all the more that they screwed up on that number and just said the heck with it.

Good luck, Auto. They say squeaky wheel gets the grease, maybe you'll eventually get what you deserve. I know I'd be pissed if I were in your shoes, I'd most likely have asked for a refund of what little I've spent and quit the game.

I would love to quit but since I put so much money into it I have to ride it out, unless they let me give my gold units to some of my allies that way it will not be a waste of money and I can put a smile on people face that can't afford gold units.Thanks for the surport Corsair.

Reutdog
07-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Wow so many of you have had problems too huh? I figured they couldn't overlook me since I was probably in the top 10 of those less than level 100. In fact, I've only heard of one other person that had more than me at the time. And now I'm at $959,000/hr. So I'm sure I'm at the top somewhere. Maybe I should cut my losses, quit the game and have bbb look into it like you said. Probably over the top tho. But in the last few months Funzio has really been having issues with their games and playability, huh?

elangomatt
07-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Funzio screwed a lot of us out of the reward for the income event. The thing that pissed me off the most was how they said the prizes would be out by June 15th so I waited. By the 15th, no prize so I looked on the forum thread and they set a deadline for investigation of the 13th. That was 2 freakin days before you told us we would have our prize by!! I might still sent in a BBB complaint about it, but I doubt it will do any good.

Tctiger
07-04-2012, 04:36 AM
i sent a ticket after the deadline and they gave me the unit , the ticket system has been down , i have to say for fat fingered misstakes and problems i have to give funzio a 9.5 out of 10 on sorting problems out with my experiances .

Contaukiuc
07-04-2012, 05:07 AM
Me too , ingot send email to funzio but never reply why i Never received prize for income based event !!!

Reutdog
07-04-2012, 06:09 AM
So how do you file a complaint with funzio? How do you submit a ticket?

SeqWins
07-04-2012, 06:10 AM
So how do you file a complaint with funzio? How do you submit a ticket?

Go to the help button within the game and another screen should come up with another button that says contact support...

SeqWins
07-04-2012, 06:17 AM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/SeqTheMesiah/Modern%20War%20Crime%20City%20and%20Kingdom%20Age/22187159.jpghttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/SeqTheMesiah/Modern%20War%20Crime%20City%20and%20Kingdom%20Age/24b79ecc.jpghttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/SeqTheMesiah/Modern%20War%20Crime%20City%20and%20Kingdom%20Age/0e81d8e5.jpg

Berio
07-04-2012, 09:29 AM
I sent in 4 tickets in regards to the income per hour event and only got "sorry that the deadline is over and we wish you good luck next time" and receive a 300,000 cash. Man, 300k cash?