PDA

View Full Version : CK mafia complaints start here

Johnny70
07-02-2012, 11:46 PM
I am addressing this to the leaders of the two mafias, now one with what, five different leaders?
Anyway wiz maybe you can field this I'm not writing this as a cut or joke I am being serious here for a change.
It seriously concerns me as to how many people have been recruited into (CK)- without being informed of the war cold formally requested with the Indians right here on the forum.
Yes I give you credit that as soon as I called out one of your recruiters on this he obviously went to sean with it and sean wrote the "disclaimer" that is now seen around crime city.
But at this point the damage is done and I believe there needs to be a solution found.
Say what you want but we generally do not flood walls with the profane remarks that are being posted regularly by your members that are getting high enough level to start getting the constant attacks they should expect being at war. look at my wall are you kidding me? you people hope I die in real life? you think I have sex with monkeys?
All because I beat you up and post 10-0 with regards from the Indians on your walls?
I beat you up because you came on the forum and called us out!
Seriously all the garbage talk aside dont we do this to add some twisted fun to the game?
Maybe I am getting off point a little so back to it, basicly innocent players are caught up in this.. that is a fact,, lets start with one ok? when I called your guy out on this he was recruiting a 13 year old kid, this kid was to the point of emailing support to get the ck put in front of his name when I saw what was going on and told him about the war. I also told him that he was to young to be an Indian or be involved in this war.
This kid decided to not join and be neutral but ever since all you people have jumped on him like he is the devil himself are you kidding me? fix it!, make your people stop hitting someone for not joining your club... Thats all this kid did to you.. if you dont know who im talking about pm me and I will give you his name.

Boom
07-03-2012, 12:30 AM
WTF what's with having sex with monkeys! Ima pound u'

Luciferianism
07-03-2012, 12:51 AM
Jesus Christ, really? You told a 13 year old kid he can't play the game however he wants? How patronising.
All I can say is all is fair in love and war. The Indians have been around a lot longer than CK and should have no trouble slaughtering the vast majority of it, just more people to butcher, I'd be happy myself.
I have seen some distasteful action by CK members though... Like when 20 of them talk smack all over one person and say stupid cheesy stuff like a cold storm is coming. If I were in a gang my message would just be 'with regards from 'x gang'' and that alone would be sufficient.

Boom
07-03-2012, 03:18 AM
U can't be too young for anything! Except alcohol

G Wiz
07-03-2012, 08:45 AM
First off we were called out by the indians...not the other way around. (By noodles talking about missles, and members droppin in mafia to come get us.)

Secondly, your members are also over my wall spewing homo-erotic messages on a daily basis. This war between Indians and CK is not just a happy go lucky war with respect and comradery bro, you should know that. Like I have said in the past, prior to being CK, the COLD mafia was just a small group of people who got called out for whatever reason by your guys when we barely had 15k stats...ego loophole if you ask me....

Thirdly, you don't tell me to fix my own business. You aren't CK. We we're simply trying to recruit another player and you essentially "cock blocked", to speak metaphorically. You contributed just as much to "this situation" as you claim our members have in doing so.

And lastly: I love when things go exactly to plan :) Indeed i do!

Second Comming
07-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Tbf, this is crime city and although my loyalties are with xenoke's Indians I like how CK are evolving although half of the members probably don't know what they are getting themselves into. Its a choice to join either and adds another fun element to the game.

Part of war is going to involve smack talk but you can get the option to block ppl posting on your wall if they are offending you and spamming similar messages accros the board.

Illuminati
07-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Wow...Crime City...it's serious business. lol

Johnny70
07-03-2012, 09:28 AM
You are playing with words wiz cold called out the Indians, the war with karma already existed.
I started this thread for one main reason and that was for exactly the reaction you gave me wiz.
Here for everyone to see and understand. cold karma are just as big of bullies, just as big of shlt talkers, as the Indians ever were and dont want to be anything else. They want to be just like us and do exactly the same things we do, Hell they want to be us! The only difference is they want to come on the forum and pretend that in some way, they are the good guys? THERE ARE NO GOOD GUYS in this we are the bad guys wiz, and you know what?, WE ARE PROUD TO BE THE BAD GUYS! that is our role in this, your "gang" picked the role of wannabes pretending to be something they are not, it fits you well... and lastly, I love when things go exactly as planned (I see you couldn't figure out the plural LOL) Indeed I do! You can come back and respond with whatever double talk and bullshlt you choose to try to back out of it as im sure you will, my point has been made no matter how much you try to claim otherwise. so go ahead have the last word on here like you always do and The Indians will have the last word in game like we always do.

Second Comming
07-03-2012, 09:30 AM
The funny thing is, this war will never end, both sides will talk **** and trash and it will be a never ending loop.

enahs1
07-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Nah, Indians will win this one.

Swingle007
07-03-2012, 09:34 AM
I wear my bandana on the left side, yeah that's the crips side....

I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking.....king of my jungle just a gangster stalking....

It's a war guys....pick a color and do your worst....no thread or wall comment is gonna change anything.

Game on! ;-)

Dillinja
07-03-2012, 09:40 AM

I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking.....king of my jungle just a gangster stalking....

It's a war guys....pick a color and do your worst....no thread or wall comment is gonna change anything.

Game on! ;-)

Ice T the OG
props Swingle for reminding me how good old skool rap really is...

Rhino72
07-03-2012, 09:48 AM

Game on! ;-)

Where is Pacman?

Los Angel
07-03-2012, 09:50 AM
 Great song Swingle  Colors!

Living life like a fire cracker, quick as my fuse....been dead as the debt that the colors I choose! 

So let me get this straight, Ck is hitting some kid because he would join their gang? Join my gang or else! 

