PDA

View Full Version : Economy question

kail
07-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Hey guys! I'm wanting to maximize the growth of my economy and optimize the space available to me. My plan is to upgrade and build / expand constantly and hold off leveling since i'm getting my butt handed to me at level 65.

my original plan was to build two of every cash building in order but I have a feeling that some of these buildings just aren't worth the space / payout?

anyone have any suggestions which buildings I can do without?

I got rid of arcades when I saw the payout. I don't check crime city every hour, more like every 3 hours... or more. I dont have chinese restaurants or clothing stores... again the payouts don't seem that great.

Thoughts?

DoubleBarrelMob
07-02-2012, 10:27 AM
It depends on how often you play the game. If you oly get on once a day, get the 24/48 hour buildings. If you can get on twice a day, am&pm, get the 12/24/48 hour buildings. Upgrade the buildings you have. Never have your hood not working, ie; building, upgrading. Always have something going. Most importantly, don't forget to arm yourself and your mob. If you mob is not fully equipped the above mentioned is a waste of time. Remember, what you lack in hourly income you can make up for by robbing!

Swearengen
Read the Best of the best guides...Lots of good info.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15506-The-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!

Bala82
You really should download White frog spreadsheet

http://code.google.com/p/ccspreadsheet/downloads/list

It has everything you need for this.

Spartacus
07-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Read the Best of the best guides...Lots of good info.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15506-The-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!

Read the updated Best of the Best guides. Link in my signature.

k0de
07-02-2012, 11:03 AM
My plan is to upgrade and build / expand constantly and hold off leveling since i'm getting my butt handed to me at level 65.

What do you hope to achieve by this? If you're getting your ass kicked, a great economy won't change a thing. Even the best weapons money can buy are pitifully inadequate compared to Respect/Loot items. Best you learn this now: in-game cash isn't worth a squirt of warm piss.

LeDude
07-02-2012, 11:17 AM
What do you hope to achieve by this? If you're getting your ass kicked, a great economy won't change a thing. Even the best weapons money can buy are pitifully inadequate compared to Respect/Loot items. Best you learn this now: in-game cash isn't worth a squirt of warm piss.

+1

@OP, The best way to stop getting your ass kicked is to start handing other players their own asses. Kind of a catch 22 if you're weak starting out, but once you start getting the PvP loot (useful early on, useless at the higher levels) and making smart purchases with your Respect Points, getting stronger isn't too hard in the first ~140 levels.

If you have any goals in your list that require you to fight rivals, focus on those. All other goals can be pretty much ignored. Some are pointless and unrewarding, and the ones that do have a decent reward are mostly self fulfilling. If you play the game right, the goals just complete themselves and you end up with the rewards.

Swearengen
07-02-2012, 12:33 PM
"in-game cash isn't worth a squirt of warm piss." - Not true IMO. Yes it is not worth what it should be (or what we think it should be) in terms of giving you an atk advantage. Maybe that will change (and pigs will fly right?). But it gives you the ability to expand your hood, build your hood, in the beginning lvls it can provide some ok equipment, also it allows you to build some def, and provides a game within a game as many people have their own goals for playing. Once you have played this game for months, many get tired of just robbing and/or atk'ing. If that wasn't the case, the majority would sell off everything, leaving just empty hoods, and just rob & steal.

kail
07-02-2012, 12:36 PM

Eventually i'll be able to get overpriced cash items in quantities sufficient to occupy the inventory slots for all 325 mafia members that I currently can use in battle. Obviously respect items are better but in order to get respect / loot items it requires me to level. so... how about a suggestion that can help instead of leaving with me nothing

Bala82
07-02-2012, 12:59 PM
If you looking for good income buildings

1)Movie Theater ( get that level 5 or higher)
2)Dominican Restaurant ( get that level 3 and above you will good income)
3) Lofts ( Get them level 3 or higher)
4) Nightclub ( you won't be able to afford that)

These are best income buildings Focus of them in order i have listed them should 2-3 weeks to get all of them to above level 3

cookie monster
07-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Hey guys! I'm wanting to maximize the growth of my economy and optimize the space available to me. My plan is to upgrade and build / expand constantly and hold off leveling since i'm getting my butt handed to me at level 65.

my original plan was to build two of every cash building in order but I have a feeling that some of these buildings just aren't worth the space / payout?

anyone have any suggestions which buildings I can do without?

