PDA

View Full Version : expansion limit

procsyzarc
07-01-2012, 04:30 PM
On the 30th which I read here was the final at $150M. Don't need them just doing them for quests but as I finished my 29th my next quest says complete 31 expansions.

Is the max more than 30? or
Is the quest impossible? or
Will it complete after 30?

Going to be a week before I can check for myself since it will take a couple of days to get 150M as upgrading nightclubs to L4 combined with earlier expansions has busted the bank.

AppleMacGuy
07-01-2012, 04:56 PM
Currently the last expansion is definitely the 30th...both Plux and myself can confirm that. Support have acknowledged that there is an expansions limit bug and it will be fixed. However, we're still awaiting clarification of what the fix will be...we can assume one of 2 things will happen:
* the 31 expansions goal and the 35 expansions achievement from Game Center will both be removed, or
* 35 expansions will be allowed

I suspect the former of the 2.

M00nsh1n3
07-01-2012, 06:11 PM
30 expansions? How much unused space you have? My next expansion is 1.5 mil and I really don't even need it.

procsyzarc
07-01-2012, 06:14 PM
30 expansions? How much unused space you have? My next expansion is 1.5 mil and I really don't even need it.

I have about 10 expansions too much, just going through completing all goals now which is why i started expanding for the sake of it. Only 3 chains left at the moment

The last mission in pier 13
expand 31 times
Thug life 358 (really need to hurry with this but struggle to find time to empty stamina)

ashmaeB
07-01-2012, 10:42 PM
The limit is really a great help. I think 30 expansion is enough.

AppleMacGuy
07-02-2012, 01:19 AM

It all depends upon how much you space your buildings out (I don't) and how many defence buildings you have (I have a lot!)...and I made 2 nice gardens :D

LeDude
07-02-2012, 01:27 AM
It all depends upon how much you space your buildings out (I don't) and how many defence buildings you have (I have a lot!)...and I made 2 nice gardens :D

30 expansions won't be enough for what I want. :(

And I already have all the money buildings I want.

Plux
07-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Totally agree with AMG, we've both shared thoughts on this and we're still waiting on a clarification. 30 will most likely be the last expansion. The game centre 35th Expansion target and The Goal of 31 expansions will most likely be removed.
Lots of most likely's there.

The Billionaire
07-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Removing the expansion goals is just another way to make in game cash useless. Don't do it Funzio.

LeDude
07-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Removing the expansion goals is just another way to make in game cash useless. Don't do it Funzio.

Good point. Also, hoods should be allowed to grow to a size that can accommodate all the buildings available in the game. With the limit on defense buildings set at 50 each, hoods could/should be able to expand to quite a large size. Defense buildings are one of the only sources of "free" defense available, players should be able to build as many as the game will allow without the added limitation of hood space.

procsyzarc
07-02-2012, 07:24 PM

This the only fun I still have in crime city is my mission to complete all goals which has the flow on effect of needing a very strong economy since some of the story goals coming up cost $25m+ in worthless items alone, and these exansions have cost about 350M since they became worthless