PDA

View Full Version : What's going on?

Brooklyn Boy
07-02-2012, 01:50 PM
I don't know if I'm alone with this thought or not. What are these people thinking with this current event. The amount of gold these players are spending is off the chart! The Gree Exec's must have smiles from ear to ear as their buying their real Lambo's and yacht's!! I just can't wrap my head around this. I can only chalk this up to real life addictions. Im now starting to think that what starts out for some innocent fun is turning into some not having the mortgage or rent. I realize there are a lot of people that have very large disposable incomes I'm one of them. But most people that have gotten themselves in these positions in life haven't done it spending 2-3 thousand dollars a week on a mobil app game that at some relatively short time just ends with no real payoff! Some of these players in this event just seem possessed. Weather they have 150 or 60 there going to win the same prize. I'm dying to see if down the road after a few more events if this same pace continues or escalates.

LeDude
07-02-2012, 01:53 PM
I think some people get free gold. Lots of free gold. I don't dare mention where I think this free gold comes from though, the thread would be locked of I did.

Luciferianism
07-02-2012, 01:55 PM
I hate to hijack the thread, but, hey I know you! Saw you on a wall commenting on a guy, I guess he was a mutual beat down for you and I. :)
Clicky.
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/Randompicz0rrrrs/56d57356.jpg

Brooklyn Boy
07-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Yah I guess that's something I didn't consider.

Brooklyn Boy
07-02-2012, 01:57 PM
I hate to hijack the thread, but, hey I know you! Saw you on a wall commenting on a guy, I guess he was a mutual beat down for you and I. :)
Clicky.

HaHa yah it was a favor for the B-man.

KemoKidd
07-02-2012, 02:05 PM
I also think the problem is some people may buy gold for an event and when they run out of gold before the event ends without the main prize they feel like it was a waste of money. So what do you do? Buy more gold so you feel better about yourself getting the prize (if you are lucky) even though deep down you were suckered into spending more than you wanted to.

Brooklyn Boy
07-02-2012, 02:18 PM
I also think the problem is some people may buy gold for an event and when they run out of gold before the event ends without the main prize they feel like it was a waste of money. So what do you do? Buy more gold so you feel better about yourself getting the prize (if you are lucky) even though deep down you were suckered into spending more than you wanted to.

Your right Kemo. In the real world of gambling it's called chasing! And it's an addiction.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-02-2012, 02:25 PM
What ever happen to balance in this game! Gree,Funizo are going way to far to try and get our money. I don't mind spending money for entertainment but, WTF! This is going from entertainment to stupidly real fast!

Brooklyn Boy
07-02-2012, 02:39 PM
What ever happen to balance in this game! Gree,Funizo are going way to far to try and get our money. I don't mind spending money for entertainment but, WTF! This is going from entertainment to stupidly real fast!

Light speed Buddy!

The Billionaire
07-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Clicky.

HaHa yah it was a favor for the B-man.

Nice one lads. You both did the B-Man a favor. I'm gonna destroy that white boy Barksdale when i catch him up.

Keep beating on him lol