PDA

View Full Version : If you could start over...

koralene
07-03-2012, 02:44 AM
If you could start over, what would you do differently???

I'm starting over and thinking of what i should differently this time, any advice peeps?? :)

Boom
07-03-2012, 03:15 AM
Don't buy gold

Whip88
07-03-2012, 03:17 AM
It's good to see that you haven't actually quit, can I ask do you keep all of your gold items? And buildings?
Anyway glad your back, if I could start over I would never have bought so many chain whips because of the rienforced tonfa I would have just got RPGs and excelero's.

Also I would have built a NC earlier and not worried about MT's.

koralene
07-03-2012, 03:39 AM
Don't buy gold

Already bought gold... should have posted here first :p

It's good to see that you haven't actually quit, can I ask do you keep all of your gold items? And buildings?
Anyway glad your back, if I could start over I would never have bought so many chain whips because of the rienforced tonfa I would have just got RPGs and excelero's.

Also I would have built a NC earlier and not worried about MT's.

Thanks hun... no gold items or buildings. My old acct is with Funzio and just started over.

I did buy the MTs already. :) I think they are at level 3 or 4. My loft is building now. I want that NC alot more earlier than last time.

As far as respect, not spent none of it yet. I think i have saved 10k. Going to wait until high tier items so they can have some effect on my stats. I am buying crates and hellfires so my stats are already up there. :p

TRAZ
07-03-2012, 03:55 AM
Wouldn't start over. Once I'm done, I'm done. I find something else to do. Makes no sense to abandon a gold account to start from scratch. A name change, redecoration, character change and dumping all mafia and adding different ones will help you disappear.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Hey Kora nice to see you back,
First I wouldn't buy any buildings I know I am going to sell later
Second I would expand my hood early
Third I wouldn't buy any gold buildings till anchor imports
Fourth I would Never upgrade defensive buildings
Finally I would rob everyone!

koralene
07-03-2012, 04:06 AM
Hey Kora nice to see you back,
First I wouldn't buy any buildings I know I am going to sell later
Second I would expand my hood early
Third I wouldn't buy any gold buildings till anchor imports
Fourth I would Never upgrade defensive buildings
Finally I would rob everyone!

hahahaha... not touching defensive buildings this time. Already at my 7th expansion now.

I'm robbing and attacking all the campers who don't bank. lol.

I'm just trying not to level up too fast otherwise my econ will be ****.

thanks... db :)

Max Power
07-03-2012, 04:31 AM
Already bought gold... should have posted here first :p

Thanks hun... no gold items or buildings. My old acct is with Funzio and just started over.

I am buying crates and hellfires so my stats are already up there. :p

I am really confused....

Luciferianism
07-03-2012, 04:35 AM
You were powerful before. :/ It was incredibly stupid to start over when you already had an account with enough money invested in it to feed an African village for a year.

Rhino72
07-03-2012, 05:31 AM
Very good question:

I would start over and pretend to be a girl.

NotHappyatU
07-03-2012, 05:35 AM
you...back...again?....what a joke...no hot girl...is obsessed with this game...like you do...FAIL...you're not even....a girl...i bet...

DoughBoy
07-03-2012, 06:13 AM

I'm starting over and thinking of what i should differently this time, any advice peeps?? :)

Personally I would not start over. I made some bad investments but that is all part of the fun. No challenge no fun. However if I could change things I would pick a better character name, not rush to level up in the beginning, and not buy Bodyguard Agencies.

Choices I made early in the game mostly helped at the time so no real regrets. Well spending real money on those Bodyguard Agencies does still burn me a bit.

Swingle007
07-03-2012, 06:33 AM
I would definitely buy gold early on the second time around and spend it wisely from the beginning. I became a gold buyer late in the game trying to play catch up as I leveled too quickly, and it hasn't helped like it would have if I'd done so early on. Would have been nice to dominate everyone and rob anybody i chose to all the way through the climb up. I also wouldn't feel compelled to lvl up to 200 at all. Pick a lvl to stop at that keeps you out of the shark tank (which as I remember starts around 143 or so), and still allows for the purchase of some decent gold money buildings. I think that's the best thing to do if you want to avoid the daily beatings/harassment. Best of luck with finding happiness on the new account K.

