PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU want to see in Modern War?

Dreno33
07-02-2012, 04:14 PM
>CLICK HERE (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?12779-What-do-YOU-want-to-see-in-Crime-City)<
For Crime City Mark's Original Thread back in November 2011 for CC.

>CLICK HERE (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36336-What-do-YOU-want-to-see-in-Crime-City)<
For Crime City's version of this same Poll.

Like CCM said in his old thread, this is for content ONLY. Bugfixes, technical issues, cheaters, casualty rates, etc is NOT what this Poll is about.

Anyways, I thought we should recreate the thread for MW and see what you all think(:

You get ONE option to vote for, make it the one you want the most!

We need more constructive threads, I think when we all show a common need (aka "want") GREE may just consider it. Plus the results will be interesting to look at, too. Haha. Not to mention, CCM is going to be sending A LOT more feedback btwn us and the developers. Our ideas will reach them much more it seems. Thanks CCM! Hope this thread helps you!!

CAPT.GIN
07-02-2012, 04:17 PM
I want to see more buildings!!! Cash and units!!! Can't forget the sea defense buildings!!! More free units... Better events!!! The dumb glitch gone!!! An a unit that lets us upgrade more the one building!!! Increase the vault... When I think of more big D I'll let you know

bigflan
07-02-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm gonna say everything except maps, and decorations

Ryan5100
07-02-2012, 04:18 PM
I voted for buildings. Hopefully more free buildings and a sea defense building :)

bigflan
07-02-2012, 04:26 PM
This is my idea thread for cash units http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?35974-Ideas-for-new-cash-units

manbeast
07-02-2012, 04:26 PM
corps for engineers!!!!! PPLLEEEEAAASSEEE

my thread:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?31020-Corps-of-Engineers-Boost-Building!!

http://i46.tinypic.com/14dhooy.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/8zjxol.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/9k2p91.jpg

also another version of a cement factory that gives a reduction similar to the draughtmen (30% reduction on upgrade prices). the cement factory is a joke

bigflan
07-02-2012, 04:27 PM
corps for engineers!!!!! PPLLEEEEAAASSEEEMan I lost my building thread

Ryan5100
07-02-2012, 04:35 PM
@manbeast that would be a good building as long as it wouldn't cost to much gold maybe 250 or whatever like the composites factory.

Fun
07-02-2012, 04:42 PM
New buildings like a boost building to boost the amount of cash collected from money bulidings and easier ways to remove alies like type the number of allies you would like to remove instead of manually have to remove multiple allies

Copenhagen
07-02-2012, 04:43 PM
I am struggling to find the need for more economy buildings when there aren't any high value units to purchase with in game cash that can compete with valor or gold units. We need more high A/D Units available!!!

On the surface this doesn't seem like the best way Funzio to increase gold sales, but on the contrary more gold will be spent on buildings and upgrades to acheive higher ingame cash units.

Poopenshire
07-02-2012, 04:44 PM
I would like to see alot less repeat posts especially when threads are active on The same day.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?31158-What-do-you-guys-want-in-the-next-update

SeqWins
07-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Upgrade reduction time building +1000

Jcotter
07-02-2012, 05:11 PM
I would like to see the inventory screen work like the top 45 units used in the battle results screen. I would like to be able to see what units are strong against what, and which ones are indestructible or not. Make the units so you can click on them.

I would also like to have a way to export a picture of my base without having to take screen shots, crop them, then piece them all together. My base is huge and as much as I'd like to see it all together, to be honest I can't be bothered. If it's not feasible to have this feature added in app... maybe have a web app/page where you can enter your ID and have pictures of your base exported.

I'd also like to see more cash buildings, equipment would be cool (IUOE :p ) and yes, even new decorations.

Dreno33
07-02-2012, 07:32 PM
I would like to see the inventory screen work like the top 45 units used in the battle results screen. I would like to be able to see what units are strong against what, and which ones are indestructible or not. Make the units so you can click on them.

I would also like to have a way to export a picture of my base without having to take screen shots, crop them, then piece them all together. My base is huge and as much as I'd like to see it all together, to be honest I can't be bothered. If it's not feasible to have this feature added in app... maybe have a web app/page where you can enter your ID and have pictures of your base exported.

I'd also like to see more cash buildings, equipment would be cool (IUOE :p ) and yes, even new decorations.

i do like these ideas (tho all mentioned several times before) i still do want them!(:

Mackdaddy
07-02-2012, 08:41 PM
I want a special ops building. It would give us cash units with big time Att/def stats and would offer units from all four category's under one roof.

Crime City Mark
07-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Stickied for a week. Enjoy!

JMC
07-02-2012, 08:53 PM
I would like to see more of the suggestions we make at least considered, and more of the problems we report, fixed.

War Priest
07-02-2012, 08:55 PM
I would like to see my ticket answered.

bigflan
07-02-2012, 08:56 PM
I would like the turret operator become a unit

Thief
07-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Well top choices would be additional Buildings.

