PDA

View Full Version : Help me out guys...

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 06:38 AM
What is good to spend money on in the game? So far ive got all the money buildings on my level and most of them are almost or half way to level 10... I got all the inventory on my level and a whole bunch of hood... I'm camping but should I level up? Here is my stats level 5, iph 5, just spent 400k to grow new hood, an my attk and defense are really good for my level... So help me out thanks..

P.s. this is my 3erd week playing cc...

Philo Beddoe
07-01-2012, 07:16 AM
Chicken and waffles!!!

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 07:20 AM
Chicken and waffles!!!

Really dude, really!!!

Philo Beddoe
07-01-2012, 07:34 AM
Really dude, really!!!

Really for serious!!!

SevenO9
07-01-2012, 07:40 AM
Spend your money on a figure and some onions

Dreno33
07-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Really dude, really!!!

its a building... anyways. gin, don't expand anymore!! lol. its not like MW in that way of camping, haha. you NEED that money. if you're going to camp, there's buildings you need to be focused on...

1. save for the Movie theaters (rq. 50 mafia to buy)
2. buy both and then if you want to keep a low mafia delete them and start building more requests
3. level those up to 3-4, then do the same for the Lofts (rq. 100 mafia)
4. level those up to 4ish 5 and MT's to 7. then you should consider saving the 40m for the Night Club (rq. 300 mafia)

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 07:56 AM
its a building... anyways. gin, don't expand anymore!! lol. its not like MW in that way of camping, haha. you NEED that money. if you're going to camp, there's buildings you need to be focused on...

1. save for the Movie theaters (rq. 50 mafia to buy)
2. buy both and then if you want to keep a low mafia delete them and start building more requests
3. level those up to 3-4, then do the same for the Lofts (rq. 100 mafia)
4. level those up to 4ish 5 and MT's to 7. then you should consider saving the 40m for the Night Club (rq. 300 mafia)

Thanks bro its good to see your helping me out dreno... Do a lot of the cc thread ppl act like this when someone needs help?

Dreno33
07-01-2012, 08:17 AM
well no, theres just A LOT more members over here, which means A LOT more flans......

enahs1
07-01-2012, 08:21 AM
A lot more flans... ;) the world is ending...

What Dreno said... Also level up your Laundromats to level 10 and buy italian Resterants (need 20 mafia)

joaquim
07-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Get 2 Ice Cream Shops (8 gold each) and level them to 10.

Philo Beddoe
07-01-2012, 09:32 AM
Thanks bro its good to see your helping me out dreno... Do a lot of the cc thread ppl act like this when someone needs help?

what kind of cheese do you eat wit your whine? wow a little joke about a bldg actualy in the game is all it takes to get to you. good luck on this forum. i wasnt evan tryin to b a ****. hope u r not such a pus in rl

on a nice note i do agree with joquim about ice creams. good value for price

Quirt
07-01-2012, 06:08 PM
You might like to look at this http://goo.gl/W5mKh (hope the link works) :P --- it is a "hood planning guide" made by someone that really knows the game --- you don't have to follow it exactly but it is a great tool

also this excel sheet is cool --- numbers don't lie :P http://code.google.com/p/ccspreadsheet/downloads/list

Eyelusion
07-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Camping = waiting = boring

Level UP = shark tank = fun!

Quirt
07-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Camping = waiting = boring

Level UP = shark tank = fun!

True dat ---a LOT more $$$$ away from the campgrounds too. I robbed my first NC today!! Woo Hoo!! Was the first one I ever saw too --- and now to fend off the sharks :P

ShawnBB
07-01-2012, 07:01 PM
True dat ---a LOT more $$$$ away from the campgrounds too. I robbed my first NC today!! Woo Hoo!! Was the first one I ever saw too --- and now to fend off the sharks :P

Do you prefer robbing a NC or having a NC yourself?
Build up Econ and protect it like a man, people rob for living sucks!

Will have my NC to lvl2 soon. CC is a hood building game, not stats competing(just look at this event)

Maniaxe
07-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Do you prefer robbing a NC or having a NC yourself?

Both.

How exactly is CC a hood building game and not a stats competing game? I say it is a mix of both. In game cash is nearly pointless so how is hood building hold priority over boosting your stats to defend rival attacks?

Quirt
07-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Yarr!! I like that CC can be played different ways --- to me its a "Sim City" type game but also a "war" game.
I don't have enough $$$ to build a Night Club yet --- but robbing them helps me get my own faster :P Perhaps CC is a patience building game as well --- I'm losing on that front --- I don't have the patience to wait for my econ to grow by my building revenue alone :D