Max Power
07-03-2012, 06:47 AM
I think that's the best thing to do if you want to avoid the daily beatings/harassment. Best of luck with finding happiness on the new account K.

I have learned to love my stalkers. It's kind of a CC stockholm syndrome.

joaquim
07-03-2012, 06:48 AM
This thread is ridiculous. You scrapped an account on which you had apparently spent thousands of dollars so that you you just come back with a new identity and spend another several thousand?

Get a life.

Quit trolling the forum.

How can any hard working individual assume you are anything other than: a) a rich girl fed with a silver spoon her whole life, just spending daddy's money on stupid useless junk, or b) very unintelligent?

Of course, option "a" is assuming you are in fact female, and like many others here I don't buy that for a second. Please just quit like you said you were doing and stop using this game and this forum for your own personal drama entertainment. It's not funny anymore to anyone but yourself.

No one told you you had to post here and share your negative opinion. It's a game so she can start over if she wants too.

@koralene, If I were to start over(sorry if this sounds complicated), I would stay at level 2 until I had Laundromats to at least level 5, Ice Cream Shops to maybe level 3 or 4, and had my Italian Restaurant. Since this would take a while to do, I would farm Lead Pipes and Beretta 92s from Bambi Dupre and the Basketball Court from East Side until I was close to the next level. I would do this in order to have some what decent stats for my level. I would also buy a couple of money weapons. Since you're a gold player, you can skip the farming and buying money weapons and buy crates and gold weapons. When I hit the next level, I'd repeat the process while giving my buildings a few more upgrades. Not sure if everyone would do this but this is the best that I can think of for a free player like me.

Swingle007
07-03-2012, 07:16 AM
I have learned to love my stalkers. It's kind of a CC stockholm syndrome.

Lol yeah, but we are older and wiser Max... ;-)

kykboxr
07-03-2012, 07:19 AM
you already had an account with enough money invested in it to feed an African village for a year.

Lol

Not sure why I'm laughing, but there are many people here who have spent more than the GDP of Chad and Zimbabwe.

cookie monster
07-03-2012, 07:21 AM

If I could start over, I would not start at all.

DenZ1
07-03-2012, 07:31 AM

I have agree on this one Kors.

Illuminati
07-03-2012, 07:33 AM
This thread is ridiculous. You scrapped an account on which you had apparently spent thousands of dollars so that you you just come back with a new identity and spend another several thousand?

Get a life.

Quit trolling the forum.

How can any hard working individual assume you are anything other than: a) a rich girl fed with a silver spoon her whole life, just spending daddy's money on stupid useless junk, or b) very unintelligent?

Of course, option "a" is assuming you are in fact female, and like many others here I don't buy that for a second. Please just quit like you said you were doing and stop using this game and this forum for your own personal drama entertainment. It's not funny anymore to anyone but yourself.

^ this. Regardless of whether or not koralene is in fact female, I can't believe all the leg humpers here that constantly kiss her ass. He/she doesn't even try to hide the fact that he/she's an attention wh0re and guys fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Back on topic, when I quit this game, that will be the end of it. The only reason why I'm still playing (if there even is one) is because of the time I've invested in it already. Back when I used to play World of Warcraft, which offered much more in terms of game content, it was tough for me to quit, but once I did (after selling my account), I never looked back.

Duncko
07-03-2012, 07:35 AM

If i could start over, i would start over and not tell anyone about it.

sez
07-03-2012, 07:46 AM

lol +1000000000000

hahah nice post.

koralene
07-03-2012, 07:48 AM
If i could start over, i would start over and not tell anyone about it.

lol... i'm not giving out my code this time. :p

sez
07-03-2012, 08:05 AM
lol... i'm not giving out my code this time. :p

Welcome Back K!!! <3

Don't mind the haters, do yo thang!!

G Wiz
07-03-2012, 08:49 AM
Wait...

You started over and did not get you gold invested back to your new account?

Sasha54
07-03-2012, 08:54 AM
I am really confused....

You aren't the only one.........:confused:

Sasha54
07-03-2012, 08:56 AM
I'd find a different game...........and I wouldn't get all personal with people on it or on a forum.

Los Angel
07-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Why would you start over under a new identity? Sounds like the witness protection program!  kidding! But why?? I'm confused. 

Swingle007
07-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Wait...

