PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Valor unit casualties?

ObamaSux
07-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Has it changed? I'm losing high value valor units like crazy! In the past 10 attacks I've made, this is what I've lost....

3 Super Hornets (I have 250)
3 M70 MLRS (I have 150)
2 Expert Attack Drones (40)
3 Avengers (90)

That's 2,950 Valor points lost trying to complete a Valor Mission worth 2,000 points, and I've only beat 10 of 36 battles. WTF? At this rate I'll lose over 6,000 valor units and get 2,000 reward... No thanks.

Here are my stats... I have just over 5,000 units and Valor units make up about 10% of my army. I have over 400 EACH of Snipers, Warthogs, Medics, Flamethrower Soldiers and others just for cannon fodder. I have over 35,000 Attack/33,000 Defense and lost those units to a rival with less than 15,000 Defense.

WTH?!?!?!?!?

SeqWins
07-02-2012, 09:39 AM
What's up with having 20 threads on the first page and 12 of them about complaints? Why couldn't you find another thread like this and post in it?

Fifth Reich
07-02-2012, 09:40 AM
Its the guys at funzio trying to get your money.

Poopenshire
07-02-2012, 09:40 AM
many threads about this. not a new topic, and not a topic which is being resolved. tickets are waste of time.

ObamaSux
07-02-2012, 10:48 AM
What's up with having 20 threads on the first page and 12 of them about complaints? Why couldn't you find another thread like this and post in it?

Good question. I wonder something too... What's up with people complaining about people asking questions about things that are obviously broken?

many threads about this. not a new topic, and not a topic which is being resolved. tickets are waste of time.

Thanks for the answer. I didn't see the other threads, just a ton about the Boss event. It does make me feel better knowing it's not just me.

SeqWins
07-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Thread Closed

JMC
07-02-2012, 11:17 AM
That's normal.

manbeast
07-02-2012, 12:16 PM
dude seq what happened to you? your posts use to be so helpful. i thought of you as one of the most valuable forum members. you've started some of my favorite threads.
but ever since you changed your avi to that tractor you've turned into a huge a$$hole. just being mean and rude to everyone for no reason. i guess you dont care anymore bc you are going to be gone for 8 months? that no excuse to be acting like this though.

as for the OP- try to find players with less than 800 total units. i have found that this is the most effective way to reduce casualties. just ignore their defense score and try to find people with the lowest number of units.

Poopenshire
07-02-2012, 12:18 PM
Manbeast, up at our levels above 110 its slim pickings for those people and forget finding any above 499 to complete valor missions. they area almost all gone and the few there are, are always picked clean already.

btw noticed the updated location, how you liking houston so far? its just a hop skip and jump away from me.

SeqWins
07-02-2012, 12:25 PM
dude seq what happened to you? your posts use to be so helpful. i thought of you as one of the most valuable forum members. you've started some of my favorite threads.
but ever since you changed your avi to that tractor you've turned into a huge a$$hole. just being mean and rude to everyone for no reason. i guess you dont care anymore bc you are going to be gone for 8 months? that no excuse to be acting like this though.

I've never changed, my attitude hasn't been adjusted to fit my forum persona. I have always been an *******, I didn't start being one just yesterday the 850 JR on my avi is not dictating this you were just seeing a laid back Seq on a thread that meant something and was fun. I do help members who don't post 3 threads on the same day about the same topics being covered on like 3 other threads, I frequent the forums recently a bit more than you and maybe that is why none of this annoys you but it does annoy me and I know a few members who see eye to eye with me on this matter. I don't keep my mouth shut, If I feel strong about something I will say it. But hey Manbeast if you want to drink and sing kumbaya with me go to the Where were you Thread, you want to talk strategy go to a good KOD or WP thread if you want to talk casualty glitch go to the thread that POOP made but please don't start another one? This is where I'm coming from you tracking?..I'm guessing you're referring to all of these threads in which I have given a one liner response right? And I'm also guessing you are getting my references above are not necessarily for you to post a new thread but rather the other forumites.

SeqWins
07-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Hey just to lighten up the mood, I'm posting a new member on the Name the Player thread...

BTW..Poop is a perfect example of somebody who already knows I'm a **** and he also accepts me for it..I thought you already knew this Manbeast?...WP knows lol

Poopenshire
07-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Hey just to lighten up the mood, I'm posting a new member on the Name the Player thread...

BTW..Poop is a perfect example of somebody who already knows I'm a **** and he also accepts me for it..I thought you already knew this Manbeast?...WP knows lol

He so is, I know it, hell al most all my best friends are the same way, infact they almsot are military of one branch or another.

SeqWins
07-02-2012, 12:45 PM
He so is, I know it, hell al most all my best friends are the same way, infact they almsot are military of one branch or another.

I think Military is keyword here lol..I feel ashamed..I mean I don't mean to be a ****..ObamaSux although your name is disrespecting my Commanding General I apologize..:)

manbeast
07-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Manbeast, up at our levels above 110 its slim pickings for those people and forget finding any above 499 to complete valor missions. they area almost all gone and the few there are, are always picked clean already.

btw noticed the updated location, how you liking houston so far? its just a hop skip and jump away from me.

i always wondered about that. i've noticed the pickings getting slimmer and slimmer since lvl 85, but jmc seems to have plenty of weak/ low unit players to fight. he has shared that strategy a few times.

houston has been great. got a great job. much more to do and see down here than in durant. i've had a setback though- playing tennis last night i broke my ankle. wont be getting off the couch for a week so you guys will be seeing more of me :)

I've never changed, my attitude hasn't been adjusted to fit my forum persona. I have always been an *******, I didn't start being one just yesterday the 850 JR on my avi is not dictating this you were just seeing a laid back Seq on a thread that meant something and was fun. I do help members who don't post 3 threads on the same day about the same topics being covered on like 3 other threads, I frequent the forums recently a bit more than you and maybe that is why none of this annoys you but it does annoy me and I know a few members who see eye to eye with me on this matter. I don't keep my mouth shut, If I feel strong about something I will say it. But hey Manbeast if you want to drink and sing kumbaya with me go to the Where were you Thread, you want to talk strategy go to a good KOD or WP thread if you want to talk casualty glitch go to the thread that POOP made but please don't start another one? This is where I'm coming from you tracking?..I'm guessing you're referring to all of these threads in which I have given a one liner response right? And I'm also guessing you are getting my references above are not necessarily for you to post a new thread but rather the other forumites.

i'll have to check out the name the player thread. sorry i just never got that vibe from you. seeing as how you are so open about it, i'll accept you for what you are :)

perhaps i should make a poll "do you think seq is an a-hole?" haha jk

SeqWins
07-02-2012, 12:47 PM
i always wondered about that. i've noticed the pickings getting slimmer and slimmer since lvl 85, but jmc seems to have plenty of weak/ low unit players to fight. he has shared that strategy a few times.

houston has been great. got a great job. much more to do and see down here than in durant. i've had a setback though- playing tennis last night i broke my ankle. wont be getting off the couch for a week so you guys will be seeing more of me :)

i'll have to check out the name the player thread. sorry i just never got that vibe from you. seeing as how you are so open about it, i'll accept you for what you are :)

perhaps i should make a poll "do you think seq is an a-hole?" haha jk

Awww man that would be so lobsided lol..I bet you the lone no vote would be the person I least expect it to be lol..

Hassleham
07-02-2012, 12:51 PM

If you're gonna be on the couch for so long then you have now excuse for not winning every single event they come up with over the next few weeks :D

Bronson
07-02-2012, 12:56 PM

Hey what about me??? I know your a **** as well!!!