Swingle007
07-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Where is Pacman?

Lol I love the scene where Damon wayans is trying to hump the stuffed rabbit..."gimme my rabbit officer!"

Sorry for the thread derail OP. ;-) back to the tough talk evry1! Lol

Johnny70
07-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Ice T the OG
easy with those powders bro the bong is much safer....

sez
07-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Ice T the OG

I thought I did that the other day..... lol :cool:

sez
07-03-2012, 10:31 AM
I am addressing this to the leaders of the two mafias, now one with what, five different leaders?
Anyway wiz maybe you can field this I'm not writing this as a cut or joke I am being serious here for a change.
It seriously concerns me as to how many people have been recruited into (CK)- without being informed of the war cold formally requested with the Indians right here on the forum.
Yes I give you credit that as soon as I called out one of your recruiters on this he obviously went to sean with it and sean wrote the "disclaimer" that is now seen around crime city.
But at this point the damage is done and I believe there needs to be a solution found.
Say what you want but we generally do not flood walls with the profane remarks that are being posted regularly by your members that are getting high enough level to start getting the constant attacks they should expect being at war. look at my wall are you kidding me? you people hope I die in real life? you think I have sex with monkeys?
All because I beat you up and post 10-0 with regards from the Indians on your walls?
I beat you up because you came on the forum and called us out!
Seriously all the garbage talk aside dont we do this to add some twisted fun to the game?
Maybe I am getting off point a little so back to it, basicly innocent players are caught up in this.. that is a fact,, lets start with one ok? when I called your guy out on this he was recruiting a 13 year old kid, this kid was to the point of emailing support to get the ck put in front of his name when I saw what was going on and told him about the war. I also told him that he was to young to be an Indian or be involved in this war.
This kid decided to not join and be neutral but ever since all you people have jumped on him like he is the devil himself are you kidding me? fix it!, make your people stop hitting someone for not joining your club... Thats all this kid did to you.. if you dont know who im talking about pm me and I will give you his name.

I am not going to comment on anything else in your thread except "Take off your skirt and fight like a man you woman beating f.aggot" This is just 1 of the quality and insightful comments I get on a daily basis. Not all coments are like this and most people in your crew are good sports.

No need for anyone to reply to my comment, I know and understand no one cares what I think or whatever.

Paulio
07-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Johnny, this is the thread that started the public awareness campaign for the Cold Mafia - and it wasn't even started by one of our members.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?31549-Calling-All-COLD-MAFIA-Members....../page19

You will clearly see that noodles was the first to call us out...and this was before the merger with Karma. You and me are cool, but you need to get your facts straight bro. Kinda sheds doubt on your other arguments.

Johnny70
07-03-2012, 11:11 AM
I am not going to comment on anything else in your thread except "Take off your skirt and fight like a man you woman beating f.aggot" This is just 1 of the quality and insightful comments I get on a daily basis. Not all coments are like this and most people in your crew are good sports.

No need for anyone to reply to my comment, I know and understand no one cares what I think or whatever.
Thank you sez for confirming my point! refer to post #8 in this thread.

BrandonCrimeCity
07-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Indians are just a bunch of ****...
Please...talk less and attack more...
Especially ME!!! Look for me! U @ssholes!!!

sez
07-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Thank you sez for confirming my point! refer to post #8 in this thread.

My only point is that its impossible for you to know what is being posted by everyone and everywhere. Thats all.

Swingle007
07-03-2012, 11:20 AM

Lmao...wtf is this about? Nice first post. I'm not an Indian lover by any means, but that kinda talk makes me want to attack u for sure....please post up screen name and level ASAP....lol

Johnny70
07-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Johnny, this is the thread that started the public awareness campaign for the Cold Mafia - and it wasn't even started by one of our members.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?31549-Calling-All-COLD-MAFIA-Members....../page19

You will clearly see that noodles was the first to call us out...and this was before the merger with Karma. You and me are cool, but you need to get your facts straight bro. Kinda sheds doubt on your other arguments.
cornpaulio are you serious dude? (and yeah we are cool but im gonna kick yo azz in game) are you really going to make me go dig up the thread where the barroness called out the indians FIRST? like I said in post #8 you guys will try to twist this into something its not. this is war, at this point it doesnt matter who started it this thread was simply to show that you clowns say one thing and do another, you beat down people because they dont want to join your crew, you cry like babies when you get beat up in game you use gang and bully tactics and then try to pretend to be all righteous and good? like I said refer to post #8

Philo Beddoe
07-03-2012, 11:28 AM
cornpaulio are you serious dude? (and yeah we are cool but im gonna kick yo azz in game) are you really going to make me go dig up the thread where the barroness called out the indians FIRST? like I said in post #8 you guys will try to twist this into something its not. this is war, at this point it doesnt matter who started it this thread was simply to show that you clowns say one thing and do another, you beat down people because they dont want to join your crew, you cry like babies when you get beat up in game you use gang and bully tactics and then try to pretend to be all righteous and good? like I said refer to post #8

what post # was that again.....7?

o thats right it was #8

Paulio
07-03-2012, 11:41 AM

I'm expecting to get my azz kicked plenty when I reach your level, but I'm perfectly fine with that. You're right, it doesn't matter who started it, but you said twice in post #1 that we called you out. I just wanted to clarify the facts. I think you should dig up said post by the baroness and post it for validity sake. If you're right, I will admit that I was wrong. But that thread was the first that baroness ever posted in and you will see that she didn't call out the Indians. Anyway, like you said, it doesn't matter. But let's be real, you guys must be happy that we formed. Now you have something to look forward to. It gets lonely at the top, doesn't it?

