PDA

View Full Version : Support system down

Crime City Mark
07-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Hey all,

The support system we use is down for maintenance. It should be back up soon. Sorry!

AFed
07-03-2012, 12:24 PM
should we resubmit support tickets after it is up again? or will they all have been stored?

Spartacus
07-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Support down? That's not good. Hope everything gets sorted out.

QPR
07-03-2012, 03:13 PM
It wasn't down 4 days ago so would appreciate a response as to when my ticket (pm) to you is likely too be resolved

outbackhat
07-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Hope you get it fixed soon as latest android update bites. and I lost gold due to it.

Crime City Mark
07-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Support system is back up!

dudeman
07-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Support system is back up!

ticket #147933 submitted on July 02, 2012, at 01:04 (PDT)

ticket #148705 submitted on July 02, 2012, at 21:59 (PDT)

Is support actually "back up" or what? Did the 12-hour expected turnaround leave support with you when you got transferred to community manager?

QPR
07-05-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm starting to wonder if support is permanently down

dudeman
07-05-2012, 03:37 PM
I am beginning to wonder as well. We were told to look forward to a new support system. Well where is it? We were also told this:

I'm handing the Support team off to a couple of really fantastic people from the team (you know them and love them).

In the past, support has quite often proven their reputation for being one of Funzio's (few) strong points. I have to assume that this is because of "CJ" and "AG". Are they the "couple of really fantastic people" that apparently we "know and love"? While I can say that they have built up a very respectable reputation for themselves, recent events are likely going to ensure that any love that may have been present in the past, imagined or real, will not exist for much longer unless someone gets back to work and starts responding and finding solutions to tickets that are now several days old.

QPR
07-05-2012, 03:42 PM
I am beginning to wonder as well. We were told to look forward to a new support system. Well where is it? We were also told this:

In the past, support has quite often proven their reputation for being one of Funzio's (few) strong points. I have to assume that this is because of "CJ" and "AG". Are they the "couple of really fantastic people" that apparently we "know and love"? While I can say that they have built up a very respectable reputation for themselves, recent events are likely going to ensure that any love that may have been present in the past, imagined or real, will not exist for much longer unless someone gets back to work and starts responding and finding solutions to tickets that are now several days old.

I can see both sides of the coin and to be honest cc support seems hit and miss. Personally I do not see any reason why it should take weeks to even get a ticket acknowledged

dudeman
07-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Honestly, if it was always this bad I would just expect it and accept it. They are the ones responsible for the players having such high expectations, so they need to live up to that.

nvbealone
07-05-2012, 04:56 PM
mark rulez!!