PDA

View Full Version : Enhanced Bike Funeral

Mikecore
07-01-2012, 07:10 AM
Is it my idea that the enhanced bike is gone? Has anyone won an enhanced bike so far?

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....!

RijilV
07-01-2012, 10:49 AM
eh, what they replaced it with doesn't do me any good either, would rather get prize out of the enhanced bike / 500 RP /125,000 pool than the crap prizes we're getting now. Atleast in the old world that carnival sledgehammer gave me a couple of AT and the vest gave me a whopping 1 def. Now none of the prizes touch my stats and you get less cash and less RP.

Luke 3457
07-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Yeah what's up with reduced respect 300 really!

Luke 3457
07-01-2012, 05:54 PM
10k is the worst! I'm either spending 15 gold or 18,800 in game cash and 10k is like getting a punch in the nutz

Eyelusion
07-01-2012, 06:07 PM
+1 to GREE for listening to the players and changing the loot

-2 to GREE for making the loot way worse. Stupid

7rs60
07-01-2012, 06:09 PM
No, I never got an Enhanced Bike

Mikecore
07-01-2012, 06:29 PM
I also won 50.000 a couple of hours ago...

I liked the title " Congrats. You have just won 10000." box opening costs me 11400 at my level.

So in "real" terms I won -1400 iconic money...

My problem is where to spend it...lol

Eyelusion
07-01-2012, 06:37 PM
I also won 50.000 a couple of hours ago...

I liked the title " Congrats. You have just won 10000." box opening costs me 11400 at my level.

LOL! My first cash win with the new loot was also 10k, after spending 18.9k. They should have kept the Tiers in. Maybe 50k is good for someone and I'm sure the racer and rifle help out the low stat players. But, now there's one thing in the mix left that's of any value to me; the nerfed 300x RP, which I haven't gotten one of yet.

Really pathetic to ask for a change to "improve" the loot, and get a change that nerfs the hell out of it.

10k loot FTW! :p

Max Power
07-01-2012, 06:41 PM

Better than being -11,400.......

Maniaxe
07-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Wait a minute! Are you telling me Funzio nerfed a perfectly acceptable item!! My God man what ever shall we do?!?!

Ohh I know lets moan and complain about it until nothing gets done as per tradition.

*Pulls out his manhood and pisses on the freshly covered grave of the Enhanced Bike*

Eyelusion
07-01-2012, 06:57 PM
No, they nerfed an item we told them was way underpowered and needed to be buffed. They said, okay, we'll change it, then nerfed it.

Maniaxe
07-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Wait I spoke to soon.... the new vehicle has better stats. So how is that even nerfed?

Everything else does blow though. 300RP really guys? that's just as bad as getting one extra mafia member. Which I would like to thank you for getting rid of. My phone thanks you as well because it nearly vaulted across a room and into a wall a few times over that.

The lower Cash rewards on scratchers need changing as well, anything $100k and under is just chump change.

Eyelusion
07-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Wait I spoke to soon.... the new vehicle has better stats. So how is that even nerfed?

Everything else does blow though. 300RP really guys? that's just as bad as getting one extra mafia member. Which I would like to thank you for getting rid of. My phone thanks you as well because it nearly vaulted across a room and into a wall a few times over that.

The lower Cash rewards on scratchers need changing as well, anything $100k and under is just chump change.

Like I posted...the racer z, for example, is good for those with lower stats, but not good for nearly everyone at HL. What was good for some of us at HLs, 500x RP, was nerfed and the rest is garbage really.

LeDude
07-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Like I posted...the racer z, for example, is good for those with lower stats, but not good for nearly everyone at HL. What was good for some of us at HLs, 500x RP, was nerfed and the rest is garbage really.

If you've been playing with half your brain functioning properly, all the event box loot has always been almost worthless if not totally useless.

If anyone in house had a legit account and not just tester accounts full of cheat and endless gold, they would know this fact.

Obviously they prefer to play with endless gold on test servers, who wouldn't love free endless gold?

Crime City Mark
07-01-2012, 08:22 PM
+1 to GREE for listening to the players and changing the loot

-2 to GREE for making the loot way worse. Stupid

What would you like to see instead? What can we do to get a +3 across the board with our next event loot?

