PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Count

Funkey monkey
07-02-2012, 05:07 AM
I'm trying to figure out the alliance count and this is what I'm seeing.
Stats show 89
Visit allies top # has 89 also
When visiting allies, shows total 88 on bottom
18 grunts and 67 showing total 85
Seems like at least two counters are off.

Three places show alliances with counts of 89, 88 and 85.

I submitted a ticket and this is what they said.

Thanks for the message.
You will not be able to see the 18 grunts as they are just npc members.
I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

The three different numbers still don't make sense to me. I sent a reply back several days ago but didn't hear anything back. I also offered to sell them some of my grunts at a real good price but they didn't take me up on this.

Does the three different counts make sense to anyone else? Do you see this under your counts as well?

Tiki
07-02-2012, 11:19 AM
My count has always been off by one. The stat shows 107, the bottom shows 26 grunts and 70 allies showing. As I understand it, I am part of my alliance, therefore my count is 1 me + 26 grunts + and 80 friends = 107. But I have never seen more than 79 friends - so off by 1.

Funkey monkey
07-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Thank you - that helps explain the total number on the bottom why it is off by one. However, when adding the grunts with the number showing, I can't get it to add up to the total, even after clicking load more alliance members.
18+67=85 If not including me, then I'm still not seeing 3.

asdfg12345
07-02-2012, 04:27 PM
I wish they gave the options to remove grunts

Tiki
07-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Thank you - that helps explain the total number on the bottom why it is off by one. However, when adding the grunts with the number showing, I can't get it to add up to the total, even after clicking load more alliance members.
18+67=85 If not including me, then I'm still not seeing 3.

I know, mine has always been off by one. I also put in a ticket to support and I was advised it was my grunt count that was off, not my allies. I have never noticed one of my allies to be missing, so I accepted the response.