As far as bullying goes, sez is right, we simply can't check every post on every wall. There's going to be sheet talkers and people who take things too far. But, we do initially let members know that that's not how we want to conduct ourselves and we certainly don't encourage people to be a-holes. The Indians have a bunch of a-holes, but also plenty of solid people and I don't judge your entire crew by only the a-holes.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-03-2012, 11:46 AM
I'm expecting to get my azz kicked plenty when I reach your level, but I'm perfectly fine with that. You're right, it doesn't matter who started it, but you said twice in post #1 that we called you out. I just wanted to clarify the facts. I think you should dig up said post by the baroness and post it for validity sake. If you're right, I will admit that I was wrong. But that thread was the first that baroness ever posted in and you will see that she didn't call out the Indians. Anyway, like you said, it doesn't matter. But let's be real, you guys must be happy that we formed. Now you have something to look forward to. It gets lonely at the top, doesn't it?

As far as bullying goes, sez is right, we simply can't check every post on every wall. There's going to be sheet talkers and people who take things too far. But, we do initially let members know that that's not how we want to conduct ourselves and we certainly don't encourage people to be a-holes. The Indians have a bunch of a-holes, but also plenty of solid people and I don't judge your entire crew by only the a-holes.

..........+1

BrandonCrimeCity
07-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Lmao...wtf is this about? Nice first post. I'm not an Indian lover by any means, but that kinda talk makes me want to attack u for sure....please post up screen name and level ASAP....lol

I'm at level 131. Melvin...
Please hurry! Can't wait!

Johnny70
07-03-2012, 12:04 PM
yeah ok professor

Luciferianism
07-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Stats? :P :P

sez
07-03-2012, 12:14 PM

lol "Melvin" lol

Swingle007
07-03-2012, 12:15 PM

No Melvin's coming up for me on lvl 131.....u hiding with 50 mafia or something? My low level account just so happens to be on lvl 131 currently, so you are either a liar or a coward....or both! So long slap nuts....

Joeycool
07-03-2012, 12:23 PM
You're right, it doesn't matter who started it, but you said twice in post #1 that we called you out. I just wanted to clarify the facts. I think you should dig up said post by the baroness and post it for validity sake. If you're right, I will admit that I was wrong. But that thread was the first that baroness ever posted in and you will see that she didn't call out the Indians.

I think this is what did it mate.

All of you have been at this longer than some of us and no doubt are stronger and higher levels. If you want to mob up with the COLD then by all means you are welcome. If not lets battle it out and have some fun.

Post number 82

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?31549-Calling-All-COLD-MAFIA-Members......&p=253582#post253582

G Wiz
07-03-2012, 12:23 PM
You are playing with words wiz cold called out the Indians, the war with karma already existed.
I started this thread for one main reason and that was for exactly the reaction you gave me wiz.
Here for everyone to see and understand. cold karma are just as big of bullies, just as big of shlt talkers, as the Indians ever were and dont want to be anything else. They want to be just like us and do exactly the same things we do, Hell they want to be us! The only difference is they want to come on the forum and pretend that in some way, they are the good guys? THERE ARE NO GOOD GUYS in this we are the bad guys wiz, and you know what?, WE ARE PROUD TO BE THE BAD GUYS! that is our role in this, your "gang" picked the role of wannabes pretending to be something they are not, it fits you well... and lastly, I love when things go exactly as planned (I see you couldn't figure out the plural LOL) Indeed I do! You can come back and respond with whatever double talk and bullshlt you choose to try to back out of it as im sure you will, my point has been made no matter how much you try to claim otherwise. so go ahead have the last word on here like you always do and The Indians will have the last word in game like we always do.
(Edited: Because civility is best...always.)

Look...yea this is a new gang coming up and I know it's a lot to deal with, but hey...your still an indian :D You should celebrate that man!

Why are you letting a bunch of "pretenders" draw your emotions like that? Go on and have some fun! Beat some CK members bro!

Hold your head high, because I'm sure this will all 'blow over' soon ;)

Swearengen
07-03-2012, 12:25 PM
The Battle Lines are Drawn!

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6026/battled.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/battled.jpg/)

Johnny70
07-03-2012, 12:26 PM
I like Turtles
I like Turtles too

Paulio
07-03-2012, 12:26 PM
I think this is what did it mate.

Post number 82

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?31549-Calling-All-COLD-MAFIA-Members......&p=253582#post253582

I read that post too, but in no way does it appear that she was calling out any specific group.

Los Angel
07-03-2012, 12:33 PM
War = more money for funzio

Good job guys!

Joeycool
07-03-2012, 12:38 PM
I read that post too, but in no way does it appear that she was calling out any specific group.

Thats subjective. She called out everyone who didnt want to mob up. What do you think happens when the strongest gang see comments like that. Just sayin'

Paulio
07-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Thats subjective. She called out everyone who didnt want to mob up. What do you think happens when the strongest gang see comments like that. Just sayin'

Misinterprets?

Joeycool
07-03-2012, 12:44 PM
Misinterprets?

You are implying the message was misinterpreted?

Paulio
07-03-2012, 12:56 PM
You are implying the message was misinterpreted?

Sort of. She was taking a lot of slack from that thread, mostly from beloved forum members. I think she was addressing anyone hating, and I don't think she was even aware of the Indians at that point. So it was misinterpreted in the sense that noodles took it as a personal challenge. But I'm just speculating. Only she can speak for herself.

Joeycool
07-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Sort of. She was taking a lot of slack from that thread, mostly from beloved forum members. I think she was addressing anyone hating, and I don't think she was even aware of the Indians at that point. So it was misinterpreted in the sense that noodles took it as a personal challenge. But I'm just speculating. Only she can speak for herself.

Oh well! ha ha!

I think Noodles saw her yappin and thought he throw down the gauntlet!

