PDA

View Full Version : Boss fight major issue for me

Buggs1a
07-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Ok, this has been a problem since they introduced the new boss fight in the beta more then a week ago. I have let them know several times it is broken and they need to fix it. Obviously they did not listen and they do not respond to my tickets either. That's why we're helping with testing the beta. To find issues.

After the boss fight pops up on screen I loose my mission loot and cash constantly. Really buggers me off. Yes I said buggers, hehe. I wish there was also a disable enable switch. I have no intention to fight the boss and if I do then I should be able to enable it. I am no where near strong enough for the level of boss I'm on, so I actually don't want that pop up especially since it always looses my mission cash and loot when they are given.

Ryans67
07-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Yea I learned to waste a raid on something useless when I have no boss running. That prevents me losing the first hit on something of value.

Buggs1a
07-01-2012, 10:50 PM
The boss pop up is random so there's no telling when it will happen.

Ryans67
07-01-2012, 11:05 PM
It will happen 2 minutes after the last one flees or is killed. I haven't had any problems finding a boss at any time. Since I'm done on the event, it's not too big of a deal. Did suck though when you were trying to do both, and couldn't attack out of fear of triggering a boss.

Corsair
07-01-2012, 11:08 PM
You're saying you reported this during beta testing and they ignored it and released it anyway? That's a smoking gun if I ever saw one. Damn. That would be a clear indicator that management just doesn't give a s#it.

Buggs1a
07-01-2012, 11:21 PM
You're saying you reported this during beta testing and they ignored it and released it anyway? That's a smoking gun if I ever saw one. Damn. That would be a clear indicator that management just doesn't give a s#it.

Lol, you hit the nail right on the head and you dotted all yer eyes and crossed all yer tees. Lol.

I thought it was awesome to have this in the game. Because you could get decent units. But the first time I did a mission and had cash drop and or loot, the boss event poped up and I fought the boss. I won. This was I think the very first boss pop up I got. Easy to win. When I got back to the game screen my cash and loot were not there to pick up. And they were not added to my inventory etc. so I did a mission, it dropped some cash and loot, the boss fight window popped up, when I got back to the game screen my cash and loot was gone.

I reported it to the beta team and have not received any response on it. The problem happened again and again for me. Not 100% of the time, but over 50% I would loose the cash and loot. So I got to boss 5 and stopped fighting cus I'm no where near strong enough. Now the boss window pops up and I immediately close it. My cash and loot are gone from the mission. Now it seems to happen over 90% of the time.

Then this happened in the normal game, not beta. I have reported it using the ingame support contact link on both my iOS devices and have not gotten any reply.

So I found this problem on the first time the boss window popped up for me right after the event in the beta went live. I reported it. I reported it a few times I think. Never responded to. Now it is live in the normal game and it is still a problem. I have reported it on both my iOS devices and I think 3 times now with no response.

Prisoner of War
07-02-2012, 02:27 AM
Ok, this has been a problem since they introduced the new boss fight in the beta more then a week ago. I have let them know several times it is broken and they need to fix it. Obviously they did not listen and they do not respond to my tickets either. That's why we're helping with testing the beta. To find issues.

After the boss fight pops up on screen I loose my mission loot and cash constantly. Really buggers me off. Yes I said buggers, hehe. I wish there was also a disable enable switch. I have no intention to fight the boss and if I do then I should be able to enable it. I am no where near strong enough for the level of boss I'm on, so I actually don't want that pop up especially since it always looses my mission cash and loot when they are given.

I mean really?,does it matter?, i quickly learned to first attack a supply depot, or any other building that only gives 1xp and low loot,after the boss appears go on to your business as usual.

magepker
07-02-2012, 06:23 AM
Actually... you don't lose it. i recently sent a ticket about it but i noticed, i looked at my cash before a raid then after a raid (when i got the boss) it automatically adds the loot to you, just because it doesnt show the animation doesn't mean you didnt get the cash.

Checked again on a mission, same thing, i got the loot.

Check for yourself, write down how much cash you have without a boss, go do a raid or mission and get the boss trigger, you'll see that your cash went up.

Agent Orange
07-02-2012, 06:32 AM
I mean really?,does it matter?, i quickly learned to first attack a supply depot, or any other building that only gives 1xp and low loot,after the boss appears go on to your business as usual.

Because of when the thing pops up it does matter, and consider this how many players have NOT discovered they are being ripped off. The fact that beta testing results are being ignored is unforgivable, I beta test software and I have never heard of a company that ignores it's testers and then sends sw with know bugs out into the wild. CC Mark did post an apology the other day which is great but the should have pulled this event until it is fixed. Those buying gold should be asking for a refund our is this why the had that event where you might get double your gold on a purchase..... Hmmm this is really starting to smell fishey.

Agent Orange
07-02-2012, 06:35 AM
Actually... you don't lose it. i recently sent a ticket about it but i noticed, i looked at my cash before a raid then after a raid (when i got the boss) it automatically adds the loot to you, just because it doesnt show the animation doesn't mean you didnt get the cash.