If that were possible I would do it on my account today, no question about it.

koralene
07-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Wait...

If that were possible I would do it on my account today, no question about it.

No they didnt give me back the gold... They don't do resets. I didnt ask as I knew somebody who asked and said no.

I enjoy cc and wanted to have fun again which I'm doing and keeping to myself. I forgotten how different the lower levels are. I'm not very far nor spent that much gold. :)

Gaming Will
07-03-2012, 10:05 AM
If I ever had to start over... The only thing I would do differently is uninstall the app. :)

Johnny70
07-03-2012, 10:13 AM
No they didnt give me back the gold... They don't do resets. I didnt ask as I knew somebody who asked and said no.

I enjoy cc and wanted to have fun again which I'm doing and keeping to myself. I forgotten how different the lower levels are. I'm not very far nor spent that much gold. :)
Hi K hope it works out for you, I agree with the "if I could start over I wouldnt start". anyway I only have one question, are you "kevin"?

Hacksaw Paul
07-03-2012, 11:01 AM
anyway I only have one question, are you "kevin"?[/QUOTE]

PMSL! 😄😄

Welcome back K,

If I were to start over, I'd probably attack more than rob, although I could never look a gift horse in the mouth.
I would also upgrade & build earlier, I spent too long upgrading the crap, some of which I have since sold, some I have yet to sell.😁

Anyhow good luck!😜

Sir Daniel
07-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Hi Kevin ;) You are crazy, apparently you were harassed and have started again, I quote "keeping to yourself", soo ... Why on earth would you announce it on the forums ??

Rhino72
07-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Hi K hope it works out for you, I agree with the "if I could start over I wouldnt start". anyway I only have one question, are you "kevin"?

Well played Johnny well played. We shall see whatever level this "kevin" is when he/she/it gets the prize but you can surely expect a name change now.

Sasha54
07-03-2012, 11:20 AM
How is it "starting over" - when you make over 1.6K per hour and you are at level 1 with good stats - how is that fair to others at your level

I don't get it..........

Rocky35
07-03-2012, 11:36 AM
I think this thread is for attention, she couldn't care less what you people think. Some of you actually replied back like it will make a difference. Way to bump up the hits count. This forum is going down the drain.

Sasha54
07-03-2012, 11:44 AM
I think this thread is for attention, she couldn't care less what you people think. Some of you actually replied back like it will make a difference. Way to bump up the hits count. This forum is going down the drain.

You are right - I feel like I've cheapened myself by actually making that last post..............:mad:

Rodimus
07-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Just when you think you're out, they pull you back in.

Eyelusion
07-04-2012, 12:08 AM
^ this. Regardless of whether or not koralene is in fact female, I can't believe all the leg humpers here that constantly kiss her ass.

This ^^

is some funny sh1t! LMAO!

Munch on it
07-04-2012, 02:16 AM
She isnt Kevin unless she has had this account longer then what she is saying he is a lot higher in level like 125 from what I hear.

Edit: just checked and yes Kevin is lvl 125

Eyelusion
07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Will the real Kevin please stand up?

Duncko
07-04-2012, 09:13 AM

I think he did, even up to now he is still standing high up on the leader board.

Kiss Of Death
07-04-2012, 09:25 AM
...no hot girl...is obsessed with this game...

Excuse me but yes we are! We can be as obsessed as guys! LuLu over in MW is also a hot girl and I have a few friends who play this as well who are what men call very attractive! The game has appeal!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36013-Name-the-Players-Name-Come-Participate-or-watch/page154 for lulu and myself (cop outfit) (also my pic in avatar at time of posting).

DoubleBarrelMob
07-04-2012, 09:48 AM

Here I am!

SevenO9
07-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Lol

Not sure why I'm laughing, but there are many people here who have spent more than the GDP of Chad and Zimbabwe.

In a deliberate attempt to derail this thread I'd like to inform you that the GDP of Chad is 7 billion $ while Zimbabwe came out at a weak 600 million.

Get better intel!

Dipstik
07-04-2012, 10:59 AM
What? Is their main industry 419 scams or something? =P

Skinrot
07-04-2012, 11:02 AM
Can you tell me how you started over? I have CC on Android (don't have one to move it to) and would like to start over. I've sent a few mails from within game to tech support asking this but haven't heard back yet.

