PDA

View Full Version : Ma Strategy for the current Event

JuSt.SiCk
07-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Hey Guys/Girls,

just wanted to share my Strategy for the current Event with you.

When inwas reading through the Forum when the event started, i was thinking about 2 things:

1. Which Price would be better for me?
2. How much money will i spend?

1. I decided that the Top 500 Price will be better for me, cause i dont buy that much Gold. So my stats are compared to other players stats pretty low. The 10% boost wouldn't help me that much. But the 10% boost for building upgrade time sounds pretty good to me.

2. I had arround 45€ on my itunes Account left, so i decided to use them for a Banktruck of Gold (650G)

I started this event by getting the safes. I'm currently farming DD @ Empire Airport. I used my half Nrg bar and got 3 Safes. I oppened them with resets and Gold and got 3 Chips, fvck yeah! I waited for the next hour and farmed another Box. I was allrdy in the Top 500, so i decided to open this box with cash. I just got another Chip =D I used 20 G for Nrg refill. I noticed the City bus has a low drop rate for boxes. So i hit the Tower 4 times and i got 4 Boxes and 2 Nato Gas Mask. I waited for the next open and i saw i wasn't longer in the top 500. I oppened this box with Gold now and got another Chip (5 now). So as you can see, i dont waste my Gold, i just use it, when i really need it. I'm currently at 11 Chips and still under the top 500. I hope this helpes out some of you guys.

Sorry for my bad english, im german :D

Dipstik
07-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Tldr: I find boxes and open them, hoping to find chips!

Good strategy.

Luke 3457
07-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Lol..yeah I also have that strategy...

procsyzarc
07-01-2012, 07:06 PM
I have spent no gold and also have 11 with the strategy get a box, open it and hope it opens and if it does hope it’s a chip.

Biggest difference I am noticing from other events is the boxes are very hard to come by (actually I love this since it means I may stay in top 500 without gold since others). Normally by this point in an event I would be sitting on 50-100 boxes however this event I haven’t gone past 2 and am having to use a bit more strategy to make sure I have enough energy and stam to get a box each hour. Basically in this event no one seems to have boxes since I just used 100 stam and didn’t get one.

JuSt.SiCk
07-01-2012, 08:15 PM
yeah, same for me. Normally i'm sitting on 100+ boxes, but this event i'm happy when i can open a box each hour.

ashmaeB
07-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Wow! great strategy. :)

Vicious...
07-02-2012, 12:38 AM
ich bin kase brot weinersnitzel luftwaffe

Vicious...
07-02-2012, 12:39 AM
LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE LUFTWAFFE

Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system. German is cool. That is all.