PDA

View Full Version : SUMMARY - What YOU want to see in Crime City so far........

The Billionaire
07-02-2012, 09:10 PM
So, Dreno33 started a very interesting thread which became a sticky called "What do YOU want to see in Crime City".

There were many great posts and the results from the poll is as follows:
Areas = 0.83%
Decorations = 5.83%
Buildings = 48.33%
Equipment = 31.67%
Goals & Jobs = 10.83%

CCM posted on the thread last night that he's in the process of turning it into a presentation which he will link to the thread once he's completed it. He also said...."PS, my presentations aren't really that cool." We'll look forward to seeing it CCM.

So i thought i would go through the thread and make a quick summary of everything that was suggested. Also CCM can have a read and check he hasn't left anything out of his presentation.

Enjoy :) and lets hope as much as possible gets implemented over the coming months. Well done guys & girls.

Below is a list of what YOU want to see in Crime City. (Apologies if i missed anything.)

Funzio

Funzio encouraging good hood development.
Android and IOS get all content at the same time.Implemented
Get rid of cheaters from the game.Improvements made
A confirmation pop-up before spending gold.
For the long serving forum members to be listened too. After all we are your most knowledgable customers.

Player Stats Page

Break it down a bit more to show the following - # of guns, # of melee, # of explosives, # of armor & # of vehicles.
A "Hood Established" date on the stats page.
A stat for "Money lost to attacks and robberies to date".

Menu Page

Swap the "Add Funds" button and the "News" button.
Some sort of "Notes" button where players can mark their rivals and take notes on them.
Attack and Rob buttons on the news feed list for rivals that were unsuccessful in beating you.

Attack & Defense Stats

True defensive readout for both attack defense and rob defense stats.

Mafia

Some sort of "Friends" mob list so we can add our most visited hoods to it.
Some sort of search option for our mob lists.

Jobs & Goals

Better farmable loot from jobs.Implemented (Release Date anyone??)
Drop rates for loot gets better in areas if you level them up.
Epic Goals that take a lengthly amount of time to complete.
A "Ranking System" like they have in Modern War.

Events

Regular PvP Tournament's, fortnightly or monthly.Implemented
Regular Robbery Tournament's, fortnightly or monthly.
Gold needed for time reset should be reduced as time passes.
Rolling events.Implemented
A way to win gold through the scratchers once in a while as a limited offer.
A way to win gold as a limited item for an event of some type.
Add more strategy into the events.
Ability to open event boxes with RP points.
EPIC Boss event like in Modern War. Implemented on the 17/08/12
Make event loot more powerful. (500 RP!!! why the drop to 300 in the latest event)
Instead of a "better luck next time" message players should collect "Event Points" which they get to spend on a choice of bonus equipment in the 24hr period after an event has ended.
Events should be advertised 24hr before they start.Implemented
Every player should start with 10 boxes at the start of the event.
Run the events for the advertised time. 1 week consists of 7 x 24hr days!
More defensive Event prizes and bonuses.
Event box drop rate increased especially from PvP Implemented

Respect Points

A higher/fourth tier of respect items, including a respect explosive.Implemented
More defensive RP guns and cars.
Double RP weekends.
The type of loot and the amount of RP's earnt from PvP and robberies should relate to the defense stat of the rival. The stronger the rival the more respect/better loot.
Mix up the type of events being released and slow down the pace of them a little bit. We've only had one PvP event and no robbery event. The rest had all been 10th item events.Event formats have changed

In Game Cash

Make in game cash more meaningful.Implemented
Be able to withdraw instantly from the bank instead of the "Need More Money" option popping up.

Game Levels & Expansions

Expansions past the 30th expansion Maximum.Implemented
More levels past the 200 mark.Implemented

Buildings

Need more money buildings! So we can keep economists busy.Implemented
More buildings at the higher levels
Defense buildings not be labeled as worthless, and the way they work toward direct attacks needs to DRASTICALLY change.
Players should be able to upgrade money buildings and defence buildings at the same time.
Power Buildings which boost Guns,Armor,Explosives,Vehicles and Melee.
Buildings we can purchase with respect points.
Buildings that generate respect points and defense buildings produce respect for successfully defending your hood.
A building that produces gold.
More money back when we sell buildings.
Factory buildings that boost equipment stats or have the ability to upgrade equipment.
Upgrade times and amounts displayed for all buildings while upgrading another building.
We would like to see more buildings from the map areas introduced into the store. You can never have to many buildings to choose from.