Even unistalled and reinstalled.

Also, why can't I start a post in the forums? Hate hyjacking your post.

Sasha54
07-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Excuse me but yes we are! We can be as obsessed as guys! LuLu over in MW is also a hot girl and I have a few friends who play this as well who are what men call very attractive! The game has appeal!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36013-Name-the-Players-Name-Come-Participate-or-watch/page154 for lulu and myself (cop outfit) (also my pic in avatar at time of posting).

Yeah.....Yeah.....we're all hot - sweetie!
doesn't mean we have to post pics of ourselves lying in a bed of petals - or whatever that is.......:rolleyes:

Eyelusion
07-04-2012, 11:21 AM
doesn't mean we have to post pics of ourselves lying in a bed of petals - or whatever that is.......:rolleyes:

Haha! I was waiting for that post, Sasha. Love the eye roll, haha! :D

Eyelusion
07-04-2012, 11:42 AM
I know - could NOT resist......

However looking closely - I think that's her wedding photo...........we all looked HOT in our wedding photo - not to mention that's probably eons ago...............lol
Haha! The pic in my profile with my kids was taken just a month ago. Since then I've put on 100 lbs of raw muscle and grew 6 inches taller. I'm so hot. :p

Dipstik
07-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Putting up real photos of yourself is almost as dumb as giving out your real phone number. You guys are lucky to know what country I live in.

Sasha54
07-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Putting up real photos of yourself is almost as dumb as giving out your real phone number. You guys are lucky to know what country I live in.

WHAAATT.........that's not your picture !!!!!!!!

Dipstik
07-04-2012, 11:57 AM
Some small details are changed in order to protect my anonymity, but it's close enough

Eyelusion
07-04-2012, 01:13 PM

Paranoia can drive you insane

Nyx
07-04-2012, 01:49 PM

Haha! Awesome.

Dipstik
07-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Nothing good has ever come from posting your own picture on a public internet forum. A healthy amount of paranoia while surfing the net would do the world a lot of good.

Eyelusion
07-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Tell that to Justin Bieber :p

Dipstik
07-04-2012, 02:24 PM
What happened to Justin Bieber?

SevenO9
07-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Who is Justin Bieber?

Nudie
07-04-2012, 03:21 PM
Hey! Koroline rocks. I'd kiss her virtual ass until my virtual lips fall off. :p

Chester78
07-04-2012, 05:29 PM

I'm dumb. Bummer.

joaquim
07-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Who is Justin Bieber?

A douchebag.

Eyelusion
07-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Who is Justin Bieber?

He's almost a carbon copy of that lead singer from Nirvana. What was his name again? :p

JaceD
07-04-2012, 11:17 PM
What happened to Justin Bieber?

I think he was saying that something good happened to him by posting his stuff online, since he started on Youtube.

But since I'm not a 16 year old boy with a high voice, emo hair, and a guitar, I don't think anything good will come to me by posting pictures online. Probably best to just refrain.

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 05:15 AM
This thread just got better... I'm getting popcorn.

koralene
07-05-2012, 05:37 AM
Hey! Koroline rocks. I'd kiss her virtual ass until my virtual lips fall off. :p

thanks nudie... love you too hun :p

I think there are alot of bitter and angry people in this forum. Peeps... go out and get laid :p might make things better for you.

KOD... you are my hero... well said hun :)

Sandukan
07-05-2012, 05:46 AM
thanks nudie... love you too hun :p

I think there are alot of bitter and angry people in this forum. Peeps... go out and get laid :p might make things better for you.

KOD... you are my hero... well said hun :)
Getting laid doesn't make me less angry.
Sure as hell doesn't make my woman less frustrated either.

koralene
07-05-2012, 05:48 AM
Getting laid doesn't make me less angry.
Sure as hell doesn't make my woman less frustrated either.

hahahah... if you was doing it properly it should :p jk

Sandukan
07-05-2012, 05:51 AM
hahahah... if you was doing it properly it should :p jk
I'm a fighter.
Not a lover.