How about a building that produces equipment/weapon. They would either have limited ammo or would break with x amount of uses but you get a level 1..2..3 etc weopon to collect every 3 hours?

An upgrade building that multiplies by the level of your defense tower to the defensive stats of the building.

Obviously a reduced upgrade time building (3-30%)

Upgrade the Cement Factory to 2-20% reduced cost (at 1-10% it feels nerfed)

A vault Building? (2-20 Million) It increases your vault up to 30 million when maxed out but someone can raid this building 5 times to remove the vault?

2 Bunkers that allow you to cover up any 2 buildings of a certain size. (upgrading them allows them to get bigger to cover the larger buildings)

Training center Where you can send 10 units to upgrade and train a leader that will rejoin your army. This leader is xxx more powerful than the units you sent to the training center.

~Ace

LeBarticus
07-02-2012, 10:44 PM
I want others to be able to see my decorations and vice versa, and I want to be able to zoom out more on mine and others bases. Wouldn't that be an easy update?

JohnnyR
07-02-2012, 11:52 PM
With Lebarticus on decorations. As extraneous as they seem, the game is a bit too utilitarian in that we can't customize the base to our liking. They all look the same, which gets boring after a while.

A toggle switch that will allow a permanent zoom setting would be great. I hate having to re-zoom every base I come across.

Ally organization. I want the ability to visit my "real" ally bases, send messages, etc. Just create a folder or something, buddy list, whatever. Scrolling through 50 allies per page after about 300 or so get's annoying. Could care less about a chat option.

Don't really care much for goals/maps/missions. Maybe make them more involved and worth achieving. Those new powerful units were great, but it's just click this, click this....etc-ad infinitum.

magepker
07-03-2012, 05:13 AM
Suggestion, a simpler ally list, maybe ABC order.

Giedrybe
07-03-2012, 06:30 AM
Buildings - the more different buildings and different bonuses they bring, the more unique strategies in the game. Currently it is a little bit too clear what you should do and what other are doing.

Missions and events - well, why not. Currently they are so "stupid" - I mean you don't need to have brain, you need to have energy. Why? Missions should also involve tactics, strategy etc - then this will be involving.

Events - for the moment of event quite a number of players potentially are temporary changing their strategies from camping, lets say. I am quite convinced regarding it. So after such triggers the one needs to rethink and to re-adapt current situation/strategy. This moment is good.

Some functionality improvements - like ally list (almost no functionalities there) - sorting, searching, export, remember id etc, better in game communication with your friends etc.
Inventory - also almost no functionalities, I need to do manual excel...

Lt. Falcon
07-03-2012, 06:43 AM
I want to see that "Army Core of Engineers" boost building to increase upgrade times.

I would like the cement factory to have % increments of 2 instead of 1.

I would like to see a "hybrid" unit building that offers great stats for cash(not-gold) units such as a S.H.I.E.L.D. Heli-Carrier (air-sea), Amphibious Assault Tank (land-sea), a Robotic Exo-Skeleton (land-infantry) and more. This could unlock after level 70 to intice campers.

I would like to see some sea defense buildings like a "Floating Fortress" or an "Underwater Mine Field"

I would like to see a "War Room" boost building to increase alliance attack.

I would like to see more cash buildings to help economies, more cash units to fill in building upgrade gaps.

The allies listing in alphabetical order would be nice too.

Will Funzio/Gree consider this....will see!! These things have been posted many times for months and nada, nothing, zero, zilch!! I hope they can turn things around after some major flops with the recent events.

even Flan's "Turret Operator" has been on the threads for several months and did they listen?

Kiss Of Death
07-03-2012, 06:51 AM
I want others to be able to see my decorations and vice versa, and I want to be able to zoom out more on mine and others bases. Wouldn't that be an easy update?

Absolutely!!!! it's so stupid in CC, KA and MW that you cant see other player decorations! Whats the point???? I'd like to make mine pretty! i.e. roads!! how hard for roads/dirt tracks icons to run through your base? Why on earth does CC have nation flags but MW the main nation proud game doesn't???

Fifth Reich
07-03-2012, 07:00 AM
-Ban attacking your own nation
-MORE CASH UNITS!!!
-A vault building that you put money in.
-More cash buildings
-More decorations
-Best allies list
-Person that is raided has to repair the building with cash
-Buildings that build units

magepker
07-03-2012, 07:02 AM
I think you should be able to attack allies also >_>

JohnnyR
07-03-2012, 09:24 AM
I think you should be able to attack allies also >_>

Hehe, this would get interesting.

Also, make nations mean something against rivals.

Corner pieces for fences and walls would be great.

On raids and attacks I buy all my units lost after each raid and attack, a "quick buy" button for lost units in the popup right after the raid/attack would be sweet.

SeqWins
07-03-2012, 09:36 AM
I believe this was mentioned before and you said you guys were working on it...

- IPH, wins leaderboards

Lt. Falcon
07-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Hehe, this would get interesting.

