PDA

View Full Version : Boom boom boom Agent Orange!

Agent Orange
06-30-2012, 05:50 PM
So today I'm playing Jiihad's account and lo and behold I see Agent Orange! WTF I don't even play using my in forum handle but noticed someone asking them if they were me. Well not really so I went and levelled the poor bloke.

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 05:55 PM
So today I'm playing Jiihad's account and lo and behold I see Agent Orange! WTF I don't even play using my in forum handle but noticed someone asking them if they were me. Well not really so I went and levelled the poor bloke.Ich werde deine Armee mit meiner Luftwaffe und vier Panzer-Armeen zu ebnen. TRANSLATION:I'll level your army with my luftwaffe and four panzer armies.

Luke7676
06-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Ich werde deine Armee mit meiner Luftwaffe und vier Panzer-Armeen zu ebnen. TRANSLATION:I'll level your army with my luftwaffe and four panzer armies.

Or hitlers Wunderwaffe lmao.

@AO man that's messed up someone posing as you. I would have lvl'ed their place as well haha.

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 06:06 PM
Good of you to let us know this AO, thanks for the info.

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 06:19 PM
So today I'm playing Jiihad's account and lo and behold I see Agent Orange! WTF I don't even play using my in forum handle but noticed someone asking them if they were me. Well not really so I went and levelled the poor bloke.I would of formed an alliance with that guy...

Dr. Dengus
06-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Maybe just a weird coincidence?....Possibly a green lattern fan? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange_(DC_Comics)

whiskeybravo
06-30-2012, 09:27 PM
Could be just a coincidence, I used to go by agent orange years ago when I played counter strike.

Agent Orange
07-01-2012, 03:51 AM
Could be, granted have to admit it's going to be a lot of fun hunting this guy!