Bea
07-05-2012, 06:02 AM
Actually Sasha I'm not sure if your just a vicious person because of your personal situation at the moment or if it's just your nature to burn people out of your own self pity, some of us are quite lucky in life.
Some of us actually do have all the luck... and it's balanced by those like you Sasha who don't from what I'm told in PM's about you from several members.
For those of you that find Sasha's efforts amusing... doesn't say much about your social skills or ethical positions

1. You'll sound more educated if you learn to spell 'you're';
2. Pm's about Sasha from other members say more about the other members than they do about Sasha. Like really, get a life;
3. I found Sasha's 'we're all hot sweetie' comment amusing, but you're right - that says not much at all about my social skills or ethical position.

Yes, you may be a rich, beautiful, successful capitalist but you'll need a bit more modesty if you want the respect of other women.

Babytway
07-05-2012, 06:22 AM
yeah - whatever

i have no plans to get into a pissin contest with you about my looks, career, education, job status, income level and retention of my stellar body........suffice it to say i can probably do you better on all counts.

But i don't need to go into a big drawn out diatribe on it - my self confidence doesn't come from talking about myself or posting pics on an internet forum it comes from rl.

Bite me!

chomp chomp :)

Sasha54
07-05-2012, 06:27 AM
1. You'll sound more educated if you learn to spell 'you're';
2. Pm's about Sasha from other members say more about the other members than they do about Sasha. Like really, get a life;
3. I found Sasha's 'we're all hot sweetie' comment amusing, but you're right - that says not much at all about my social skills or ethical position.

Yes, you may be a rich, beautiful, successful capitalist but you'll need a bit more modesty if you want the respect of other women.

Well I'm actually very confused about that statement about PM's about me "not having all the luck" - I have never revealed any personal information about myself to others - other than where I live, and what I do for a living - and mostly I talk about CC - because that's what this forum is about - at least I thought so!

soooo - this is BS because I actually do have all the luck...........but yes I try to be modest about it because not
everyone is as fortunate and so why go on about it .............

Some women play CC as it's meant to be played and use the forum as a means of gaining knowledge about strategy. If I flamed certain people that is no different than many of the guys - as you can see on this thread - who flamed. I don't see them getting called out and I bet nobody's PM'ing all over about them.......

2 sided..........let those 2 keep their girl love going.......:rolleyes:

Max Power
07-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Kitties like to scratch!

Swingle007
07-05-2012, 06:41 AM
Nice to see the women of CC take a fighting stance.

There's a lot of hair on the floor of this thread now, which one of you is the redhead anyway? ouch!

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 07:12 AM
http://blog.stackoverflow.com/wp-content/uploads/tldr-3-238x300.jpg

Sandukan
07-05-2012, 07:25 AM
I think that was a "NO" to the truce. NO is another way of saying "Not Occurring".
NO also usually means "Negative Odds". Like when I say NO way I'm getting in the top 500 in this event. It's about the odds.

Sasha54
07-05-2012, 07:26 AM
I think that was a "NO" to the truce. NO is another way of saying "Not Occurring".
NO also usually means "Negative Odds". Like when I say NO way I'm getting in the top 500 in this event. It's about the odds.

Actually that's not correct.

I posted before I saw her post...........so I'm going away for a minute to think about it.

Sasha54
07-05-2012, 07:27 AM
Truce? (sorry post requires at least 10 characters)

OK...........:cool:

Sandukan
07-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Actually that's not correct.

I posted before I saw her post...........so I'm going away for a minute to think about it.
I wish you would stop correcting me lol

Nice to think about it.
From the little I've seen I think you both are cool peeps. Just different.

Sasha54
07-05-2012, 07:37 AM
I wish you would stop correcting me lol

Nice to think about it.
From the little I've seen I think you both are cool peeps. Just different.

Did you know "bite me" - can also mean "come at me bro"............lol

Kiss Of Death
07-05-2012, 07:39 AM
OK...........:cool:

Sorry, like you, I posted a response before seeing your 'OK' a minute before I could delete it. As soon as I saw your reply after my truce post I began a reply but after posting I saw your OK and madly went and deleted it. No point protracting this in error.

I'm off to bed now anyway so glad this ended for the better... sorry Dipstik... you'll have to eat your popcorn another time.

For those who read back. I'm deleting my posts about Sasha for integrity of the thread and respect of the truce.

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Now kiss and make up!

Kiss Of Death
07-05-2012, 08:14 AM
My post lacks research. Pmsl. Nice of you to imagine me ecstatic, pouring through your posts, but I'm afraid that's just a fantasy you had and I hope it gave you a nice buzz.