Also, make nations mean something against rivals.

Corner pieces for fences and walls would be great.

On raids and attacks I buy all my units lost after each raid and attack, a "quick buy" button for lost units in the popup right after the raid/attack would be sweet.

If you tap on the units lost at the bottom of attack/raid results, you can "quick buy" them. However, it would be a lot easier if they put the units lost at the top of the attack/raid results.

War Priest
07-03-2012, 11:16 AM
I want to see a water defense builiding!

bigflan
07-03-2012, 11:19 AM
I want to see a water defense builiding!WP I want to see a turret opertor who increases your defense by 20%

Automaine
07-03-2012, 12:53 PM
What to see a new landscape and some animation on my base, and the ability to trade my gold units or give them to allies.

magepker
07-03-2012, 01:10 PM
this is a good idea; http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36778-Toggle-Offense-On-Off

War Priest
07-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Ability to see all the boosts and not have them hidden. Including the 30% more attack from ground units. Allies and rivals able to see the correct stats.

Warfiend
07-03-2012, 01:33 PM
I second the idea magepker linked to. They could have a checkbox, maybe even two on each unit in inventory. One for attack, one for defend. It would bring a greater feeling of actually being in command of your forces. Ideally, I'd even like the option to choose how many of what unit makes the offensive and defensive forces.

This, combined with a screen to show you what you will currently take into attack and defense would take this game to a new and better level of war play IMO.

boardgames rule
07-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Need more money. Buildings. What is the we one in kimzoos app. Is it a building to come? Hope so

Corsair
07-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Goals and missions, anything that gets you more valor is good.

More buildings is good too...but damn that real estate is expensive! Hmm, maybe a real estate agent or building with a boost for 40% off land? :)

JohnnyR
07-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Ability to see all the boosts and not have them hidden. Including the 30% more attack from ground units. Allies and rivals able to see the correct stats.

I think it was purposeful not to show boosts for rivals, gives some gray area and a touch of chance. Cold, hard and calculated numbers don't encourage risk taking, and is too predictable.

All special units with boosts should show the dang boost in their description. Not sure why they don't. Invisible ground offense boost needs to be visible as well IMO, and reflect in the stats.

Dr. Dengus
07-03-2012, 04:01 PM
How about better rewards for completing maps. Cash, Valor, and Skill Points are fine...but remove the grunts and throw in some units. Let's say you complete a map through 4 stages, then a crate type screen pops with a chance to win a common, uncommon, or rare unit. This would take a lot of work designing new units and such, but each group of maps would have their own level specific units you could win for completing stage 4 (ie: potentially 4 free units per page).

So completing each level would look as such:

Level 1 - Cash
Level 2 - Valor
Level 3 - Cash
Level 4 - Unit
Level 5 - Skill Point

Cantgetright
07-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Love the posters, I was a combat engineer in the Army. Ft.Leonard Wood Ho-AHH

Bob_55
07-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Bought indestructible units with cash option

Giedrybe
07-05-2012, 03:31 AM
Collect gold button - why to tap on every building? Sometimes you can sell buildings while collecting gold :)

Both side casualties and both attack/defence values in the top of the screen, why to scroll down?

Zoom memory

Battle report if you've been attacked. Why it is not existing? Attacking player has possibility to check before attacking, why should I press "revenge" blindly?

Spy unit - at risk of loosing it, you can send it to bring back to you important hidden information - like vault size of rival. Automatically could be added Spy training facility. Maybe different spy missions to select - with different chances of returning depending on the value of information requested.

Inventories and ally list - more functionality. Time spent there does not bring joy to the game.

Sell units - what is the point of having desert soldiers or cadets in your inventory?

Loot items - at certain point you really hate getting old battleships.

Better casualty rate for valor units at least. At the same time I cannot understand why attacking rival whose def is 3 times less than mine attack, he is loosing scout and I am loosing combat boat... If I am supposed to loose something, his casualties much be logically approx 3 times bigger than mine.

First feeling is to vote for increasing speed of upgrade or building time, but this could affect a lot of players, who are less active. I assume gap between active and less active players would be too big then.

From my point of view - land price should be fixed and time needed to expand as well. We all understand logic that better units cost more (better technologies, etc.), which is reflecting reality, we understand that upgrading levels should cost more as it bring some added value to you, but why land is bought at thousands bigger prices... So nobody really cares to make it look as your base as whole space is used for needed buildings - decorations could bring some satisfactions to some players, also more time would be spent in MW. And Funzio could earn on some decorations which are available only for gold.

What?
07-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Equipment is a must. We need new cash units. Buildings, there will always be buildings to upgrade and I can concentrate on the ones I already have but we need cash units that are higher than 50/50 especially in the higher levels. With all the gold and valor units cash seems to be the weakest and this needs to change quick.