Dr BoneCrusher
07-01-2012, 08:27 PM
What would you like to see instead? What can we do to get a +3 across the board with our next event loot?

The lowest amount of money you get as an prize should be higher then the highest level would pay for the medium open

Maniaxe
07-01-2012, 08:51 PM
I liked the old tiered event items. I was just tired of seeing the same thing the monotony of seeing "Enhanced Bike!" was mind numbing and my interest waned from the events.

Especially for those at the lower levels the equipment specifically vehicles are a boost to stats and beneficial. At the high levels these item would have to be equivalent to tier three RP items or low Gold items to make a difference in stats. Creating a tiered event loot drop system would possibly satisfy our ever demanding needs.

As with any other high end item they should be harder to come by, the drop rates could decrease as the tier levels went up. To eliminate the monotony you would get new items as you leveled up.

I think the general conscious will be that in game cash and RP should also be representative of your level.

LeDude
07-01-2012, 09:52 PM

If you guys are comfortable with bringing back tiered event box loot, the respect items would be great. Different items with similar stats would make perfect sense, but existing respect items would work too, even though they might not provide huge stat boosts for everyone.

By the way, I think the forum community really loves it when we can see an "official presence" from Funzio here. Without a frequent appearance by someone "official", it tends to lead to a feeling of neglect, and people who feel like that eventually feel like they are speaking to thin air. That might also lead to a little bit of carelessness as far as how people choose their words.

Thanks for at least being around and chipping in a word here and there.

:)

Rhino72
07-02-2012, 07:02 AM

Bring forward new respect items that can benefit gold spenders and non gold spenders as well. Drop different respect tokens (100, 250, 500, 750, etc..) at varying odds. As some have mentioned you can make new respect items at 2000, 3000, 5000 that are on par with 100 gold type items. Items were a nice way to get introduced to the game but at this point make drops useful to all players no matter what level you are or amount of gold you spend.

msjo
07-02-2012, 08:56 AM

Actually, I just opened a safe and got a useless henchman. I'd rather have a "Sorry" since I'm finding it harder than in previous events to find the safes at all.

cookie monster
07-02-2012, 09:08 AM
10k is the worst! I'm either spending 15 gold or 18,800 in game cash and 10k is like getting a punch in the nutz

It's a net $300 for me.

Pretty laughable. It really should come with a sad face when you win it.

kail
07-02-2012, 09:19 AM
the new events suck because it doesn't seem like I get successful openings any more often and I need more to get items that are actually a bit worse.

Dangerous Greg
07-02-2012, 09:23 AM
This has been an entertaining thread!

:)

Rhino72
07-02-2012, 10:08 AM
If you've been playing with half your brain functioning properly, all the event box loot has always been almost worthless if not totally useless.

If anyone in house had a legit account and not just tester accounts full of cheat and endless gold, they would know this fact.

Obviously they prefer to play with endless gold on test servers, who wouldn't love free endless gold?

Is this the French version of Dudeman?

Eyelusion
07-02-2012, 10:29 AM

Go back to the tiered system with better loot as you get higher in level. For those around my level (level 189), keep the $125,000 and the 500x RP, if you want, but change the item loot to something that makes sense.

Just about every player at the high levels has about maxed or is maxed with the stats they can earn off the "free" portion of the game. This means, just about everyone has maxed their stats above what they can buy with in-game cash, what they have looted from maps and what they can get for PvP drops.

I'm sure there's a million ideas of what the loot should look like and I believe a better approach than bringing it up in this thread would be to make a new thread that is "Sticky" asking what the new event loot should look like.

However, if you're asking me, I'm not greedy. I just want it to make a little sense. I would have changed it to something like:

$150,000
500x RP
750x RP (more rare)
Item 24/18
Item 18/24
Item 28/22 (more rare)
Item 22/28 (more rare)

Something like that. Just step it up a bit and have it make sense so most players get a few A and/or D, but not crazy high increases, while playing an event.

Obviously, this will have to be adjusted over time to increase as well as players will get stuck at these stats and stop gaining as well.

For players with 80k stats due to gold buying, these stats probably won't help as they've spent themselves into elite loot. Obviously, they keep on spending so I don't see any concern there.