PDA

View Full Version : Seriously guys, slow down......

whiskeybravo
06-30-2012, 09:35 PM
No really, slow down with the events. Maybe spend a day or two seeing if your new update/event works before you overlap it with another event that isn't even finished yet. I understand your desire to have us purchase gold but it's getting out of hand.

Over exposure to these constant events( now even overlapping ) is going to turn people away.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 09:45 PM
+1 for this got the right idea and I agree this should have been tested before release

War Priest
06-30-2012, 09:48 PM
Do more gold sales too. I think there should be a sale every event. If not, then make it 30% OFF.

You wouldn't even notice the difference in income...

Corsair
06-30-2012, 10:02 PM
Do more gold sales too. I think there should be a sale every event. If not, then make it 30% OFF.

You wouldn't even notice the difference in income...If they did that, when would it ever not be on sale?

albeezy
06-30-2012, 10:15 PM
Agree about the frequency of events. Have a lot of players that play all 3 games and it is ridiculous to manage all the vents. If it continues I will stop playing at least cc or ka

Mcdoc
06-30-2012, 10:31 PM
For real :). You guys are making us run in the hamster wheel too much lately.

manbeast
06-30-2012, 10:32 PM
+1

getting worn out

Jp lfs
06-30-2012, 10:43 PM
I agree with the OP, and I hadn't brought this up because there were so many issues with the new event. Overlapping them just made it crazier. But seriously, we were told that the Camouflage Bear bonus would be fixed in the next update, and that is still not working, even after the update.

We were also told that the VIP idea where we could use parts from past events to buy new items would be ready by the middle of June at he latest. (I believe the original message said June 15.) And that extremely cool idea has never been mentioned again, and now June is over.

The main problem with a lot of these issues is the lack of communication. Please, just talk to us more, and I guarantee you most of these problems will diminish, if not vanish altogether.

We all really care, which is why we are so vocal.

Thanks for your time.

NoisyDvL5
06-30-2012, 10:53 PM
+1

getting worn out

Agreed. I'm feeling serious gold-binge hangover today. That's on me, but worn out is a good way of putting it.

Ryans67
06-30-2012, 11:02 PM
I think I'm only gonna use gold for really cool bonus items from now on. 2 vaults on goggles event, 1 to try the new LE bonus, and 1 on the boss, that's almost a new iPad!!

Of it all, the raid bonus is awesome, but I could live without the pure stat items.

Warfiend
06-30-2012, 11:07 PM
But seriously, we were told that the Camouflage Bear bonus would be fixed in the next update, and that is still not working, even after the update.

I still don't see any evidence the mission money bonus from the elite tank is working. and I've been crashing as bad as ever the last couple days after a good run of relative stability. Frustrating when it's impacting my ability to participate in events.

Khimsoo
07-01-2012, 02:33 AM
agree. i am also very worn out now. i guess i have to take a backseat for a while. used up my gold but dont get the 10th prize and play that stupid boss that is so buggy.

What?
07-01-2012, 02:49 AM

You wouldn't even notice the difference in income...

If it is so frequent and predictable everyone will just wait for the 30% off sale and never purchase gold again at regular prices. Its a great notion, but at the end of the day it is a business.

Capt Alan
07-01-2012, 09:08 AM
Count me too. I usually like events but it's gone so far that each morning I'm afraid after I spend my energy an event will pop out.

siL
07-01-2012, 06:53 PM
I still don't see any evidence the mission money bonus from the elite tank is working. and I've been crashing as bad as ever the last couple days after a good run of relative stability. Frustrating when it's impacting my ability to participate in events.

It is working fine with mine WF, but the method is quite strange...
the first time I tested it, I assume that it will be automatically, so for example, if a mission grants cash reward ranging from 100k - 500k (round it to make calculation easier), first I tought that if I had the elite tank, they will become 130K - 650k, but did some tests, and I have experienced of having cash rewards lower than 130k...

now, I just realised this also in a while now, that the bonus does not work that way...
the missions will still pay regular cash reward range, which is 100 - 500k, but after a while after you did missions, or when you go back to your base after doing missions, watch your money meter, and it will go up, and guess what, that is our 30% increase in cash!!

please do watch it, to see if I am right....

Cheers!!

Mcdoc
07-01-2012, 10:31 PM
I see the bank numbers go UP after I vault cash :)

Buggs1a
07-01-2012, 10:44 PM
+1 for this got the right idea and I agree this should have been tested before release

It was tested and I even reported to them a huge problem with the boss fight pop up window, but obviously they didn't listen.

Buggs1a
07-01-2012, 10:46 PM
For real :). You guys are making us run in the hamster wheel too much lately.

Lol. Jesus bless you so much Mcdoc. That was fu uh nee.