PDA

View Full Version : Strachers

kail
07-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Are Androids going to get the daily scratchers any time soon?

iPhones get all the bells and whistles and it runs faster and smoother.. PFF! Screw iphones... give us android users some love!

Dipstik
07-02-2012, 09:44 AM
Welcome to the party. Count your blessings that the game even runs on android... it didn't for a long time, you know. Perhaps you'd prefer it if they waited until everything was completely up to speed before they released the app for android at all?

Bala82
07-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Well we don't mind being late to the party we just want same benefits as you.

Stop working on new features and try to get android player up to speed the company more money that reason why there want it on this platform so you can't be half assed if you going to do it-than do it all the way.

Dipstik
07-02-2012, 10:02 AM
OK, I thought I was being facetious by suggesting that someone would rather not be able to play the game at all than have to wait a bit before new features are available on their platform. Apparently some people really are that stupid though.

kail
07-02-2012, 10:06 AM
OK, I thought I was being facetious by suggesting that someone would rather not be able to play the game at all than have to wait a bit before new features are available on their platform. Apparently some people really are that stupid though.

Dude I love this game. Even though we don't have scratchers and that it isn't as nice as it is on iOS.

I would just love to see android get more love. Its all i'm saying... the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Bala82
07-02-2012, 10:13 AM
I think it's obvious we love this game , i understand these things take time but we got the events few months back so i am hoping we get scratchers by end of this month. That sounds like fair deadline.