Suggested Buildings

Shooting Range
Boxing Ring
Lawyers Office
Chop Shop
Court House
Coffee Shop
Supermarket
Gym
Bomb Making Factory

Decorations

Lots more decorations. Walls, grass, steel fences
The ability to display our vehicles in our hood.
On the iPad, other peoples hood decorations aren’t showing. Only buildings are visible.

Inventory

Better organised inventory's. Players should have the ability to sort attack and defense items from strongest to weakest.
Mob Market where you can sell items from your inventory.

Equipment

They should have a jet equivalent for each category costing around $84M each. Implemented
More high-end CASH equipment.Implemented
Better in game money equipment worth buying at all levels.
Have an "Armory" tab that players can move their unwanted equipment into.
Players should be able to sell their equipment.
RP explosive weapons.Implemented
The abilty to make explosives non consumable (Bomb Making Factory)

enahs1
07-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Nice post... I really hope Gree and CCMark are reading this

Inzaghi
07-02-2012, 09:17 PM
A confirmation pop-up before spending gold!

PawnXIIX
07-02-2012, 09:21 PM

Yeah I read through that like "What? Nobody suggested that!?"

You stole the words right out of my mouth :P Give. Them. Back...

Zendfrim
07-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Oh my god Bill you are so awesome for summing all that crap up. Thank you x1000. FUNZIO I EXPECT YOU TO READ ALL OF THIS!

G Wiz
07-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Billionaire...good job man.

Reminds me of the late Syn!

The Billionaire
07-02-2012, 09:51 PM

Yeah I read through that like "What? Nobody suggested that!?"

You stole the words right out of my mouth :P Give. Them. Back...

Added.

Oh my god Bill you are so awesome for summing all that crap up. Thank you x1000. FUNZIO I EXPECT YOU TO READ ALL OF THIS!

Billionaire...good job man.

Reminds me of the late Syn!

Thanks guys, i think i joined the forum after Syn had left but he did some good stuff from what i've seen.

ShawnBB
07-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Avon, you are simply awesome, sorry again for my crappy posts in another thread.

sister morphine
07-02-2012, 10:48 PM
Get rid of the 10% bank charge, which has no equivalent in MW or KA. That would irritate the people who won the event gun which did that, but they could always have some other benefit substituted instead; maybe a 10% income boost, which would effectively be the same.

Make any item eligible for PvP loot, excepting those which either are paid for in real money, or have the capability of being paid for (ie, event items). The possibility of taking a really good item, even up to the Black Widow or Golden Defense, would make things interesting.

Eyelusion
07-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Excellent summary document, The Billionaire! You Da' Man!

Keep up the great work! :)

Timbathia
07-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Get rid of the 10% bank charge, which has no equivalent in MW or KA. That would irritate the people who won the event gun which did that, but they could always have some other benefit substituted instead; maybe a 10% income boost, which would effectively be the same.

Make any item eligible for PvP loot, excepting those which either are paid for in real money, or have the capability of being paid for (ie, event items). The possibility of taking a really good item, even up to the Black Widow or Golden Defense, would make things interesting.

Well thats not really true, as in those games you need to upgrade your vault, which ends up costing a lot of money and time. At least in CC you go bank unlimited funds from the get go. I think it is a great addition to charge people for hiding their money from rivals.

The object of these suggested improvements is not to make the game easier, but to make it more interesting/challenging/fun, etc.

Quirt
07-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Wow you posted my Xmas list in July :)

I've always said the players/community of CC make this good game great!
Listen to the people Gree/Funzio they have spoken :)

The Billionaire
07-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Well thats not really true, as in those games you need to upgrade your vault, which ends up costing a lot of money and time. At least in CC you go bank unlimited funds from the get go. I think it is a great addition to charge people for hiding their money from rivals.