Thief
07-05-2012, 11:57 AM
this is a good idea; http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36778-Toggle-Offense-On-Off

I Certainly like this Toggle Offense on/off idea haha

Battle report if you've been attacked. Why it is not existing? Attacking player has possibility to check before attacking, why should I press "revenge" blindly?

Spy unit - at risk of loosing it, you can send it to bring back to you important hidden information - like vault size of rival. Automatically could be added Spy training facility. Maybe different spy missions to select - with different chances of returning depending on the value of information requested.

Inventories and ally list - more functionality. Time spent there does not bring joy to the game.

Sell units - what is the point of having desert soldiers or cadets in your inventory?

Loot items - at certain point you really hate getting old battleships.

Better casualty rate for valor units at least. At the same time I cannot understand why attacking rival whose def is 3 times less than mine attack, he is loosing scout and I am loosing combat boat... If I am supposed to loose something, his casualties much be logically approx 3 times bigger than mine.

First feeling is to vote for increasing speed of upgrade or building time, but this could affect a lot of players, who are less active. I assume gap between active and less active players would be too big then.

From my point of view - land price should be fixed and time needed to expand as well. We all understand logic that better units cost more (better technologies, etc.), which is reflecting reality, we understand that upgrading levels should cost more as it bring some added value to you, but why land is bought at thousands bigger prices... So nobody really cares to make it look as your base as whole space is used for needed buildings - decorations could bring some satisfactions to some players, also more time would be spent in MW. And Funzio could earn on some decorations which are available only for gold.

As for the Battle Report you only attacked Blindly if your attacker failed to attack you. If they won then you get the chance to survey their base first and then attack. I agree having the option regardless is nice but i wanted to clarify.

Spy Units. I actually love this idea. Spy units could be an intregal part of the game. Spies would probably cost around 50k apiece. In order to send spies against an opponent you must send as many spies as the level of your opponent. Sending spies can gather you valuable intel such as more accurate modified off/def, approximate skill point distribution, destroy cash, propaganda (bring over non gold/valor units to join your army) as well as a variety of other tasks. They would have to have a high casualty rate and you could send up to 4x as many as the level of your opponent for maximum results.

Sell Units: Well i agree the ability to sell units would be nice i think i would rather have the ability to upgrade my units. How about pay 25% of the cost of the unit to bring down the casualty rate one tier? High to medium for example? Another possible upgrade is every unit has a weopon upgrade that will either upgrade offense or defense or both? Valor units could have a Med pack you buy them? (for 500k if that unit dies then it will use it's med pack(resurection pack) and you will loose the pack instead of the unit). Tons of different upgrades could be available but each unit could have anywhere from 1-3 possible upgrades.

As much as i would love to see faster build times it would have to be a building you need to invest time and money into to get the faster build times in my opinion. I already have 1/3 of the upgrades and unless many more buildings come out i would run out of upgrades in the long run (a year?)

Land: I actually disagree about land and my next land upgrade will cost me as much as a Nano if i'm not mistaken. From there it will soon be jumping 2 million per square on either the 20 or 22 (i don't remember) it is expensive but it forces me to plan and weight the odds between building defense buildings and maximizing my base? (i have room for everything you can buy right now but it's tight and i can only accomidate a couple more buildings without loosing that efficency and appealing look of what i like. And yes i will pay the 18 million for my next upgrade here sometime in the future and probably agin when it hits 20, 22, 24....and probably stop somewhere in there unless there are high end buildings i still need room for later on in the game. (just my 2 cents though)

Dreno33
07-05-2012, 12:56 PM
I've been pretty busy lately, but if anyone wants to post a summary of all ideas in a nicely categorized format for CCM and his presentation that would be most splendid! The Billionaire did it for the CC poll and it was most useful!! Here's the link: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36751-SUMMARY-What-YOU-want-to-see-in-Crime-City-so-far........

Monkeh
07-05-2012, 03:06 PM
It would be cool if you could steal oppenents blocks of land with structures. It would add a new dimension to the game.

War Priest
07-05-2012, 03:07 PM
It would be cool if you could steal oppenents blocks of land with structures. It would add a new dimension to the game.

What? :rolleyes:

War Priest
07-05-2012, 03:08 PM
For a $30,000,000 expansion, it better not be stolen.

Thief
07-05-2012, 03:48 PM
For a $30,000,000 expansion, it better not be stolen.

Gotta agree with WP.....This doesn't seem like a very good idea. First off the gold players would have all of the buildings. Could you have 20 Oil Rigs then if they could be stolen? Personally if i had spent a month upgrading a building to level 10 and then someone simply comes in and steals the building from me i would probably stop playing as it would loose alot of strategy and fun in my honest opinion.

SeqWins
07-05-2012, 04:00 PM
It would not be cool if you could steal oppenents blocks of land with structures. It would not add a new dimension to the game.I suck at life

I fixed it for him and for us.

albeezy
07-05-2012, 07:44 PM
What about a tab on your profile page that told you what % of your attack was ground air sea inftry so you can know which boost to upgrade most often? Got the idea from the toolkit but I don't have time to update my units in it and they change so often from active pvp. Would be nice to have in app

JohnnyR
07-05-2012, 09:19 PM
What about a tab on your profile page that told you what % of your attack was ground air sea inftry so you can know which boost to upgrade most often? Got the idea from the toolkit but I don't have time to update my units in it and they change so often from active pvp. Would be nice to have in app

Great idea.

