PDA

View Full Version : Which allies are the best?

Brugernavn
07-02-2012, 05:56 AM
This may be a noob question, but what determines what allies are best to keep, is it just their attack stat?

Poopenshire
07-02-2012, 06:01 AM
Doesn't matter one bit, the allies only count for how many units you bring to battle:
Level x 5 = max allies
max allies x 4 max units

total max currently is 2000 units, you can calculate back from there that 500 allies is maximum att and def stats.

that is all they are for.

Everson25
07-02-2012, 06:21 AM
As Poopenshire stated already it does matter but sometimes you might keep some of allies which are around your level if they are stronger than you and might attack you. Better have those allies to your side. On top of that I keep my friends from Forum because I can learn with them keeping my eyes on their base.

Btw, Poop! You are around my level, as a matter of fact you just passed me. If you wait a bit we can have a live tap... Lol.

Brugernavn
07-02-2012, 06:24 AM
But doesn't it matter, then, how strong units my allies has? I mean, I thought I was taking some of their units with me to battle (not visible of cause)

magepker
07-02-2012, 06:25 AM
But doesn't it matter, then, how strong units my allies has? I mean, I thought I was taking some of their units with me to battle (not visible of cause)

No, you only take your own units. For every ally member you have you're allowed to take 4 more of your own units to battle.

Brugernavn
07-02-2012, 06:38 AM
Ok, thanks guys.