Yes, you questioned the ethics of being amused by a little bit of sarcasm. Have you ever questioned the ethics of being a capitalist?

Do they make 'The Real Housewives of...' in Australia, and if so have they asked you to be on it?

Bea, I never pictured you ecstatic, I merely engaged your comments in a way to devalue your efforts. It was and remains a normal practice of debate and politics.

Secondly I'm not a house wife. I have a house hubby. I'm the income earner in my family, so again this shows you haven't read what I write. And no I don't question capitalism having come from an immigrate family with nothing that spoke no English and had to work themselves into the ground to make something here after WWII. I am the first generation born here and was raised to work hard and strive for my family, educate myself as much as possible and be grateful I am an Australian. I fail to grasp why all people don't choose to fight harder for themselves, many Australians are slack and our welfare system supports this apathy. So no, capitalism makes perfect sense given the general nature and drive of some people to make the most of what they can while others expect it to come to them and go nowhere. Don't confuse capitalism with greed. They are very different and unfortunately many who are successful do become greedy and cross the line, I've seen it too many times to argue against it's reality. If you're a UNI student going through the standard socialist phase all UNI systems encourage, go for it... so was I and so were 99% of people at UNI before they became capitalists after in the workforce. I'm not a greedy person but believe each has the capacity to learn and while opportunities are different for each person you still have the capacity if driven enough to change your own circumstances. Certainly I could have sat back and done my home economics at school, allowed the pressure by society, friends and teachers not to study advanced maths, chemistry and physics in high school or do a BA in Computer System Engineering and a BA in Mathematical Sciences because I should be home making tea and smiling at my husband... all because I'm a girl and girls don't do that especially the pretty ones who should find a nice rich man. I've done the hard yards in a sexist society and earned my way through life. I might look like a waif and I might be blond but I am not stereotypical. I have been treated by men and businesses as less than I am worth because of my looks rather than my capacity, this has made me a fighter. And a capitalist. I will capitalise on the markets to make money but never at the expense of others.

You do not have to chose to be unethical to be a capitalist.

Sasha54
07-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Now kiss and make up!

I'm not Katie Perry..........:rolleyes:

sexkitteh
07-05-2012, 08:25 AM
When I restarted I invested 0 into energy and did 0 missions. Only PVP.

That is the best thing I could have done and did. I will invest into energy a HL and only up to 600/700 nrg.

Everything went into attack and stamina.

Bea
07-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Bea, I never pictured you ecstatic, I merely engaged your comments in a way to devalue your efforts. It was and remains a normal practice of debate and politics.

Secondly I'm not a house wife. I have a house hubby. I'm the income earner in my family, so again this shows you haven't read what I write. And no I don't question capitalism having come from an immigrate family with nothing that spoke no English and had to work themselves into the ground to make something here after WWII. I am the first generation born here and was raised to work hard and strive for my family, educate myself as much as possible and be grateful I am an Australian. I fail to grasp why all people don't choose to fight harder for themselves, many Australians are slack and our welfare system supports this apathy. So no, capitalism makes perfect sense given the general nature and drive of some people to make the most of what they can while others expect it to come to them and go nowhere. Don't confuse capitalism with greed. They are very different and unfortunately many who are successful do become greedy and cross the line, I've seen it too many times to argue against it's reality. If you're a UNI student going through the standard socialist phase all UNI systems encourage, go for it... so was I and so were 99% of people at UNI before they became capitalists after in the workforce. I'm not a greedy person but believe each has the capacity to learn and while opportunities are different for each person you still have the capacity if driven enough to change your own circumstances. Certainly I could have sat back and done my home economics at school, allowed the pressure by society, friends and teachers not to study advanced maths, chemistry and physics in high school or do a BA in Computer System Engineering and a BA in Mathematical Sciences because I should be home making tea and smiling at my husband... all because I'm a girl and girls don't do that especially the pretty ones who should find a nice rich man. I've done the hard yards in a sexist society and earned my way through life. I might look like a waif and I might be blond but I am not stereotypical. I have been treated by men and businesses as less than I am worth because of my looks rather than my capacity, this has made me a fighter. And a capitalist. I will capitalise on the markets to make money but never at the expense of others.