The object of these suggested improvements is not to make the game easier, but to make it more interesting/challenging/fun, etc.

+1
Hit the nail on the head. No way do i want some cheater with monster stats taking my Golden Defense or Black Widow Shotgun.

sister morphine
07-03-2012, 12:34 AM
+1
Hit the nail on the head. No way do i want some cheater with monster stats taking my Golden Defense or Black Widow Shotgun.
No more than I'd want some monster created almost entirely from gold taking my stuff, eh Avon, lol 😏

ruffy
07-03-2012, 01:52 AM
i would love to see cc mark make a post here, just to show commitment that he is seriously in wanting to pass these fantastic ideas to the development team.

if not, this compiled list of fantastic ideas could be just left un-implemented.

and good job compiling this list billionaire.

PawnXIIX
07-03-2012, 01:56 AM
The thing I really wanted to see would be 2 buttons in the rival profile.

One that says "report"
One that says "send mafia request"

Either of those seem like too much or would there be a problem with?

doomnosee
07-03-2012, 01:59 AM
I think in addition to the many obvious potential improvements already highlighted, I also thought it might be worth thinking a bit more creatively about more radical additions to the game. I realise it may not be possible to implement all of these in existing platforms:

1. auction house or trading house. Sell defunct equipment/buildings on an open market to other players. Probably need to tier by level and check for other possible market distortions
2. Art collection (invest your hard won cash in art pieces to display in your museum - bit like a trophy cabinet :-)).
3. Gambling den - for winning/losing in game cash. The higher the level - the lower the rake. Possibly multi player poker rooms etc - at high end could gamble items as well as cash???
4. Third party random events - police raids etc
5. Make Mafias truly interactive - if they were capped at 500 and capped in terms of total att/def per level tier you could implement things like a) Start your own Mafia (one player, one Mafia family), b) Mafia wars, etc, c) players Mafia family affiliation flagged in profile, d) Mafia in game/messaging chat, etc

PawnXIIX
07-03-2012, 02:08 AM
1. auction house or trading house. Sell defunct equipment/buildings on an open market to other players. Probably need to tier by level and check for other possible market distortions

I like this idea for the items. Maybe this would be a good way to get rid of unwanted items from crates? Selling the items for gold maybe even. I don't see how it would handle buildings though, that would seem like a stretch from a dev standpoint.

2. Art collection (invest your hard won cash in art pieces to display in your museum - bit like a trophy cabinet :-)).

I like this however I feel like that would run out of creativity quickly D:

3. Gambling den - for winning/losing in game cash. The higher the level - the lower the rake. Possibly multi player poker rooms etc - at high end could gamble items as well as cash???

Good idea but I feel like this would be complicated and that it'd be difficult getting people together in a cooperative setting :/

4. Third party random events - police raids etc

I like this. Elaborate on what happens when you win or lose the raid? I wanna hear more on that.

5. Make Mafias truly interactive - if they were capped at 500 and capped in terms of total att/def per level tier you could implement things like a) Start your own Mafia (one player, one Mafia family), b) Mafia wars, etc, c) players Mafia family affiliation flagged in profile, d) Mafia in game/messaging chat, etc

Does that mean like the gangs we have?

dudeman
07-03-2012, 02:47 AM
I have directly suggested to Funzio, on multiple separate occasions, that gold spending needs to be looked at. What I mean is the absence of confirmation needs to be reviewed, or the action itself needs to be changed from a tap to a swipe. Every time I have presented this idea was because of an unintentional and costly misclick, and each time I have received the general response similar to "thanks for the email, I have forwarded your suggestions to the team."

I have to say though, something stinks. There are many gold purchases that already do require confirmation before the transaction is completed, and there are several non-gold actions that require confirmation before they are completed. A conformation for expedited building and upgrade completion seems to have been intentionally ignored for close to a full year. The reason I say the lack of action is intentional is because this idea has been suggested countless times by a countless number of players, yet nothing has ever been done to rectify the issue. Support is more than happy to return gold accidentally spent due to misclicks, but I strongly believe that their time would be better spent if this issue was prevented from occurring in the first place.