Paulio
07-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Oh well! ha ha!

I think Noodles saw her yappin and thought he throw down the gauntlet!

Lol, we sure have our work cut out for us.

Joeycool
07-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Lol, we sure have our work cut out for us.

Yes you do! ha ha! ;)

Dillinja
07-03-2012, 01:14 PM
blah blah blah... = I really need a smoke

Hey Johnny...If I can ever be bothered to start the Bong crew, me and you are gonna cheech and chong all these lightweights outta town :D

Joeycool
07-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Hey Johnny...If I can ever be bothered to start the Bong crew, me and you are gonna cheech and chong all these lightweights outta town :D

Plus you'll always have them digestives with you for when the munchies strike! :)

Dillinja
07-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Plus you'll always have them digestives with you for when the munchies strike! :)
Talking of digestives, I let Johnny know that's a fave past time of yours and when you agree on something, it's not a hand that you shake... :rolleyes:

Joeycool
07-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Talking of digestives, I let Johnny know that's a fave past time of yours and when you agree on something, it's not a hand that you shake... :rolleyes:

ha ha ha! Nice one!

Fredo
07-03-2012, 01:39 PM
And this is why they created the special olympics.

So retards can compete against each other.

Way to go guys!

Joeycool
07-03-2012, 01:44 PM

Way to go guys!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/snl_spittake.gif

G Wiz
07-03-2012, 01:56 PM

Way to go guys!I find that extremely offensive as I have a relative who is handicapped and tried to get there.

Los Angel
07-03-2012, 02:01 PM
A friend with w33d is a friend indeed 

WinkadInk
07-03-2012, 02:19 PM
My best friend growing up has down syndrome, g wiz, I say we put aside fighting for a day week to smack that guy down...anyone agree?

Joeycool
07-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Anyone who finds him PM me. There is a place on the Indians hit list with his name on it.

G Wiz
07-03-2012, 02:32 PM
My best friend growing up has down syndrome, g wiz, I say we put aside fighting for a day week to smack that guy down...anyone agree?

Anyone who finds him PM me. There is a place on the Indians hit list with his name on it.I was waiting for an apology or something...but that works!

DoubleBarrelMob
07-03-2012, 04:10 PM

Way to go guys!

You are a pathetic piece of sheet! You're on the same level as a rapist or a child molester and honestly this planet would be so much better without people like you on it. I hope I find you on the rivals list...

Johnny70
07-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Ok all four mobs stop all attacks on each other and go after this guy Fredo, tag his wall with "blah blah blah" (everybody knows what that means now, thanks D) and at the end of a undetermind time an undisclosed prize will be awarded to an unnamed participant, or not...:D

Dipstik
07-03-2012, 05:21 PM
You are a pathetic piece of sheet! You're on the same level as a rapist or a child molester and honestly this planet would be so much better without people like you on it. I hope I find you on the rivals list...

Being politically incorrect is as bad as **** now? Careful... You'll offend the feminists! Retarded used to be a clinical term you know. Get off your soapboxes, guys...

Dipstik
07-03-2012, 05:23 PM
See? **** is so bad I can't even say it on the Internet! Your argument is invalid!

Buck
07-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Found a fredo.... And he's a 499r

joaquim
07-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Found a fredo.... And he's a 499r

What level?

Buck
07-03-2012, 05:57 PM
He's a 158

Philo Beddoe
07-03-2012, 06:12 PM

hmm overreact much? it may be poor taste but every 1 of u have told an off color joke or reference about some other group that someone else might find offensive. Bunch of hypocrites u r. Anyone that says otherwise is either lying or is a bore. My brother was in Boces and SpEd and I'm not all ready to compare someone to a rap.ist for making a joke. Lighten up peeps...your mad that he was more or less calling all of you out than about him attacking retarded folk.

G Wiz
07-03-2012, 06:44 PM
^^^it's a bit different when its done among yourselves in private (though still not right, it is not made public). This is an open internet forum and words stretch far.

I'm a psychologist/therapist so I have a certain passion about these things. We all have done it, yes, but overreacting? No, because it is the same overreactions that cause people to think twice about what leaves their mouth for "the next time".

Philo Beddoe
07-03-2012, 07:22 PM
^^^it's a bit different when its done among yourselves in private (though still not right, it is not made public). This is an open internet forum and words stretch far.

I'm a psychologist/therapist so I have a certain passion about these things. We all have done it, yes, but overreacting? No, because it is the same overreactions that cause people to think twice about what leaves their mouth for "the next time".

I apreciate what ur saying and I know they weren't your words but seriously you still think that comparing an insensitive joke on an internet forum is the same thing as child molestation or r ape? come on I been reading the forum for a few months now, ur better than that.
I have read respected forum members refer to that payam dude as gayam. how u think that makes a gay dude feel to see that on a "far stretching" internet forum? where was all the hate and **** comparison then. Qpr calls dudes plums day and nite. that most def is offensive to everyone that has to read it.

Dipstik
07-03-2012, 07:27 PM
I find political correctness more offensive than political incorrectness. Thought control just rubs me wrong.

G Wiz
07-03-2012, 07:34 PM
I apreciate what ur saying and I know they weren't your words but seriously you still think that comparing an insensitive joke on an internet forum is the same thing as child molestation or r ape? come on I been reading the forum for a few months now, ur better than that.
I have read respected forum members refer to that payam dude as gayam. how u think that makes a gay dude feel to see that on a "far stretching" internet forum? where was all the hate and **** comparison then. Qpr calls dudes plums day and nite. that most def is offensive to everyone that has to read it.
No doubt, I see your angle for sure. Sometimes there is what I like to call tolerable periods in life and history is full of them. Yea DBM's comparison to rapits and such might be a bit extreme, but it goes to show exactly where the lines are currently. Even in prison, rapists are considered lower than the lowest, and thats just reality...Some things are less tolerable than others.

