PDA

View Full Version : Add Energy [Gold]

NTM
07-03-2012, 01:15 AM
i use energy fill just now, i got 1510 on Bar but i got only 1000 with 20 Gold... normal ?

i have use and never see this before.. bug ?

dudeman
07-03-2012, 01:21 AM
This is normal. It's just another language/explanation/clarity fail by Funzio.

When you get a drink refill at McDonald's what do they do? They fill the entire cup, not just a portion of it that they deem to be "enough".

Funzio already did a "fix" to improve the "clarity" of energy and stamina "refills", but they need to read the dictionary it seems.

Maybe if they completely removed the words "refill" and "fill" it would finally be actually clear. One "refill" gets you 1000 energy or 50 stamina. This is only a true refill if your maximum amounts are below 1000 energy and 50 stamina, in which case you actually get less than what you pay for.

Comprete engrish fair.

PawnXIIX
07-03-2012, 01:22 AM
When you get a drink refill at McDonald's what do they do? They fill the entire cup, not just a portion of it that they deem to be "enough".

We fill our own cups at the local McD :)

dudeman
07-03-2012, 01:27 AM
We fill our own cups at the local McD :)

Ok, fair enough. Locations tend to differ in terms of services offered at mc****s, but around these parts the most common system for getting a refill is to cut straight to the front of the line and be all "I still thirsty beeotch, refill ma cupp!... Please!"

Lol, okay, maybe not using those exact words, but people do seem to think that since they already ordered and got their food it gives them the right to cut to the front of the line. That makes some sense, as they could be only part way through their meal and thirsty as hell from all the sodium, but it still sucks for the hungry people still waiting to order.

PawnXIIX
07-03-2012, 01:51 AM
people do seem to think that since they already ordered and got their food it gives them the right to cut to the front of the line. That makes some sense, as they could be only part way through their meal and thirsty as hell from all the sodium, but it still sucks for the hungry people still waiting to order.

This derailed fast! :D

dudeman
07-03-2012, 02:12 AM
This derailed fast! :D

Ok, sorry.. My fault.

Energy and stamina "refills" are still unclear due to the use of the words "fill", and "refill". Very misleading.

PawnXIIX
07-03-2012, 02:31 AM
Ok, sorry.. My fault.

Energy and stamina "refills" are still unclear due to the use of the words "fill", and "refill". Very misleading.

Yeah my fault too. Also, NTM, this is the same with the stamina refill as well. I think it refills a max of 50? Is that correct?

dudeman
07-03-2012, 03:03 AM
Yeah my fault too. Also, NTM, this is the same with the stamina refill as well. I think it refills a max of 50? Is that correct?

Energy "refill" = 1000 energy
Stamina "refill" = 50 stamina

The word "fill" needs to be replaced with the word "buy", and the term "refill" need to be completely abolished.

PawnXIIX
07-03-2012, 03:04 AM
Energy "refill" = 1000 energy
Stamina "refill" = 50 stamina

The word "fill" needs to be replaced with the word "buy", and the term "refill" need to be completely abolished.

Come. Let us throw tea into the harbor in protest.

dudeman
07-03-2012, 03:23 AM
Come. Let us throw tea into the harbor in protest.

I find the more entertaining action is to constantly point out Funzio's shortcomings on their own public forum. Sometimes I am temporarily silenced due to my lack of care for the words I choose, but when that happens I take it as a sign that someone took notice. :o

Swingle007
07-03-2012, 06:45 AM
I find the more entertaining action is to constantly point out Funzio's shortcomings on their own public forum. Sometimes I am temporarily silenced due to my lack of care for the words I choose, but when that happens I take it as a sign that someone took notice. :o

Lmao, man that is good....

NTM
07-03-2012, 07:45 AM
ok ok .. :/ thank for answers guys !