A lot of us have personal spreadsheets for that info, would be nice to see that stuff in game however.

Make it a premium option, hell-bring in the bucks! I would spring for that if it had all sorts of other info as well such detailed win/loss info of raids/attacks against rivals, including units lost, money gained, etc. Stats and graphs, the whole works.

JohnnyR
07-05-2012, 09:23 PM

Picturing the Protoss cannon creep from Starcraft, lol-nice! God, could you imagine fog of war in this game? Spies would be rad, send in a ghost sniper with a nuke-boom!

manbeast
07-05-2012, 10:34 PM
JMC's vengeance idea was cool.

i'd also like to see a lot more money buildings. maybe some gold money buildings that are cheaper. 100-200 range. I already have the cheap ones :) but i want more!!

Dreno33
07-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Picturing the Protoss cannon creep from Starcraft, lol-nice! God, could you imagine fog of war in this game? Spies would be rad, send in a ghost sniper with a nuke-boom!

i wish we could form clans and have clan battles. kinda like MW3, but funzio-style.

manbeast
07-05-2012, 10:49 PM
i wish we could form clans and have clan battles. kinda like MW3, but funzio-style.

as long as the pirates cant fight me that would be cool

Populouspapa
07-05-2012, 10:49 PM
A ffa pvp map would be sweet, but I prefer they would focus on buggfixing a couple of sprints before new content..

manbeast
07-05-2012, 10:52 PM
thinking about the "stealing land" idea...

they could change the whole premise of land expansions!! not only do land expansions cost money, you have to have a certain attack score to be able to expand!! i say land expansion prices should max out at 10 million, from then on, the only restriction is your attack power. you cant expand unless you are strong enough to stand your ground!!

Dr. Dengus
07-06-2012, 03:52 PM
I'd like to see the PvP Tournaments come back too.

War Priest
07-06-2012, 04:15 PM
I'd like to see the PvP Tournaments come back too.

Same, but better planned out. We shouldn't have to send in tickets to get our prize.

Ryan5100
07-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Never did the Pvp event bc I was camping at the time but id like other tourneys to come

Dr. Dengus
07-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Same, but better planned out. We shouldn't have to send in tickets to get our prize.

Definitely, I almost didn't even mention it because of the poor execution last time. But if they were better planned out I'd love to see them as recurring events.

Baltimore Bully
07-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Increasing the vault to a 100 mill.

Hellstorm
07-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Being able to sell units... And Lower casualty rates. Plz!

Kode
07-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Like others I would like to see water def buildings. Plus a building that increases def buildings def rating and maybe another to increase def buildings range.

It would be nice to be able to turn off building graphics and maybe just see colored blocks when your moving buildings around.

Selfproclaimed
07-08-2012, 03:29 PM
To be able to expand view more so one can see their base in its entirety

LeBarticus
07-09-2012, 09:50 PM
To be able to "switch" buildings while trying to organize your base... Sometimes there is not enough room and it'd be cool if you could just switch them.

More importantly, how about an event that isn't time restricted? I work 10 hour shifts most days and I don't have the time to check my iPad every hour to try an open a box. Maybe something that's based on attempts... Idk, but I think it could be more fair to those who don't have the time to spend on these less than one week long events.

Hellstorm
07-10-2012, 07:27 AM
UNDO Botton!

albeezy
07-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Can we add "events that work when they go live" to the list of things we want in MW?

Fifth Reich
07-10-2012, 08:03 PM
I want GREE to be less cheap Period

LeBarticus
07-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Can we add "events that work when they go live" to the list of things we want in MW?

+1 albeezy all day, good ****ing idea

manbeast
07-11-2012, 09:55 AM

+2

gree/funzio seems like a joke of a company. people should be fired when mistakes this big are constantly being made. seems like they'd be better off getting rid of the entire engineering dept and starting fresh

Dirk Durbin37
07-11-2012, 10:55 AM
How about a Valor Boost Building that increases percentage of Valor you get from Raids and Fights.
Or a Cash type building that produces a certain amount of Valor per day instead of cash.

As you can tell, I'm running out of Valor

War Priest
07-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Does Crime City Mark read these ideas?

Also, I know this has been mentioned in the past but what would be great is to have a "recently visited rivals" button that shows who you visited in the last 24 hours or something along those lines.

Right now I have my ipod on a cash hoarder and have to wait an hour to attack again. If I close out I may not find them again. So that feature would be a huge plus.

Lordsloss
07-11-2012, 07:26 PM

Also, I know this has been mentioned in the past but what would be great is to have a "recently visited rivals" button that shows who you visited in the last 24 hours or something along those lines.