Only recently has the word "gay" began to carry more conscience behind it, and that is only because of people raising awareness. But how can you make someone aware that something is offensive unless they get called out on it? I particularly found Fredo's statement to hit me at home, so I responded. The word "plum" hasn't because I have never seen anyone stand up against it, nor do I have any reason to think so because of culture differences that makes me less aware that its even a slur (which I haven't till just now)

I guess what I'm getting at is that you should always be willing to stand up for the things you believe in, especially when it effects you.

But seriously, this wouldn't be a problem if we had some solid moderation on here, like truly!

DoubleBarrelMob
07-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Maybe you're right, it's not as bad as being a rapist or chomo. That said, I lump them into the same category due to the fact they all prey on the weak. He may not molest children, but he's a certified puppy kicker!

DoubleBarrelMob
07-03-2012, 07:41 PM
how u think that makes a gay dude feel to see that on a "far stretching" internet forum?

Why don't you tell us! Ha.

J/k, I had to, it was too easy!

WinkadInk
07-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Ooooo he's a 499r, I'm hungry! Think I might have to lvl just for him ^_^

Philo Beddoe
07-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Why don't you tell us! Ha.

J/k, I had to, it was too easy!

Ha on you sir. u have taken the bait and showed your true colors to this forum. double barrel mob supports hatred and intolerance. i am offended by your joke and deem you the lowest of all puppy kickers by my highly subjective rating scale. Will all the cc gangs please attack double barrel and show them that we don't tolerate hate.

Dipstik
07-03-2012, 08:01 PM
I hate bigots. Intolerant people should be shot.

joaquim
07-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Will all the cc gangs please attack double barrel and show them that we don't tolerate hate.

haha! You really think they're gonna hit us for hate! It was a f**king joke, you take things to seriously. I mean seriously everyone says something hateful at least once every couple of hours.

Dipstik
07-03-2012, 08:05 PM
haha! You really think they're gonna hit us for hate! It was a f**king joke, you take things to seriously. I mean seriously everyone says something hateful at least once every couple of hours.

Swing and a miss!

Philo Beddoe
07-03-2012, 08:06 PM
The word "plum" hasn't because I have never seen anyone stand up against it, nor do I have any reason to think so because of culture differences that makes me less aware that its even a slur (which I haven't till just now)

I guess what I'm getting at is that you should always be willing to stand up for the things you believe in, especially when it effects you.

But seriously, this wouldn't be a problem if we had some solid moderation on here, like truly!

plum isnt really offensive, just a qpr thing he like to say all the time. It is irksome to see someone say the same thing so i stand up against it. someone should just ban that plums ip.

Dipstik
07-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Just ignore him. I did a long time ago. Dumbass never had a thing to say worth reading.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Ha on you sir. u have taken the bait and showed your true colors to this forum. double barrel mob supports hatred and intolerance. i am offended by your joke and deem you the lowest of all puppy kickers by my highly subjective rating scale. Will all the cc gangs please attack double barrel and show them that we don't tolerate hate.

Point taken. You know what I really hate? This game.

Paulio
07-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Point taken. You know what I really hate? This game.

But you loooove this forum

Philo Beddoe
07-03-2012, 08:10 PM

yeh like dipstik said swing and a miss. think much son? u just reiterated my point.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-03-2012, 08:12 PM
But you loooove this forum

Nope, hate it too.

joaquim
07-03-2012, 08:14 PM
I mean seriously everyone says something hateful at least once every couple of hours.

we don't tolerate hate.

That means that you too say hatefull things since we all say them and yet you're saying that you don't tolerate hate. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Paulio
07-03-2012, 08:16 PM
That means that you too say hatefull things since we all say them and yet you're saying that you don't tolerate hate. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Actually Joaquim, you just quoted yourself. Lol

Philo Beddoe
07-03-2012, 08:20 PM
don't fight it joquim, double barrel is goin down now. everyone gunning for u and ur band of haters. F all the bigots and there funny but unsavory jokes. u stand with them joquim means you support the hate. it's not too late to do the right thing tho, repent now.

G Wiz
07-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Actually Joaquim, you just quoted yourself. Lol

^^^Internal battles bro lol! I see them a lot in what I do :P

Philo Beddoe
07-03-2012, 08:21 PM

Strike 2.....

Philo Beddoe
07-03-2012, 08:23 PM
^^^Internal battles bro lol! I see them a lot in what I do :P

U dont know the beginin of my issues. :)

G Wiz
07-03-2012, 08:26 PM
U dont know the beginin of my issues. :)I need only know your desires in life and I will know your issues!

Chalk that one up to Exp. Can't get that from no stinking loft :P

joaquim
07-03-2012, 08:27 PM
don't fight it joquim, double barrel is goin down now. everyone gunning for u and ur band of haters. F all the bigots and there funny but unsavory jokes. u stand with them joquim means you support the hate. it's not too late to do the right thing tho, repent now.

Jesus man why take things so seriously. Take a breath and enjoy life for once. I support some of the discriminated groups like the Mexicans. Why do I support them? Well I'm not Mexican but all Latinos are Latinos some just behave differently than others. I support the Muslims. Not all of them are terrorists! Just because you let off a few jokes every once in a while doesn't mean you support the thread. Now I have to go so I'm not posting in this thread again tonight.

Philo Beddoe
07-03-2012, 08:33 PM
Jesus man why take things so seriously. Take a breath and enjoy life for once. I support some of the discriminated groups like the Mexicans. Why do I support them? Well I'm not Mexican but all Latinos are Latinos some just behave differently than others. I support the Muslims. Not all of them are terrorists! Just because you let off a few jokes every once in a while doesn't mean you support the thread. Now I have to go so I'm not posting in this thread again tonight.