Checked again on a mission, same thing, i got the loot.

Check for yourself, write down how much cash you have without a boss, go do a raid or mission and get the boss trigger, you'll see that your cash went up.

I've lost loot and cash. On the very first boss I defeated I never got a loot unit because the screens showing loot were blank. I just wrote off the event right then and there.

Everson25
07-02-2012, 06:38 AM
Hi AO! It looks Gree took over and wants to get the money invested back as quick as enough without worrying about their customers. It's a shame! The game itself is really good and has potential for a lot but in the way that's going I'm afraid they have their days counted.

magepker
07-02-2012, 06:39 AM
I've lost loot and cash. On the very first boss I defeated I never got a loot unit because the screens showing loot were blank. I just wrote off the event right then and there.

what do you mean by screens showing loot? i was stockpiling AT's earlier when i got the boss, i noted the amount of AT before and after the event triggered and the loot unit was added to my inventory on its own.

Everson25
07-02-2012, 06:39 AM
Sorry AO, I meant '... as quick as possible...'.

Poopenshire
07-02-2012, 06:42 AM
what do you mean by screens showing loot? i was stockpiling AT's earlier when i got the boss, i noted the amount of AT before and after the event triggered and the loot unit was added to my inventory on its own.

I have the same thing, and i stopped fighting the Epics. I will hit a boss and the screen freezes and epic appears. I do not fight them anymore and after i exit and go back to the screen my experieince does not move, my money is exatly the same, and I have no loot (can't tell if i got it or not). there is nothing on the screen to collect or has been collected already. This happened 2 times this morning already on me.

Corsair
07-02-2012, 06:48 AM
I mean really?,does it matter?, i quickly learned to first attack a supply depot, or any other building that only gives 1xp and low loot,after the boss appears go on to your business as usual.Just because there is an easy workaround doesn't mean this isn't a major bug. And the fact they had a bug report on this in beta and ignored it is the worst thing I have heard yet. If Gree keeps going like this they'll be in legal trouble here in the USA soon enough, just like they already are in Japan.

mickymacirl
07-02-2012, 06:58 AM
I just lost the loot from naval because of this, so yes it's not fixed yet.

Poopenshire
07-02-2012, 07:07 AM
I just lost the loot from naval because of this, so yes it's not fixed yet.

Its not even worth sending tickets. Mine from the first night of the event still is not answered. I am simply not wasting time with tickets. I am not taking part, its costing me 170K per attack on something that doesn't work, oh joy huh?

Tctiger
07-02-2012, 07:11 AM
im just glad i have put no real cash into this game as it is a rip offespecially when events not working , says increase stats so you do and it makes no difference lol , hope this is not way they are going too! i have two kids so cant spend 6 days looking at a timer just doesnt happen . no wonder people are starting to cry about all the gold they have put into the game now they are starting to realise it has all been pointless . if you are not one of the top players all the gold is a waist when you get to the top lol. some people are going to look back and feel sick .

changing
07-02-2012, 07:38 AM
why I havn't met even 1 epic boss till now???

Tctiger
07-02-2012, 07:50 AM
you need to do game update if you haven't already .

changing
07-02-2012, 08:17 AM
I had checked my Appstore, but hadn't find MW update.

you need to do game update if you haven't already .

Buggs1a
07-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Did cc mark post about the epic boss fight and apologize? Where?

I have to admit they do fix some stuff. I had a major crash in the cc beta, the current one, then reported it. I was asked to re install for a test andvlet them know if it still had the same crash. It did. Within a few days they posted a new version and it was fixed. Then they posted that to normal. And I wascrewardered for helping them.

I love the games and the people I work with and speak to. But am not thinking anything on the epic boss bug other then I wish it would have waited to release a bit longer.

Corsair
07-02-2012, 09:16 AM
It's probably a release date mentality. The event must go live by such and such a date. Those are almost inevitable failures, because the only way to enhance a schedule is to add resources or reduce scope, and with something like this scope reduction is not really possible, and with such short timelines neither is adding resources. I see this, live this, all the time. Typical management driven BS.

Buggs1a
07-02-2012, 06:04 PM
I got a reply from cj saying he'd forward to devs then another from team gree that they're aware and working on a fix.

Cantgetright
07-02-2012, 07:11 PM
How are you guys beating this boss?? I can barely get past 10-11-12 let alone 25-26-27 this is crazy..

Buggs1a
07-03-2012, 07:30 AM
I think you need to have a very high attack stat both forvstatscand units attack.
I decided to try to go more slow and pick missions with more then one attack needed. That way if the boss window pops up I don't miss loot or cash. But it sucks when it waits to pop up on my last hit. Lol.

I got one reply from cj that he would forward my info to the devs. That was from an early email ident. Then I sent another email next day and got a reply on that one saying they are aware and working on a fix. From team gree.

Sheesh!