Right now I have my ipod on a cash hoarder and have to wait an hour to attack again. If I close out I may not find them again. So that feature would be a huge plus.
I'd like the ability to search for rivals by name. If they are within so many levels of you, then you should be able to go to them and raid, attack, or write on their wall. Even the ability to search through allies by name. If I want to visit my friend "ambler" I don't want to swipe through 100 people just to find them. A search bar works great.

War Priest
07-11-2012, 07:29 PM
I'd like the ability to search for rivals by name. If they are within so many levels of you, then you should be able to go to them and raid, attack, or write on their wall. Even the ability to search through allies by name. If I want to visit my friend "ambler" I don't want to swipe through 100 people just to find them. A search bar works great.

I agree with you on the ally thing. Well, I would actually prefer them in alphabetical order instead.

But with the rival search, that could be a really bad descision. If you piss off a gold player, they could attack you anywhere with and endless amount of time. There is no out leveling them, or increasing ally or anything to get off the list.

Dreno33
07-11-2012, 07:38 PM

Posted on the CC's version of this thread on 06/26/2012 @ 10:11am

Sticking this thread for 7 days. I look forward to seeing your ideas!
Then a few days later...

Heya, just so you know I'm turning this thread into a presentation right now. Want me to link it up here when I'm done? This will go to the EP tomorrow morning.

(PS, my presentations aren't really that cool.)
Then right after...

Okay. I'm going to hit the sack, but I'll have it up in the morning once it's finished.

Then never gave an update......

Does this answer your question?
6-26 + 7 days ≠ 7-11
Telling false information ≠ A good community manager

albeezy
07-11-2012, 08:31 PM
What to see a new landscape and some animation on my base, and the ability to trade my gold units or give them to allies.
We need to be allies if this happens!

ptard218
07-12-2012, 09:13 AM
All of the above...plus, a better way to delete allies would be nice.

Seeing on our stats page the amount of $ we have earned in attackes/raids would be ok..

And I know this is a bit off topic a bit, but can someone try to explain it to me...... I don't understand how a vault(1.5 mil) of $ costs $99.99 and a vault(1500) of gold costs $99.99?? The cash units that are over a million dollars are horribly weak and do very little for att/def. Does anyone buy $? I would like to see the $ units be stronger for us players who do not spend real money on this game.

My cash intake is over 7 mil a day from raids and attacks yet the units I buy do very little to help. I'm currently lev 127 with 79k att and 84k def but might need to finally break down and buy gold if I'm going continue with a game that I've put a lot of time into.

Cheers!!

Crime City Mark
07-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Closing this thread tonight after I finish the presentation. We can roll this thread out each month though to generate new feedback if you're down with that.

Ascent
07-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Bugfuxes, which should not be that hard:

1.) The appearing "Epic Boss Approaching" sign aborts PVE animations and the money, crate or unit loot never appears. I lost several millions due to this screen... I would hate it if this happened during my last shot at Admiral Eno for example...

2.) During the Epic Boss fight, if the server cannot be reached after a shot, the game waits a bit, then resets the charaters' positions and shows an unchanged health bar... indicating that nothing happened.

Fine, I shoot again (with 50% health) only to find myself dead. This probably happens, because the server received my previous shot afterall, but the client did not receive the response until after the second shot was processed.

This is misleading, as the game should simply display the same "connection error, server cannot be reached" message as it already does everywhere else in the game (selling, buying, upgrading buildings, etc.)

Lordsloss
07-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Closing this thread tonight after I finish the presentation. We can roll this thread out each month though to generate new feedback if you're down with that.
Sounds good O Captain, My Captain!

VoRe
07-13-2012, 08:10 AM
I would REALLY like to have a "Disable Sell button" option in the settings!

Due to the slow GUI, the pushes stacks up when you want to take money from several building.
If you are unfortunate, you miss one click, a building popup appears with the sell button + OK button just where you recently clicked. And oops, you just sold a building.
This has happened to me several times now.

I (and probably 99% of all players) have no interest of selling my buildings.
Please let me be able to make that button unclickable to avoid more frustration.

Thank you for an otherwise great game.

Lordsloss
07-13-2012, 01:55 PM
I would REALLY like to have a "Disable Sell button" option in the settings!

Due to the slow GUI, the pushes stacks up when you want to take money from several building.
If you are unfortunate, you miss one click, a building popup appears with the sell button + OK button just where you recently clicked. And oops, you just sold a building.
This has happened to me several times now.

I (and probably 99% of all players) have no interest of selling my buildings.
Please let me be able to make that button unclickable to avoid more frustration.

Thank you for an otherwise great game.

This happens to me all the time! I have never sold a building, but I have come clow quite a few times. Also, I have upgraded buildings I didn't want too because of this lol

magepker
07-15-2012, 09:42 AM
i would like to see a gold item that allows you to delevel a stat and apply the skill points somewhere else...

i would like to be able to delete multiple allies at once

i would like to be able to search for allies

i would like to be able to see who's attacked me anytime i want!

i would like to be able to sell units!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all these (except deleveling) improves the game's functionality i don't see why they aren't implemented already

teamnoir
07-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Two suggestions.