Aaaaand strike 3. seriously bro, u might want to buy a clue. sarcasm, meet joquim. Joquim, meet sarcasm. u 2 r gonna get along juuuuust fine.

Philo Beddoe
07-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Nope, hate it too.

Missed this comment earlier
just goes to show that in addition to harboring bigots and haters, double barrel mafia is weak from the top down. Everyone attack.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Missed this comment earlier
just goes to show that in addition to harboring bigots and haters, double barrel mafia is weak from the top down. Everyone attack.

Ooo burn!!

Lloyd~
07-03-2012, 09:52 PM
have u ever tripped over a 5 cent coin?

this guy did LOL

Max Power
07-04-2012, 05:53 AM
I cant wait for DoubleBarrel to level up so the Native Americans can slaughter him.

This post was edited for political correctness. No animals were harmed in the filming of this post.

WinkadInk
07-04-2012, 06:43 AM
I'm allergic to sarcasm...and for that skeptical face is skeptical >_<

Toomz
07-04-2012, 06:59 AM
This thread made me yawn in real.

(CK) Toomz
Lvl 111

DoubleBarrelMob
07-04-2012, 07:11 AM
Right turn Clyde!

doinkent
07-04-2012, 07:13 AM
i will wreck all you little CK fairies

DoubleBarrelMob
07-04-2012, 07:18 AM
I cant wait for DoubleBarrel to level up so the Native Americans can slaughter him.

This post was edited for political correctness. No animals were harmed in the filming of this post.

We're not beefing with the Indians....

Philo Beddoe
07-04-2012, 07:19 AM
i will wreck all you little CK fairies

u better watch out. that was an intolerant statement. folks around here don't take too kindly to hateful thoughts.lets see if they r hypocrits or if they condemn your comments. I am betting the former. selective moral enforcement.

Swingle007
07-04-2012, 07:48 AM
I dislike obese women and elderly drivers.....if that gets the gangs after me then so be it. I just can't help it!

Dillinja
07-04-2012, 07:53 AM
i will wreck all your little CocK, fairies
fixed for truth...

Fredo
07-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Some of you seem to have grasped my implied point with my intentionally offensive comment, while others foolishly took the bait and ran with it.

A large number of you, including many people on this post that were "offended" by my comment and voiced misguided righteous indignation, have no problem whatsoever launching and posting - quite publicly, in fact, on player profiles - a whole litany of homophobic, anti-gay, sexist and misogynistic comments.

Indeed, you can even read posts on this thread that are replete with reports of this equally offensive behavior, and even seemingly supportive of it. Your stupid "gang war" appears to largely consist of people calling each other gay slurs.

In fact, the biggest "gang" in this stupid game calls itself uses as its name a term that a large proportion of a race of people find offensive, using stereotypical symbols of their affiliation.

So where do you hypocrites draw the line on what is acceptable and unacceptable bigotry?

I guess you can call yourselves the "Indians," a term that many native americans find extremely offensive, and use a race/ethnicity as a gang affiliation? How about if a group wanted to call themselves the "Chinamen," "Japs" or "Blacks"? Would that be OK too? Of would you cry to heaven about how horribly offensive that is?

I guess you can call a player you hate "Gayam" and call other people gay slurs, accuse them of being homosexual and raise any of a number of similar epithets. A group of people that only wants to be treated with equality and dignity is fair game.

But you draw the line with the mentally handicapped. At least I have been able to determine that much, but most of you seem to have not thought about the larger implications of your absurdly inconsistent conduct. Yeah, that makes sense. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

To be clear, I posted what I posted not because of any animus or bigotry towards the mentally handicapped, but to draw out the hypocrites here.

Many of you took the bait, so now please explain to me why your identical bigotry - or tolerance of identical bigotry - is acceptable.

G Wiz, I am pointing a finger at you in particular. Please explain in full candor why you would have posts on this board moderated for a single offensive comment about the mentally handicapped, while you have nothing to say about anti-gay comments. Please also explain why you tolerate members of your "gang" making those types of comments. Truly, I thought you were a decent guy, and as a therapist the inconsistency of your behavior is nothing less than shocking. The fact you could not grasp these simple contradictions, while even expressly acknowledging that it is inappropriate to call someone "gay" as a slur to reference your enlightenment, is beyond comprehension.

I would pose a similar question to the "Indians," but I have no respect for them and they are a pathetic group of individuals whose lives have been so subsumed by this game that they are beyond hope. And think it's OK to use a derogatory name for an indigenous people as an appropriate affiliation.

To be further clear, I am not at all politically correct. I believe in the South Park approach to humor, where every person, group, race and gender is fair game.

But I do hate hypocrites, moral grandstanders and imbeciles, so I guess you could fairly say that's where my anti-tolerance lies.

Crime City: where it's OK to use anti-gays slurs and name your gang with an offensive racist term, but you can't use the word "retard."

You people are shameful.

G Wiz
07-04-2012, 12:11 PM
G Wiz, I am pointing a finger at you in particular. Please explain in full candor why you would have posts on this board moderated for a single offensive comment about the mentally handicapped, while you have nothing to say about anti-gay comments. Please also explain why you tolerate members of your "gang" making those types of comments. Truly, I thought you were a decent guy, and as a therapist the inconsistency of your behavior is nothing less than shocking. The fact you could not grasp these simple contradictions, while even expressly acknowledging that it is inappropriate to call someone "gay" as a slur to reference your enlightenment, is beyond comprehension.Well I said it already, but I guess I can be a bit more clear. I work with mentally handicapped people. It really doesn't get any more basic than that. The sensitivity that I have gained from first hand experiences has given me particular defensiveness to that area of life.