Nice essay, Skippy :-)

Nudie
07-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Women.... sheesh.... can't live with them, can't live with them... :p

Rhino72
07-05-2012, 02:26 PM

I have decided after reading this wall of text and comparing avatars that Bea is much hotter! You both are surely men but Bea would be the man I go after.

Nudie
07-05-2012, 02:36 PM
I have decided after reading this wall of text and comparing avatars that Bea is much hotter! You both are surely men but Bea would be the man I go after.

KOD called ma a "boy", Sasha keeps pointing her gun at me, I dunno about Bea
I suspect they are all Santa :p

WinkadInk
07-05-2012, 03:19 PM

1st you get harassed for reasons idk or care to know about, you spend thousands of dollars on a "free!!!!" game, only to hand the account over. Then restart the game and come back after the abuse?! Honestly what is wrong with you?! I'm sorry but I would quit a game permanently, even a forum after that and cut my losses...

Nudie
07-05-2012, 03:47 PM
1st you get harassed for reasons idk or care to know about, you spend thousands of dollars on a "free!!!!" game, only to hand the account over. Then restart the game and come back after the abuse?! Honestly what is wrong with you?! I'm sorry but I would quit a game permanently, even a forum after that and cut my losses...

She's not an ordinary girl or name. :p

Nyx
07-05-2012, 09:49 PM
I'm sorry but I would quit a game permanently, even a forum after that and cut my losses...

Of course you would...

Unless you were an attention whore with addiction issues, of course.

The Billionaire
07-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Wow, i can't believe i missed the cat scrap.

Is there any popcorn left Dipstik?

Dipstik
07-05-2012, 10:14 PM
*shares his popcorn with the billionaire*

*munch*

I'm pretty sure they were about to start getting nekkid.

Quirt
07-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Hey Welcome back :-)
I agree with Swingle007's 1st post -- good strategy :P
I'd buy crates early on -- and prolly Hellfires ( like you already are doing)
Not sure I'd use gold on "events" --- but if the end prize was something I really wanted I'd make sure I got the tenth item ASAP! --- but maybe those events are a thing of the past and this new Top 50/500 is the way of the future? --- in which case I'd say get ready to spend :P (i.e. buy lots of gold)
Since you're an experienced player and generous gold user --- I’m sure you already know this bbuuutttt make sure you get as many of the event items as you can in the first day --- I always make the mistake of thinking I can get the same number on the last 2-3 days of the event as I do on the first 2-3 :/

Above all else HAVE FUN ! Don’t take the game too seriously -- heck don't take life too seriously - you're not gonna get outta it alive anyway :P

Ryanman
07-25-2012, 10:45 PM

Are you serious?!?! You f*** whore made all this drama and are back?!?!

Ryanman
07-25-2012, 10:50 PM

Hey piece of ****... I had some time to spare and found your profile on a ridiculous website... http://www.been-dumped.com/
Really?! that was f*ing awesome! You are always saying you are soooooooo hot lmao \o/ I bet you are hot just cause you are a big fat piece of junk, that's what makes you hot!

Killer G
07-26-2012, 06:39 PM
how do you start over?

Swifty
07-26-2012, 09:06 PM
If I could start over, I would take the name Alex.

Nudie
07-27-2012, 02:54 AM
If I could start over, I would take the name Alex.

If I could start over I would be Koralene. :rolleyes:

Fake
07-27-2012, 10:03 AM
this thread seems so frivolous! but you got, someone paid attention....
during the break, have you tried to read a vanity fair?

hajunik
07-27-2012, 10:32 AM
how do you start over?
I also wonder how you start over

joaquim
07-27-2012, 10:35 AM
how do you start over?

I also wonder how you start over

Get a second device.
Transfer account.
Your device will start over with a level 1 hood.

Fake
07-27-2012, 10:56 AM
Get a second device.
Transfer account.
Your device will start over with a level 1 hood.

hi joaquim, I didn't get your point. I transferred my game from the ipad to iphone and it is exactly the same. what did you mean?

joaquim
07-27-2012, 10:58 AM
hi joaquim, I didn't get your point. I transferred my game from the ipad to iphone and it is exactly the same. what did you mean?

iphone should have the ipad account and ipad should have a level 1 account. If that doesn't work then my guess would be that the accounts just swapped.