1) percentiles for most character stats. I'd like to know how my defense rates against other characters my level.

2) attack and defense breakdowns. I'd like to see in game confirmation of how my attack and defense numbers are being calculated.

Mars bay
07-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Without fail, over the course of an event, on the first day I get between 5 and 7 out of 10 of the collection, the second day one or two, then nothing until it ends. If it's supposed to get progressively more difficult, fine, but the challenge ought to be either immediately clear or identifiable as a reward for overcoming some other obstacle. There's way too little info available throughout this game.

Ranger4Life
07-17-2012, 09:07 PM
i would like to see a gold item that allows you to delevel a stat and apply the skill points somewhere else...

all these (except deleveling) improves the game's functionality i don't see why they aren't implemented already

Agree 100%. These all should be implemented.

albeezy
07-18-2012, 09:12 AM
What about a sell ALL decorations button? Probably should be placed in the menu somewhere and it allows you to sell all of your decorations at once. Then you could sell 2000 palm trees with a single click! Can you say instant 50 million for upgrades! This would make so many free players super happy! Ill start building palm trees now, just in case this happens

It also might entice people to level up a little bit faster and not camp because even the highest upgrade would be within reach regardless of stats (this is for those of you worried about not being able to keep 50 million unvaulted)

montana.griz
07-18-2012, 02:20 PM
I would like to be able to see all units I bring into battle, so i know what my lowest is and whether I need stronger units or if i am wasting my money on units that wont even be used.

And second I hate when i get attacked and when I try revenge it says player is to week to battle. If I can't attack back he/she shouldn't be able to attack me.

Lt. Falcon
07-19-2012, 02:45 PM
I would like to be able to see all units I bring into battle, so i know what my lowest is and whether I need stronger units or if i am wasting my money on units that wont even be used.

And second I hate when i get attacked and when I try revenge it says player is to week to battle. If I can't attack back he/she shouldn't be able to attack me.

The first idea would be nice since I have no idea which unit is my last unit brought to battle without doing a lengthy sit down on an excel spreadsheet to put the description, a/d and quantity.

The second, the revenge button just takes me to their base, it does not attack them. It gives me chance to check out their stats to see if they are in my league to attack back or better to leave and not end up on their news feed for additional attacks.

Nullin
07-21-2012, 10:47 AM
I would like to see a storage area for buildings and things for when you want to rearrange your base around, instead of moving 1 at a time to get something to fit. Maybe see gold bars drop at times.

Cool Fella
07-21-2012, 11:29 AM
I would like to see:

- Events that offer prices that all players have a real chance to win. The current events are all credit card events where the only way to win is entering the 16 digits on your credit card

- Be able to sell units

Dry
07-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Hi ,, I think faster upgrade will be good or .,you can upgrade 2at the time

magepker
07-23-2012, 02:59 PM
I think you should be able to gift gold in this game.

El Cid
07-23-2012, 05:25 PM

I agree with all the above plus have the ability to sort allies by their name or level

SeqWins
07-23-2012, 06:11 PM

Mark? 2012/07/12!!!!!

manbeast
07-23-2012, 07:57 PM
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!!!

to everyone who said they wanted to see a video recorder feature in the game.. Gree has listened!!!

hahaahahahaa

albeezy
07-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Mark? 2012/07/12!!!!!
I hope the video recording feature was not the result of his presentation?

CCMark: "so I have been interacting with players on the forum and they really would like to see features X,Y,Z. There are some great ideas that I think would really help boost interest in the game."
Presentees: "those ideas all sound great! But why don't we add a video recording feature so they can record themselves clicking stuff on their's and other peoples bases!"
CCMark: "Ummmm, seriously guys, some of the things we have came up with in the forums could launch a new wave of interest in MW and could even translate over into KA and possibly CC."
Presentees: "I love the video idea. Let's try that. Thanks for all your input."
CCMark :"?"

Man I am glad that is not my job. Rock<CCMark>Hard place

Bearcreek
07-23-2012, 10:56 PM
Why can't we upgrade a income building and non-income building at the same time?!? I have spent the last two months building all of my income buildings to ten, not even close to getting them complete. ADD ME AND HELP ME! 345-164-770

albeezy
07-23-2012, 11:13 PM
Why can't we upgrade a income building and non-income building at the same time?!? I have spent the last two months building all of my income buildings to ten, not even close to getting them complete. ADD ME AND HELP ME! 345-164-770
How may u be of service to assist you in upgrading your money buildings?

Bearcreek
07-23-2012, 11:43 PM
Right now if I am up grading my windmills to ten, but when I done do I move on to the next income building or do I buildup my barracks to ten? Why not let do both. Also have a event where you can upgrade things with half the gold, that would drive gold sales way way up!!

