PDA

View Full Version : New top 50 event style like or dislike

albeezy
07-01-2012, 07:30 PM
So the KA event is over and some of you landed in the top 50/500. Congratulations. I know many of you also play CC and a similar event is running in CC (top player has 100+ parts in 2 days). I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the. DW crate style events.

For me personally I don't mind them but I don't try as hard as the normal crate style event. I have gotten 10 parts 3 times in MW all using only the cash opens. It is clear that the new top prizes in the new crate style event will require some gold spending. Especially for the top 50. That is cool but I will not spend that much gold on a 50/500 crate style event

In writing this thread I just wanted to express that I don't mind the. Sw crate type event but I hope it doesn't completely replace the normal crate event.

War Priest
07-01-2012, 07:34 PM
I don't think it's new style. I think it's just a different event in general. I doubt they are weeding out the other events with this.

procsyzarc
07-01-2012, 08:46 PM
I like this style a lot better, takes some of the luck out of it especially with the leader board and means you can make a decision if you are prepared to spend what it will take to win.

I hope the old style is dead and gone as it was completly fustrating since you would get to 8/9 with in 24 hours but then never get the 10th and even spending a lot of gold was no garantee you would get the item

Wouldn't go as far as to say I hope this is the only type of event they do since I much perfered (despite the dealys getting prizes) the weekend top 500 income and fight one events and hope they have more of them

Warfiend
07-01-2012, 09:01 PM
I don't like the new ones. They might as well just put those units up for auction and skip pretending it's any kind of contest.