Like everything in this world, we all have passions and we all have deeply rooted core beliefs about things. I am a Bahamian born and raised man. The cultural sensitivity to mental retardation is something I cannot explain nor ask that you be sensitive to because this is how I was born and raised.

I would like to say that I am as passionate about gay rights, and prejudices of other variations, but I am not and because I feel a certain way about one set of slurs/prejudices etc, does not promote me to be Mr. Activist about every sensitive issue floating around, feel me?

Now, don't get me wrong, I have never been one to tolerate slurring in any form, but I am not a Crime City moderator nor am I a watchmen for any anti-slurring campaign. At times every person can be ignorant, but ignorance is a beggar of awareness. If you see someone making offensive remarks, call them on it! It's not a CK, indian or DBM issue, its a humanity issue.

If you read my comment in response to your post, I in no way ousted you as a rapist or any other forms of slander like others have, I simply brought it to your attention that "hey Fredo, I found that one a bit offensive"....seems fair bro?

I do not hate you and I do not hold a grudge against you, lets be clear.

Philo Beddoe
07-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Some of you seem to have grasped my implied point with my intentionally offensive comment, while others foolishly took the bait and ran with it.

A large number of you, including many people on this post that were "offended" by my comment and voiced misguided righteous indignation, have no problem whatsoever launching and posting - quite publicly, in fact, on player profiles - a whole litany of homophobic, anti-gay, sexist and misogynistic comments.

Indeed, you can even read posts on this thread that are replete with reports of this equally offensive behavior, and even seemingly supportive of it. Your stupid "gang war" appears to largely consist of people calling each other gay slurs.

In fact, the biggest "gang" in this stupid game calls itself uses as its name a term that a large proportion of a race of people find offensive, using stereotypical symbols of their affiliation.

So where do you hypocrites draw the line on what is acceptable and unacceptable bigotry?

I guess you can call yourselves the "Indians," a term that many native americans find extremely offensive, and use a race/ethnicity as a gang affiliation? How about if a group wanted to call themselves the "Chinamen," "Japs" or "Blacks"? Would that be OK too? Of would you cry to heaven about how horribly offensive that is?

I guess you can call a player you hate "Gayam" and call other people gay slurs, accuse them of being homosexual and raise any of a number of similar epithets. A group of people that only wants to be treated with equality and dignity is fair game.

But you draw the line with the mentally handicapped. At least I have been able to determine that much, but most of you seem to have not thought about the larger implications of your absurdly inconsistent conduct. Yeah, that makes sense. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

To be clear, I posted what I posted not because of any animus or bigotry towards the mentally handicapped, but to draw out the hypocrites here.

Many of you took the bait, so now please explain to me why your identical bigotry - or tolerance of identical bigotry - is acceptable.

G Wiz, I am pointing a finger at you in particular. Please explain in full candor why you would have posts on this board moderated for a single offensive comment about the mentally handicapped, while you have nothing to say about anti-gay comments. Please also explain why you tolerate members of your "gang" making those types of comments. Truly, I thought you were a decent guy, and as a therapist the inconsistency of your behavior is nothing less than shocking. The fact you could not grasp these simple contradictions, while even expressly acknowledging that it is inappropriate to call someone "gay" as a slur to reference your enlightenment, is beyond comprehension.

I would pose a similar question to the "Indians," but I have no respect for them and they are a pathetic group of individuals whose lives have been so subsumed by this game that they are beyond hope. And think it's OK to use a derogatory name for an indigenous people as an appropriate affiliation.

To be further clear, I am not at all politically correct. I believe in the South Park approach to humor, where every person, group, race and gender is fair game.

But I do hate hypocrites, moral grandstanders and imbeciles, so I guess you could fairly say that's where my anti-tolerance lies.

Crime City: where it's OK to use anti-gays slurs and name your gang with an offensive racist term, but you can't use the word "retard."

You people are shameful.

I tried, not sure if they got it though. They r so blinded by their hypocracy your point will not register. I liked the prison analogy from Gwiz that still didn't address the relationship between a joke about retards and a child molester. grasping at straws my man.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-04-2012, 12:23 PM
@Fredo

You have some valid points in your post but, the one thing you are missing is All of the groups of people you talk about in your post have a voice and are mentally Capable of understanding that they are being disrespected or discriminating against. Most of The mentally challenged people have no idea of these concepts and can't defend them selves and that my friend is when the truely enlighten people step in.

G Wiz
07-04-2012, 12:23 PM
I tried, not sure if they got it though. They r so blinded by their hypocracy your point will not register. I liked the prison analogy from Gwiz that still didn't address the relationship between a joke about retards and a child molester. grasping at straws my man.Too much on the literal bud.

I used it to mean that people everywhere have certain feelings about issues. Though prisoners have killed, stolen, bribed etc. they frown upon child molesters. Do prisoners have the right to point fingers like that? Well whatever the answer is, they still have those feelings.

To tie it in, I'm saying that I have said things I later came to regret (and learned from), but it didn't make my feelings about mental disability any more or less justified.

Fredo
07-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Well I said it already, but I guess I can be a bit more clear. I work with mentally handicapped people. It really doesn't get any more basic than that. The sensitivity that I have gained from first hand experiences has given me particular defensiveness to that area of life.

Like everything in this world, we all have passions and we all have deeply rooted core beliefs about things. I am a Bahamian born and raised man. The cultural sensitivity to mental retardation is something I cannot explain nor ask that you be sensitive to because this is how I was born and raised.

I would like to say that I am as passionate about gay rights, and prejudices of other variations, but I am not and because I feel a certain way about one set of slurs/prejudices etc, does not promote me to be Mr. Activist about every sensitive issue floating around, feel me?

