PDA

View Full Version : 7/1 Doesn't Mean 7/2 or when ever we get around to it, Event!

Dr BoneCrusher
07-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Why doesn't Gree,Funizo think they need to do what they advertise? If the players spend real money on an event with clear guide lines we expect Gree,Funizo to fallow the rules they set. Double your funds event said it would get paid out on or before 7/1 as of 7/2 it's not paid out yet. This is real money NOT a free event! IMO Gree,Funizo should pay everyone who bought gold or cash that week double. Some good will is needed!

youj
07-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Isn't it random players who had purchased gold or money? How do you know if it is you who had received the double the purchase? Maybe it's already given out.

Spartacus
07-02-2012, 02:39 PM
It said only some players who bought gold/cash would get double amount. Not all.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Isn't it random players who had purchased gold or money? How do you know if it is you who had received the double the purchase? Maybe it's already given out.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36672-Double-Currency-Event

Read this thread it clearly stats no one has been paid yet. It also, clearly stars it should have been paid on 7/1

Brooklyn Boy
07-02-2012, 02:46 PM

I'm willing to bet gold I mean money that if somebody had received some payouts it would be all over this board!

PawnXIIX
07-02-2012, 02:52 PM
They said on or around 7/1

Please read and give them some time...

LeDude
07-02-2012, 02:52 PM
I'm willing to bet gold I mean money that if somebody had received some payouts it would be all over this board!

I got 3 free gold that just magically appeared in my game. That would be double for the 3 gold I already got for doing a Tapjoy offer. I think I got it a few days ago too, which would put it before the 7/1 deadline.

:p:o

PawnXIIX
07-02-2012, 02:55 PM
I got 3 free gold that just magically appeared in my game. That would be double for the 3 gold I already got for doing a Tapjoy offer. I think I got it a few days ago too, which would put it before the 7/1 deadline.\

What did you spend all that gold on? :O

Dr BoneCrusher
07-02-2012, 02:58 PM
They said on or around 7/1

Please read and give them some time...

It said on or before 7/1 not around 7/1 this is not a free event it is a paid one and they should Do What They Said They Would Do! Us the link to the other thread I posted earlier and read it

Brooklyn Boy
07-02-2012, 03:14 PM
I got 3 free gold that just magically appeared in my game. That would be double for the 3 gold I already got for doing a Tapjoy offer. I think I got it a few days ago too, which would put it before the 7/1 deadline.

:p:o

This event was for people purchasing gold not free tapjoy gold.

G Wiz
07-02-2012, 03:20 PM
It does seem like they create and launch events at the same time. Proposed end date? End of said event.

It is definately a good habit to keep your word on a consistent basis, and if you can't, apologize and compensate, especially if you are offering up a service.

LeDude
07-02-2012, 03:21 PM
This event was for people purchasing gold not free tapjoy gold.

I know that. It's called a sense of humor. Wouldn't it be funny if it did apply to transactions made by completing free offers?

I have no explanation for the 3 free gold that randomly and mysteriously appeared. I did complete a Tapjoy offer that rewarded 3 gold during the time the promotion took place. The "event" said random transactions would be doubled. I paid 2 minutes and $0 to complete that transaction, so it's a good laugh if it counted and was doubled as 1/100 random selections for that day.

sez
07-02-2012, 03:38 PM
I was wondering about this as well, please post if anyone recieves the gold reward. Thanks :)