I got rid of arcades when I saw the payout. I don't check crime city every hour, more like every 3 hours... or more. I dont have chinese restaurants or clothing stores... again the payouts don't seem that great.

Thoughts?

For 3-hour go Italian Restaurants. If you've got more people go with movie theaters. Very low break-even points.

Plux
07-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Kail glad to see you on the forum and hope to see many new faces on the forum. Just keep an eye on improving your income per hour, use the best of the best guides on the forum, as I am telling the lower level players and we all got our butts kicked with attacks and robs, just don't take it personally, its part of the experience. Really good to see the newer players asking questions and exploring the game, awesome!

Mike Hock
07-02-2012, 04:49 PM
I have been in the same boat, I don't want to get beat up all the time and have all my buildings looted, but also want to have a decent income so I can buy some of the cash weapons.

I went through and starting crawling just because I do still enjoy robbing and looting, but I went through the levels and started buying all the things needed to complete those levels (all weapons bought for the next 3 levels). This has boosted my stats a little and I felt that it was somewhat productive in getting my attack/defense scores a little higher.

Not sure if it helps but has made a bit of a difference

PawnXIIX
07-02-2012, 05:48 PM
I have been in the same boat, I don't want to get beat up all the time and have all my buildings looted, but also want to have a decent income so I can buy some of the cash weapons.

This is why I personally like the 3 hour buildings. They don't make a lot of money on collections but it is from that in which I believe players don't tend to rob them so often. Overnight my 3 hour buildings are sitting uncollected but if I miss my 12 hours by 15 minutes there's at least 1 rob attempt that them. A level 6 Italian would only yield $1,355 - $2,034 depending on the newest event weapon, and that's pocket change up at level 112. They only yield a rob amount of 2k max, and the yield a daily income of nearly $30k. Just my 2 cents.

ShawnBB
07-02-2012, 08:32 PM
This is why I personally like the 3 hour buildings. They don't make a lot of money on collections but it is from that in which I believe players don't tend to rob them so often. Overnight my 3 hour buildings are sitting uncollected but if I miss my 12 hours by 15 minutes there's at least 1 rob attempt that them. A level 6 Italian would only yield $1,355 - $2,034 depending on the newest event weapon, and that's pocket change up at level 112. They only yield a rob amount of 2k max, and the yield a daily income of nearly $30k. Just my 2 cents.

Yo pawn, need some sig update :)
Lvl112 with 3000 fights won,wtf?

Honestly, if you dump all the RPs at lvl115 exeleros, your situation will become dangerous.

Because once your attack boosts over defense too much, you'll get more and more aggressive, level up faster to reach the shark pool.
and the attempt to those higher stats higher income hoods will turn your hood to a battle field which means your IpH might never work well. Then at high end level you can only keep attacking and robbing to survive...eventually lost interest in hood building.
Take care man.

Mike Hock
07-03-2012, 08:17 AM
This is why I personally like the 3 hour buildings. They don't make a lot of money on collections but it is from that in which I believe players don't tend to rob them so often.

I did that for awhile, but the main problem for me is I cannot check my buildings every 3 hours due to work and sleep. I have my 12/24 hour buildings synced and I seem to do well in collecting them without getting robbed too often.

I decided over the weekend to focus on my economy and I do sometime go out and rob/loot someone if the payout is worth the points. It has allowed me to add about 200 attk/def points in just buying items for the higher missions without leveling up.