Now, don't get me wrong, I have never been one to tolerate slurring in any form, but I am not a Crime City moderator nor am I a watchmen for any anti-slurring campaign. At times every person can be ignorant, but ignorance is a beggar of awareness. If you see someone making offensive remarks, call them on it! It's not a CK, indian or DBM issue, its a humanity issue.

If you read my comment in response to your post, I in no way ousted you as a rapist or any other forms of slander like others have, I simply brought it to your attention that "hey Fredo, I found that one a bit offensive"....seems fair bro?

I do not hate you and I do not hold a grudge against you, lets be clear.

G Wiz, I said I thought you were a decent guy. And it's always nice to be proven right. I really appreciate your thoughtful comments and understand exactly what you mean. Likewise, I think you understand my point and intention. If only people on this thread (and I do not mean you specifically) showed the same sensitivity and reaction to status based invectives, including the extreme level of anti-gay sentiments in these "gang wars," I think the game would be a better place. But I digress.

Fredo
07-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Dr BoneCrusher, just two points in response. First, that other groups may be more capable of responding does not justify the behavior or really make it less awful. Wrong is wrong. I don't think that is what you mean, but I just wanted to note that. Second, by virtue of his career G Wiz is a better authority on the subject, but I assure you there are varying degrees of cognitive impairments, and many mentally handicapped people I know are very capable of understanding and responding to abusive behavior, which only makes the conduct that more hurtful.

G Wiz
07-04-2012, 12:36 PM
G Wiz, I said I thought you were a decent guy. And it's always nice to be proven right. I really appreciate your thoughtful comments and understand exactly what you mean. Likewise, I think you understand my point and intention. If only people on this thread (and I do not mean you specifically) showed the same sensitivity and reaction to status based invectives, including the extreme level of anti-gay sentiments in these "gang wars," I think the game would be a better place. But I digress.Well I couldn't agree more that things are becoming nastier as the wars go on. Hopefully, it can come to a point where we put aside the unecessary stuff and get back to true fun.

As a result of this (awareness) I will begin to promote more civility from the CK side of things and hopefully other gangs/mobs/peeps will follow.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-04-2012, 12:37 PM
I apologize if my comment offended any child molesters or rapists.

Dipstik
07-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Apology accepted

DoubleBarrelMob
07-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Apology accepted

Literally LOL!

617Pats
07-04-2012, 01:12 PM
Wah! Another CK and Indian battle on the forum. How about you guys just meet up and kill each other in real life? The winners will be the survivors. I have grown far too tired of the dramatic whining from gangs and peeps fighting and arguing with each other. Just a game.

Luciferianism
07-04-2012, 01:18 PM
That's a good idea. CK and Indians should just go murder each other in real life. That would settle things once and for all.

G Wiz
07-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Lol...A game should never get to that level. They have MMA for that!

Dipstik
07-04-2012, 01:26 PM
I'd pay to see Joeycool in the octagon. I'm pretty sure the picture payam posted of him earlier was real.

Joeycool
07-04-2012, 01:28 PM
He's a 158

Thank you. :cool:

Joeycool
07-04-2012, 01:32 PM
I'd pay to see Joeycool in the octagon. I'm pretty sure the picture payam posted of him earlier was real.

Unfortunately that was not me. My profile has pictures of me on it.

I did actually have a couple of months MMA training when I left the RMC. I had to stop because I couldn't go to work with black eyes etc.

I prefer boxing. I'd like to get you in the ring some time dipstick. If you are ever in the UK let me know. We'll make that happen. :cool:

Dipstik
07-04-2012, 01:37 PM
Holy Pedosmile, batman! You are one creepy looking mother****er. Those are the pictures you CHOSE to put up of yourself?

Joeycool
07-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Holy Pedosmile, batman! You are one creepy looking mother****er. Those are the pictures you CHOSE to put up of yourself?

I'm pleased you liked looking at my photos dipstick.

Johnny70
07-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Well in the spirit of the day I defend your right to your opinion there frodo, but I also defend my right to kick your azz for it! Happy 4th everybody! party till you throw up, and when you throw up throw up on G-wiz (he lives for it folks)

Luciferianism
07-04-2012, 03:24 PM
My profile has pictures of me on it.

Ahhh! My eyes!

Joeycool
07-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Ahhh! My eyes!

ha ha! Thanks! :o

jobadass
07-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Crime City forum...Like sand through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.

Joeycool
07-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Crime City forum...Like sand through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/when-you-feel-people-staring-at-you.gif

jobadass
07-04-2012, 04:22 PM
LMAO JC! I'm having a tough time posting I'm laughing so hard!

Max Power
07-04-2012, 04:30 PM
That's a good idea. CK and Indians should just go murder each other in real life. That would settle things once and for all.

We will slash each others throats with our Visa Titanium cards.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-04-2012, 04:34 PM
We will slash each others throats with our Visa Titanium cards.

Now that's funny,

Payam (The Real one)
07-04-2012, 04:52 PM

Yes, it was but Joeycool complained and the picture was promptly removed by Crime City Mark. The Photo of noodles and xenoke stayed up though.

jobadass
07-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Yes, it was but Joeycool complained and the picture was promptly removed by Crime City Mark. The Photo of noodles and xenoke stayed up though.Like there wasn't enough drama already...thanks for popping in Payam.

Philo Beddoe
07-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Yes, it was but Joeycool complained and the picture was promptly removed by Crime City Mark. The Photo of noodles and xenoke stayed up though.

what pic are we talkin about, im a little new

Eyelusion
07-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Like there wasn't enough drama already...thanks for popping in Payam.

ROFL! Hahaha!