The fact that this issue still exists leads me to a sad conclusion: there are enough players who accidentally spend gold due to misclicks who simply accept it. Whether they accept it because they do not care, or because they lack the language skills to submit a ticket and request a refund I cannot possibly guess, but this system of instant builds and upgrades without confirmation is consistent through all three Funzio games. They assume the player performed the action intentionally first and take their money, rather than simply requesting conformational and saving support the extra time and effort required to close the tickets that should not need to be submitted at all.

AppleMacGuy
07-03-2012, 02:58 AM
The fact that this issue still exists leads me to a sad conclusion: there are enough players who accidentally spend gold due to misclicks who simply accept it. Whether they accept it because they do not care, or because they lack the language skills to submit a ticket and request a refund I cannot possibly guess, but this system of instant builds and upgrades without confirmation is consistent through all three Funzio games. They assume the player performed the action intentionally first and take their money, rather than simply requesting conformational and saving support the extra time and effort required to close the tickets that should not need to be submitted at all.

Never has a more truer statement has been made. It is a very sad reflection of Funzio's attitude on this matter...whatever they say, they have 100% no defence over this issue not having been rectified months and months and months ago. Period.

Dreno33
07-03-2012, 03:24 AM
Great idea Billionaire!! I added the link to my OP on the thread!(:

The Billionaire
07-03-2012, 12:58 PM
No more than I'd want some monster created almost entirely from gold taking my stuff, eh Avon, lol ��

Exactly, Avon would end up with quite a high number of Golden Defense and Black Widow Shotguns. I wouldn't complain though lol

Great idea Billionaire!! I added the link to my OP on the thread!(:

Thanks, i was wondering if you were going to do it but wanted to make sure it was done before CCM finished his presentation.

Dudeman - The need for confirmation before spending gold has been added to the Funzio section of the summary.

jobadass
07-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Excellent post Billionare! Thank you for taking the time to do it. I do think CCM does listen to us and does what he can.
The one thing I would love to see is them not only increasing levels, but increasing the # of mafia you bring to battle. Solve a lot of problems at once; Ability to increase A/D without buying Gold weapons, solve the 499 problem. Weaker 500's could bring 700 or 800 to battle and no longer be picked on by a stronger 499er.

Thanks again B

Dreno33
07-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Thanks, i was wondering if you were going to do it but wanted to make sure it was done before CCM finished his presentation.

that actually didnt cross my mind...

do you want me to copy & paste the OP into my poll's OP?

The Billionaire
07-03-2012, 02:39 PM
that actually didnt cross my mind...

do you want me to copy & paste the OP into my poll's OP?

Yeah you can do mate and then we've got all of our work in one place. Just gotta sit back and hope some of it gets implemented now lol

Olly1
07-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Dude can you add in that we would like to see the drop rate of boxes from attacks un-nerfed. It's driving me crazy!

Swearengen
07-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Awesome post Billiomiare! You should be like the CC forum spokesman, great summary of good ideas...

cookie monster
07-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Got to thinking about something different today.

Offensive buildings. They increase your attack points. For example, firing ranges.

OG Kush
07-03-2012, 11:48 PM
I like the buildings from some areas in the map. They are as big as the hotels but I want my hood looking good.

The Billionaire
07-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Dude can you add in that we would like to see the drop rate of boxes from attacks un-nerfed. It's driving me crazy!

Added although i think with our current mafia count boxes are a lot harder to come by because the players around us don't really participate in the events

Awesome post Billiomiare! You should be like the CC forum spokesman, great summary of good ideas...

I would love to be if it was going to make a difference although i think Funzio have their own agenda. I have however added a line in the Funzio section for this.

I like the buildings from some areas in the map. They are as big as the hotels but I want my hood looking good.

Added

JuSt.SiCk
07-13-2012, 06:40 PM
I would like to see something like a blackmarket. You could buy there temporal boosts like double RP drop rate for fights/robberies or increased Energy/Stamania recovery for 1 Week. What do u think about this? Maybe you could buy there boxes for the actuell event for some Gold. Just some thoughts.