Bearcreek
07-23-2012, 11:50 PM
How may u be of service to assist you in upgrading your money buildings?

Also why make land purchase jump so high? My base is boss, and now I am spending 20 mill for one square....stupid and lame! 48 hours and 20 mill...make the game move faster please.

albeezy
07-24-2012, 07:19 AM
Also why make land purchase jump so high? My base is boss, and now I am spending 20 mill for one square....stupid and lame! 48 hours and 20 mill...make the game move faster please.
that is funny.

Copenhagen
07-25-2012, 12:12 AM
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!!!

to everyone who said they wanted to see a video recorder feature in the game.. Gree has listened!!!

hahaahahahaa

That is classic! FLMAO

Papa Tom
07-25-2012, 04:39 PM
I want to see a whole load of new animations for all the new units,I want the nation you choose to represented on your units I don't care if the other players can see this effect or not,I want to see this game up and running on my Xbox 360 and my ps3 too.When you raid people you can leave voice messages but even better when you do raids if the person you are raiding is playing at the same time the both of you can communicate with each other
Just a few quick ideas off the top of my head

Papa Tom
07-25-2012, 04:44 PM
I would like to see a storage area for buildings and things for when you want to rearrange your base around, instead of moving 1 at a time to get something to fit. Maybe see gold bars drop at times.
I think your storage area idea is a must especially on smaller devices like iPods and phones

Ranger4Life
07-25-2012, 07:07 PM
I hope the video recording feature was not the result of his presentation?

CCMark: "so I have been interacting with players on the forum and they really would like to see features X,Y,Z. There are some great ideas that I think would really help boost interest in the game."
Presentees: "those ideas all sound great! But why don't we add a video recording feature so they can record themselves clicking stuff on their's and other peoples bases!"
CCMark: "Ummmm, seriously guys, some of the things we have came up with in the forums could launch a new wave of interest in MW and could even translate over into KA and possibly CC."
Presentees: "I love the video idea. Let's try that. Thanks for all your input."
CCMark :"?"

Man I am glad that is not my job. Rock<CCMark>Hard place

I literally laughed out loud. I've been in that same situation in several meetings over the years.

Ryans67
07-26-2012, 07:26 AM
One feature I'd love to see would be the ability to go to your profile, and see the entire army you bring to battle for both attacking and defending. Yes I stole this idea from Khimsoo's app. Khimsoo's app is great, but takes alot of time and it's very difficult to keep your army composition up to date. It would be great to see your army in real time, and be able to make purchases based on this information. This should be really easy to do!!!

James_mac
07-26-2012, 08:24 AM
i think we need some sort of top friends list that you can put say 25 friends in. searching through the current friends list is a pain especially if you have lots of allies.

Mario Mario
07-26-2012, 10:58 PM
By "equipment" you mean units, right?

Corporal Denney
07-27-2012, 06:14 PM
Increase the vault size. The only reason I camp is so I can save money to build, if I level up the stronger players take it away until I bulk up enough to fend them off. The vault in KA is huge compared to what i can buy and I can still expand it. The nano factory is 20 million, 10 over the vault size, and that is level 1.

Bronco928
07-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Fix the ridiulous, lopsided casualty problems, before you spend a bunch of effort adding new stuff to the game. At the current time, some players lose high value valor units by the dozens every day and others lose absolutely NOTHING!!! Fix that!!! That's the only thing that should be addressed at current, until it is adequately solved!!

CRAWFORD
07-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Hey I'm a newly part of the community but I have been playing the game for a while. I joined the community to get tips and stuff. But I wanted to just give the Game and its creators tips. Hopefully they look at this stuff.

Firstly, they should really not scare people from buying gold. This game wants people to buy gold. But for example, I thought the crate openings was complete bull. Maybe its bad luck, but I was openning like crazy and more than most people and I only got 8 actual gold cups. People who use gold should be more successful. I mean now, I'm pretty much not likely to buy and gold anytime soon.

Are there people who use gold excessively? Sure. But I'm sure theres a way to accomdate that instead of scarring away people who spend their money on gold once and then get bummed out.

Like when someone who buys gold the first time opens a loot. They should be somewhat successful. That would get them into the gold buying. Because they were successful at least once!

I've bought gold twice. Both in good amounts. This was the first time I used gold to open loats and win prizes. The first was just a defensive boost. But I'm not sure I think Gold is a good investment.

el_gringo
07-31-2012, 07:16 AM
What I REALLY want to see is a change in attitude towards customers OUTSIDE of the US.

We tend to have around a day less for events due to time differences, and when buying gold using British Itunes the '10% extra free' is usually actually paid for, and more expensive than buying the 50 gold at a time packets.

e.g 50 gold = 2.99
110 gold = 6.99

Wheres the sense in that (and it's illegal in EU law)?

And then we have had events such as 'IPH', in which anyone who played in North American before it was released here has an advantage. Or the massive amounts of free tapjoy options available to north American players...